"hey, user, we heard you regularly browse that racist website called Jow Forums"

"hey, user, we heard you regularly browse that racist website called Jow Forums"

how do you respond???

Attached: grills.jpg (720x593, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBRItAwhkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

y-you too

I heard white wahmen like BBC

>NIGGER NIGGER on the wall
>How far will reddit melt down?
>Ruthie, Ruthie will be dead by Tuesday!
>Trump gets 3, and maybe 4
>Don't get too angry
>Here's to pepe

Attached: feelsgoodman.png (1280x1313, 1.86M)

read siege faggots

"Who are you and why are you in my room?"
That or pull out my gun and screech at them

"FUCK NIGGERS"

I’m gay, fuck off bitches.

fuck of redditnigger. sage

What’s a Jow Forums?

"Yeah. What do you want to know?"

How autistic are you people?

*ahem*

Attached: 1546282096432.png (329x330, 133K)

yeah I do. Cunts. Now each and everyone one of you, drop those pants and start sucking my cock. NOW. I give you that gift! The gift of my seed! I'll show you the power of Jow Forums.
>then proceed to cum literal buckets to the point that every woman in that photo is drenched like they were dumped in a vat of milk

Don't you have an interview with BLACKED you nigger loving whores

I heard they pay 666 royalties to get into frat parties and all of them are seen licking asshole to prove bottom bitch in tge soros institute slut and fuck boi factory because aparently hiii power put them on to ebonic politically correct hypocrisy among college towns

You're larping but this is literally how chads see the world, I'm rarely seeing any two-people couples anymore, its always 4-5 girls giggling and trailing one guy who looks like a jew or some leg-up minority.

>Yes i do!

I'd still get more pussy than a feminist s.o.yboy

>ywn lay on a carpet of hot naked sorority sluts

"Um we heard you had a defaulted loan"
"Why are you such a loser?"

Yeah, so?

Only anonymous people browse Jow Forums.

YOURE a racist that wants to kill and murder people with new forms of genocide, youre a disgusting criminal that should be arrested and detained

FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK JANNIES

Yeah, this scenario happens to me all the time. Women love bad boys and nobody is badda than a nazi. Hitler was gangsta and the niggers in my 'hood are trying to bleach themselves white to keep up with the badness.

Talking to these girls, you might as well be talking to the feds.

Mashalla Islam shall dominate and put you whores in your place

I'll enlighten em with some good ole Johnny Rebel

youtube.com/watch?v=JgBRItAwhkQ

LINE UP IN ORDER OF HOTNESS

Attached: My body.jpg (803x1078, 160K)

>CTRL+F
>smell
>Phrase not found
You're slipping.

You heard correct, m'ladies *dabs*

Attached: spicy keychain.jpg (783x960, 204K)

"Yeah sometimes."

Literally every single one is FBI

You're a Smart goy

Attached: 5464563634.jpg (1600x1131, 733K)

Like woman know anything about philosophical or political debate, kek. that's why theres no woman sitting up there.

Attached: `2`31`213`313321.jpg (1600x1200, 764K)

Imagine the smell of that room.

Sure do. Some posts are ironic, other unironic. Why you aren't Reddit girls are you?

Dude I'mma chick. Loner, stoner, life hater.

And? I wish to secure the existence of my people and a future for white children, is it so bad to want to preserve the people who built this nation and not the people decaying our cities and advocating for literal communism as well as ethnic genocide, Would you wish to live in mexico and south africa or france and germany? if you chose the white nation then you subconsciously see the white's as being better in nation building while the latino's and blacks are nation destroyers.which we can plainly see from the way they were handed those nations from they're colonial masters who built those nations to a great extent and then it went to pre-colonial standards in a matter of seconds of the end of segregation in those lands. If it is wrong to love your people then I wish to never be right.

Attached: 1545074365312.jpg (471x655, 181K)

I bet that room smells like hairspray.

in the words of the wise jason genova
WHOOOOOOO CAAAAARESSSSS

I don't take it seriously

“There’s plenty of content to explore on Jow Forums, almost none of it is racist. I enjoy exchanging ideas on a forum built on aononymity because it allows for the most honest dialogue. Please continue with your Harry Potter reference, I also can’t wait to hear your opinion on that latest Hollywood bullshit movie that just came out”

"Who here has family that have been here since the 1500s? Nobody? You fucking owe me! I'm what built this shithole and you fucking immigrants ruined it!"

>almost none of it is racist.
Fucking nigger.

Whipped cream Pinnacle vodka, Barefoot wine and cucumber bath and body works spray

nah not me