White priveledge

I'm told I have white male priveledge all the time when I go out on dates.

I came from a white middle class family. My parents didn't give me anything past the age of 18. Not a dime and now I am a successful business owner 200k a year

Why is it ok to come to America and shit on the people who's families built this country

Most countries you cannot get away with this. This is the worst stereotype and generalization of any brought about by the left. I fear we may never kick it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-182825.jpg (1075x649, 274K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zEbs_0WM2P8?t=68
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I embrace it.

>all the time when I go out on dates
Hol up. The roasties that you take on a date tell you that?

Godspeed, OP.

I csn only quiety nod and agree w everything you said.

Why don't you laugh at them and tell them to take the bus home? Spent years listening to liberal college girls go on about how much they hate white male privilege before their conversations switched to dating and how they'd never go out with a guy who didn't have a car. Good to know how much gold digging trash hates privilege.

Yea. White chicks alot of times too lmao

It's such a fucking insult too. I worked so hard to be at the point I am with my career and reputation.

They just diminish all my achievements. Saying they are unearned. Seriously these cunts are such hypocrites.

Do you pay for them or split the bill?

Why the fuck do you care about what roasties say? Are you some kind of faggot?

no, you're not

saged

Stop dating stupid bitches. Oh you just want to fuck them and leave them? I see, well you are a degenrate too.

He should just walk out and leave her with the bill.

Ive had countless friends in the past who could prove this white privilege is bullshit. Take them to a rural community. Bounds and bounds of white privilege there!

Nah actually I just want to find a girl I can be with who's good in the sack.. for some reason the two never coincide

When pushed by educated white liberals "white privilege" is really just a repackaged version of white supremacy where the working class is supposed to bear their portion of the white-man's-burden, when pushed by niggers it's just an ethnocentric tactic for pursuing their self-interests by exploiting leftist pomp and prejudice.

/thread

>I'm told I have white male priveledge all the time when I go out on dates.
Neat.

>I came from a white middle class family. My parents didn't give me anything past the age of 18. Not a dime and now I am a successful business owner 200k a year
And?

>Why is it ok to come to America and shit on the people who's families built this country
Acknowledging that somebody is privileged is not shitting on them.

>Most countries you cannot get away with this. This is the worst stereotype and generalization of any brought about by the left. I fear we may never kick it.
It's not a stereotype or generalization.

t. privileged white person, just like you

>Why is it ok to come to America and shit on the people who's families built this country

I agree with this. As a person of color I am constantly harassed and treated badly in spite of my grandparents having basically built this country. But what can we do about it?

>My parents didn't give me anything past the age of 18
I don't get it how Americans see this as normal. There is only one small step from this attitude towards family to all the degeneracy we see now.

>It's such a fucking insult too.
It's not an insult at are, you're just insecure.

>I worked so hard to be at the point I am with my career and reputation.
Demonstrating your insecurity.

>They just diminish all my achievements. Saying they are unearned. Seriously these cunts are such hypocrites.
More insecurity.

Dude, has it right. Being white is awesome. You want to feel like you've accomplished more than you did, I get it. Truth is, we were born lucky in a lot of ways. If you can't acknowledge that you're just an insecure faggot.

It's an outdated boomer thing. In the past you could go straight from home to a business, give a firm handshake and get a job. Even as a cashier you could make a living.

I know. But it's still insane and inhuman. Family must be the highest value in a person's life, everythings else comes second.

millennials are the exact opposite. They just want to live with mom and dad and play vidya all day. Wouldn't dream of paying rent or helping around the house.

Being white didn't give me a leg up with anything. I used my intelligence and skills to get where I'm at.

What is the end game with white male priveledge? Am I supposed to feel bad? Should I be put at a disadvantage? Doesn't the fact that I pay 100s of 1000s of tax dollars ebough for the gibs?

White privilege is real in a way because of the average IQ of whites and level of attractiveness/height. IQ and looks privilege is real too basically.

White privilege = having 2 parents, not knocking up random hoes, obeying the law, respecting authority, etc. etc. Why should anyone feel guilty about this?

Born on 3rd base, thinks he hit a home run

Because the tv says so

Attached: 3EB2E8E0-1B69-414E-9A31-104B7B4B523C.jpg (1275x1650, 314K)

So if you were born a nigger your life would be exactly the same, or better? If you believe that, then you were definitely born with the IQ of a nigger. You still have white privilege. There's nothing wrong with it, just own it dude.

is white privilege still a thing? how? there is only jewish privilege

Attached: 1545493974114.jpg (640x732, 142K)

Nig detected.

Go away, Shekelstein.

>As a person of color
That massive persecution complex, complete lack of respect for authority and general irresponsible life choices probably isn't helping...

they just test if you are a cuck or a chad.

Who said you should feel guilty about it? All you have to understand is that some people (non-whites) have certain challenges in life that you probably don't understand if you were born white. If you don't get it then you're the one shitting on them, not the other way around.

She's beautiful. I'm smitten.

What about black privilege? Sure, they have higher IQs and more aggression but they also have amazing physical abilities (which is why they dominate athletics), music skills and giant dongs. Every race is unequal but it's not a bad thing.

Go back to r/anarchy.

jews aren't white tho

No one is told to check there brown privilege or yellow privilege or jew privilege. It's only white privilege that seems to be holding everyone else back...

Born with higher IQ and less propensity to violence. Yes, extremely lucky, much better than being born a poo skin.

>certain challenges
low IQ, which is 80% heritable.

Kek

Which is why you don't go lovey dovey on a bitch unless you've already pounded her poop chute. She will hold sex over your head as a means to get what she wants from you unless you're already tearing her holes into train station sized fuck receptacle

Attached: hat dick.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>and giant dongs
in self reported surveys

Yea and white people built America to be what it is today. It's the reason everyone wants to live here. We built a beautiful society with all the comforts imaginable.

When people travel to the middle East they don't call the men of that country priveledged

youtu.be/zEbs_0WM2P8?t=68

We're not talking about traits. Not every black person is born a great athlete. But every white person is born with the advantage of being white. That doesn't mean certain disadvantages can outweigh that one advantage, but all things being equal--again, for emphasis: ALL other things being EQUAL--you're better off being born white than not.

I grew up in an upper middle class white family as well, and I am very rarely told I have white privilege, and its always by assholes who dont even have the respect of their own race. It's time to accept that people are observing a negative personality trait of yours as "white privilege"

This. The date would be over and they would be responsible for getting their own ass home. There's nothing acceptable about this behavior.

tell those cunts to go through KY and WV and tell all those white people they have white privilege, the millions that have generations that are broke and have no futures, many are addicted and most know friends and family that have od'd or committed suicide.

Tell those cunts that classes of people with by far the highest suicide rates on the earth are white males.

The advantage of being white is IQ, which is biologically predetermined. Take that away and there is no advantage to being white.

In fact, due to affirmative action you're better off being non-white.

It happens a lot believe it or not.. by every liberal cunt I go out with.. or if I ever go out with an exotic chick they wanna tell me the same shit. It's a fucking joke.

this. if you want to call 1000s of years of evolution in in cold climates "white privilege" than ok I guess

I agree.. it's like am o supposed to be stupid as fuck and not use my abilities to make my way in this world since apparently lazy nigs and spics don't strive for anything ever

Whites have a higher IQ on average than minorities.

You DO have a privilege, OP. One that will not be found in any law or statute. You were born to high IQ parents in a western nation. You were born with a higher ceiling of achievement.

If you want to help erase inequality, there is one thing you can do; have many smart, white children. They will have the same upper limit as you. Join me in surpassing the replacement rate.

Attached: 1540010023465.jpg (1800x1322, 3.32M)

You need to educate them and tell them there are more races that exist on this planet than blacks and whites.

Attached: privilegepyramid.png (778x750, 565K)

>The advantage of being white is IQ, which is biologically predetermined. Take that away and there is no advantage to being white.
Nobody gives a shit about my IQ. A lot of people give a shit about my race.

>In fact, due to affirmative action you're better off being non-white.
Affirmative action is illegal in my state so if I were born non-white it wouldn't have done me any good.

You need to tap into a better dating pool. Meet girls at church or a tax seminar or something.

>Affirmative action is illegal in my state
In those states they call it being an "equal opportunity employer". It's the same thing. It protects companies from federal discrimination lawsuits. You need X number of nogs to point to when the equal opportunity commission comes calling. Basically the nigger tax.

race and IQ are the same thing

>nobody gives a shit about IQ

Literally the most effective predictor of success we have, but ok.

Look at all this white privilege.

Attached: Aj40r.jpg (800x539, 56K)

You can't even spell correctly, and you expect us to believe you are white?

Fuck you Jew, airdropping you into the Kingdom of Saud.

It's the Jews claiming that. It's the Jews intoxicating the brains of people who they pull into America for $$$$. It's the Jew that wants you replaced. Tell these people who claim it to fuck off, you pussy.

Attached: rare.jpg (470x355, 3K)

>white person is born with the advantage of being white

That is so racist.

Well, first, if a black guy misspelled “priveledge” like you he’d be called stupid, uneducated, blah blah. That would be strike one for a white person, you’d get a second chance, but it’s an out if you’re black.

The let’s look at the hard statistics of race. If a black guy had all the same background as you, same age, parental income, schooling, sports, etc ... you, expect black ... he’s have a 80% greater chance of getting stopped by police because of racial profiling, 25% less chance of getting accepted in post secondary education, 70% less chance of being approved for a local commercial or small business loan. There’s whole other daily social interactions that white people don’t face, but blacks do, just because of the color of your skin.

That’s privilege.

Ya see, you don’t understand privilege because you don’t know racism. Your ancestors weren’t sold as property. You say your families built this country ... we couldn’t have families, as slaves. And what did you actually build? Nope. nope. nope.

On the other hand, give me that woman’s number. A black man knows how to treat them right.

She's dead tho

to be fair, this shit was made my a schitzophrenic jew.

> fellow white man

Attached: 1052017202516.jpg (704x928, 203K)

>The let’s look at the hard statistics of race. If a black guy had all the same background as you, same age, parental income, schooling, sports, etc ... you, expect black ... he’s have a 80% greater chance of getting stopped by police because of racial profiling, 25% less chance of getting accepted in post secondary education, 70% less chance of being approved for a local commercial or small business loan. There’s whole other daily social interactions that white people don’t face, but blacks do, just because of the color of your skin.
This. It's not complicated, should be easy for a bunch of "high IQ" whites to understand.

>complaining about degenerates promoting degeneracy as if it's an insult to your honour
Just let them go faggot, your family line will stay strong and theirs will struggle.

Stop dating women that fall for basic propaganda.

>he acknowledges that being white is beneficial to him, therefore he must be jewish
Wow, the high IQ ITT is staggering.

Is this loss?

awe we just going to ignore that all standardized 'iq' tests were created by a schitzophrenic jew?

>he must be jewish
are you?

Attached: 15053122307415292522114686830872.jpg (523x1024, 88K)

That's what I'm surprised at as well. You can see all these shitskins on MTV, that scottish faggot at TYT, John Oliver and all other migrants from shitholes coming to the USA and shittalking the people who built their host country non-stop.

And not only are americans tolerating this, you're actually paying them to do it and praise them.

Attached: 1498031970001-int.jpg (247x235, 12K)

>the hard statistics of race
Just because he doesn’t sell drugs on the street doesn’t mean he needs to get arrested randomly.

No. But your IQ is so high I'm starting to think you're jewish.

We may not kick it, but we can always string it up.

Attached: image.jpg (960x740, 90K)

Judging people by the colour of their skin

come, user, we're among friends
no need to hide

Attached: 15053122892113279344648226314697.jpg (613x559, 58K)

>judging people if they're a jew or not

Close your eyes and seize it.
Clench your fist and beat it.
Light your torch and burn it.
You are the beast they worship.

topkek

this lunatic thinks electrical markings on the street is nazi shit. let that sink in.

Attached: sarahsilverman.jpg (523x394, 38K)

enjoy your cancelled show, jew whore.

Attached: b40195493deda43f0b5090287d616576.jpg (252x507, 37K)

>do anal before lovey dovey
fucking this, first night I started hooking up with a girl I was fucking exhausted and had already beat off a lot earlier that day so I couldn't get it up and she was trying to get me to fuck her in the ass. Weeks later, we fuck all the time and she's all lovey dovey, but everytime I try to do or suggest anal she gives me a harsh no. i guess i have given her all the power by not treating her like shit