The Shutdown is barbaric

How can Jow Forums support Trumps shutdown? 800,000 people are without pay right now, tomorrow they miss their payday.

It's fucked up. The FBI is working without pay, meaning many agents are not working deligently and maybe looking for outside pay, and have issued a statement that it is a threat to national security: theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/01/fbi-agents-say-shutdown-threatens-national-security/580039/

>Trump shuts down government for "national security" at the border
>National security then becomes moot as TSA and the Justice Department have no funding.

Explain how this helps?

Attached: donald-trump-mueller.jpg (618x410, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-order-irs-pay-income-tax-refunds/story?id=60216999
youtube.com/watch?v=Kgb-TG4sdCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Oy vey those 8 million

I can explain it really easily. It doesn't help anything. Just fucks people over.

Fake n ghey

>implying they work when they are paid

are you in the president's position user? no.
and that's a good thing, because if you were, you wouldn't get shit done.

fuck off.

Stopping the kalergi plan is national security

Attached: 1547109039601.jpg (422x445, 29K)

>I can explain it really easily. It doesn't help anything. Just fucks people over.
Yes, so why does Jow Forums act like an NPC?

>Jow Forums and Breitbart say shutdown good
> ...updating approved opinions...
>Shutdown good! Orange Man right!

Is Jow Forums unable to realize the irony of being NPCs themselves?

Attached: npcmeme.jpg (1400x1400, 225K)

How can democrats not support the wall? Drumf was elected to build a wall and hes trying to deliver on that promise.

Really, it is the democreeps that are responsible for all this as they refuse to listen to the will of the people.

32,000,000 people hours saved

current losses:
the ability to cash foodstamps

Everyone who works, private or public sector, has the risk of being fired, laid off, company going out of business. The idea that you are guaranteed a paycheck or even a job for that matter is absurd.

Trump had 2 years of a Republican house and Senate that would have happily granted him this.

Suddenly, he begs for it when the Dems take the house. Why? Because Fox News is grilling him on it. That's it. It's probably because he just wants Ainsley to bang him.

Attached: Ainsley-Earhardt-1.jpg (618x412, 168K)

He waited so he could cuck the Dems. He's going to make them give in and it will be glorious when it happens

These people will get backpay. This only hurt people who are irresponsible and stupidly work pay check to pay check.

>it will be glorious when it happens
No, he will look retarded when his Veto is overpowered after enough Republicans cave in and vote to pass it.

He hasn't veto'd anything. The Senate wouldn't put the spending bill on the floor because he said he'd veto it. You are underestimating McConnell and crew.

I mean if people share the same opinion in large numbers, we can that claim that group is full of NPCs

> Economists estimate that the shutdown is likely to shave between about 0.04% and 0.07% of gross domestic product (GDP) off economic growth per week - an average of just over $1bn a week.

> That is far less than estimated losses of more than $20bn incurred during the 16-day shutdown in 2013, which affected much more of the government.

>BUT THE SIX MILL- EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND!
neck yourself. if this shutdown affects you, you deserve to starve.

I support his shutdown because it only makes him look worse. But Trumpfags are so stupid to realize it. Pic related; they started mouthing off about TSA agents when there was a thread about the mechanics who inspect the planes not working during the shutdown.

Attached: government shutdown airplane inspectors.png (620x197, 25K)

Attached: you.jpg (1649x931, 132K)

Also, to everyone that has worked hard this past year and is looking forward to getting your tax return on time...don't bother. If this goes on much longer you won't get it until way later.

I just want this country to be 80 percent white like it was for more than 200 yrs. Nice quatros quatros!

You don't keep up with current events do you?
abcnews.go.com/Politics/white-house-order-irs-pay-income-tax-refunds/story?id=60216999

based and retardpilled. reminder to filter leaves

womp womp

Why do that many people even work for the government? What the fuck do they do all day?

>federal workers don't have some of the cushiest benefits available
>and unbelievable job security

That's only the NON-ESSENTIAL gov't workers. They only make up about 20% of the total govt workers.

let that sink in.

>Think about the gdp all those bankers need to make their money goyim!
I wouldn't even know the government was shut down if it wasn't bullhorned on the news 24/7

If you think this only affects the federal workers, you're a spoiled brat who has mommy and daddy do everything for him. Filter this, nigger.

SUCK IT DOWN, FAGGOT
youtube.com/watch?v=Kgb-TG4sdCI

Attached: BAS_MAGA5_pounded in the butt by my own butt_themovie.png (1228x953, 327K)

Yes, with slightly above 10 percent of its work force available (with some returning) I do not possibly see how they will fail to get tax returns out on time.

Explain how this affects be beyond still paying taxes, for some reason.

>FBI without pay
GOOD
now children in the CPS system won't be farmed out to pedocrats

90% of tax returns are e-filed. It's pretty much automated at this point.

I know, (((Schumer))) and Pelosi really need to stop throwing a tantrum and fund the wall already,

I already gave one example: Aircraft inspection workers, the guys who check the flight crew and mechanics of the aircraft to make sure they're airworthy, are among the federal employees not working. Not every federal employee is a bureaucratic pencil-pusher.

>Aircraft inspection workers
Work for the airlines, not the federal govt. They aren't FAA employees. How do you not know that?

The FAA has its own inspectors, about 4000 of them in the country. The airlines themselves don't do everything.

Shut down more of it, permanently. Tax revenue was 3.5 trillion dollars last year. That's retarded. We shouldn't be 20 trillion in the hole. Start with firing everyone at the Department of Education, which is useless.

>The FAA has its own inspectors
That show up when there is a crash. The FAA isn't responsible for making sure every plane is airworthy. Otherwise the US govt would be responsible for every plane crash instead of the airline operating the crashed plane.

Attached: slick.gif (380x406, 2.89M)

Well keep on dreamin then. If you haven't been paying attention the third worlders kinda outbred us by a wee bit.

good, keep it shut down, only boot lickers can't govern themselves.

oh boo hoo, they are going to get paid eventually. and don't say getting paid eventually is going to buy groceries or pay bills now. fuck you, if you can't save money to ride out being unemployed for 6 months or a year i have no sympathy for you.

>That show up when there is a crash.
They also inspect aircraft repairs, review pilot and crew flight data, in addition to investigating crashes.

it takes two to disagree
the democrats are just as guilty as Trump since they care more about virtue signaling against the wall than those people whose paychecks they claim to care so much about

So in other words, they don't repair of fly the planes? They are NON-ESSENTIAL govt employees who have been given a vacation.

Because i want them to build the fucking wall!

you sure it isn't 6 million?

>So in other words, they don't repair of fly the planes?
I said they inspected the planes, not repair them. You know, like how the FDA inspects the baby food you give your children and warns you if a Mexican plant worker who never washes his hands contaminated it with E. coli.

Meanwhile congress still gets their sheckles.

>I said they inspected the planes
So non-essential like I said right?

Faggot

>non-essential

Maybe to you.

Sorry, I had to take a phone call.

Here's the deal. The guy repairing the plane fully understands that if he doesn't torque this bolt right, the plane could fall out of the sky and everyone could die. I think the reason you would want the FAA inspector to come behind you and inspect your work is because you don't want the responsibility of all those people's live in your hands. You don't trust yourself and would rather some authority figure like an FAA inspector be ultimately responsible for those people's lives. Your stance says more about you than anything else.

>800,000 people
800,000 government
Help us drain the swamp or fuck off.