Anti-Smoking Shills

>guns are controversial but are statistically proven to reduce crime in areas with less restriction to access even though mass shooters and murders are committed regularly with them
>sugar is in everything and everywhere but only recently has been suggested as being one of the most addictive substances known to mankind and one of the most destructive, still not that frowned upon
>alcohol has advertisements regularly and is proven to be beneficial in numerous areas, and is seen as something fun to enjoy with peers, even though it is very damaging for the liver in large quantities and causes millions of car crashes and deaths a year
>tobacco is vilified with mountains upon mountains of anti-smoking campaigns rallied and warnings plastered all over every single package

Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that something doesn't add up here?

REPOST

Attached: 476551312.0.jpg (1200x800, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_56,_Tobacco_Tax_Increase_(2016)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ha!

You think it doesn't add up now? Try growing a tobacco plant in your yard.

why are cigars so patrician tier

Explain

I didn't really believe it until the vapes came out and they jumped on that, trying to make it seem bad, now they've given up and went with "you're more likely to smoke if you vape"
Why do they have such a boner for nicotine?

how does the existence of guns/sugar/alcohol reduce a smokers cancer risk or increase a smokers lifespan?

it's more illegal than cannabis, and has been for hundreds of years.

There are next to no side effects for nicotine actually. Recent studies have shown nicotine isn't really bad at all and has numerous benefits, it's just the tobacco.

In the US there are generally no regulations for growing it. Selling it is a another thing.

I can only address this from my own perspective. I started smoking at 18, pack a day.. A couple years ago I wanted to cut down. So now I smoke 6-8 a day. It's my sweet spot. Not one doctor has ever been able to tell I smoked. I was literally at a checkup today for cholesterol and my doctor stethoscoped my breathing. He said excellent! I'm 51

Nicotine isn’t the problem with cigarettes

Australians go to jail.

The nazis hated smoking and so do I.

Sucks to be you ya sunburned cuck

No, Uncle Adolf hated it. Many of the officers, troops and civilians smoked. Not trying to promote it, but it is significantly less harmful than the propaganda we are fed. Being over weigh is significantly more harmful and they are trying to tell us "healthy at any weight".

Isnt that redundant?

Here is the actual red pill on tobacco. Tobacco doesn't need any additives at all to be smoked. It just burns normal without the need of all the chemicals. Without additives it is a relatively harmless but addictive substance.

A few decades ago corporations started adding "additives" to it that were literal fucking poison, they did it so statistics and studies would correlate "tobacco" with all kinds of illnesses and generate a public outcry, forcing the government to regulate it. Tobacco becoming a highly regulated industry would mean that the barrier of entry for new competition would be too high and the old corps that produced it would forever stay in business. The old corps that began adding poison to the cigarettes in the first place. The government in exchange for regulating the competitors away they gained the ability to tax it to hell and get loads of money from it.

It is an old exempliary tale on how governments allow businesses to betray their customers as long as there's something in it for them.

My advice for consumers of tobacco would be to either buy it with no additives which is an option or, even better, buy it in bulk in the black market and don't pay taxes for it.

Attached: DSCF8188.jpg (2848x2136, 1.35M)

You're right user. I'm 25, started smoking at 18, and I've smoked half a pack a day since then. Doctors tell me my lungs are great and my dentist tells me shit like "your teeth are great, it's good you never started smoking". Here's hoping I make it to your age with the same results.

>bad breath
>smelly clothes
>loss of taste
>get sick all the time
>directly affects the health of everyone you're around
>bootleg cigarettes with significant amounts of human feces and ammonia found in them
>quitting sucks, 3 years later and I still have cravings almost daily
>all this for the low low cost of just $1500/year (dirty cheap KY prices) to $3000/year (city prices)
smoking is degenerate

its pretty simple. smoking is unhealthy.

the eternal kike doesnt want you to smoke because he needs you to slave away on the factory lines. We simply cannot have cattle doing unhealthy things that shorten their productive lifespan.

be a good goy, clock in each day, dont smoke and eat your veggies. otherwise the master kikes wont get what you owe them

Kek

>Try first cig
>Coughing, vomiting, headspin

>Try first bong
>Coughing, vomiting, feels fantastic

Cigs never had chance in my life but apparently I'm unicorn because everyone who smokes weed automatically smoke cigs but not me and it confuses them.

That reminds me, my last dentist visit was 12 years ago, before my benefits gave out. The dentist said, oh you don't smoke, or drink coffee (perfect checkup, I haven't been to a dentist in 20 years, since they yanked out my wisdom teeth.). And this was at the best dentist in Calgary. It's all fucking bullshit, only personal experience has any value.

Last time I was sick was when I was 6 with croup.

That's what he just fucking said.

Attached: Screenshot_20190110-035810_Facebook.jpg (1080x785, 213K)

Why do you two feel the need to lie to strangers on the Internet?
Anyone within 10 feet of you can tell that you smoke from the smell, yellow fingers, and stained teeth

>staining your teeth
>staining your fingers' skin and nails
>making your breath stink
>making your clothes stink
>making your car/apartment/house stink
>making your lung capacity worse
>making your physical fitness worse
>getting withdrawal symptoms when you don't do it in a few hours
>paying money for the chance to do all of this
>and you don't even get drunk/high

Smoking is the ultimate in cuckoldry
I will absolutely support your right to do it, but anyone who does it loses a LOT of respect

This is the best answer and motherfucking double digits confirm it.

Untreated tabacco has up to 400 chemical additives less than regular cigs.
They add that shit to make it tastier, even sugar is added to make it less harsh.

Don't know about the plan of adding shit with full intent, my guess is that they just wanted to use super addictive chems and vere not afraid because they can blame it on smoking itself and people wouldn't figure out.
But your theory is also valid and an interesting perspective.

I roll my cigs, rolling is a lot of fun. Raw tabacco is a great option, but you need to figure out a good mix that you like. Also, how do i prevent that amount of tabacco from getting dry and shitty?
A whole bag is an awful lot. I sometimes cant get thru my 30gram tabacco bag in time before it dries up and tastes shitty.

Attached: pue blue.jpg (300x300, 25K)

>Coughing, vomiting, headspin

The cig was too strong or without a filter and you inhaled probably way too much.

You have no evidence that I am lying. I don't stink, as I never smoke in public ( 6-8 per day), my fingers are not yellow, and I have the stained teeth of a 51 year old. The fact that you have an opinion on something that you have never experienced, and consider yourself an expert is all I need to know about you. Try talking about things you have done and experienced, and present them in your own perspective.

they smell like shit, taste like shit.
Cigarettes aren't anywhere near the same thing as smoking the natural tobacco our forefathers smoked, jews have compromised it.

good for you leaf, you must take your vitamins then. I'm 31 and smoked for 12 years, every smoker I knew always ended up getting sore throats and coughs

I only smoke Indian cigs.

I have always liked the smell of cigarettes. I have no yellowness on my fingers and my teeth are in perfect condition. It's not my fault your genetics suck and mine don't.

>I don't stink
yes you do

I have experienced smokers and am presenting my own perspective. They all think they don't stink but in reality everyone can smell them whenever they enter the room. Even if they haven't had a smoke for hours.
Stop lying (or else stop your delusions)

Don't quit smoking because it's bad for your health, quit smoking to save money and stop giving money to corporations that benefit from addiction.

They're like alcoholics that think no one can smell the vodka on their breath

smoking gives you wrinkles and bad teeth and bad skin and turns you into an ugly trap. it should be illegal.

Attached: chantal-s-bire-all-people-photo-u2.jpg (650x488, 51K)

>cravings

I don't have these at all with untreated tabacco.
Not even when i post in a thread about smoking.
Had cravings after regular cigs tho. That shit they put into makes sure that you stay hooked.

Based.

at the end of the day those anti smoking campaigns exist because nicotine cures a multitude of mental illnesses and its cheaper to manufacture pharma pills then grow tobacco , humanity got pretty fucked up as we stopped smoking

I didn't think I smelled either and then I quit I found out how wrong I was

And yet even my doctor doesn't know I smoke.. for 30 ish years. I have know people for years.. Gone to a party with them and had a cig, and they said You smoke?

This is fucking retarded.
Your lungs are meant to inhale air and filter out the small stuff to take in oxygen.

They aren’t meant to fucking purposely inhale smoke Jesus Christ you fucking retards.

I'll confirm.
Smoked American spirits, thought, eh.
Smoked eagles, got sick, body silently screaming at me to do it again.

Smoking is bad.

So either you didn't fill out your paperwork properly or your leaf doctor doesn't give enough of a shit to read it or properly diagnose you thoroughly

uhm ACTUALLY our ancestors only ate raw meat and didn't get vaccines and uh they like uh smoked tobacco ok bud so stop trying to subvert the aryan race with your jewish nonsense about lung cancer and salmonella, ok shlomo?

you weren't meant to sit at a computer and waste your life shitposting yet here we are

lol I was out with some friends and the waitress thought my buddy was older than me and he is 10 years younger. I have perfect skin, I have never used or needed skin creams or lotions. I had a lady at work ask me about how I shaved my face, as her husbands face was always a mess and mine looks like a baby's. (again i am not promoting smoking... do not smoke! I am only talking about my own experience and what I believe)

>They aren’t meant to fucking purposely inhale smoke
5000000 years of siting around a fire..You do know that fire was the TV of our ancestors?

>even my doctor doesn't know I smoke
You have a shitty doctor then.
Your doctor should always ask AT LEAST these questions:
>Are you sexually active?
>How often do you smoke, drink, and/or use drugs?
>How often do you exercise?
>What is your diet like?
>What is your family medical history?

If your doctor doesn't know you smoke, you're a fucking idiot for not finding another doctor

Official thread for outing smelly, mouth Jew addicted, glow niggers.

Attached: KoolMS.jpg (600x375, 77K)

>I have always liked the smell of cigarettes
Gross

And I answer them truthfully.. I smoke 6-8 cigs a day.. they listen to my lungs and are like, all right..your lungs are in excellent shape..

Imagine if you smoked 3 packs a day instead.

I also smoke and get refused beer without ID. I’m in my 30s. The people asking me for ID have just left college ...

I don't understand the appeal of smoking.

>he likes being around people that smell like ash and chemicals and wants cancer from passive smoking

Oi cunt, ya got a licence for that tobacco plant?

The most astonishing thing about this "defenestration" of smokers is that at the same time that smoking tobacco became unpopular for its cancerousness smoking weed has been normalized, depenalized and now glorified by over overlords.

And if you talk to the average normie he will swear to god that smoking weed doesn't cause cancer.

PEOPLE ARE FUCKING STUPID!

all doctors are retardos. If they had some brains they would pursue a career that needed at least some thought, not just remembering facts. Usually those guys/girls fail to go to a good college with their low grades, so all they can go study is basically medicine, art or some other useless shit.

You mean my dad? he smokes at least a pack a day, some times 2 if he gets into his pints, retired, ex military, watches netflix all day.. hes 78 takes drugs for cholesterol(a scam).

Add some potato or orange peels or something along those lines. The tobacco will soak up some of the moisture. Just don't add too much or it will get soggy. There's also a kind of stone made for the purpose, you soak it in water and put it in the bag.

I don't have a single relative that smoked and died of cancer.(again, this is my own experience)

Cholesterol drugs are cheap and HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors work well in a relatively simple pathway.

yes, in all 1st world countries it has been ilegal to grow for personal use tobacco. Only in 3rd world countries is it allowed, like merica.

Attached: 1546586270794.png (512x512, 143K)

Multiple studies have shown that lipitor has no effect in pre event patients. It has, however, been shown to induce muscular damage.

Now that vaping is a thing there's legitimately no reason to smoke actual tabocco now.
Medical insurance doesn't even consider you a smoker anymore.

Attached: 1547136579913.jpg (695x833, 219K)

I have never vaped, but there is no long term data yet. I would rather smoke (thousands if not millions of years of humans doing it) then some new age improved method.

It's legal here too. But I guess Sweden is 3rd world so...

how the fuck do you grow tobacco in Sweden, let alone light a cigarette?

Yeah I’m not sure why there are so many faggot smoking shills posting crap on here. What a pathetic job. They should be tried and executed for being a detriment to humanity.

People that have never done something are experts. The have no basis to base their bias off off but believe their opinion is more valid than people that have actually done it. It's like asking a person who has no plumbing experience how to fix their toilet, then asking a professional plumber and calling him an idiot. Its the way of the times.

It's a lot easier to quit than people think, even if you're a chain-smoker like I was.

Attached: 1512993898959.jpg (658x528, 64K)

Might be a pumice stone.
Break off a piece, soak it in water, put in your tobacco.
Not to much moisture though or tobacco will start to form mold.

There are no benefits in smoking, so why even consider it. Survival of the fittest in action.

I never said I was benefiting from it. I only said I was never adversely effected by it. 5000000 years of sucking smoke is an white thing. When you have no need to cook your fruit or heat your grass hut, you have no need for fire. If you are going to freeze to death, after awhile you develop an immunity to sucking smoke from the very thing that keeps you from dying.

so just get American Spirits then?

>There are no benefits in smoking
There are, nicotine is good for your brain and has little side effects, the smoke kills off harmful lung bacteria as well.

That's about it, though. They don't outweigh the negatives for sure.

Every civilization that has required fire to survive the winter from the dawn of time till 100? years ago, has sat around a fire, sucking smoke. There are genetically adapted people to smoke. I never said it was beneficial to smoke, only that for some it was not detrimental. For the races that do not have this genetic adaptation, don't smoke.

I've seen some shit tier junk science in my day, but this one takes the cake

Is it not addictive?

>I have always liked the smell of cigarettes.
X-treme levels of COPE

Excellent, get me in the screen grab.

you read the package?

one would think that had the left any common sense whatsoever, instead of removing all of the old, formidable public ashtray facilities . . . wait, did i say "left" and "common sense" in the same sentence? So now they rail about smokers polluting the streets. The tobacco industry lacked the protections of an amendment and an NRA to protect it.
You forgot to mention fluoride in the water.

Attached: Gardner_F4_FPO.jpg (659x853, 98K)

The fuck do you smoke? I spend less than $200 a year and smoke damn near a pack a week

Should i trust the anti smoke shills or the anti anti smoke shills??!!

>pueblo

Attached: 075.jpg (680x383, 29K)

ITT
Have you ever smoked? No, but I am an expert on the effects of smoking.
Have you ever had cancer from smoking? No, but I am an expert in smoking induced cancer.
Have you ever had a cardiac event directly related to smoking? No, but I am an expert in smoking related cardiac event.

It is addictive but you only get withdrawls for 2 days if you quit lel

symptoms include
>irritability
>anxiety
And that's pretty much it. Just need discipline

>Experienced smokers
Stop lying (or at least stop your delusions)

because alcohol trade is mostly jewish and sugar is good to keep the goyim cattle in control.
doesn't make cigars right, even if they are a goy product (probably aren't, haven't researched the topic)

Fake news

The difference is guns can easily be used to harm others, while it is rather difficult to force feed someone to death with sugar, alcohol, and tobacco.

just dont smoke. thats it. or do .. I don't care.

>Is it just me, or does anyone else notice that something doesn't add up here?

No. If you wanna smoke because of idiotic contrarianism that's on you but my old man's been smoking for nearly 30 years and you don't want smoker's cough. Coughing up and spitting out huge chunks of flem is fucking nasty.

1-3 not a problem with vapes
4 never happens to me
5-6 never happens with vape
7 sounds like a personal issue
8 that's ridiculous

Attached: 1529702715238.jpg (339x339, 30K)

most traffic accidents are caused by drunk driving, alcohol is degenerate and should be banned (except homemade stuff like rakija and wine maybe).

>pack a week
1.25 packs per day, US$160 per month for cheapest yet most effective brand in SoCal ( imported from Korea, go figure ). Average name brand is US$9 to US$10 per pack, cheap effective brands US$6 to US$7 and Jerry Brown is stuffing it all in his pocket. It's outright robbery when one part of society votes in laws affecting other parts of society where the latter is in no way hurting the former. It is also outright robbery because the tax revenues are used to further the interests of the general public rather than to remedy the cause of the problem, i.e. in no way whatsoever are these taxes benefiting those that actually pay them, while those that do not pay them are specifically being benefit.

ballotpedia.org/California_Proposition_56,_Tobacco_Tax_Increase_(2016)