Anyone that works for TSA is violating Americans' 4th Amendment Rights...

anyone that works for TSA is violating Americans' 4th Amendment Rights, and thus I am glad your faggot ass isn't getting paid. fuck you

Attached: images (26).jpg (274x184, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebaumsworld.com/videos/snl-real-stories-of-the-highway-patrol-ben-stiller/81890939/?jwsource=cl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

Don't fly then. Drive. Take a boat.

OP is not a faggot
fuck the TSA glad your retarded jobs-program ass is getting busted

Remember kids, it was the jews and shabbos goy freemasons who orchestrated 9/11 in order to create the TSA (and homeland security, and expand the NSA, and spy on everyone in the world)

Attached: Thumbs up twin peaks.webm (1440x1080, 2.45M)

Literally no one gives a shit TSA people are not getting paid. Fuck those guys and that smoke and mirrors agency.

nick berg

TSA didn't even exist until George W Bush. we don't need you

You don't get to decide if it's a violation. You're an overweight Midwestern underachiever

The wall is smoke and mirrors. Trump just wants a shutdown, so that he can trim the fat from the federal government.

Attached: 4dchesss.jpg (591x555, 61K)

And you don't decide if you get paid. Checkmate faggot

I dont care , i get paid more than your walmart job. And can go as slow as I want while working. Plus i only work 6 hours a day after my 3 breaks and beginning and ending briefings.

Fuck you.

Want to see how airports should be ran? Visit Narita in Japan or Incheon in Korea. Those are truly efficient, easy going and safe airports without some fucking nigger fondling your balls and trying to steal shit out of your bag.

The niggers in the TSA are a fucking embarassment to this country. I almost feel bad for first time foreign visitors who come here and the first thing they see are loud mouthed, obnoxious, nigger TSA agents that are an embarassment to this country.

Fuck them, I hope they end up penniless and homeless. Worthless fucks.

Yes they are a joke. Lots go to my gym. There all over weight niggers no taller then 5'8. They have to make a scene and come in with their faggot work uniform. Mean while all the local Chad cops litteraly point and laugh at them as they waddle their funny woman hips into the locker room.

This but unironically. It should be illegal to search US citizens without a warrant even at the airport.

Come to think of it, I dont think Ive ever seen an in-shape TSA Agent after over 20 years of flying. Theyre either fat ot look extremely high estrogen. Lmao why do such ugly, genetically deficient people gravitate towards the TSA?

I imagine their childhood was something pic related

Attached: 200w.gif (200x103, 639K)

TSA are just wagecucks that feel your balls. Customs and border patrol are the real wannabe soldier dick-heads.

It IS illegal. It's just not enforced because we've been Jewed and the Yanks won the civil war.

When they went on strike, Regan fired ALL the air traffic controllers (huge story) and replaced them with the military until they could be replaced ... Go Trump!

>Chad cops
You have a hard on for Zogbots?

based

It’s not a violation of the 4th amendment because you volunteer to be searched. If you don’t want to be searched, then fine, rip up your ticket and walk the other way, nobody would stop you.

Air Traffic Controllers are not TSA

t. Air Traffic Controller

So, who should do airport security?

Nah brosky. Most are typical pigs. Though there are actualy cops out there that do it for the right reason. I live in a town of about 15K population right in the middle of two major cities. My cops love having sobriety checks and pick off the the out of town drunk niggers and don't even bat an eye at us good ol' white folk

Attached: HjgUCHF.png (1280x1313, 1.86M)

Yeah that sounds great if we had the tiny homogenous population of any of those countries. However, we live in a country of over 350 million people so the sheer odds of us dealing with bad apples are higher in the first place.

Clearly it would be faster to get through security if there was just less security.

Furthermore, we aren’t even in the same department as TSA. ATC is Department of Transportation, TSA is department of homeland security.

You realize they will all get reimbursed for not working when the shutdown ends right? Basically we sent them on vacation.

Yeah fuck the TSA

Based
and Redpilled.

You're declaring checkmate because he's fondling your whiney balls for free.
That's some strange chess you gay power bottoms play

OP with meme flag = near certain ignorance of US Constitution

How so?
>The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

>against unreasonable searches and seizures
>unreasonable
It’s pretty reasonable to search bags and individuals for weapons or explosives when you’re boarding a plane

>my drugs got confiscated at the airport: the post

That's not all they do. They search your person or have people be bombarded with ionizing radiation. They confiscate whatever they deem "suspicious" which can be anything

TSA is fucking retarded. It's not Trump's fault you're financially unstable. Proves that people are just greedy fucks in it for money, if these people will stop securing the country because of a paycheck, what thinks they are securing the country now? They probably just get lucky nothing happens while CIA, NSA, FBI, OSI, Homeland, DoD are out there doing the real fucking job protecting the country. These people are jokkes.

You know when transporting classified material, TSA likes to pester the military and try to get us to open our fucking CLASSIFIED DOD EYES ONLY packages. fuck these fucking fucks pentagon ordering us to show nobody and they think theyre above it

its kind of funny that democrats act like a border wall isnt a good idea, considering, oh i dont know, NINE FUCKING ELEVEN HAPPEND which let the police state bureaucracy grow to give these useless wellfare parasites a job.

>CIA, NSA, FBI, OSI, Homeland, DoD are out there doing the real fucking job protecting the country
Actually you're right, they do protect Israel

Attached: cereal.gif (400x260, 2.47M)

Retard

i went to america last year, was going through security at LAX i think, and the TSA agents pulled me aside and took at item out of my bag, and asked me what it was.

i told them it was my 'phone charger', but they misheard my australian accent as 'nunchucks' and freaked out.

the TSA at newark are even worse, they all think another 9/11 could happen at any moment, but their solution is to harass every white person while letting achmad and abdul stroll through.

get a load of this fuckin weeb

The TSA is sadly not the most unconstitutional thing this government has done,,but it's pretty bad.

how to fcuk do you pronounce phone charger to sound like nunchuck they probably thought you were speaking afgani instead

It exists to perpetuate the "fear" mentality after 9/11.

They're also highly suspicious of tourists who have CAMERAS! They ask, "Why do you need this?"
"Because I'm going on fucking holiday!"

This is literally how TSA and customs agents act:
ebaumsworld.com/videos/snl-real-stories-of-the-highway-patrol-ben-stiller/81890939/?jwsource=cl

I love driving. Been all over the country several times and never been in a plane

kek.
i actually had a random panic attack and started to sweat while going through LAX customs once.
the customs guy asked why i was sweating so much, and asked me if i was carrying drugs internally.
thought i was going to be taken into the back room but he let me go.

Yeah, Americans get the same treatment. Don't judge America based on those ZOGbots. They're the scum of the Earth.