He’s been president a week – and already Bolsonaro is damaging Brazil

>The world needs to understand what Brazil has become, before it’s too late. Jair Messias Bolsonaro’s Brazil is not just another country that elected a far-right president at a time when the world’s most powerful nation is led by Donald Trump. It’s not just South America’s version of the current trend of countries sliding into authoritarianism, like we’ve seen in Hungary, Poland, Turkey and the Philippines. It’s not simply a peripheral nation with a pathetic leader. Brazil has become the apocalyptic vanguard that signals how radical this moment is – one with the power to worsen the climate crisis at top speed and blight the entire planet.
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/jan/10/jair-bolsonaro-brazil-minorities-rainforest?CMP=share_btn_fb&fbclid=IwAR11etpazoeMtx5mYF8DdMcRPRt0Y2-inVurQfOnj0R8JV0wc4Md4qv9mLo
HOW DO BRAZILIANS PUT UP WITH THIS N*ZI SHIT!

Attached: 1540751625010.png (600x513, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhTv7j0iEUA&t=2s
youtu.be/b8FMVykW0go
youtube.com/watch?v=1slOm4v0MBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Haha...fake news Brasil version.

>It’s not simply a peripheral nation with a pathetic leader. Brazil has become the apocalyptic vanguard that signals how radical this moment is – one with the power to worsen the climate crisis at top speed and blight the entire planet.
LMAO, there are almost five talking points of the left in these two sentences. Holy shit they are desperate.

>hardly any Jews in Brazil politics
>same extreme left policies as West nations

wait what.

Brazil can't damage the planet more than China, India, nor Africa.

Attached: 1546993166393.png (2000x1359, 421K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qhTv7j0iEUA&t=2s

They are freaking out about all the resurgent right wing movements in the world. They pushed to hard and too far. The pendulum swings right now.

Attached: 1497525687481.jpg (600x726, 86K)

damage: 0, nazi's: inf

He fuck there subsidized health care? AIDS people live forever in Brazil because of the medicine.

what would a british tabloid know about Brazil

>helicopters in the distance

Cant wait m8

It really is because of us Americans. Our fucking jewish media system has influenced the entire world negatively. I still remember how many liberal brazilians were tweeting "I'm shaking" after the election of Bolsonaro, its like an international army of NPCs

>authoritarianism
Literally the opposite.This is the first democratic government brazil has seen in the last 2 decades.

destroy everything.
if i can't have nice things then no one can.

>The Guardian

Attached: farkek.jpg (2048x1536, 167K)

Obviously only a Latin Hitler wold return the right to have basic fire arms to the population

>hardly any jews

Attached: mossadnigger.png (610x676, 589K)

Cry me a river cuck

Attached: 1546958419954.png (473x469, 386K)

fuck off monkey

Isn't this the guy that was stabbed by a literal communist?
What's so bad about him exactly. Enemy of my enemy, but I'll give you a chance to explain yourself since you're here.

Brazilian macacos think they are white and voting a white nazi would fix their shitty country.

>its like an international army of NPCs

Its called the commintern. Leftism is by its natue an international movement, all the globalist shit is just another version of it.

>muh trees
meanwhile drug traffickers declared literal war on the northeast state of Ceará, lighting federal buildings on fire and exploding viaducts on the past week, and nobody ever talks about it

It's only authoritarianism if I disagree with how the authority is exercised.

We don't have USA as our border to flee when we please.

Brazil YES!

Attached: bolsonaro-make-brazil-great-again-jairmessiasbolsonaro-flaviobolsonaro-bolsonarosp-carlosbolsonaro.p (500x342, 155K)

>like we’ve seen in Hungary, Poland, Turkey and the Philippines
>Poland, Turkey in same line
Seriously? What we did so far? And I mean it. What the fuck we did so far that we are authoritarian country. Yeah I know that our ruling party has few fuck ups with judges etc which they needed to fix after EU called them upon that. But we restored old law - hwo the fuck that's authoritarian? If we would be one we would be like "Fuck you we do not care about your opinion" and proceed. yet we did as they told us to do (rightfully btw).

Fuckin The Guardian

>TRUMP IS AUTHORITARIAN
The guy straight up told the right to go further right. And even if he were authoritarian, we'd still support him.

Attached: Bolsonaro&Trump.jpg (1200x1180, 246K)

Ah, I wish he was really a nazi

Bolsonaro is a big fat w*eb gam*r scum

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (1024x683, 163K)

Mutt Hue Alliance when

now

Attached: mutts.jpg (800x452, 115K)

Think about it like this: the US is the cultural/informational superpower of the west. Everything you guys do unconditionally influences all the rest of the western world, and a chunk of the eastern one for good measure. You exported feminism. You exported political correctness. You exported social justice.
Now, the main thing you need to understand Brazil is that we do culturally what the chinks are doing technologically. We're a cultural black hole that sucks everything and anything that arrives here, thoroughly process it and regurgitate it as part of ourselves.
Everything that comes into hue becomes a twisted, huefied version of itself.
Everyone that comes into hue inevitably becomes hue. We've received immigrants from pretty much everywhere and all have been assimilated. Brazil is the only truly successfull multiethnic/multicultural experiment, as everyone who is inside is equally fucked beyond salvation.
Considering the fact that we suffer a great deal of influence from the US when it comes to culture and information, it's a given that we're going to absorb things and somewhat mirror them. Thus, we don't need no kikes for leftism.

I still remember when Hue's flooded John Oliver's Youtube and shat on him in the comments.

Ocean algae makes most oxygen
Rainforests are useless waste of space full of aidsmonkeys

So your saying that the rise of Trump took about 2 years to get Huefied into a Bolsonaro presidency.

Sure they can, by completely eradicating the Amazon rainforest

Wow it's almost like the big Jewish conspiracy is bullshit

>he dosen't know

youtu.be/b8FMVykW0go

I wish I had this guy as my president.

democratically elected

you must have voted for the other guy? jungle monkey version of shareblue?

Good that Ballsy Bolsinaro kills you leftist Psychopaths.
I wish him godspeed effectiveness and organisational skill, so he gets every single one of you aothoritarian scum and rots out completely your psychopathic genes, so that you evil disease will be erradicated forever, at least in Brazil.

I wish you a horrible death, you anti-human scum.
!

...maybe?
I always thought Trump did play a part in our memeing bolso into the presidency (together with the rise of the right against progressives everywhere), but not wholly since Kek had already prophesied his election several years ago. But now that you said it, the resemblances are uncanny.
It's something worth thinking about.

>authoritarianism
didn't he just loosen gun restrictions? isn't that the opposite of authoritarianism.

I hope he carpet bombs the Amazon out of spite.

OP is a trannycomunist so anything that is not a dildo is authoritarianism for him

Brazilian culture is limited to soccer, telenovelas and ass worship. Everything else is American-influenced

Attached: 4574747.jpg (715x1080, 134K)

>He posts this in a thread about a Guardian article taking shots at Bolsonsero
Did you think Brazil existed in a vacuum?

*sniff sniff* hmmmm yes....do I detect...*sniff sniff* eggs you had for breakfast my darling?? With the slightest hint of thyme seasoning? *sniff sniff* most definitely a wallop of sour cream if I dare say so myself.

>It’s not just South America’s version of the current trend of countries sliding into authoritarianism,
Doesn't mention the authoritarian shitshow that is Venezuela but is worried about Brazil...

Attached: 1W5H4Y2825298973.jpg (682x1082, 146K)

Pls invade and annex us and if possible kill both m*cri and cr*stina

Thanks

If you don't let yourself get brown'd with """refugees,""" it means you're authoritarian in the left's eyes.

Damn, that loli is packing heat with a g-string on top of a side tie bikini thong.

Attached: hnng.jpg (636x635, 56K)

Look at that lefty panic at the realization a rightwing tide is upon them they CANNOT stop. Its glorious. Crashing globalism with no survivors.

Attached: leftycry.png (707x831, 423K)

The full text of the gun ownership flexibilization decree is supposed to be made public this Friday.
10 days as president and he's already done more good to the country than the last 20 years of government.
This year is going to be fucking glorious.

>Brazil has become the apocalyptic vanguard that signals how radical this moment is

holy fuck this is the first time after that Brazil takeoff article from the economist I've seen my country being described so awesomely.
let the blood of the patriots burn bright and lets give Venezuela a Paraguay 2.0 so we can shit further on the worker's party.

Attached: 1546999090535.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

we ruined all of our forests
it's not fair to tell them what to do with theirs
it's their country you fascist fuck
stop trying to impose your fucking first word values on it

>media
MEDIUM WELL MAN BAD!
>Brazilians
youtube.com/watch?v=1slOm4v0MBI

The whole faggot world started convulsing because of american sjw's

Nah... Bolsonaro is just another CIA implant. South America is full of them

Based and redpilled.

the fucker barely speaks Portuguese, let alone English.
His VP on the other hands, speak English a little TOO well for a literal who.

>1 post by this ID

>BRAZIL HAS TO KEEP ITS FORESTS SO I CAN KEEP CUTTING MINE DOWN!!!
>BRAZIL CAN'T POLLUTE THEIR RIVER, OR I CAN'T BRING IT HERE BY PLANE
>BRAZIL, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKES WE, 1ST WORLD COUNTRIES, MADE! DO NOT BECOME RICH AND DEVELOPED! I LOVE YOUR EXPORTS!

Attached: 1544392303834.jpg (848x480, 25K)

Why doesn't the CIA gives us a good puppet instead of fucking m*cri? ;_;

All in due time, silverbro. We shall both rise out of our shitholeness together.

Pretty much, Latin America is full of CIA shills

If either Mexico, Colombia, Brazil or Argies elect a good leader the US hegemony is in danger, that's why we all have shitty weaklings as leaders

Attached: '09876.png (799x477, 805K)

Our Chicago Boy is Espert and I don't see him winning. This country has no solution

I'll leave

I didn't know there was such a thing as Jewish Brazilians.

Attached: 1546926655547.png (471x600, 202K)

>current trend of countries sliding into authoritarianism, like we've seen in Hungary, Poland, Turkey and the Philippines
>authoritarianism, like we've seen in Hungary
>authoritarianism
>Hungary

Why the fuck do these people keep assuming I live in a fucking dictatorship? Just because we're ran by a career politician and His Majesty King Orbán the First likes to wink towards rightwing policies it doesn't mean we're fucking China.

Attached: ktaOeLD.gif (333x238, 1.46M)

Fat fuck Orbán gets too many votes for a right winger,and banning gender studies makes lefties think its a dictatorship.

If Bolsonaro fail is either a junta or a full venezuelation. May god help him and his staff

Attached: 37355578_210614283126507_6509183495850426368_n.jpg (589x589, 46K)

i have the OG pic somewhere...

>I'll leave

Attached: 1528758341322.png (785x757, 163K)

Yeah crazy, it's almost like Jow Forums and the rightwing are the bad guys. Almost.

Maybe Pinochetization of Latin America is the answer. Meanwhile, are Brazil and Argentina natural enemies or just healthy competitors? Also, does Brazil have plans for Venezuela?

>Brazil has become the apocalyptic vanguard
HHNNNNNNGGGG oh yeah baby

And that's a good thing. Get fucked, niggers. You're losing.

I live here in brazil, just by been elected our money started to rise in value, the only president even in the history of our country to be president for a week and getting something done. U probably don't live here so you wouldn't understand, most of the indjuns here don't want to be kept inside a fuking cell u retarded fuck. Also, president for a week "damaging", have u seen what 16 years of extreme leftist government did to our country? bet

He's a chad that's why.

Bolsonaro is going to bankrupt Brazil and I am going to laugh my ass off. Right wing retards can't govern to save their life. Left wing is superior.

Obama > Trump
Cristina > Macri
Lula > Bolsonaro

>almost like Jow Forums and the rightwing are the bad guys
How would anyone come to that conclusion when the far-left controls media, government, academia and global corporations and banks are all in on it.

>Jair Messias Bolsonaro’s Brazil is not just another country that elected a far-right president at a time when the world’s most powerful nation is led by Donald Trump.
What the fuck?! That shit isn't relatable. Donald Trump is not far right. These retards just throw negative buzz words together just to make some terrible points that defy logic.

If ballotage is macri vs cristina I'll vote cristina intentionally so she completely destroys this nigger country down to pieces

>literally invoking "apocalyptic" in response to a right wing leader being elected

Why are they so terrified Jow Forums?

Nowadays we are great business partners. And Brazil and the rest of south america is making pressure to the reestabilishment of democracy in venezuela but It probably will not escalate to military action

Agree we should have voted for Hilary

I wonder what excuse right wing retards will put up when she takes the country in shambles and fixes it
>i-it was the international prices
>M-Macri had fixed all the economic problems and we didn't notice!

Obama really ass fucked you good didn't he?
good slaves love their chains

I think you spelled Hitler wrong and If that's the case I agree with you. Heiler Houston, my white friend.

>Brazil, which have been seen as a brave new world future - brown creatura in favelas and rich elite in guarded areas, take a right turn with popular leader from low caste.

It scares the jew.

>Us Americans
>Our Jewish

Fuck off cuckboy.

Its was her turn and you know that

You know what. These leftists can fucking did no one serious would care

You, never learn. Argentina balkanized is what you deserve.

You are right of center you fucking retard

>If Bolsonaro fail

I hope like hell that he succeeds, if his promises to fix the north are fulfilled, it will greatly improve brazil as a whole, and the last bastion of easy votes for parasitic leftist scum will have been destroyed, since no one in the north will want to revert to the days of pre-bolso.
Like bolsonario himself said, it will not be easy, but for the first time in many years we have real hope this place will stop being a shithole.

They tried to manchurian him but the bastard lived to MHUEGA!!

prayer for Bolsonaro and for Brazil, user