A message to republicans

I am, as a democrat, putting out a message. Not to the nationalists and ultra-nationalists, the far right or nazis, but to the conservatives. The true, centrist leaning conservatives that the republican party is based on. I encourage you to look at the inner workings of your party and see what your party is doing. The republican party does not work for the people, it works to serve the elite. It activley works against human rights and the interests of american democracy. I am not here to convert, i am here to awaken the conservatives to the dark side of the party you defend. A party that gerrymanders, supresses, and holds up institutions that work against the very democracy that the republican party was founded to stay true to. If, as a conservative, you want to defend democracy and the american dream you so cherish, look elsewhere. The republican party is not what you seek.

businessinsider.com/partisan-gerrymandering-has-benefited-republicans-more-than-democrats-2017-6
washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-power-that-gerrymandering-has-brought-to-republicans/2016/06/17/045264ae-2903-11e6-ae4a-3cdd5fe74204_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.33d6888877a7
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Cheney#Iraq_War
civilrights.org/trump-rollbacks/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_on_Terror

Attached: 225px-Republican_Disc.svg.png (225x225, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/pres16/select-industries?ind=E01
youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was circumcised at birth.

Nobody cares. Fuck off.

Try again but shorter and more inflamatory.

NIGGERS

I here Monica Lewinsky is becoming a Republican. The Democrats left a bad taste in her mouth.

my intent is not to be inflamitory

thank you for correcting the record

kek'd and check'd

Attached: 1547174656365.jpg (1242x1310, 453K)

Shills are out in full force recently
Pretty gay desu

Attached: 1547174671258.jpg (1242x1414, 468K)

>Conservatives
>Centrist
Wrong. Just plain wrong.

Dems want to glut the labor force with illegals. That hurts the common man more than any republican tax cut (or whatever you leftards complain about) has ever done.

>It activley works against human rights
Human rights are a social construct bigot.

Ah yes, the message of an idiot who refuses to look at the hypocrisy of his own Political Party....>_>

What a get! Congrats sir checked!

>The republican party does not work for the people, it works to serve the elite. It activley works against human rights and the interests of american democracy.

imagine being this unaware

>projecting this hard

We know there are conservacucks. And neocons. Basically everyone is enemy number 1 except Trump and Tucker. I mean yeah, they have to roll over and play good boy to not get assasinated but definitely challenging the brain dead masses. Thats what it takes to start a wild fire is a simple...spark.

We aren't a democracy. We're a republic.
How do you not know this?

T. Conservative

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

Checked

Attached: Ayy.da.moonman.jpeg.jpg (640x480, 43K)

No shit, but it still upholds my beliefs to a much greater scale and is less damaging than the Democratic party.

Technically i want both to burn, but its still easier to try and salvage the Republican party amd voter base than it ever will be with the Democrats, so its the best of the two to put any effort into doing anything with. Even with scorched earth policies, you need the base ground your working with to have some value if you wish to rebuild on it. The Democratic party has nothing of value anymore even at its basic level, so even if it burns down there is nothing to build off of.

>activley works against human rights

Hyperbole.

>the interests of american democracy

America is a republic.

republic is democracy to the majority of people
republic is democracy with politicians

are you really this stupid?
political parties only apply to real people
politicians ALL belong to the swamp.
they play pretend to turn the people against each other so that they can remain in power
there is literally no difference between Democrat and Republican Politicians
Which is why Trump is saying the exact same thing NOW
That Obama and Schumer said 3 years ago
Wake Up

>Rise up, True Conservatives, and vote democrat!
Surely after 3 years of failure this tactic is due to convince someone.

Basically everyone you're hating on is a #nevertrump-er turned democrat. Bill Kristol, the Koch Brothers, the neocons, and the CIA are on your team now, dumbass.

Attached: CZScuxoWwAA4eXT.jpg-small.0.jpg (339x448, 35K)

im not here to convert, vote however you lean, i just want to offer perspective

Fuck off OP. "Progressives" are not anti war. You were silent when Obama and Hillary continued the Zionist's overthrow of the Middle East and you antiwar phonies showed your cards even more when you kvetched about Trump pulling out of Syria. But I guess it makes sense when you figure out where Neocons came from. See.

Attached: 1547149266209.png (500x501, 80K)

You tried to get Hillary elected. Demicrats have lost all credibility

Anyone from the last 3 decades of regime change bullshit wars are automatically neocon Republicans... including Obunga

Good lord, never in my life have I ever read a post this loaded.

Who are you? Who are you to "awaken" conservatives? Who are you to sit atop a holy platform and chastise Republicans? You say that you are a Democrat, and in the same breath; you say that the Republican party is corrupt? in the same breath, you say that Republicans hold up institutions that work against Democracy? you say that the Republicans serve the elite?

I'm not saying that any of that is false; all of it is true. For both the Republicans and the Democrats. Face it, the American Republic died long ago. Replaced by Democratic Degenerates and Republican Retards.

Face the fact that both of you are different sides of the same corrupt coin. You and your Democratic party is no better than the Republicans whom you do not understand, and do not wish to understand.

God Save The World From This Ignorance

Kek has spoken.
Also, fuck democrats and the ideological cancer they continuously try to infect the US and the rest of the west alongside.

Well, I think the term has something to do with the sense that those of us who are now called neo-conservatives were at one time liberals- King Neocon himself

If you're not a nationalist you're a fool and a pathetic cretin, regardless of how far you lean left. Kill yourself or get castrated so that you and your ilk may one day not burden the gene pool.

>perspective

- Both parties gerrymander, and gerrymandering benefits republicans because A) Republicans control the vast majority of states and B) Democratic voters tend to be highly concentrated geographically. If you don't like it, learn how appeal to parts of the country more than 50 miles from an ocean.

- Trump directly ripped the Bush administration during the primary debates and is actively working to end the mideast wars. Meanwhile CNN and MSNBC are doing their best to prolong the wars or start more.

- I stopped reading your list of "Human Rights Rollbacks" when it listed "Television Diversity" as a human right.

>I am, as a democrat
Only fucking retarded liberals try to be holier than thou,I am above party lines while still being a democrap. GTFO

Attached: full retard.jpg (474x581, 30K)

Agreed. Republican party has been taken over by corporations and RINO's. Let's bring back the republican party, and the democrat party, to what it was originally founded on. Small government, freedoms, supporting families, and only free white men of good character in the country.

Or is that staying "too true" to what the US was founded on?

Literally niggers

>THE FEDS NEEDS MORE POWERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEE NO MORE STATE RIGHTS REEEEEE GIVE ME YOUR GUNS I DONT LIKE LOUD NOISES

It warms my heart to see liberals so triggered

>Republican party has been taken over by corporations
Hahahaha no.

opensecrets.org/pres16/select-industries?ind=E01

No industry except oil donated more money to Trump than Hillary, and Trump only won in oil money by $25,000.

>I am, as a democrat, putting out a message.
So are you a jew, black or brown, shill?

College educated whites went Trump, including women... something the media and shills try to bury.

"Muh suburban retards" is a shill myth. Urban areas went Hillary ONLY due to their black and hispanic populations. The college educated vote demographics Hillary won was ONLY from blacks and hispanics. See pic related.

Hillary also only got 37% of the overall white vote.

37%

We are basically at a point now where it's white people vs everyone else (immigrants, blacks, jews, radicals etc.)

Just look at the demographics vs counties won.

It's time for any of that 37% out there to wake the fuck up as to what is really going on.

Attached: 37 percent.jpg (2024x1154, 655K)

>(((democracy)))

Leftist and neocuck retards want to turn the US into a shithole banana republic by importing infinity niggers.

I'd literally rather have a white nationalist military dictatorship.

>republic is democracy

Incorrect.

Also, learn proper grammar.

Thread's end.

checked and redpilled

Faggot

Dear God, black people are LITERALLY a mouthpiece for the democrats. How in the fuck do they believe they benefit from endless wars? Blacks truly are the stupidest race in the history of mankind.

There are no centrist republicans, don't you know? Anyone who's not as far left as the spectrum gets is a nazi kkk member. You're literally talking to nobody right now.

Same to your party donkey.

Thanks for providing democrat propaganda publications of the globalist elite to convince us that we should support the democrats. Now fuck off and go back to red-dit.

Wait, I am sorry. I mispoke

Hey great news asshole, it's over for Trump. All the media outlets you support said so so it must be true braindead faggot:

youtube.com/watch?v=qjUvfZj-Fm0

Attached: jounalists that colluded.png (671x1206, 172K)

Democrats are a bunch of Jews, faggots, and niggers advocating for foreigners. You think only the police should have guns and people who work should pay for people to study gender. Just go away. You should all move to build your ideological Utopia in California and when it collapses, we'll bulldoze your corpses into the ocean.

burger, there are no parties but just one, the AIPAC party

Attached: AIPAC influence.png (972x2932, 2.02M)

You are unironically projecting 100% and I'm not even a fucking conservative. Everything you just stated applies to the modern Democratic party far more than to the GOP.

Republics and democracies are two entirely seperate concepts.
In Republics, the Law rules.
In Democracies, the mob rules.
Which is why we have never been a Democracy. And never will be, with the grace of God.

checked and amen

Niggers are slaves to the Democratic Party. If we kicked out every illegal tomorrow they would easily be the biggest beneficiaries as the business owners would(begrudgingly) have to hire them to do construction and manufacturing jobs.

Attached: 1546502577784.png (239x300, 99K)

Rinse the shit off your porch before you start telling your neighbors about the mess on theirs.

you're going to be a slave to the jews who pay you to post this bullshit.

Nationalism is a very conservative position you massive retarded fool

Faggot

>- Trump directly ripped the Bush administration during the primary debates and is actively working to end the mideast wars. Meanwhile CNN and MSNBC are doing their best to prolong the wars or start more.
This is where Trump has been fairly consistent for quite awhile and what Democratic partisans and never Trumper RINOs can't seem to understand, is this what makes him stand out from the dog and pony show they put before us. But these fucking faggots are so lost over muh -isms or some other tertiary issue, they just cannot wrap their fucking head around it.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

The Americans dreem is and always a myth, also your at the wrong place to try to convert people bitch.

Attached: if-you-could-fuck-off-over-there-that-would-be-great.jpg (640x490, 111K)

It’s both sides because there both puppets of the Jews

>conservatives

What have they conserved? What have they protected? I'm only 30 and this country is completely unrecognizable from when I was a kid. I don't even consider myself an American anymore because this sure isn't my fucking homeland