European moving to the US

Why do they allow pic related in, but if you re from the EU, or europe in general you have to go through to even be allow to visit the us, like i ve been told at the embassy before "you have to prove you re worthy of being on american soil"
I always wanted to move to the US, ever since I was a kid, but it seems so fucking unobtainable for europeans,
I speak decent English, I also speak decent italian, german and french, I am getting a phd in law and I have 2 masters degrees, one in international law and one in commercial law, i ve been doing all kinds of jobs from construction worker to butcher so I am not an academic piece of shit who doesnt know anything about the real world. Yet it seems like the US values pajeets who speak in show bob and somalis who speak recite the quran with a pirate accent over a decent european who knows american history and culture
{Shitterposting}

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-073656.png (1440x2560, 841K)

You have to go through hell&

get a job offer from a us company then apply for h1b like everyone else. you dont get a free pass just because you are from europe

Because people of european descent don't reliably vote democrat, so there's an active propaganda campaign against them.

>I am getting a phd in law and I have 2 masters degrees, one in international law and one in commercial law
that's the problem. nobody in the states gives a fuck about the schools you went to, but american degrees for some reason are fucking gold to foreign employers. basically you go to the USA on a student visa then return to your home country with american degree and prosper. or something. but it doesn't work in reverse. (i don't give a shit about universities in general im just telling you what life is really like)

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

NO MORE JOB TAKERS BE THEM SHITSKIN, PAJEETS OR SLAVSHITS

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

We don’t want any fucking whites in here, so kindly fuck off from my country you gypsy.
t. asian

Pic
Yeah I know, i d to go to law school and do some other stuff and only then I could be able to take the bar exam(eg), that would take between 1-2 years, i know a hungarian guy who moved to the australia and he had to equivalate some things, it only took 1,5 years.
Still I think I d be better for the country on the long run

Thanks

Attached: slavic_map.jpg (620x496, 79K)

Here's what happened:

>American management hires Pajeets for management work on the basis that they'll do the same work, for less
>This ends up not being true, but Legal says there will be a racism lawsuit if you fire this chump
>Meanwhile Pajeet starts hiring other Pajeet who then cover for each other
>At this point, the process is irreversible
>By covering for each other, the Pajeet shift blame elsewhere and make their own numbers look good
>This dovetails nicely with the idea that they were simply being harassed for being Pajeet and that more of their kind helped balance out the office culture
>Now, Pajeets have the power to hire and fire, and guess what happens?
>Whites get fired, Pajeets get hired

Indians are a tumor on the American managerial network.

its because the kikes are trying to replace us. Im from the US and have an engineering degree but cant even get an interview because im a white male. ive got ignored for jobs i was overqualified for and all the pajeets and spics that got 2.0s in college got jobs immediately. the white kids with 4.0s in my class still haven't gotten jobs yet. I wish we could replace all of them with Europeans like you but that wont happen tell the kikes are gassed for real.

we get a JD in law bro. not a PhD.

oh shit. i thought the post flag from the pic was yours. my B guy. i know a girl that graduated with honors and was from germany and making 6 figures running a fucking grocery store. she didn’t get approved for her H1B

yeah i don't know what to tell you, the thing to do is study in the states and get one of our stupid degrees. i honestly am sorry that foreigners think our degrees matter more than yours, it's pretty fucking stupid a lot of the time. we have just as many dumbasses. i had a teacher from italy last year who explained this whole situation to me with europeans and american schools.

You alsi have a whole different law system, commonlaw, the only european country using commonlaw is GB, the rest of europe uses the romano-germanic law, we dont have juries and judicial precedent is not a source of law.
It seems natural to me for my degrees to be worth nothing in other countries, especially since its law related(each country has its own law after all), but I was just looking for a chance
I d happily go to a trade school and become idk an electrician, since my dad is one and he thaught me some stuff already.

They're a tumor on fucking everyone. Some pajeet nearly blew up an oil refinery here because the spaghetti software they got for cheap from them was managed down there and he had control over fucking everything.

Just a miracle made it so they got valves this cunt had closed open and shit didn't go sky high.

Idk why people hire them, my father in law is a ship commader for a japanese companny, he says they hire a lot of philipinos and 90% of his crew consists of philipinos and they re utterly retarded, they dont have to go to university to become sailors, they have these makeshift centers that pops sailors out one after another so there s no "quality control". He once joked to them about how europeans are white because they eat bread and the pinoi prides ate all the fucking bread they har aboard

Because they think they're really fucking clever when they saved a buck and when their superiors see they saved a buck, they get a bonus.

poos are incredibly nepotistic. if one gets power the entire place will get SHITTED

I don't know why you even want to bother coming to the US. The VISA process to enter the US from Europe is absolutely absurd. Unless you're a sand nigger, you have no hope.

You have plenty of other countries you can go to, the US is turning into a turdworld shithole. Canada is the same way and so is Australia. Despite having some absolutely ridiculous immigration requirements, they import poos, niggers and sand niggers like nothing.

Jesus, what the fuck!?!

Because there's a huge demand for sailors that work for nothing. Corruption from the utter top is giving free money to the Philippines to do this shit.

user, just get a job. It's a bit of work but in the end it's not that hard. You won't qualify for einstein visa but the one two steps down from that will let you work in the US.

If you really CANNOT find work in the US go work for a large multinational in Europe and then just work on getting yourself assigned to one of their US divisions to get a foot in the door. All the paperwork is easier once you're actually in the US and have a decent job.

Attached: 1532338919739.jpg (571x571, 49K)

Or how about several cases of outsourced patient information systems where it turned out everyone on site in India had complete unencrypted access to all patient data for 2 out of I think 5 regions in Norway?

God knows how much of that shit is in everyones hands by now.

Hooray for globalism.

Unless you poop on the street, we don't want you.

are you veeh?

I work in recruitment for Microsoft in Redmond. The major of the position must have have been a panjeet and was looking for only for others. Shit happens all the time. I had a guy from Hungary with a doctorate not get a spot over some niggershit from pooland just last week.
Shits fucked yo.

Yes I am vee I am a huge faggot and i take it up the asshole and I have the voice of a 13 year old