They're coming after Gavin's wife now. This is just insane. She's not even right-wing...

They're coming after Gavin's wife now. This is just insane. She's not even right-wing. She just wants her neighbors to leave their kids alone.

Attached: gavin and wife.jpg (720x540, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
youtube.com/watch?v=mqWncB2KAkU
youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>They're coming after Gavin's wife now.

RTFM bitch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung

good. Gavin is an alt-right faggot gang leader and his "but muh redskin wife so I can't be racist" defense isn't fooling anyone.

He can do better

fuck off Alec Baldwin

Gavin is old school mainstream. He's a canary in a coal mine. Culture war now.

She's a huge Liberal who promotes homosexuality

cute braphog

got lewds?

He's a classic Liberal, that's what's crazy

Link? What are they doing?

Their neighbors were putting up passive aggressive "Hate has no home here" signs and organizing against Gavin. Gavin's wife was writing them letters asking them to please leave the family alone because it's bothering their children. Then some of the neighbors showed the letters to Huffington Post and said they're trying to manipulate them. She's gone to some of their houses and knocked on their doors asking them to please leave her family alone and had the cops called on her.

And she doesn't even agree with Gavin politically. All she wants is for her kids not to be scared of their neighbors.

Shes not even white what are you talking about of course she is not right wing.

no he isn't, he's a conman who pretends to hate SJWs because he's still mad that he sold his shares in Vice Magazine right before it got popular.

link fagget

Gavin is funny whatever you wignat, fuentecucks think anyone know if he'll be coming back to Compound Media?

He'd be in less trouble if he hadn't cucked
These people do not operate according to a principle of honour where you don't target an opponent who has submitted
They operate according to the principle of attacking weak spots and destroying anyone who shows themselves an easy target
He would unironically not have this problem if he presented himself as a deranged Ben Garrison style lunatic who drenched himself in blood before going out each day and flew a swastika from the front windows

seems legit. white man is guilty even if he's making babies with a native american chick. clearly a plot to put you under his shoe.
Also, that beaner at your favorite coffee house, tricks on you, he wants to be a white so badly he's giving up information on all of your shitty communist plots. Funny, how easily you stupid leftists are, thinking that "diversity" means people are your friends.

Yank her top off and check. For science.

Will not link to it, but here's the Huffpo headline. Calling what she did "threatening" is a massive stretch.

Attached: Screenshot (669).png (618x154, 82K)

I don't know if he'll be going to Compound again. He might just want it all to go away, and occasionally make a video or podcast with Ryan.

youtube.com/watch?v=mqWncB2KAkU

creative writing belongs on /lit/ friend

My gf is an African immigrant and she is now natsoc just like me

Nah. Why u think he was fired from vice?

kys

archive it and link archive

good, fuck that idiot

Kill yourself you retarded nigger

kek

You are schizophrenic

what's her twitter and shit?

>All she wants is for her kids not to be scared of their neighbors.
Yeah that isn't going to happen in Puritan country. They may have lost the cross but they still have the same judgemental, sticking their nose in your business attitude they've always had.
They'll harass the shit out of you if you don't share their dogma and if that doesn't work they'll try to kill you. Trust me, they have a history of this shit.

he wasn't fired, he left Vice over creative differences. 4 years before it was picked up by HBO and became Vice Media Co. meaning he lost all stake in the business right before it became incredibly successful. That's why he hates liberals.

I wonder if Ryan browses Jow Forums his mentioned a couple of times when he was on Pat Dixon's show

Is this one of those flamboyant Alt-Zionists? Who is harassing him, some anti-semitic nazis?

They're really mad at Gavin for forming a group that BTFO'd the domestic terrorist group known as Antifa.

Attached: Superchad Vs. Antifa.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

Wanting to be left alone and to be separated from people you don't want to associate with is racism and the highest of moral sins.

Alt-right consists of homosexual pagans. Gavin is not alt-right you retard he's a Zionist shill.

This. Fence sitters deserve to be shat on by everyone until they actually grow balls and develop some dedication to everything except easy paypig shekels. It almost never happens though, it's like they have absolutely no ability to learn.

Just read it. The guy who wrote it is a fag, go figure. Every word in the article is dripping with dishonesty and malice. Pretty fucking disgusting and very obvious that their neighbors are disingenuous pieces of shit. Gavin and his family should really get the fuck out of there, I would not want faggy lunatics around my kids.

>Imply puritanism is bad
>Implying your libertarian

BASED

I disagree, alt-right includes (zionist) civic nationalists like Gavin

>be obnoxious too-edgy-4-u hipster all your life
>make a career out of pissing people off
>graduate to full blown neonazi
>shit happens

Boo hoo hoo. I dont know what the fuck is wrong with these people. They must be aware at this point that they're hated by everyone and by the communities where they reside.

Gavin did this to his family, no one else.

Attached: 1468965762866.jpg (900x505, 141K)

She needs to place the race card with being a fucking Ho Chunk Indian and tell everyone that they're illegally occupying her people's land. That ought to shut them up for a minute.

Tell that to liberals that live in some of the most racially segregated places in the USA

Attached: northern_segregation.png (1419x1419, 1.78M)

Kill yourself

zionist civnats are the mainstream so they can't be alternative as well.

They're oblivious or they don't give a fuck. Calling them out on double standards is a waste of time. They know they're full of shit but they're rhetoric is to control your behavior, not theirs.

*their
fuck, i'm not even phoneposting

Drug addicts and neofasicst that preaches racial exclusion and political division gets upset he isn’t included and politics is condemned.

Oh, the poor snowflake.

The real kek is his kids are going to grow up, read and watch the shit he’s said, and hate him.

If you white knight Gavin a little more I'm sure you'll get to hang out with him in with his cool hipster kike-york alt right buddies. Please look forward to the bisexual drug orgies and epic pubertal pranks.

you would think so, but here in America illusion of choice is critical to recruiting young people to support the Republican agenda.

Attached: ouroboros.jpg (1024x648, 198K)

mite b cool

> I dont know what the fuck is wrong with these people. They must be aware at this point that they're hated by everyone and by the communities where they reside.

Are the English teachers in Japan becoming self aware now?

>that pic

Cringe

>t. person pic is making fun of

Can you just NOT put periods at the end of your third-world sentences, Pajeet?

gavin likes dildos up his bum and posing nude on live cam

fuck the rebel, crowder, owen, lauren souther, tommy robinson

candadian-israeli intel op

Attached: 1546685343180.jpg (500x297, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=x18ED3lpbsE

Just a daily reminder that even if you suck cut cocks it still won't save you from their pets.

Not really... He's a provocateur who feeds on disruption/insecurity. Equating him to any political ideology grounded in reality is insulting.

What are you talking about? I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Anyway, Gavin is a huge faggot and he's earned everything coming to him many times over

gavin is too much of a faggot to go back to compoundmedia because its got a bad rep as a racist media company.

The only thing that destroys that whole theory is that Bill Hicks would look far older now

How about we find Gavin's house (shouldn't be difficult), also finding his neighbors, and fuck with them

nobody thinks like this moron

He was forced out so they could go full leftie propaganda, kike.

kill me. my power level disappeared

>Drug addict and neofasicst
Libertarian, practically an anarchist
>that preaches racial exclusion
Married to an Indian
>and political division
As opposed to neocuck unity? Sounds good to me
>gets upset he isn’t included and politics is condemned
Illiteracy

As usual, canadians are cuckold retards.

Puritanism IS bad. You try living over here and living next to fanatic christfags and people who think its okay to mutilate dicks.

Go ahead and chop your foreskin off! Masturbation is evil!

The president is not supported by our culture. Supporting Trump is by definition counterculture.

Ya know its a lot easier just to kill people than figure out who is threatening Gavins family.

Mcinnes worked for rebel media and you're accusing ME of being a jew shill? lmao

We know its fake because no grills are immigrating lol.

how old are you?

These guys don't wanna face obvious facts. Gavin could have been set for life. He hates SJWs due to his own stupidity. He walked away from at least $500 mil because he is a retard. Who wouldn't be bitter?

than you admit that Trump does not represent the majority of Americans? A counter-culture, by definition, must be a minority compared to the actual culture.

i don't believe it at all, but the fact that bill hicks, alex jones, and joe rogan are all connected to that one guy is interesting.

Attached: 1546699296830.jpg (1513x2270, 500K)

exactly

Did he ever ask his wife and kids what they think about his career shoving dildos up his ass and praising hitler. Pic somewhat related

Attached: fredphelps22.jpg (650x367, 319K)

Japanese people don't even know what "Racist/ism" even is. They have a trad society full of jap supremacy ideology. You and your liberal psycho leftist jap friends are literally despised by their entire society. You're bringing immigrants in to replace Japanese workers and you're trying to fuck their women, Carlos Rameer-Cortez-De-La-Cruz Junior 8th.

Fuck back over here to your goblino mainland you bloody fucking Orc, and stop terrorizing those zipper heads. Leave them alone.

What's the context of this image, is Gavin a faggot?

>4 Posts by this absolute fucking insane leftist ID attacking some nobody Canadian comedian and writer
Pathetic. Did this canadian faggot fuck your mom or something?

Kevin Spacey is Bill Hicks.

The context seems to be that he clearly shaved his asshole with great attention to detail that morning..

Couldn't be happening to a more deserving cuckold.

You reap what you sow, Gapin McAnus.

if you want to be complain about the "degeneracy" of trannies and college students you probably shouldn't film yourself putting dildos and food in your ass and squirting it out. Gavin has nothing to blame but his own latent homosexuality.

Reading those nasty things about your boycrush really makes you seething mad, doesnt it?

That’s a man baby

>preaches racial exclusion
>alt-right

liberals know nothing about Gavin and hate him because buzzfeed told them to i guess

kek thats exactly right

i dont know what the fuck these leftists are screaming at tho itt like this fucking flaming weirdothe guys a liberal cuck who puts shit up his ass...hes one of your own...why eat your own lamo

she's a fat fucking cow. disgusting

>W-w-watch me not care about this homosexual leftist b-but I'm gonna keep responding. It's just for the keks b-b-believe me

Ok

>he's still mad that he sold his shares in Vice Magazine right before it got popular.
He walked away a multimillionaire you dumb fuck.

Compound Media is a shitshow that Tranpa and his manservant ran into the ground with piss poor management. How much is a subscription these days? Still $9? I mean, he raised the price for the absolutely predictable fuck up Artie turned out to be , so now he's gone, along with a lot of other content producers, he's lowered the price right?

Attached: 1525592628828.gif (300x300, 923K)

Sage and report all e-celeb threads.

His bitch is gross.

Never look to a man with an ugly woman as his wife.

good, fuck this bitch. racist trash sticks together ijs

The left never make that distinction. The fools trying to be alt-light always fail to realize that unless you support the left 100% you are the enemy. There is no marketplace of ideas with them, just brutal totalitarian ideology. They don't want to debate you, they just want to get you to say proactive shit so they can use it against you.

>when she thanks you for the ipad