Why do so many whites vote against their racial and social interests?

Why do so many whites vote against their racial and social interests?

Attached: airport759.jpg (759x422, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4
youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Naiveté, class interest trumping social interest, fear of punishment for not complying with Establishment-propagated ideology

*trumping ethnic interest

>Why do so many whites vote against their racial and social interests?
Most don't, rabbi. That's (((media))) spin.

College educated whites went Trump... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Attached: 37_percent.jpg (2020x1154, 657K)

Women have a desire for social harmony, and hence are obedient sheep. They follow the one who screams the loudest, hence the mass media. Between 1930 and 33, more women than men voted for the Nazi Party - after it was pushed and became a mass movement. 1920-30 it was a man's thing.

Congrats for posting an image with no relevant data (sex), also kudos for reducing politics to the US and the 2016 election.

Because they genuinely believe that brown/black people are targeted on purpose. They vote to "give them a chance". When most fail to recognize that they already have a chance. Instead of a leg up, they want a ladder. After we give them the ladder, it's systemic racism again, and we have to give them the automatic scissor lift.

Attached: 1406156361304.gif (260x150, 2.81M)

Because of females.

cultural conditioning. Humanist wage a war of total supremacy and control. They won it a long time ago and control popular consumption and narratives. You control information and control peoples minds. People still strongly have in group preferences but they are primed with social brownies and good feelings to follow the other or to think in group in terms of some made up humanity shit.

It is very perplexing

>I fought next to Muslims
There are literally almost no Muslim casualties in the US army, it’s a shockingly low number even compared to their small minority status
If this guy was actually a grunt there is a much higher chance that he shot muslim kids in the face than actually served alongside one

bet fatigue bro is stolen valor

>Congrats for posting an image with no relevant data (sex), also kudos for reducing politics to the US and the 2016 election.
All the data is right there on the image, straight from CNN, my meme flag kike.

Attached: 23564235.jpg (1328x762, 328K)

What a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=KaCBYrVsic4

Attached: imm_act.jpg (1513x867, 379K)

What a coincidence.

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

Attached: jew vote.jpg (1665x787, 373K)

Attached: replace_plan.jpg (1023x1279, 334K)

Attached: white women.jpg (764x870, 79K)

>We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)
The modern left. Jews and their braindead pawns.

Attached: piper.jpg (600x636, 37K)

Total rewiring of the brain after ww2.

>i fought next to muslims
Dead ones dont count

>Total rewiring of the brain after ww2.
The holohoax psyop = "white men are evil" and get rid of nations and borders

Attached: jew_covers.jpg (1111x728, 360K)

Attached: Hollywood.jpg (475x502, 107K)

Attached: mainstream media.jpg (3755x5759, 2.63M)

Attached: 2014_media.jpg (1600x1244, 665K)

Plenty of guys fought next to Muslims when their FOBs were breached.

I thought it was because they were Harry Potter fans

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

Attached: 1522337629714.jpg (1024x1024, 400K)

The Republicans have run the same con for forty years where they get people worked up about immigration and globalization and then do jack shit about it once in office. Even the wall was something they could have appropriated the entire amount for while they had both branches of Congress and the Dems wouldn't have been able to stop them. Did they do it? No, because their (((donors))) want the cheap labor and tax cuts.

Ever stop to think if it's not everyone else whose wrong, it's you?

The longest era of peace and unheard of prosperity brought about societal weakness.

SHOCK! GASP! NO WAY!!!

talking only about my country, but I notice that the white middle class haven't suffered any real hardship for over 70yrs. They have contempt for poor white ppl, but see poor ethncs as exotic. It's nothing new Dickens called it "telescopic philanthropy". When they talk of helping these other races it comes from a position of ignorance and superiority, not ever realising that they won't be at the top of the tree anymore.

Currently Britain is leaving the EU, and one of the first arguments this class uses to stay in the EU is "Who will serve my coffee at pret". They protest global warming, and buy the latest cars; they scream Trump, but holiday in Dubai; they cry rape, but then they change their mind; they're on a trajectory to wipe themselves out, the clock has started.

Attached: harry_and_pet.jpg (720x405, 27K)

Trump hasn't done FUCK ALL for white people, he banned bump stocks though!

What, you mean like voting for billionaires like Bezos to have more billions instead of you having higher wages? Yea why the fuck would retards do that?

im irish, i dont identify with any of you fucking assholes