COPS

Why are cops all faggots?

Attached: fat cop.jpg (505x681, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based and redpilled (check the pass i pay my taxes)

FUCK COPS
FUCK NIGGERS

>pass holder 2018

not only a cuck, but a redditor as well.

Attached: Pete.jpg (500x670, 101K)

Attached: authority_man.jpg (640x457, 143K)

A cop killed my girlfriend's boyfriend last week. Now I'm stuck raising their son. Fuck the racist police!

Saying 2018 in 2019

Based and Redpilled

Attached: xd.jpg (850x991, 139K)

Because of the personal safety and legal risks, dropping pay rates, and political meddling involved in police work, the only people who departments can recruit are either bottom of the barrel idiots with no marketable skills, or complicit fuckwads who just cover their own asses. Nobody worthwhile wants to be a cop anymore and standards have gone down.

This makes a lot of sense desu

>Why are cops all faggots?

They know they can't be held accountable for their actions.

Cops are not your friend, but they aren't necessarily your enemy either. They enforce the law, that's all they do. They don't protect or serve, that's just PR. All they do is enforce the law. When the law really turns against you, then they will be your enemy, but not until then.

I could have bought the 2015 edition but I'm still not ready to fork over money to a website which has wasted so much of my time and cause me so much grief.

Attached: 1531283486652.png (733x747, 443K)

Cops are literally just low IQ tools used to protect the property of the wealthy

Cops are basically all low iq retards
If you are even remotely intelligent and become a police officer you can move through the ranks very quickly.
The downside is your coworkers are fucking retarded idiots and the majority of conversations will be about the game on the weekend
Young female cops like getting handcuffed and gunplay

they are the jackboot thugs of a wholly illegitimate "justice system" which is easily one of the WORST in the world.

My hometown used to offer to pay for officers' Bachelor or even Masters Degree educations. It led to better people being promoted and greatly reduced corruption. Then they discontinued it (and threatened to cut tons of other benefits) because the mayor was a literal kike faggot. Since the the department went to shit.
That's not true. Cops get thrown under the bus for doing their jobs. The most upstanding ones are constantly in and out of court because any junkie can bring a grievance and get media attention. Its the cowards and political stooges who avoid trouble by not actually enforcing the law.
High IQ cops get shafted because they're a threat to established players (say, the chief of police)

the (((police))) are shabbos goyim.

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 65K)

wonder when the last time was he got his dick sucked.

I'm not sure if it was in america but remember reading a news about some western countrys police not accepting higher than 90 iq as police officers. They said higher IQ people dont have the stability or motivation dont remember word, to keep doing one stuff so its not financially practical to train them. You can find that news i think if you search

>Bad at academics
>Scared of the military
>Pent up aggression
>Power hungry with no power
>No friends
It solves all the problems of the post high school jocks to stay in the delusion that they're really great and important

the reason is because higher IQ people in the position of your basic police officer are more prone to mischief and corruption

Do you know how many ex-militaries become cops? Too fucking many. They're not really suited for anything else and the wars made them crazy.

Attached: 1547176240785.jpg (546x683, 76K)

Idk, when was the last time your mom visited in New York user?

I'm disgusted with the lack of requals that cops need to do and also the ease of these far and few between requals. Feds have to requal quarterly. Cops only need to half heartedly requal like every 5 years.

Cops are all class traitors

>Cops get thrown under the bus for doing their jobs

name one.

Because like all zog soldiers they sold their morality to the highest bidder. They rackateer and extort while presenting themselves as peacekeeping public officials. They only exist to protect property and make sure you aren't doing anything that will cost the elite and corporations that provide the code they are to follow. Fuck police. They get the bullet too.

its Good Old Boy hiring system.

then, if you sneak past that, its a year riding with GOB.

criminals can sneak past, but not good people.

People attracted to power are almost never the ones you want to be in power. Cops are the absolute most power your average white trash can ever dream of so when they get the job, easily because it's not exactly a picky field, they get an ego boost that would make Achilles blush.

Yep in America. Cause fuck letting smart people run shit.

Faggot

Professional party pooper. You'd have to be a faggot to do that menial shit for 20 years.

what else were the irish going to do, though?
they were barely considered human back then
they got a charter for the biggest sanctioned gang in the US...of course they're going to play nice with (((those))) who gave them their charter...

>nignog detected

Attached: E44974E7-2AE7-49BD-8B78-3494D7188EB8.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

Better question is why are they allowed to be so fucking fat!

There has been two "fuck police" threads today, i'm starting to think that this is intentional.

Attached: 1508320210560.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Because you're a fighting age male with an ego, you don't want to follow anyone else's rules even though they are the very rule of law.

Even white men seem to be subject to niggerification it seems, as threads like these keep popping up more and more. If you don't like cops go be a cop and do their job better, because it's a necessary role whether you like it or not.

They wouldn't be necessary if every citizen was armed.

I respect the law. Cops are just people.

>I respect the law. Cops are just people.

dumb ass canadian. you cross the border and the incarceration rate is ten times higher. you know nothing.

>dindu detected

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836

This is what you were looking for. You also can figure out why low IQ retards with guns (cops) have issues with low IQ retards with guns (niggers)

Lick that boot a little harder there son

Lol
>necessary
>clearly dosnt know that “good” cops who dont help cover up crimes of fellow coos get fired, demoted, harassed, even murdered or institutionalized

>screaming unstable coal burner
>niglet in tow
>smug chad cop

Great image

Attached: icegflaugh.png (245x272, 69K)

Wait is that Jacobs gf?

they arent. just don't commit crime, nigger.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (662x524, 438K)

Yep

Attached: icegfreaction.jpg (684x441, 34K)

Don't break the law, nigger!

Attached: Dying Laughing.png (200x200, 23K)

Attached: He is even worse than a leaf.jpg (540x381, 46K)

they're not all faggots, last four i've encountered were cool. one even let me off with a warning for going 18 over in a residential zone. i even laughed and said, "really? well, thanks!"

cops were three white guys and one black guy, for the record.