I have a moral dilemma. I have a sister that is a coalburner...

I have a moral dilemma. I have a sister that is a coalburner, druggie burnout that needs excessive meds to stay functional. I have made every attempt possible to help her, but two days ago she took another violent turn and I had enough. After kicking her out it seems none of the niggers will take her, so she is left homeless. And is currently living illegally in a apartment she broke into to not that far from me. Should I call the apartment management/police and notify them, or wait for them to find her and kick her out? Its only a matter of time, and I believe tresspassing is a felony in my state and that will probably brand her for life. I'm torn because part of me wants her put out of her misery, and part of me still has some kind of hope. But I am alone in that. Nobody in our family believes she will sort herself out and our Dad thinks that she is going to end up dead not too long from now and I should mentally prepare myself for that. Should I do the lawful thing, which would push things along, or should I leave the rest of her destruction entirely in her hands?

Attached: 1542727696025.jpg (480x585, 18K)

>I have a sister that is a coalburner.
At this point, you should have already know.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190108-222429_Twitter.gif (640x363, 3.89M)

Attached: 39872D91-E5F1-4398-95A3-29DCC7E6645E.jpg (1334x1000, 265K)

That flared nose

Lawful
It's the most utilitarian option, and you're really only promoting degeneracy by not dealing with it as early as possible.
It's like the LGBT """Slippery Slope"""
Let people learn about the girl that got away with illegally breaking into an apartment for a few months and next thing you know you've got refugees doing the same thing

Without a doubt I was too tolerant. And I do acknowledge some blame for whats become of her.

Ive been in this situation with my brother and kicked him out an not given a single fuck. However I don't know how I'd feel about a sister. If anything you could sell her or keep her as a crack slave for house work.

The weak should fear the strong.

Your sister is already going to destroy herself. Turning your back on a family member that burned you is one thing, stabbbing them in the back another. Make your decision but I would sleep light knowing I fucked my sister over, no matter what she had done.

>My parents failed to raise a daughter properly, and now that she is fucking up they are abandoning her.
>I also abandoned her, and now am considering imprisoning her by ratting her out to the cops.
You abandon family and you are worse than niggers desu senpai.
At least they are loyal to their own families, and will always defend them to the authorities and public.
You are lower than a dog, willing to abandon your own blood to the streets like the Judas you are.
Fucking kill yourself.

I'm not defending her actions, I'm telling you straight this is what happens when the family unit dies. You help your family, no matter what.
I didn't want to start work at 14 years old, but I did because I was the only one who could keep our family with a roof. I gave up everything during the "fun years" of my life for family and have never looked back, would do it again, and again, and again.
You deserve the guilt you have, and much more, you aren't even a man, pussy.

Fucking this.

You would keep a family member under your roof after they come at you with a metal rod? After they punch you in the throat when you don't give them money for drugs and then destroy your property? To be transparent, our mother died when we were young. There is definite childhood trauma, and I have taken that into her case as much as I can. But she will even bring gangbangers home that have threatened me physically on multiple occasions in front of her then outright deny it. This has been years in the making. My Dad is pushing 60 and has a teenager still living at home with severe mental and physical defects. I know he would help more if he could. I hear what you are saying, and if I felt like there was anything more I could do in that respect I would.

>muh slippery slope
Tell me, would you happen to be a MAP as well?

How can he help her without enabling her degenerate behavior? Give him some real advice instead of platitudes.

Call the cops. They might send her to some rehab.

She has been in something like that a handful of times. Never lasts more than two weeks. This would be different I believe, since she will be arrested for trespassing and then have a record.

Nobody NEEDS medication. those pills are clearly not worth the cost.

Sorry for your loss, well kinda anyway. But the only way forward is the gas my dude.

I agree. Its my belief that if she will stay off the drugs for a solid year she wont need them. Or atleast not as badly. The three I know she takes are Lithium, Seroquil, and Latuda. There might be more but they are the only ones she has told me about.

That's irrelevant

>coalburner
She gets what she deserves but you don't rat out family.

There are no good options here. You don't have to take her back in but it's got to be tough on you guys to see her out there like that.

>Wahhh poor me, she hit me with a piece of piping, and punched me in the throat.
Are you a woman?
No? Then stop bitching about one attacking you.
Women are emotional and easily fly into fits of rage. Go figure. Deal with it, shes your sister.

This is the thing dude, you aren't getting the main point here. For the entirety of human history, humans have defended their kin, against any and all.
Why would they do this?
Because they are only people you are responsible for. Whether you like it or not. Whatever happens, you do not abandon family.

Now go get your sister, and try again.
Regardless of if you fail, you will know you tried.
If you don't try, and she dies, or gets locked up, you are going to know that you didn't try to help her, and that will eat you up inside more than her bad behavior ever could. Trust me, regret is worse than suffering, it never ends.

Hfs a faggot who acknowledges that toleration is promotion. Now go kys after Mass shooting a night club and help us out.

I like both of these even though they're a bit contradictory:

I have mixed feelings about trying to help someone who will fuck you over. I don't think you should kick them while they're down though - if you're cutting ties, cut them.

Let her die.

>For the entirety of human history, humans have defended their kin, against any and all.
>Why would they do this?
>Because they are only people you are responsible for. Whether you like it or not. Whatever happens, you do not abandon family.
Factually incorrect, dude. Exile used to be a thing. Still is in nature.

You don't have to choose user, and you shouldn't. It's best if you call it in anonymously, and then mentally prepare yourself for it to not make a bit of difference in the long run, with her likely ending up dead soon enough. I would not offer her any shelter or money either, if anything food, very cheap clothing/blankets etc. I would focus on divesting, realizing your sisters fault aren't your fault and just move on. I know one girl with the most ridiculous family, just full of drug addicts, criminals etc. and instead is herseld a business owner and fantastic mom. She was talking about how her crackhead cousin is making her mom distraught, and then dropped this cold ass shit
> If i let myself cry over every crackhead I'm related to I wouldn't have been shit.

If I was truely responsible for her, then I would be able to act in her best interest. The laws of the land prevent me from, say, keeping her against her will and off the drugs for an extended period of time. I am perfectly fine with doing this, but it would be impossible to do. Are you honestly saying I should kidnap her, and tie her up, and carry her off into the sunset where she has no choice but to be sober?

Don't be a snitch

THIS.

control her she's just a woman

It doesn't work like that here. We're not allowed to beat them.

don't do a fucking thing. if she calls keep it two 7 words before you hang up. ''I hate niggers enjoy your safe space''

Shes female.

She will ruin your life, one way or another.

Best thing is to completely cut ties.

Best action on current situation is not to do anything, unless youre legally required.
Not only because it's not y business, but also becsuse she would go full rage on you, while being female ... nuff said.

Cut her out of yout life. Ovetcome your whiteknighting impulses. Dont get manipulated and exploited by a female.
Shes responsible for herself.

mind your own business you meddlesome busybody faggot

yea then slow get back to your my blood and I care.

no one has to know

Horroble and horribly bluepilled cuck advice. Total cuckery.

>trying to fix a Renault

don't intervene.

She's made her path unfortunately. I feel for you, but you should just notify them. Maybe some jail time will do her some good. God speed, user.

make a list with two columns. the good sides of reporting her and the bad sides of reporting her.

make another list with two columns. the good sides of not reporting her and the bad sides of not reporting her.

in each of these lists, make an addition of the good (positive) and bad (negative)

once you have a number for each list compare the numbers. the bigger number is the better option. follow that.

Attached: 1546887951383.jpg (1200x900, 223K)

>Are you a woman?
Try harder, roastie.
Your brainless emotionality outs you.
Your female or a raging beta cuck, likely male feminist type of cuck.
Disgusting.

>coalburner

Stopped reading after that. I think you know what to do user.

Once they coal burn they never look back. One time a neighbor called the cops on my sister thinking there was a domestic violence issue. When they broke down the door they found a train of ten black dudes railing her. There is no hope for her, but I still pray for her everyday, because she is my blood.

call her in and report her as dangerous and mentally ill
they'll probably put her in a 72 hour psych hold
likely get her social services
possibly set her up in halfway house or something

Lock her up, tip the PD. Say she needs help. Say shes violent.... Solitary hopefully... Dry her out then plead with her. Keep her under your wing.... Move away and take her. Its worth a shot.... No pun intended.... Also.... Fuck libtardshitdems

Bad luck, you have to get her back.
Everybody has his own cross to bear, this is yours.

Another shill thread. Everyday this fake story with a different format and details is posted.

Absolutely based and redpilled

Personally, I think making the police aware is the best thing for her.
If she’s arrested and Imrissioned it’ll force her to be less degererate for a time, And when she gets out maybe she’ll be better off, if not, she’s exactly where she is now and you can sleep sound knowing you’ve done all in you and your countries power to help her.
Your dads correct about her. Whores don’t last long, typically, they have 5 good years, 5 years of hell, and then she gets snuffed out like a spent cigarette.

But ultimately, there’s no best option here, they will all hurt. Question is, which one can you live with?

Attached: 3D186B08-2FDC-4030-B9E3-938E5F9047F3.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

na you would be better off making here watch red pill stuff when you feed her then promptly kicker her out. when she is done eating out then putting her with the degenerates in jail. Seen the shit before if she is hungry feed her if she is filthy let her clean her wounds give her no money only what she needs to live suffering is part of life for bad decisions. She is your blood not your responsibility to keep comfy.

Attached: iopol.jpg (548x533, 37K)

Honestly there is no hope for my sister. She's married two upstanding black men that my family was willing to accept. She left the second one while he was dying of cancer, promised his life insurance to his family, the spent it all on drugs and partying. There really is no hope for certain people.

Just don’t think about her user. Your dad is right btw.

Print this out and wait

Attached: 1516196466712.png (1182x1876, 162K)

I believe that's what this is.
To better clarify, I have supported her intermittently many times in the past. And she was only with me for a few days this time before I finally hit my absolute max with her. But she has jumped in and out of the lives of about three white guys and one nigger in the past year. Whatever help they give her when she is in there, I know that it includes food stamps because she cant hold down a job and assistance with her meds. Her victims enable her drug use. Last white guy was litterally a textbook beta orbiter that spent everything he had to try and make contact. He was sleeping on his couch while she took his bed, and would bring niggers home to sleep in it. And yes, I repeatedly warned this guy from the beginning not to do this. Easily half a dozen times.

the fuck? so not what I said. na you would be better off making here watch red pill stuff when you feed her then promptly kicker her out.
>when she is done eating out/ so did not type that.
then putting her with the degenerates in jail. Seen the shit before if she is hungry feed her if she is filthy let her clean her wounds give her no money only what she needs to live suffering is part of life for bad decisions. She is your blood not your responsibility to keep comfy.

Leave her alone and the problem will sort itself out. You can't fix her if she doesn't want help just prepare for either more drama or her death.

Sounds like she needs to hit rock bottom. Not just rock bottom, but the rockiest, most excruciating bottom.

I disagree. The difference between niggers and whites is that we are willing to cut off the cancer and let it live or die on its own.

She's already dead.

I had what was probably the most redpilled convo with her ever the night before I ultimately kicked her out. She just cant help but love the destruction of everything that made her. Our mother was a trad. Homeschooled us, baked her own bread. we lived on a farm for a little while. 6 kids plus adopted. She had more exposure to the right kind of thing than most.

no keep your blood alive but never attribute to her degeneracy in any form or reward it with comfys.

This is fucking horrible advice. You will likely get this person killed.

Posion her with drugs frame her nigger

>hey guise not a cuck poster at all, just one of you tee hee

This is the only viable advice in this thread.

A mentally ill person is the most dangerous thing a man can have in his live.

And this one is also violent.

If you let her in your life, she WILL sooner or later falsely accuse you to coerce you to give her money, or to get out of situations.

You WILL find YOUrself in jail sooner or later with the highest likelyness.

Shes a female, she will.not have the sligtwst regrett in doing so.

And for what ? For a female, someone already completely damaged who will not change and simply proceed destroying herself and everyone around her.

What you need to do is :
To let go.
Let go emotional ties, realiue the dry fact and reality and accept it for what it is.

Reread this post again.

Especially this part :

> If you let her in your life, she WILL sooner or later falsely accuse you to coerce you to give her money, or to get out of situations.

I know that you know, that all just said is right.
You have to overcome and let go of your emotional attachment. Death and having to let go is part of life. I feel for you, but that's why i want to save you.

>A mentally ill FEMALE is the most dangerous thing a man can have in his live

>A mentally ill FEMALE is the most dangerous thing a man can have in his live

>You abandon family
SHE abandoned HER family fuckface. Lay down on a highway, cunt.

Attached: madmadmad.jpg (185x273, 9K)

Dude I can't help the fact that my sister is a degenerate freak. She has to make her own way, which is best off in prison away from the general population. Thank fucking God she is unable to bear children otherwise we'd have a dozen frekazoid nigger mongloids running around. Shit.

Meh, my wife is bipolar and pretty bat shit but loyal as hell. All women are fucked up in the head one way or the other.

You have never lived with a drug addict have you?Jail time might save her life.

I've literally been there and it only gets worse from here. Do something dramatic to see she gets some real jail time. Wish I had. So do the 4 kids she's had since then.

Thank you. I don't think it will ever stop hurting but part of letting go should mean I leave her to her own devices on this. Maybe she will get herself out of that apartment before someone finds out. But I cant let whether or not that happens effect me any more than it has to.

Doesnt chage the fact, that

A mentally ill FEMALE is the most dangerous thing a man can have in his live

Remember, O LORD, the children of Edom

in the day of Jerusalem;
who said, Raze it, raze it,
even to the foundation thereof.
O daughter of Babylon, who art to be destroyed;happy shall he be, that rewardeth thee as thou hast served us. Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

My sister is also infertile. Possibly because of the drugs. I know she has ovarian cysts, but her drug use started as a teenager with cough meds. idk if that could have done it, I know the way she took it fucks your heart up.

you guys are both a bunch of stupid niggers. My grandma has this exact mentality and she is still taking care of my worthless degenerate uncle whos 36 now. This nigger just smokes weed all day, curses her out, pushes her, likes to race cars and drive drunk and fight in the streets like a fucking degenerate. Eventually the cops picked him up for molesting a 15 year old and now hes being deported. Fuck your nigger advice of hey man you gotta do anything for your family, fucking bullshit man, sometimes their a lost cause and the best course of action is to let them hit complete and utter rock bottom so they can bounce back and lead a descent life.

t. drug addict

First, all women are mentally ill. Secondly, she has proven herself to be more stable than most women anyways. When she has her down times she just likes to sleep a lot and stay at home. When she's up, she is just really energetic and talkative (bipolar II). There are plenty of women who are not technically mentally ill who will scream, fight, throw shit, cheat, and try to destroy your life. We have an understanding and it works for us.
My sister was infertile from birth and also is so fucking fat that it wouldn't be possible otherwise. I pray every day that she put herself and the rest of my family out of our misery and just off herself like she has threatened many a time.

This is nigger logic, that you must blindly defend your family. Defending degeneracy or other amoral behavior is enabling it, there is absolutely nothing wrong with condemning those who condemn themselves, you have no obligation to try to help the unsaveable because you share DNA.

Some people just belong behind bars.

Why would you wish something bad for the person that shares your blood. That's a dumbass move. Better use the situation to help her change her behavior and return to the good path.

So where's your green card?

That's not from drugs, that's from STI's.

i was born here, no green card just a birth certificate, im glad that nigger is getting deported to honduras, hope some narcos chop his fucking head off or cut his arms off or some shit

she had a black boyfriend

>My Dad is pushing 60 and has a teenager still living at home with severe mental and physical defects.
But you still type very well.

Call the police right fucking now! The best scenario that happens if you don’t is she kills/has a nigger rob and kill you and your father, or she gets killed by niggers via overdose or as punishment for not having money. You think you have a choice when you actually don’t. Turn her in now or face the consequences. You’ll be dead or a murderer.

Pic related. She that what you want your sister to look like?

Attached: 45767D3A-8D70-4662-810D-D479507E21ED.jpg (475x525, 51K)

Honestly I think some people deserve it even when they are blood. When they have stolen money, pain meds, jewelry, suckered family out of thousands upon thousands, never bettered themselves, and never show the slightest gratitude, it's okay to disown them for the leeches they are.

I fully understand.
It's deeply sad and emotionally disturbing to lose someone.
Yet you must not let yourself be dragged into the same hole of destruction.
If you value life and saving someone, the start with yourself.
Save yourself from that deadly drag into that hole first and be the first you save.
By that you will break the cycle of destruction. Yes, that IS a heroic act, stupid as it sounds.
I bet there is a whole chain of history /
intergenerational background of a cycle of bad decisions snd destructive behaviour in the family.
Realize that your a victim of this too, but be the first to step out of all of that and be the first to plant your live in a healty garden, with healthy gardening, tho start a chain of healthy future, if you understand what im so metaphorically trying to describe.

Cut loose the necrosis, cure yourself first and keep yourself healthy. Thats the best you can do for humanity anyways.

He din du nuffin.

Attached: 1537567883695.jpg (716x399, 51K)

She said she tested for everything a month or so ago. idk why she would lie to me, but that does not necessarily mean you are wrong. She also knew she was infertile long long before it got this bad. Back when she had hopes and dreams.

they will do everything to warp her mind and keep her distaste. Your are her white privilege that they despise that keeps her in the struggle to find the truth and be free to live own her own will. Think you saw I have my own demons.

You are soppsend to defend them way before they get to this point.
Drug addiction is hard to

He’s a hero. He destroyed a nigger loving whore permanently

Kek

Oh sure, but the retard I was replying to was insisting you need to defend family to the end, which is nigger behavior, see every nog who got dropped trying to shoot at the cops and his mom is on the news talking about how "he went down da wrong path n sheeeeit he didn't deserve it"

Nice, who? Honestly I've never listened to Alex Jones, because I not that interested in listening to him scream at the mic for three hours straight. I do however enjoy the knowledge bombs that *used to* frequent Jow Forums. I'll be honest, I'm a new fag as of three years ago, but Jow Forums used to be an extremely informative and interesting place. Now i's pure slide thread shit, yet I can't stop coming here.