Crypto lost more in one day than Trump is asking for the Wall

Attached: 81602841-F0F7-41F3-8024-26B2C13AEF65.jpg (1242x1803, 720K)

The difference is that wasnt real money.

gambling problems not my problems. Enjoy your circus vouchers while they last.

So should I buy more Jow Forums?

I just wish there was an actual form of sound money. Crypto is too risky and complicated, fiat is a complete ponzi, and precious metals are a libertarian meme. The best thing to do is just stockpile ammo I guess

BUY THE DIP NOW YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

>2019
>People still pretend crypto currency matters

Sorry OP, that sounds like a major you problem

Attached: 1543731857675.png (600x600, 29K)

and apple lost more in one day than the entire market cap for crypto, what is your point?

Neither is actual money, and yet here we are

I wonder how biz is doing.

Good thinking. I feel like some pink wojacks

Attached: it's over.png (1070x601, 507K)

Fucking kek'd and checked

>I wonder how biz is doing.

Attached: nofuxgiven.jpg (1080x1041, 69K)

crypto faggots btfo; it was never going to work assholes; me, with all of my Au & Ag: ROTFLMAO!!!11!!!!1!!!!11! suck it crypto pussies

This doesnt look like a promising dip to buy, it looks like it will go down even more. Its been on a downward trend ever since it spiked back in late 2017.

3850 is still 1000% higher than 2 years ago

i hate young idiots who buy crypto, if you made money fine, but most of you are dumb just jump in and profit type people, its like the dot com bubble, no real talent just people looking to make money and get out.

the real people see this as an oppurtunity to buy

Bezos will lose many times more in one divorce than trump is asking for the fence. Spreadit fags.

it costs like $ 4,700 to mine one bitcoin so you are now below that. it's over. go eat a bullet if you don't like it. or turn to being a gay prostitute, that way you'll get paid for sucking all those dicks

and infinitely more that it will be next year

Neither are your good goym fed reserve coupons

Unironically, now is a good time to buy. But pay damn good attention to what happens and sell at 10%. 10+% if you’re feeling lucky.

Is crypto good or bad for the Jews.

HMmmmmm............

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x480, 375K)

This goy knows what's up.

I bet you brought at the ATH

The veterans are used to it by now but most of Jow Forums are weak handed faggots that got in near the ATH

Goes to show just how far crypto has to grow. You are a real fucking brainlet for not buying crypto right now. Especially if the yellow vests are successful in crashing the French banking system.

>create one trillion meme coins
>sell one for $1
>market cap for your coin is now one trillion dollars
SEEMS LEGIT

>previous metals are a libertarian meme
>but ammo isn't

I saw one thread that said BTFO WHALES

I collect oil paintings. Spent $5000 in 2008. Worth $25,000 at auction now.

For anyone that is actually interested in taking down The Fed, crypto is the future.
The unfortunate piece of this is that it was meant to be BTC, but (((they))) inserted shabbos ((Blockstream)), ((Maxwell)) and ((co)) into its development (while kicking out original devs) to ensure that it would never scale to a a world (or even country-wide) currency. Hence why they're now pushing the "store of value" ponzi.
Most devs left for BCH, Monero and others.

What is even causing the dip? Asking off Jow Forums because off topic threads usually get legit replies

I lost $2,000 in bitcoin, yet I still hodl.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 105K)

waiting on my coinbase confirmation transactions on my bank account as we speak :^)

Money is supposed to be used to make transactions.

You're not supposed to save in currency. You're supposed to invest. Even the safest investment is better than holding currency.

fuck you I will hodl until my portfolio is worth pennies!

Attached: 1542582142428.gif (400x250, 1.51M)

Yeah, but actual money is backed by the most powerful military in the history of the world and insured by the wealthiest entity in the history of the world, crypto is backed by some fat nerd in a basement's misunderstanding of currency and insured by currency manipulators.

>spend a trillion dollars every year just to ensure money still has value
Really makes you think.

Bqhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, france, nay, nato will carpet bomb frenchmen before that happens

Attached: 1547107255572.jpg (748x739, 37K)

and also impossible to use online

Huge value right now
FIAT collapse imminent
Bitcoin to become only safe storage of wealth left
Price expected to moon shortly
You will kill yourself if you miss this chance at becoming wealthy

I bought crypto today with half my NEETbux.
I don't even care if it keeps falling I just want to collect a whole bitcoin.