HAPPENING: This one is toast, real edition. Praise Kek, it will be done!

HAPPENING: This one is toast, real edition. Praise Kek, it will be done!

Attached: Screenshot_Chrome_20190110-234322~01.png (1440x1246, 534K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RBG IS ALREADY DEAD.

DOG FUCKING BLESS

Praise kek

Attached: DD6D85FD-4BC2-4266-B2F1-D035AE601D04.jpg (480x410, 51K)

make it so

Attached: hepb.jpg (407x405, 36K)

Attached: 1413425803542.jpg (300x400, 62K)

Stahhp, I can only get so erect. Digits confirms the kike is dead

Attached: 15385403737161328236971.png (916x963, 1.23M)

>sources
I’m glad gorka has shielded himself from being wrong

Attached: 3522114E-32EE-4B78-9B88-0E8C5790CA0F.jpg (800x542, 161K)

The salt when she steps down will be the biggest fucking thing since 2016. She is their fucking sacred. cow.

And Amy Barrett is going to be Trump's objectively most conservative pick yet, which is even better considering she's a woman.

If true. Then better fucking buckle up...unless Trump pussies out and nominates a liberal but still buckle up.

One more scotus gives me a thrill
Up my leg

democrats/progressives don't even know why they support her.
>muh ginsburrgh

Let's do this.

Attached: carrie keagan.gif (347x450, 3.34M)

Deus vult.

STAAAAAAAHPPPHHH IT MR TRUMP
MY PENIS CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

Attached: 1541553781026.jpg (916x963, 445K)

Oh what will the libturds do?

Attached: ad3d2261a80a14236c36fdeb2c8bcaac30e8ea558d1668d4aeee713239dbf41e.jpg (541x679, 148K)

MULTIPLE SOURCES JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE
>literally who
Please neck yourself immediately I fucking hate this board

If she steps down without making a public appearance I will be 100% confident she is already dead. Her funeral will be used to cause a distraction for something else later in the future. Screenshot this

I mean, what do the Dems have in their bag for this round?

Attached: 1541732347314.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

Attached: RBG.gif (245x300, 961K)

THREE

THREEEEEEEEE

politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102

Attached: 1546615983697m.jpg (1023x1024, 151K)

>6s
Go back to Hungary you piece of shit

Assuming its Barrett, they'll claim she's a religious zealot who will put her faith above the law. Which is a clear violation of the prohibition of religious tests for governmental office. But they'll conveniently ignore that.

She’ll be fine

Attached: 740341CF-4558-4C02-9357-FC1CCC3105A1.jpg (500x867, 60K)

I don't want to get my hopes up...fuck!!!! But I want to believe sooo bad too many let downs...

Attached: 1532315593275.png (1200x807, 229K)

This. She is probably dead in msk hospital.

after she's gone how many jews will be left on scotus?

Save'd

Attached: 3f5e1e170f95802e67a184b529fd4e35d0d52fd8656c681ce661965071f42a07.gif (500x420, 375K)

>her stupid movie is in theaters right now

I honestly don't understand the propaganda surrounding her. Lionizing the younger jewess would make more sense, since RBG dying or retiring was inevitable

I guess it comes down to the fact that RBG was waiting to see if Dems would win the midterms, and then they didn't. Lol.

Checked. And yea shit is going to go nuclear. You know they want him impeached before this old kike kicks the can. So they are scrambling hard as well. Now ask yourself how can 1 push through a new SCJ if the Government is shutdown?

Don't celebrate yet. It wouldn't be surprising if President Trump bargained paying for the wall with a "moderate democrat" scotus pick.

Attached: 252B7010-82D6-40F1-870F-0C47158F3863.png (1242x2208, 1.9M)

I called it. Her cancer surgery weakened her immune system. She'll be dead within a week.

Stop shilling this bitch that adopted niggers you stupid cuck. Civnattery is a pathology. Stop trying to appeal to the left you fucking faggot. Women don't belong on the court. We need another white man selected.

>pussies out

What if Trump gets an end to birthright citizenship for all non-citizens, the RAISE act, the wall and illegal immigration becomes a federal felony and "sanctuaries" are officially outlawed on pain of military action? And a bunch of other immigration-related stuff and voter id stuff I forgot about.

I mean they won't because Dems are dumb as fuck but "what if", right?

Of course this is noting 6 R justices on the court would probably secure Trump's right to use the military as a wall force/deportation force and ending nationwide injunctions and birthright citizenship all at once anyway. Probably could even slash visas without congressional approval and the court would rubberstamp it. Adolf Trumpler may be less than 8 months from being a reality.

>RBG was waiting to see if Dems would win the midterms, and then they didn't

huh? what mid-terms are you referring to? 2012?

I bet she'll die right before that new movie about her comes out

D e a d b y D a w n

Attached: check em.jpg (736x721, 268K)

>in the future

They'll announce that she's on her deathbed, then a week or two from now announce the death.

Because young libs are literal retards like aoc. With Ginsburg no one remembers what she was up to during the battle of Hastings, so they can retcon her whole life

>Screenshot this

screenshot right in to your mom's filthy puss

>In Jew York.

Not surprised. Most likely directly eating from the dead baby and circumcised penis source.

There will have to be an 8 judge court for the time being so the American people can decided what they want in 2020.

>The Democrats' last ditch tactic is to revive anti-Catholicism
>Barrett gets in, but it also backfires and the Latinos stop supporting them
BRING ME THIS TIMELINE RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1531531571586.jpg (1763x1124, 871K)

ironically her lung cancer surgery left her immune system susceptible to airborne flu virus infection, in the middle of a really bad flu season. this user is right. she dead bro.

Says who faggot? Thats not how the system works.

D e a d b y D o n

Attached: trump.png (633x633, 266K)

>1 post by this retard

Dems failed to take the Senate, the Senate is the House where things of real importance occur. Worse is that Reps ran a half-assed campaign while Dems had a 50-state strategy with a central command structure similar to 2008 and spent well in excess of a billion dollars.

They ran 2018 like Obama ran 2008 and did well, but Republicans ran 2018 like 2006 yet avoided being "wiped out" in both Houses like they should have been with their general incompetence.

Worse yet is that when Rep turnout returns to normal in 2020 the Dems are looking at a R House majority and likely expanded Senate majority. The walls keep closing in.

That means removal of Neocon globalist RINOs that love driving down wages and sucking Silicon valley dick is paramount to re-orient the system to benefit the workers.

lol he doesnt know who Gorka is

>It wouldn't be surprising if President Trump bargained paying for the wall with a "moderate democrat" scotus pick.
That trade-off doesn't make any sense. Whatever happens with the wall is no doubt going to get challenged and pushed up to the supreme Court where he'll need every vote he can get. If RBG leaves, he's going to have to pick a conservative judge.

That's why she's the pick. No rape accusations, no racism accusations, this is their only avenue, and it will be blatantly anti-Catholic. Big mistake on the way.

BUT BRO WHAT IF WE APPOINTED BASED POO IN LOO SON OF IMMIGRANTS? OR OR OR A HISPANIC ANCHOR BABY? THAT WOULD BTFO THE LIBERALS CUZ THEY WOULDN'T BE EXPECTING IT!

>reagan appointed o'connor
>then she became a liberal bitchcuck

Nigger all the politicians are still in washington, the house just passed that illegal-to-boycott israel act during the shutdown. Only this that changes is federal employees don't get paid, but they're 80% worthless anyways so there is almost no difference to the average person's life

Gorka was in the white house and get close to Trump.

Fucking newfags....

Attached: 676873C8-0F1A-40EA-B167-6C9704D6C0D5.gif (350x300, 1.99M)

*and he's close to Trump

Liberals think that because McConnell told Biden to go fuck himself in 2016 that means we should wait /LITERALLYTWOYEARS/ to have 9 justices because then maybe Madame President will ascend the throne in 2020.

This is exactly the happening I need

Attached: 1538106313095.jpg (500x637, 107K)

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Attached: 1543636293886.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

I can't fucking wait for the leftist meltdown. It's going to be epic.

>Lionizing the younger jewess would make more sense, since RBG dying or retiring was inevitable
Kagan was never cute and smol and bangable. She has always been a big ol’ broad and just isn’t as smart.

Kagan was helped by her ethnic connections and being a dyke. RBG is a smart evil old lady worthy to be feared by her opponents. Kagan is just gross.

If we put another guy up they will just trot a thot out to claim he raped her four decades ago. Trump doesn't have the political capital to win another kavinaugh hearing, and push for the wall.

"The American people should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new president...Either way, our view is this: Give the people a voice." -Mitch McConnell

even if she dies, there's no way they'll give up that seat.
they'll just keep claiming she's too sick to appear in public at least until the next election.
with a republican senate, they know there's no hope for blocking any nominee.

She’s been dead for months.

Picking the most anti-abortion justice in Supreme Court history isn't "appealing the left," dummy

Barrett is the celestial embodiment of the anti-degeneracy, Church on Sunday, Catholic school mentality. Set aside your larp bullshit and actually look at the big picture.

Underated

>Most likely directly eating from the dead baby and circumcised penis source.
My thoughts exactly

Attached: 1512710582366.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

>yet avoided being "wiped out"

thats not what I call a win...sounds like loser mentality. we aren't gonna get shit done thinking like you sir.

>5-3
Works for me. Then when the dems get BTFOed in 2020, we can truly make America great again.

>Trump doesn't have the political capital to win another kavinaugh hearing
The Democrats don't have the political capital to start another kavanaugh hearing

>wait two years

No thanks lol

And?

Doesn't matter, Republicans own the Senate. This also isn't a lame duck year.

Proceed as planned, execute the directive, summon Lindsey Graham 2.0.

She's catholic, anti-gay (even if she won't come out and say it) anti abortion, milfy, and a fucking Hoosier, what more could you want?

Stresses me out. I almost went for the high score during Kavanaugh. I don't want to become a monster.

That shit fell flat last time, and would look even more ridiculous if they tried to pull it off again within such a short time span.

>cute and smol and bangable
wtf u right

Attached: wtf.jpg (474x592, 36K)

For her not to have two niglets

praise him and checkem

A penis, faggot

2 and a diabetic puerdo rican

It really begins and ends with this. Anyone who can tolerate coming into regular contact with nigger skin is persona non grata

Lel

a trap justice?

>we

I was already aware you were a fucking liberal when you originally responded with asshurt to my post, I was merely humoring you. The reality is Dems came at Reps with 120% effort equivalent to a presidential election and arguably the Reps got blindsided. But Dems failed to actually make significant gains considering the effort they put in, Dems simply have no pull outside their cities. Trump talked mad shit and did better in the midterms turnout-wise than any sitting president ever. If Dems hadn't gone balls-to-the-wall and had run it assuming a natural wave would carry them, they'd be 57-43 in the Senate and 245-190 in the House.

In 2020 the Dems will be wiped out, again, because gas prices are constantly falling while hiring continues despite roastie HR sluts trying to curtail it. Oh and being pro-war because you're mad at Trump is a bad look, especially after the entire 2000s was screeching about how war is bad.

Attached: 1547174656365.jpg (1242x1310, 453K)

When Trump inevitably goes down, the pick will be forever tainted as nominated by a crook.

ARE
YOU
READDDDDYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: areyoureadyyyyyy.jpg (775x515, 58K)

lel thanks!

Attached: 1530168356414.jpg (1127x1319, 209K)

6-3 now so that SCOTUS gives Trump the rulings he needs to enforce voter ID laws on citizens. Then we see who really has the support of the people.

>Don't celebrate yet. It wouldn't be surprising if President Trump bargained paying for the wall with a "moderate democrat" scotus pick.
The cope is strong in this one.

Her nose changed so much. Did she convert when she was older?

Attached: 1010-ctm-ruthbaderginsburg-1145618-640x360.jpg (1200x630, 64K)

Why would you want to taint a conservative justice with the Trump stank?

The fact that she feels an emotional attachment to these Haitian pets of hers will influence her rulings in a way that is bad and unjust for white Americans

You mean when you kill yourself in 2021 when he gets re-elected with 54% of the vote and 400 electoral votes your last thoughts will be "I hope he goes down". And then he doesn't, the end.

lol, your nose and ears continue to grow as you get older.

My body is ready

Attached: 1476130405754.jpg (456x900, 77K)