Reparations Incoming

And a white woman is leading the way. How does this make you feel? White women are going to fight to have your money stolen and given to niggers.

twitter.com/marwilliamson/status/1082864207345922049

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-01-10 23-55-06.png (634x467, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vweIVidzETU
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s
minds.com/blog/view/711295243751792654
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne_Williamson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if it would shut them the fuck up fine. shit is not getting paid back anyway.

Attached: AtLeastIamNot.jpg (320x290, 25K)

Germany is such the cuck country holy shit.
>Get milked for decades by Versailles treaty
>Go to war because you're literally Zimbabwe
>Get milked by kikes again after WW2
>Get milked by refugees

Reparations have been paid 10 fold through welfare.
WE should be asking for some of that money back.
There are also 7 billion people, survive or die.
Also slide thread sage and gay.

>what is welfare

sage

Attached: 1532397048548.jpg (940x627, 379K)

it wont, and thats why we SHOULD do it.

sound backwards to you? no. acccccccellllerattiionnissmmm

we are alpha legion

Attached: Slaanesh.jpg (633x1000, 125K)

White people were sold as slaves at one point in time where the fuck are my reparations?

>Germany paid 89 billion
>the US must give 32 billion a year forever
Fuck you Germany for not finishing the job.

How about the descendants of the slavemasters in charge of the ships that transported the slaves be forced to pay reparations?

youtube.com/watch?v=vweIVidzETU

Pay up Africans

SHUT

ONLY IF THEY GO BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA IF WE DO

Attached: DD1JVkPWsAAZB8M.jpg (960x960, 211K)

>nigger rich
$100 billion on Friday
broke on Monday

Paid reparations already. 100,000 dead Yankees to free the slaves

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZFHG8wWC5s

Chappelle predicted this. I'm rich, beeeyatch.

No shitter account, but you could really stir the pot by suggesting -
>"How about instead of Israel getting $38 Billion a year from the US, that money could stay in the country for US citizens, and in just over 3 years your plan could be achieved."

Trump literally just did this with the urban council thing

The black community needs to pay reparations to whites for all the rapes

build them a city in africa.
the price is worth it.

good thing my dna results says i'm part black.

GIB ME GIBS, FAGGOTS

havent we given enough reparations through food stamps and welfare

They tried that already in the 1800's, other africans sacked the settlement and enslaved them again

If we end all welfare and social programs, deal!

Blacks were already given reparations in the form of lives lost fighting to free them.

>Surviving victim

That’s the key phrase they fail to understand.

What is Liberia?

Buy stock in the air Jordan’s company if this is approved

My people paid reparations in blood. Shove it up your ass nigger, you're lucky you even got citizenship despite being clearly unfit for white society

Attached: 1501641244138.jpg (1294x494, 175K)

>race doesn’t exist
>how dare whites not pay reparations to the races they oppressed?!

I would be all for giving them reparations AND giving them Florida, Alabama and Mississippi as their own ethnostate, provided they had to move there and leave us the fuck alone. They could even call it Wakanda for all I care. Just get the hell out of America so we don't have to put up with niggers anymore. We would make that money back in no time, since they wouldn't be around to leech off of welfare.

I demand reparations from canada for exiling my acadian ancestors when they decided to move in
Just post the in store prices so I can bring a rise to the horror

You forgot that they’ll just ask for more
Never give in!

Good call by the way

Where are the reparations for the demicide and genocide of 17-32m germans between surrender and 1949?

it's not 32b a year, dumbass

fuck that give them some yankee shithole to freeze to death instead
We already tried setting them up a playhouse country in liberia once anyway

What is housing and urban development?
What is welfare?

>$3.8B per year for ten years

This is basically what Patrick Little is preaching.

I agree, we should pay $20,000 to each surviving slave.

Talking about German repetitions guess which smelly bitch country got no fucking money. Fuck you Germany and fuck the politicians who waived their debt if I was in charge the whole of Germany would be one big debtors prison until those boring fucks pay what they owe.

She's a Jew and she'll shut up right fucking quick if we point out that 70% of slaves where owned by Jews, and only 0.32% of white Christian Americans owned slaves.
It will red pill a shitload of black people.
Another fact, all the slave ships where owned by Jews, so that means almost 100% of the slaves in America where brought by Jews.
So (((who))) should be taxed?

Attached: 1542223303692.png (940x300, 76K)

The US spends 100B / month on social programs already, with a fair amount going to are strong African kangz. I agree user, write cheques and end social programs for niggers.

Okay, pay money to surviving black slaves.

>inb4 reparation money is spent on guns and drugs

>At the height of American slavery more than 40% of all american jews had owned or owned slaves. For reference; less than 3% of all European Americans owned or took part in the slave-trade.

Pay up, kikes.

Attached: 1521970554169.jpg (720x563, 109K)

kek this

On second though, fuck writing cheques. Just end social spending.

> the US
> pay reparations
> to people that were born in america for many generations
has the world gone fucking retarded? if they want to go down that route, they need to be bugging the dutch, spanish, english and the french to hand over the shekels for bringing niggers to the US. are they going to ask those countries to cough up the money? no. they'll get BTFO.

If this ever happens, I'm not paying my taxes, leaving the US, and never coming back.

My family came from Germany after WWI. Nobody participated in slavery. Nobody participated in the holocaust. Even if I believed the descendants of slave holders should pay reparations (they shouldn't), none of that shit is on me and mine, in any way, shape, or form.

top kek, niggers gonna nigg. They actually think they are owed everything already done + more than 100Bil, several say, 100Bil is a good start. These niggers are insane.

We've already given "the black community" trillions.

40% of jews owned slaves
70% of slaves where owned by jews
Almost 100% where brought by jews
But white man should continue paying

I can hear Owen Benjamin freaking out over this image.

Attached: DitOadGXUAA7smL.jpg (1400x932, 112K)

let dems run on it so Trump gets 70% of the white vote in 2020 and sweeps every state including california because beaners hate niggers.

Go home immigrant fag. Stop stealing our jobs

You're probably brown, fuck off.

Good luck

Attached: main-qimg-85748c553e5cfa2d583799c0b9e23079-c.jpg (602x361, 42K)

glow in the dark CIA nigger jew bullshit

remember - all subversives get on the fucking list

Attached: 6c916cbb6a1f78b7c57b8541d5c5355047a8babd_hq.jpg (817x663, 93K)

White women take more in taxes than they put in. This is a taxes on white men

$100B? Why not make it a cool trillion while she's pulling numbers out of her ass?

>putting money into nigger education
might as well just set the money on fire

Blacks have had a negative per capita tax contribution since income tax became a thing, reparations have been paid. Time to turn it off.

They’re now in America, Land of Opportunity, right?

>black americans who never experienced slavery are gonna have huge tax increases so that retarded virtue-signalling thots can waste money on symptoms of decay in black communities and not the causes themselves

Attached: 1266959473806.png (414x427, 372K)

Only 100b? Pretty sure that whites have met that ransom already.

African countries received $162bn in 2015 alone.
Blacks should go there and be rich.

We already paid that and more in welfare, you dumb bitch.

>Florida
That state is too beautiful and too rich for negroid subhumans.
Send them to Mexico and close the borders forever. Along with all the spics.

Give them the money in exchange for dropping all US forign aid to all African nations.

How about 10 billion for a wall and niggers won't have to compete with beaners for gibs

Kvetching intensifies

The difference is the holocaust had surviving victims. There are no surviving slaves.

Because White Women are a hive mind? Sage. Fuck janitors do something about this two day shill raid.

The Alpha legion don’t really worship Chaos new fag.

I'd be all for repatriation to whatever African country they originated from. That will put things right again.

The real based black man.

Kys.

Okay, let's minus the price of the civil war, any benefits given to blacks, the amount of money we've invested into Liberia, the housing bubble burst due to irresponsible niggers, the cost of any programs designed to promote or uplift blacks, and whoever owes who at the end pays up, and then niggers go back to Africa.

Why don't the muslims have to pay reparations

Fuck white women.

Daily reminder white women are not our allies and are only second to kikes in their role of overseeing the destruction of the white race.

exactly - was the civil war not enough?

(1/3)
I can think of tons of reasons why reparations won't work.

So, I've been hearing this a lot lately. From Black Hitler (referred to as Gazi Kodzo on YouTube) to various universities like American University who want this in order to pay for tuition and be given more leniency, people are talking more and more about reparations. I'm so sick of this discussion. It seems to become more and more dishonest and irrelevant. I did a little research with it, and I'd like some critique and challenge to see if this is good enough. I believe there are many arguments as to why reparations is a terrible idea.

1. You're basically profiting from slavery, much like the slave masters. You're condensing the lives of tons of slaves from centuries into a luxury item from reparations (and yes, that includes education because people go to universities not to survive, but to benefit). If you need food, water, shelter and other necessities, you might as well obtain it yourself or go on welfare. It just seems like these people just want an excuse for making money without really improving their lives.

2. Only 1.4% of whites (4.8% of white Southerners) owned slaves in the United States before slavery was abolished. Should we punish every white person because of that 1%?

3. Some whites are also immigrants. Their ancestors weren't even involved in slavery and in some cases were slaves or indentured servants themselves. What happens to them? Would their existence even matter?

4. Technically, Native Americans have ancestral claims and treaty rights to the land that has been taken. So, you're essentially taking the land of Natives, not white people, if we're talking about land. Native Americans also owned slaves. So did black people.

5. Remember, there were African merchants (Barbary pirates) who sold slaves to Europeans and slave catchers. What about their descendants?

(2/3)
6. What if there was a white person who had a slave in his lineage, or a non-white individual? Does he get reparations? What about mixed people? How much of the reparations do they get? Remember Plessy vs. Ferguson. All it took was to have a black ancestor to be discriminated against.

7. As I said before, slaves lived a lot worse than blacks today. Why should blacks today receive the money that blacks in the earlier centuries should have had if reparations were implemented?

8. Not all black people that came to the United States come from slave descendants. Some came willingly.

9. Slavery was technically legal before Lincoln was killed. There was not a US government existing before 1788 as well.

10. This might even cause more racism, and further the tension we have in the US today. This might also not help black people in the long run once those reparations become meaningless, much like Reagan giving $20,000 to each Japanese-American internment camp survivor during WWII, along with the never-ending Native American treaties. Those have, for some reason, not solve the racial tension and other problems of said groups. They were arguably not needed in the first place. Based on writer Thomas Sowell's work, the Japanese had a third-higher income than the average American before a guy like Reagan even came to office, and were represented in profession occupations more so than whites even before that time.

There is also empirical evidence to suggest that reparations won't make black people happy. In 2000, President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe kicked out white farmers in Zimbabwe for a dual purpose: he wanted reparations and wanted to regain land power. White farmers made up around 70% of the farmers there, and they went to Zambia in response. The given-up land was then given to priests and other people. In 2015, Mugabe is now asking for those same farmers back, because the economy was declining and $12 billion were lost in agricultural revenue and endured a famine.

It's a very complicated process. If reparations were to be implemented, they should have been done right after the Civil War. It's way too late now.

Frederick Douglass once said that when the slaves were freed, absolutely nothing should be done with them and they should be left on their own two feet, but every since the government and other groups came in to cater to or tamper with black people, the black community has essentially been ruined. This sense of entitlement needs to stop.

minds.com/blog/view/711295243751792654

You’re implying niggers of all shitskins would use that available education. What a fucking joke.

If you dont have an escape plan to leave the US sooner rather than later, youre already fucking up. Im out of here for good by the end of the month and cant fucking wait. This place is a future Brazil at best or a future South Africa/Zimbabwe at worst. Trump is great but its really too little too late, the momentum was set in motion a long time ago and its really just a matter of time before SHTF for whites here. Anybody who chooses to remain willfully ignorant of this fact will pay the ultimate price for their stupidity in the not so distant future from now.

>paid....to each surviving member

I have an idea

Lol the absolute state of these uppity niggers
>waaaah my affirmative action, ebt, and welfare aren’t enough, whitey needs to send MOAR GIBS

Just tell them you'll have a referendum on reparations and have one on repatriation, niggers can't read and will vote themselves back to Africa

>see this tweet
>immediately google Marianne Williamson jewish
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marianne_Williamson
>Williamson identifies as Jewish
I'm offering 10 dollars to somebody that can direct me to a tweet by a light skinned person telling whites how they need to atone for shit that wasn't made by a kike.

Attached: ultra instinct.jpg (506x297, 53K)

Shut the fuck up bong

>dresses in a cutie-sexy way unlike slutty raccoon makeup white girls
>speaks properly instead of niggernese like ghetto white girls
>values keeping in shape unlike "body positive" fat white girls
>likes being feminine and girlish unlike white women who thinks being swearing and being crude is "empowerment"

Attached: jennie.jpg (1200x900, 235K)

But they did purposefully want try to Choas the Imperium so it would implode instead of becoming the rotting husk that it is in 40k.

>Not sticking around for nigger and liberal hunting
don’t be a pussy, they’re just animals

Let them try, not one nigger or jew will be left breathing in the country.

I’m black and while I don’t even agree with the notion of reparations, I’d rather get 20k than have some crazy amount thrown down inner city money sinks. That would pretty much leave me worry free while I finish up my degree and consider grad school.

>but what about welfare?
Haven’t been on it in be history of my family. Besides, this is a bait thread with a hypothetical premise in the first place.

>Looks like a kaiju when she removes her make-up
>Like any other woman, if you don't have money or fit she will leave you
>She push the "kawaii xD" meme to bait you.

Attached: 154570490662.jpg (1137x1012, 100K)

$100B dollars.

Let's take the assumption that this is the real reparations value and then math this:
$100,000,000,000 reparations.
600,000 white people dead in the civil war to free the slaves.
The life:reparation value here is:
$166,000 per life.

However, "The EPA calculated that an American life is worth, in current dollars, about $8,000,000."

So actually, the math works out in the wrong direction than was hoped for:
$8,000,000 * 600,000
$4,800,000,000,000 for the deaths.
Subtract the $100,000,000,000 in reparations.
We're left with $4,700,000,000,000.
There are 37,144,530 blacks in America.
So what we're actually left with is this:

Every black person in America owes $126532.76 in reparations for the deaths of white people.

>100B for niggers
>but no 5B for the wall

Fuck off whore

Attached: nothing.gif (290x242, 2.04M)