VACCINES CAN CAUSE AUTISM

fullmeasure.news/news/cover-story/the-vaccination-debate

Sheryl Attkisson reports...

Congressmen admitting pharma pays governments to keep link swcret.

Federal vaccine courts where there can he no public hearings.

CDC doctor says government lied about his findings in court. Says vaccines can cause autism.

How are there not threads about this already?!

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-002759_Samsung Internet.jpg (1439x1178, 497K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zt-CZN48rR8
endmemo.com/chem/common/mercury.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimercaptosuccinic_acid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4530408/
newscientist.com/article/dn25443-why-we-get-autism-but-our-neanderthal-cousins-didnt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because most have autism and don't want to admit they're brain damaged

Attached: North American children vaccine doses.jpg (750x1288, 330K)

must watch video on vaccination
youtube.com/watch?v=zt-CZN48rR8

Autism was believed to be caused by a lack of pair bonding with the mother. They couldn't let the information get out that working mothers are causing immense damage to their children's psyche, that would hurt the economy. Now anything is a supposed cause of autism besides the one thing causing it.

>Can a mercury chemical compound in an extremely likely chance be broken down in the body, be stuck in the brain, and cause brain damage?
Oh heck i dont know yuk yuck

autism is a synonym for brain damage, you can't damage the brain of a child by not 'pair bonding' but you can if you give the baby injections while still in the womb then genitally mutilating them after their born

What we should be researching instead is how do we get the mercury out of our body? Though we may not have autism mercury is still stuck in the body and causing damage either to other organs or different areas of the brain affecting memory, intelligence, etc.

Attached: eeeee.jpg (300x300, 20K)

and aluminum

Here's a list to start:
>endmemo.com/chem/common/mercury.php

The goal should be to inject ourselves with one or multiple chemicals that interact with mercury to act as transport to leave the body.

Attached: ddddd.jpg (848x480, 32K)

checked
>Dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA), also called succimer, is a medication used to treat lead, mercury, and arsenic poisoning. When radiolabeled with technetium-99m, it is used in a number of types of diagnostic testing. It is taken by mouth for 19 days.

No they can't.
Stop blaming vaccines for your mothers insistence on smoking and drinking alcohol while pregnant.

Attached: FASDs_Image_1.jpg (473x629, 184K)

Also when your children die of polio, i will laugh at your dead child.
Import the 3rd world and 3rd world diseases while not vaccinating?
Get a load of these fucking morons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dimercaptosuccinic_acid
>DMSA can cross the blood–brain barrier of mice,[10] but not that of humans, limiting its use to extracting heavy metals from parts of the body other than the central nervous system

hmm. close. Perhaps when mixed with DMSO as that is a common permeation agent used in Dihexa circles to cross the blood brain barrier.

But you never got your flu shot this year or ever actually...weird.

That is retarded.

Attached: vaccine.jpg (720x504, 121K)

Apparently Dimercaprol (BAL) is a good combination with DMSO as it reduces redistribution within the CNS

So mixing a certain amount of DMSO and DMSA, and injecting a typical dose straight into the bloodstream with a needle over a course of 19 days may get rid of mercury and other heavy metals from the brain. May or may not reverse symptoms of autism and increase intelligence/memory. The downside to trying this is whether or not the chellating agent would interact negatively crossing the blood-brain barrier.

Attached: D4946-Golden-Retriever-Puppy-600x400.jpg (600x400, 53K)

>Dimercaprol is itself toxic, with a narrow therapeutic range and a tendency to concentrate arsenic in some organs.
Liking the DMSA one better

It's rather pathetic what the medical industry is; a for profit poison dealer that is protected by law. they have no qualms about poisoning children because it's profitable

Great, now I can get more vaccines to improve my internet warfare skills.

Nope

Yes i did dumb fuck.

from the reports on DMSA your initial post about not being able to cross the blood-brain barrier in humans is why BAL is considered when using DMSO, not saying people should dive into any of this on their own but just pointing out what worked when trying to achieve chelation beyond the blood-brain barrier

How are vaccines more dangerous and prone to autism? The vaccines back then were fucking using all sorts of bad shit. Yet the autism rates didn't spike until recently. I'm not saying vaccines are innocent, but the vaccines of the past were made with even worse ingredients than today.

the irony of calling people dumb when you allow yourself to be injected with anything

This. /thread

God you are retarded.
If the doctors were giving you mercury poisoning guess what?
It would show up on blood tests as mercury poisoning you literal fucking moron.
You are a drooling fucking idiot that is blaming vaccinations for Fetal Alcohol Spectrum disorder because news flash 90% of "Autism" cases are FASD not Autism.

there are many factors, the amount given is one, what's contained in the suspension fluid is another, how old the person is also is taken into consideration.
So when a baby is injected with one shot that has at least five doses of various weakened viruses all of them cause the body to go into overdrive and shocks the system. Coupled with whatever else is in the fluid that gets left behind in the brain, img related

Attached: Micro and Nanocontamination in vaccines.jpg (1920x1656, 1.48M)

Again, calling people retarded when you're a cow that accepts anything.
stop projecting

>It would show up on blood tests as mercury poisoning you literal fucking moron.
Mercury goes inside of organs and tissues not stay in the bloodstream. Cannot tell whether you're a Dunning Kruger retard or a shill

Were you by chance beaten brainless with a half full sack of camel shit as a child?
Because i can tell you right now that you have the shitforbrains so bad that if what ever you have left rattling around inside that thick skull of yours were dynamite it wouldn't even blow your ears off.
Same goes for you, You are a literal drooling fucking idiot, first things first, Ethylmercury is not mercury and it is no longer used in vaccines and has not been since 1996.

Come on post pictures of your autism faces so we can see if you have FASD you fucking bed wetters.

Attached: FAS1.jpg (386x200, 43K)

I grew eventually grew out of elementary school insults, why haven't you?
Rhetorical question, we all know why you're retarded

>You are a literal drooling fucking idiot
I was tested as a child for having 192 IQ and have more scientific papers than your entire family probably, dipshit.
>Ethylmercury is not mercury
You do realize mercury compounds are extremely unstable and readily break down very easily. Overall I doubt you are even educated in the slightest regarding chemistry.

I eventually grew*
kek

>So mixing a certain amount of DMSO and DMSA
Combined apparently this ranges to about $200. meh

Ohhhh i had no idea i was talking to literally the smartest man on earth, thank you for guiding me on your wisdom with fucking anti vaxx bullshit.
Only some moron with an IQ below 100 would claim that bullshit.

considering the end result is less mercury and lead in your system it may be worth it

"QhwNMNTV" personality is the direct result of giving too many injections to a baby all at once.
If you want your kid to act this stupid be sure to vaccinate them with all 72 doses in the span of an hour

Attached: too many vaccinations.png (667x696, 372K)

>and has not been since 1996.
Funny how I spend 5 minutes going after vaccine material to not only deciding correctly that vaccines are detrimental ALONG with other negatives other than simply autism -- found a probable cure. Meanwhile you literally have memorized information from studying this and you think they're perfectly healthy. Life being lived in such a retarded fashion must fucking suck. Your only thoughts are those of others; your ideas are not your own. And you blindly, zealously defend those ideas which have been shoved into you by a media that is run by people who want to weaken you. Your life is a joke.

Why don't you kill yourself

I am not even going to give you the satisfaction of reading your comment.
That is how much i respect you and your opinions.

>VACCINES CAN CAUSE AUTISM?
No
its genetic and hereditary its like t.autistic man

Imagine how much better off your community would be with you ending your life. You are garbage.

Even doing that shit while not pregnant fucks up the reproduction process of sex cells like the egg and the sperm.

you can't get autism from beatings
but being touch and and fucked as a kid can open you up to homo suguestions because you don't know right from wrong

also if "beating" ie spanking
its a nothing burger and you need to grow the FUCK UP you fucking POOFTER

But if really beating up with fists then its more than likely trauma + brain damage (ie personaly change via brain damage)
NOT Austim
Austim is something you can only get from YOU'RE FUCKING MOTHER
its her genes that fucks you up.

most woman won't even admit they have autism in order to save face or just ignored the symptoms for too long and/or suppressing its existence

w/e i should be above talking with heaps of trash

brain damage isn't passed down, there's no gene for it, IQ is though.
Issue is the medical industry is purposefully fucking with the minds of everyone to make them stupid and docile, and it appears to be working because the industry is still alive and well

Friendly reminder that you people are so stupid that you are not even worth replying to.
All of your children will die of a preventable illness because of your stupidity.
It is nice knowing none of your genes will survive.

Anti vaxxers are not allowed in the ethnostate with their nigger diseases.

Attached: 1540254265329.png (819x827, 16K)

>only IQ is proof
its part of it, but that said :
not every genius is autistic

just because most satisitically are discounts the minoity so....

>brain damage isn't passed down
truth.

But austism is from neanderthal gene
yes its a geno type.

so yes you're wrong
Read a book dummy

Mercury can be collated from the body using CORIANDER / CILANTRO

which releases it from the cells, then go into a sauna

continue for one month to detox heavy metals from the body and brain

WTRONG

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

THERE IS NO AUTISM IN NEANDERTHALS

NOOOOOOOOOO AUTISM IN THE NEANDERTHAL GENOME

THE VERY OPPOSITE

Look into "chelation".

>How are there not threads about this already?!
It's the 3rd day you've been spamming the board with this shit. Vaccines don't cause autism, we've discussed this a million times. Can't you just fuck off already?

I'll say it again, autism is a synonym for brain damage and that damage can come from many sources like trauma, poisoning and even infant genital mutilation:
>Ritual circumcision and risk of autism spectrum disorder in 0- to 9-year-old boys: national cohort study in Denmark
I read studies a lot, thanks

>Vaccines don't cause autism
When the industry says so I'm going to say you're full of shit

Attached: autism causing vaccine.jpg (1865x893, 560K)

Why a worldwide conspiracy to cause autism even exists boggles even the conspiracycucks mind. Sage.

I wasn't vaccinated

My Mum knew in the 80s that vaccines were evil
German Jews

yes, i wonder why keeping people stupid would be advantageous, what a dilemma

Same reason they feed people processed crap on TV and in food

because it is literally a bullshit?
What is a chance that few millions people that work in drag and vaccines industries, that develop them, few millions of doctors that use them and says that they are alright are hiding the possibility of making people get some disease and literally there is no reporting ont he subject bar some tinfoil papers that bring their arguments out of thing air and often are anecdotic proofs? So such thing is more likely to happen that everyone is hiding the fact than the possibility that some deep retarded that is searching for easy money from leftist hipsters that eat vegan shit, soya milk and eat vit C to cure everything to justify their believes is way more likely? Especially that his oly proof is "I think so and I've found this parent that had autism son".

Yeah Jow Forumstier proof.

my parents knew enough not to have me genitally mutilated but didn't think twice about having the doctor jab me with whatever flavor of vaccines were popular in that time, total heard mentality

Why are boomers so fucking retarded?

just continue this for a bit

you get it from your mother because the gene is active in the egg noow if your father also have the gene then the chances go up.

SHUT UP DUMB ARSE
You have no idea
Your wrong

pic related

Attached: autism.png (977x679, 242K)

a total nightmare which will be judged harshly by the Minerva Rule

Western "Medicine" is on the brink of collapse, hallelujah

Everyone will know that diet is the cause of ALL DISEASE

Let thy food be thy medicine! Hippocrates

A "Childhood Vaccine Injury Act" exists to protect the industry from any personal or class action lawsuits that may arise from vaccine damage.
If they were safe the pharmaceutical industry wouldn't have needed to lobby the government to pass that law, but here we are

Attached: vaccine victims.jpg (1305x763, 185K)

newscientist.com/article/dn25443-why-we-get-autism-but-our-neanderthal-cousins-didnt/

Why we get autism but our Neanderthal cousins didn’t

No. It protects retards from saying random crap that it hurts people.
I mean literally, they could invite anything to rip the cash like pills with Vit C that cures everything (and they do actually so), but instead they fuckin bring something that harms people and get money from it. And they do that because? They are evil? or it is all You Know Who fault?

Yeah and chemtrails are also up there.

Seriously. Retard.

>2019
>page without HTTPS
Yeah, talk about good fuckin page.

I have a NASA report about spraying barium in the upper atmosphere

would you like to see it?

>full measure . news

mods need to start banning niggers that post fake news

A CRISPR grown brain cell using Neanderthal DNA?
This is your argument?
Also none of the work has been published too, how convenient.
The article states that in the mutation is where the "autism" occurs, son, that's brain damage.
Fuck this shit
dismissed
and it's "you're* wrong"

that's the worst defense of the pharmaceutical industry I've ever read, please repeat it often to as many people as you can.

they don't do double blind testing on vaccines with a placebo for the control group
that alone should give anyone with any scientific knowledge pause

I wonder if conservatives like situations like lead in flints water supply because it keeps them dumb enough to believe in this shit.
you dont have to wait until millenials are as senile as boomers if you give them heavy metal poisoning.

>blind testing vaccines
>ah well sorry, your son has Polio because we actually blind tested him, but no worries he is now a proof to all these retards that will still probably neglect that
Surely, this is a great thing to do proofing about. Still vaccines are about social getting vaccined, so the whole community resistance rise that's a good proof enough that even if some retards do not get vaccines, they still do not get sickness (though when we reach a moment where it is a bit too many retardes then more and more people get sick, and these after vaccines are getting easier symptoms).

Yes, and that's why only reporting ones are
people that are plainly retarded, search viewers on YouTube, sells their "Wisdom" for few k $ to just visit their "study" or buy some "grass" that normally cost 2$ but in their shop cost 150$.

I mean fuck, the first vaccines happened in what? 1750? 1770?
Typical North Americans, question everything and neglect any scientific proof and tell that YOU DO NOT KNOW.

Earth is also flat.

>newscientist.com/article/dn25443-why-we-get-autism-but-our-neanderthal-cousins-didnt/
>CRISPR
>the link doesn't prove shit
>fucked medical theroy < Genes

not an argument
dumb brainlets

I was at the doctor today and was surprised to see a large poster of contraindications with vaccines. Lists for like the ten most popular ones and how they can end up causing illness, death, or brain damage, as well as some rumored contraindications that were not true, according to the author.

Was surprising to see, honestly.

every other drug in existence is double blind tested before approval
vaccines aren't and the length of followup on those that are given the vaccine in the test cases is pathetically short....literally 4 days for the hep b vaccine
just watch this fucking video and get back to me on how fucking safe vaccines are scientifically proven to be

i am not shure about vacines but circumcision surely does