HAPPENING!!! SHE IS DONE! HAPPENING!!!

There is no greater indicator than the liberal slide thread festival that some great event is absolutely happening. Tomorrow is the day! Get out the popcorn and get ready for the shit show of liberal crybabies.

Attached: wheelchair.jpg (338x262, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwSsT8IU0WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: tmr.png (993x819, 336K)

I miss grandma

What will happen if she decides to step down?

One, nothing wrong with RBG.

Pussy hats everywhere. Screaming at the sky. More liberal tears than we can drink. Sexual molestation allegations on a woman nominee?

Attached: enemies_ridiculous.jpg (1242x1754, 608K)

Keep this shit bumped. All these fucking slide threads.

Attached: 1547161057702.gif (823x987, 365K)

Want to give a quick rundown as to what will "ensue" or is it another one of these fantastic Jow Forums larps that won't go away.

ginsberg is already dead, weekend at bernie's isn't going to continue

Bump

>wheeling around a corpse

Attached: Atf.jpg (432x648, 30K)

friendly reminder that using the filter "can you feel it?" removes 45 of the slide threads.

bumping some coke

danke, ironically I can feel it! And it feels good!

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Attached: 1470442040358.jpg (500x484, 29K)

Attached: ginsberg_85.png (800x1024, 410K)

Attached: becoming_liberal.gif (220x331, 294K)

Attached: john_screaming_like_bitch.gif (400x303, 834K)

wtf is this from

all the slide threads are same topic as this faggot shill

An 80s movie called Ice Pirates

Before the month is over she will be death

a classic. "The little guy has a lot of heart!"

fuck ginsburg

LEAKED

Attached: 0b91c5ada3b8d869b1a3aafae01b86e4.jpg (2529x1761, 968K)

umm

m-m-mods

>876

countdown?

So what's the lib play if Trump.nominates a woman to replace her? They already played the rape card and failed miserably.

I have never seen a thin person drinking diet coke

"Trump is stuffing the court full of loyalists so he can stay out of prison, so we are free to increase the size of the court/kick out every Justice he appointed since they are part of a criminal conspiracy and not legitimately appointed."

Krassenstein says she’s FINE. How is this fucking nigger at the top of EVERY SINGLE POLITICAL POST!? He must be paying twatter a fortune. Or sucking Jack off

Attached: FB433719-B675-4665-AF1B-FF4A0F0874B2.jpg (1125x554, 259K)

RBG IS DEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=pwSsT8IU0WE

checked
countdown it is

>jannies just deleted a thread with as OP
Seething.

the latter

Oy VEY

Attached: 1547189818570.jpg (600x900, 266K)

kek

They deleted mine too which was essentially this yet I still see SHIT EATING on here. Fuck I hate these mods.

Tomorrow will be pretty crazy if she does quit it

She failed to meet multiple requests for proof of life. The whole voting from the hospital narrative is false She is dead.
Killed by cancer that spread from the soul of Jow Forums
Let the comfermation hearings begin!

Long live KEK

Replace the American flag with the Israel flag and I'll believe it.

I meant something that could actually happen.

mods are deleting the most important political news in 10 years.

The nigger dicks and shit eating? Oh no. Those are staying.

Yep these mods are dick heads. I got banned for a month for breaking a USA law. Posting a pic of a Muslim fag sucking off a camel ...

This. They will attempt this shit the second they have the reigns of power again.

BUMP THIS THREAD

Funny how mods delete all things RBG and fuck tons of shit eating and slide threads AT THE SAME TIME. MODS ARE OWNED.

(((1984)))

PIC RELATED GOT THREADS INSTA 404ed. IS THIS THE SLIDE?????

Attached: 1547190666894m.jpg (576x1024, 41K)

which law is that?

Hey.. careful you don't get discovered by the mods and banned for complaining about the rules.
MODS ARE FUCKING SELLOUTS

the actual fuck is this and where did you get it?

Is that real? If so she has had cancer way longer than its been reported.

Kek, this is Epic ERM. Literally every single tiny thing you do on it is logged. With this info alone, it will take no time to figure out who ran the query to pull this sup.

Get ready to see it on the news of them being arrested in a few days

I’ve got no idea. I posted it before a couple of times and it was fine. I pinched it from a French dude.

Nigga dump that shit

Two, RBG worked to bring about "wimminz" rights. She is a walking cancer.

I don't actually think she died already. But take a look at that TMZ image of her dude. She's at death's door at the very least. It's not looking good. They can't keep up this charade for much longer.

They know that keeping her on the court at this point would just be cruel. There's no way she's going to live until 2021, let alone be able to preside in court. They though they could take back the senate in 2018 but failed miserably. And now we get to enjoy the biggest shitshow of Trump's presidency. Cheers!

they were not covering up her oncology treatment. I thought that wad going to say Time of Death.

do you know what you are looking at?
I don't know what this is desu...
records of some kind clearly

Oooohhhhh fuck son, this is the good shit.

when did they say she first got it? Not that it matters... all over now.

Oh shit

Attached: Black-Kid-Is-Blown-Away-By-The-Awesomeness.gif (200x150, 640K)

Very sad. May jesus give her strength.

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!! HIPPA POLICE HELP!

Attached: time_to_fap.gif (284x211, 1.98M)

May Allah strike her down Allah Akbar

Bestiality? I know it is legal in Canada, but not here by GOD!

bump. fuck this kike

She's got minutes.

Probably some kind of x-ray or CT scan logged into management system on a computer in a hospital

other names blacked out for confidentiality reasons although if whoever took the photo gets caught they'll get dicks up their ass for eternity from raging homo democrats

A shitshow of biblical proportions since RBG retiring or dying means President Trump gets to appoint another justice. If you thought the Kavenaugh hearings were ridiculous, just wait. It won't matter who Trump chooses, the libtards will go ballistic levels of apeshit.

I opened thread saw pic. Insta deleted. I asked for repost someone did thread insta 404ed along with any thread containing RGB /YES RGB NOT RBG/ along with the shareblue FAGS.

LOOK AT THIS THREAD. PLAY THEIR NOAHS ARK GAME. WE WILL WIN.

Jesus just let the old lady die already.

Attached: 1530272121027.jpg (600x800, 115K)

I assumed it was a cartoon, because an actual camel bj never came to mind. Too each his own I guess.... wierd muzzies!

someone just searched "ginsburg" in the hospital records system

you can tell it's a search of records because you can see multiple people named Ginsburg below the highlighted one

So this is just a screenshot that verifies RBG was a patient at this hospital before. Big deal. We already knew that.

What is this?
Where'd you get this?
Looks just like a log of radiology patients, but is it a happening?

Is the kike really dead?

uh no, dumbass. I've worked in a Canadian hospital which is pretty similar. just because you pull it up doesn't automatically make you guilty. There were probably tens of people who pulled it up for legitimate purposes. there are also people who simply look at it. Just looking at it doesn't log you.

Even if 3 people were logged, if none of them say anything there is NOTHING law enforcement can do about it.

Stay mad reddit.

Attached: 1485278828033.jpg (480x360, 37K)

Actually hope she goes peacefully and when she's ready. It's kind of gross that they've made her drag her arse into work for the sake of politics at all. An old lady is an old lady.

she is retiring.

>font
disgusting

OH BOY THIS IS GONNA BE A JUICY FRIDAY!!!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-023411~2.png (525x432, 244K)

she should have retired when Obummer was in office, but her arrogance kept her in.

This is what you get, women.

Attached: Pillarmen.png (654x732, 1.17M)

Ambulatory surgery > lobe removal
Followed by trips to Radiation and Oncology. Standard after most cancer surgeries. Chemo. Who knows if she has started treatment or just a consult, but she is fucked.

you dumb fuck, they will know who ran that specific query and they will know a picture was taken of it. They will know what type this happened

dems never had the votes since 2010

Maybe. Or just heaps of pressure appealing to her liberal sentiments. If I were in her position, I'd tell them to get fucked and be drinking orange juice on my porch until God was ready to take me.

Sorry, G-d.

We will. And celebrate. Thats the point shareblue discord faggot.

You getting scared? Trump will be best president since JFK but he's not going anywhere but the white house all the way through 2024.

If you weren't a shill faggot under MKULTRA control you'd see Trump and Q are based AF and want nothing but the best for us all. Including you liberal faggots.

Unless you're any kind of sandnigger. In which case GET GLASSED SWINE.

We can hope. This image just insta 404ed some threads after reposting. Even the individual posts themselves were getting deleted.

What is happening is someone was going to leak so (((they))) shareblued the fuck up in discord to prevent it. It worked because probably /hopefully/ just one image got through.

But that's all we needed to counterspam those faggots.

>a pic of a Muslim fag sucking off a camel
I'd love to see that pic user. Expose fucking filthy muzzies for what they truly are.

Attached: pedo_story.webm (700x394, 1.83M)

>I wanna see a dude sucking camel dick
Fuckin weirdo

this is the reason. look at the federal court former justices wiki page.....for every justice that retires or resigns, about 15 die in office. it's arrogance and power.

Attached: FB_IMG_1544015228081.jpg (160x223, 6K)

Alright you swore to the HIPAA god and you have betrayed him and/or her. You will burn in hell, are you satisfied?

MY

BODY

IS

PREPARED

Attached: HUUUEUEEEEEEE.gif (200x200, 1.46M)

OHHHHHHHHHH SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE
DIE BITCH DIE
>DIE BITCH DIE

Attached: 1512602722771.png (900x900, 974K)

Uhhh Moloch...I dont feel so good

Attached: PicsArt_01-11-02.44.30.png (1910x1000, 1.51M)

EPIC EMR, you can bring up an entire query of the bed board without typing her name in. No one to prove shit.

Also KEK

Attached: 1537228234708.gif (480x250, 491K)