Why is Drumpf allowed to behave like this?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1083531644785455104?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1083531644785455104

Attached: download (1).png (491x513, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AOC/status/1064937655119605761
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY FUCK IT'S REAL

Because she said this. twitter.com/AOC/status/1064937655119605761

Attached: 00119282a.png (373x506, 354K)

1st amendment

THIS IS THE BEST TIMELINE

Attached: 9dLB6NS.png (1200x750, 73K)

Attached: megacuck.png (791x468, 708K)

is that a Quagmire cheerleader tied up in the bathroom rape reference?

Imagine being a white male and your job is to literally support the brown take-over of America for a news channel that everybody hates. I wonder if he feels dead inside.

Attached: Trump alert woke shitlibs up from their nappy.jpg (443x495, 64K)

Acosta is a total faggot.
He seems to think he's on a one man crusade against the President. Why doesn't he like democracy?
And as for that community being 'quite safe' no shit, the scum that are illegally flooding through don't wanna settle in bumfuck nowhere. They're heading to where there's work, money, family.

Either way, that border needs securing. So glad I live on an island country and we don't have to deal with this shit.

>stands next to border wall
>"See everyone, there is no crisis at the border"
I don't know who is a bigger dummy for CNNPC - Jim Acosta or Chris Cuomo

Attached: 1513382945669.jpg (708x515, 34K)

cause he is awesome and acosta is a pussy

Remember the Guatemalan boy that died in US custody after crossing the border? Well he had influenza which spread to his 23 year old female nurse that died of heart failure three days after treating him. The news is not covering this. The Hospital is Del Sol Medical Center in El Paso Texas. I am a family friend this is real please help spread the story to force the fake news to cover. Thank you.

Hahaha i remember that day haha

>HMU Any time trump! Love you boo boo

Upload a family picture or something faggot.

So sorry to hear that. I'll make mention of it on my twitter and fb. Would you be willing to at least give us her first name or initial?

Did Acosta just say that a fence isn't good enough and that only a wall does the trick?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's fucking real.

Trump steps on minchild Acosta again. And gets him to admit that Illegal are breaking through

All you need to mention is Del Sol Medical Center. Nurses don't die very often from viruses very often. This needs to be spread because the US government is releasing and sending hundreds of these migrants across the US via buses and commercial airplanes every day. This has the potential for a pandemic.

Will do Sir. I suggest you repost tomorrow as well.

Also, F.

I don't get it

Is there a reason he shouldn't be allowed to behave like that?

Dickface there just proved that walls work based on what he said in the video.