How To Induce Hypomania?

Trump probably uses some sort of stimulants, whether it is cocaine, adderall, phenterimine, or something else, perhaps adrenaline? What I want to know is how does he sustain his super high energy hypomanic temperament (so I can replicate it). Got any hunches?

Attached: hypomania.jpg (638x479, 86K)

>ID = FOOT
what did he mean by this?

The DSM-IV-TR defines a hypomanic episode as including, over the course of at least four days, elevated mood plus three of the following symptoms OR irritable mood plus four of the following symptoms:

pressured speech
inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
decreased need for sleep
flight of ideas or the subjective experience that thoughts are racing
easily distracted and attention-deficit; the inability to 'follow-through' with complete tasks, even despite a conscious effort to do so, as similar to attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
increase in psychomotor agitation, or occasionally in some, increased irritability
hypersexuality
involvement in pleasurable activities that may have a high potential for negative psycho-social or physical consequences (e.g., the person engages in unrestrained buying sprees, sexual indiscretions, reckless driving, physical and verbal conflicts, foolish business investments, quitting a job to pursue some grandiose goal, etc).[17]

sounds based as fuck

OH FUCK

I think that's me.

dude you're lucky. use it.

What do you mean? How?

I definitely have all of those symptoms and I can kind of force myself into that state at will.

Its probably a result of doing massive amounts of stimulants in my teenage years.

That all sounds fucking based. I wish I was hypomania

Attached: image.jpg (576x768, 95K)

Take a large dose of Effexor for at least 6 months.
Stop taking the drug abruptly.
Enjoy the symptoms of bipolar disorder.

Bill was a sex maniac, Obama was a monkey, and JFK was a unfaithful fake.

It really is awesome. Like being drunk but with no loss of coordination or functioning. Just pure no-fucks-given loss of inhibition.

literally meth

I literally become Hypomanic after getting no sleep for 24 hours +

He's just blessed by God
and you're a jealous little faggot

Most people who have this are deluded and have no real-world effect.

Norm Macdonald knows Trump and said his patter is all calculated for psychological effect and he's far smarter than he lets on, so the 4D chess thing has some truth to it - but whether he's using 4D chess to benefit anyone but himself is an unknown.

I'm with ya bud. To a tee. This is a little alarming.
>inflated self-esteem or grandiosity
Well, not that, but everything else fits the bill. Can I ask, when you get really pissed off does your brain just 'lock up' and refuse further input until you cool off? Mine does.

>when you get really pissed off does your brain just 'lock up' and refuse further input until you cool off? Mine does.
Absolutely, I force myself to calm down and be rational.

Uh oh.

What?

I'm an aggressive as fuck intp, I thought that was shit that just came with the territory. Much food for thought. Thanks OP.

I'm actually an INTJ.

Makes for some embarrasingly callous situations user. Really easy to hurt those around you when you are in that state.

You don't have to tell me that, user.

I've hurt way too many people, often without realizing it until much later.

Attached: 1522204661146.png (844x1157, 69K)

God help us both. I enjoy the drive, but the fallout can be pretty rough. Godpeed user. Peace out.

Good luck to you as well.

Attached: 1529206039574.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

The way Trump fast talks people. The boisterousness. The pressured speech. He's braggadocious as hell, and it helps him gain an edge on people in business dealings, politics, in all sorts of things. You could be a great salesman or business executive or political leader with hypomania.

dude it's based as hell
these people are rare tho
I've met like one

>fast talks people.
I can totally do this too, it makes you feel like a fucking god.

>when you get really pissed off does your brain just 'lock up' and refuse further input until you cool off? Mine does.
same, but I think that's rather common, is it not?

not common enough

Attached: 1529698948702.png (1080x1072, 937K)

adderall is literally meth tho

and the problem is??