Why do women change after marriage?

Been with my girl 5 years, married for 2. I’m 34, she’s 28. Sweet girl, fit body, redpilled her hard. Everything was great for a long time: Shits been on a constant decline since we got married though. She stopped going to the gym and is saggy and has cellulite. Stopped wearing nice clothes and never does hair unless I take her out to dinner. Not only that but she argues and is bipolar. She sits on her fat ass all day talking on the phone with her friends and doesnt take care of our place. Its gotten to the point now where I hate being around her. How do I get her under control bros or should I just fuck off and kick her to the curb

Attached: 1C1A4D86-364E-4AAC-A497-DAAEA14D8C71.jpg (800x600, 63K)

They just loosen up more, and revert back to their base instincts. Which mainly encompasses a theme of lusting after Chads cock.

Attached: crack of her ass.gif (346x183, 335K)

women must be lead. There is no other way. Get in shape yourself. Start flirting w other women in front of her.

Attached: 20702A24-3740-44EF-88FC-155B7183E15D.jpg (620x620, 65K)

you have to give her goals or she will get soft. Works the same for your kids.

And what do you have to offer?

Marriage is cucked and bluepilled dude

What do you know about humans?

Obviously something if she married him, but always blaming the man is a classic roastiepinion

>Flirting with other women

Won't go right for OP, as he's past his prime and thus most likely dog shit ugly. Such an act only elicits positive reception, if you exceed a specific looks criteria.

Attached: Ass cheeks.gif (480x272, 3.91M)

and always blaming the woman is classic incel autism, but I see that nuance is lost on you.

>Get married, goyim!
>Save the white race!
It's kinda hard to do that when a vast majority of white women can't cook and support feminist shit

Wait, she has no job or kids? No wonder she acts like a kid.

Tell her you want to upgrade the house (if you are owners). Sell the house and rent temporarily while you search for the McMansion that will kill you. Then take all the cash and MoveOn.com.

Trips

Sounds like you married a shitty person.

>1 post by this ID

Oh well, I'll bite. Force her to get a job or impregnate her. If she says no to either, leave.

Life becomes more exciting

if not she probably doesnt love you

I asked my husband if I should get a job at the tanning salon because I use their vibraplates and he said

but then they might call you and you would have to go in

I said gosh you are right that is a terrible idea, thanks hubby.

Being spoiled is marvellous

I said but Darling you are going to spoil m

and he said

nothing could spoil you baby

Op here. She had been an assistant teacher but stopped when we got married. I tried to get her pregnant but hasn’t happened. I work as an engineer and when I get home and see her fat ass it repulses me and I rarely put my cock in her anymore.

You married her bro. Dumb fuck.

>5 years
>Married for 2
>28 aka about to hit the wall and have her fertility decline
>No kids
Of course she's a cunt. What does she even have to do all day? Not look after kids. Work? Anything? You've let her rot sitting at home doing nothing. Women are for breeding. Marriage is for breeding. If you don't want to then there' sno point getting married, or even being monogamous in a relationship since any woman who would be happy with not having kids is not mentally healthy and is not going to be a good woman.

You fucked up OP. Your hope lies in getting her pregnant. Also talking to her about all of this in a nice and calm way. If you can't even do the latter without her flipping out though, then you may be fucked. And breeding might just result in you getting alimony and divorce raped.

It's tough.

>I tried to get her pregnant but hasn't happened
>I rarely put my cock in her anymore
Who's got that pasta about false pregnancies and various other insanity that arises when women go too long without having kids?

Get her to dress up as space invader

I have on a space invader Tshirt as we speak
Dont insult her behind her back because women pick up on signals that men dont and it would break her heart

You failed to control the frame.

Always remember the best relationships are when the woman is just insecure enough to doubt whether you will always be there.

I don't have kids, I mean I would maybe breed because my husband is extremely intelligent and attractive and I would do the schooling myself.

>Shits been on a constant decline since we got married though
I dunno for a fact man, but I DO know she's got you by the balls since you said your 'I do's

That is false

I enjoy the feeling of security which makes me want to do more for him

Start practicing domestic discipline ASAP. Women are literally glorified children, they stop developing mentally at ~14 years old. They need physical correction to keep their heads right, without it they will slowly decline into monsters.

Attached: 4HXxFYk.jpg (500x659, 124K)

Women should be in control of the home and men when you go out should take the lead

This you gotta fuck with your womans head a bit to keep her on the right track. Its good for her she will be less miserable in the long run.

You need to read this. Everyone in this thread does.

Attached: 1492046441005.png (1892x707, 289K)

ew

She's in a rut. She needs a change or direction, most likely motherhood. Talk to her about why she's unhappy.

Because the only reason she took care of her looks or put on a nice personality was so she could hook some dumb fuck like you.
Give her a fucking ultimatum or just bail.

When bitches lose the drive to destroy a man's life, which she ultimately does, she loses the wind in her sails and turns to excrement.

VIBRAPLATES ARE THE ANSWER

She's got you by the balls that's why, you're fucked

I hope your wife finds the courage to love herself

ibraplates are great for endorphins when you are out of an exercise loop ad it becomes addictive

She's going to divorce you in a few years, good luck.

t. someone who went through the same scenario.

Hey kid. Its weird but women are even more attracted to guys in their 30s and 40s. Your age pool just grows. Instead of your age pool being 15-23 when you are 20 its like 18-45 when you are 35.

>arguing_with_holes.jpg
you're going to die single and childless

Treat her like she is the most beautiful woman in the world

she will become that

C U C K
U
C
K

Hide the cash by pretending you lost it all gambling.

If you don't treat her like she is beautiful then how is she supposed to feel that way

Who knows. They always cried verbal abuse when i tried to fix their lazy asses.

Attached: violencia.jpg (860x437, 39K)

You have to lead her. You sound like you're letting her fall apart because you're giving her room to. Her arguments aren't shit but a test to your manhood and leadership. She got comfortable with you easing up on her. It might be too late, but she has to realize you don't need her and you can always move on to another woman. She broke the contract that made you attracted to get in the first place and you didn't reprimand her for it. You're probably just the same as when you met, right? But she's not. You have to control her or this is what happens. You can flirt with other women or at least do things to make her see what she's losing. Come home late one day. Not too late, but to where it's noticeable. She will start to get insecure that you're capable of something apart from her. Use that insecurity to make her improve.

Because they know they have all the cards. With that, compromise and effort stop

> Complains about cellulite

If sex drive is so important for you that this bothers you, you should not marry, nor have kids, ever, because you are low IQ.

And there's even more proof that you are low IQ, you chose a shit partner.

kys.

Attached: taming of the shrew.gif (1210x6307, 2.17M)

That is nonsense, she is obviously depressed.

Why wouldn't a woman want to feel attractive? Something is wrong and depression can make a person give up on themselves

Is she on prozac? Because my ex wife did the same thing after getting prescribed a grip of pills she didn't need.

Been with my “wife” 10 years. I told her straight I have no intentions of ever marrying. I consider her my wife, and she considers me her husband. Good enough in my books.

Ok then. Every woman in the suburbs must be depressed then

Amen brother, cheers

I don't doubt it

I said last night to my husband, we really need a romantic renaissance to inspire deeper love within man

>Women are for breeding. Marriage is for breeding. If you don't want to then there' sno point getting married, or even being monogamous in a relationship since any woman who would be happy with not having kids is not mentally healthy and is not going to be a good woman
This this this, a million times this.

It's age user. Looks fade but your strength as a couple will prevail.

Depressed my ass. She gets everything she fucking wants.

>She had been an assistant teacher but stopped when we got married. I tried to get her pregnant but hasn’t happened. I work as an engineer
kek, you're so fucked. She stopped working and looking nice for you and doing housework because she and her lawyer Mr Shekelstein are going to fist you using swarfega as lube. You're going to be feeding this fat cunt 'til you retire

I'm not sure I understand what you're getting at, Britbong, but okie dokie.

Even your tender love and care? Does she get that?

You know when my husband goes to the shop he brings me back something like

a curiousity cola (I don't drink fizzy juice but I love botanical juices which this is)

or a little box of strawberries

and that touches my heart as much as big gifts in life and is a daily little gesture of love

and he said your job should be putting rose petals every where

and then I took out a little lace sack and showed him I had been collecting roses to put in his bath, he was deeply touched

Look tell her what's what. You're the man. Do you want a child that bad? Then shell out for fertilization treatments. Also is she fucking fat? Fatties have a hard time getting pregnant.

Sounds like you should gtfo before you make the mistake of putting a baby in her. Hope you have a prenup.

That was an interesting read. Thanks user.

Bullshit. Women don't want to be treated like they're the most beautiful thing in the world. They want a real man and leader with huge potential and that's why they try to become the most beautiful thing in the world.

Your husband is a faggot for not beating the retard out of you and letting you use the computer. Show me your down syndrome tits or GTFO

lmao, spotted the incel.

You've got to not only get away from her, but also give up as little of your money as possible. Move abroad if necessary until her lazyass gives up on the possibility of alimony.
Your future kids come first; don't fuck them over by giving them a bipolar Mom.

You are an entitled bitch.

>Show me your down syndrome tits or GTFO
THANK you, I was waiting for someone to request her system of a down tits

My husband is a laser physicist

You dont get better

You would think that but I am actually normal person.

Redpilled and based

People might think I am being flippant when I call him a genius

but he is a genuine genius over a multitude of fields

Just help her be more active. Women will act as their man acts.

Kids?

If no then divorce. Find another.

Remember user, you are a man. You have options even into your middle age, and the woman does not.