Nigerian Mafia is much stronger than Italian Mafias

They already took tons of territories and imposed their will to native mafias, Castel volturno was once the fortress of a Camorra clan but right now it lost huge part of its secular territory, soon it will completely submited to Nigerians.
FBI spotted a trafficking of human organs and they discoveried that while the farm for breeding humans were settled in Nigeria the butchering, the harvesting and the distribution world wide happened in Castel Volturno.
Two girls were killed and their organs sold to American doctors. Sadly all the other informations are top secret for now.
Pic not related to the case, but it is what Nigerian mafiosi do in Nigeria.
AMA

Attached: DwnGjhdWoAAIDAN.jpg (1200x805, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

affaritaliani.it/cronache/mafia-nigeriana-da-25-anni-in-italia-traffico-organi-media-sottovalutano-580466.html
cronachedellacampania.it/2019/01/tratta-di-esseri-umani-a-castel-volturno-reni-venduti-a-5mila-euro-e-bambini-alle-coppie-sterili-ricche/
ilmattino.it/caserta/traffico_organi_castelvolturno_minorenni_vittime-4213941.html
secoloditalia.it/2019/01/mafia-nigeriana-centomila-affiliati-in-italia-ora-e-allarme-serio-di-buonismo-si-puo-morire/
imolaoggi.it/2019/01/09/castelvolturno-la-mafia-nigeriana-non-e-piu-sotto-la-camorra-ha-mano-libera/
italiaoggi.it/news/dentro-i-barconi-la-mafia-nigeriana-2197260
agi.it/cronaca/mafia_nigeriana-3481232/news/2018-02-13/
youtu.be/Xh2uD7QUKYA?t=224
youtube.com/watch?v=fgPG4wqrw4M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castel_Volturno_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime_in_Nigeria
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIeu4Vgo8Y
vox.com/2015/5/23/8649675/timothy-russell-malissa-williams-police-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nicea linka faggot.

It's because they live in a third world country you idiot

Why do they even bother closing them up

>he doesn't trust a based random poster of Jow Forums
faggot
affaritaliani.it/cronache/mafia-nigeriana-da-25-anni-in-italia-traffico-organi-media-sottovalutano-580466.html
cronachedellacampania.it/2019/01/tratta-di-esseri-umani-a-castel-volturno-reni-venduti-a-5mila-euro-e-bambini-alle-coppie-sterili-ricche/
ilmattino.it/caserta/traffico_organi_castelvolturno_minorenni_vittime-4213941.html
secoloditalia.it/2019/01/mafia-nigeriana-centomila-affiliati-in-italia-ora-e-allarme-serio-di-buonismo-si-puo-morire/
imolaoggi.it/2019/01/09/castelvolturno-la-mafia-nigeriana-non-e-piu-sotto-la-camorra-ha-mano-libera/
italiaoggi.it/news/dentro-i-barconi-la-mafia-nigeriana-2197260
agi.it/cronaca/mafia_nigeriana-3481232/news/2018-02-13/
youtu.be/Xh2uD7QUKYA?t=224
random articles and you are a faggot.

Attached: traffico-organi10.jpg (428x308, 21K)

Who the fuck buy kidneys from Nigerian prostitutes?

Stop making these dumbass threads, nobody cares about Niggerians eating people. Just kick them out and that will be that.

Who can sell them at higher price.
>We have a donor
they will not tell to a disperate where they took it.
5-10k dollar per 100-500k, worth it?
>Nobody wants to see where we buy the products we sell you goy.
It will become a general.

Attached: 341.gif (341x376, 2.41M)

they're nigerian mafia in italy

Kid is just a bit younger than my son. Any motherfucker who would kill a toddler deserves to be blood eagled. Once you're a parent there's something in you that just makes you want to snap and murder someone when they deliberately hurt a defenceless baby, even a spic baby. Like those videos of niggers hitting their kids, gets my fucking blood up, only animals slap the shit out of a 9 month old, animals who should be put down.

think about the guys in US that are making money selling their organs.
they are real and they do not want you to know this.

Calm down a negar is worth less than a rat.

Wouldn’t they face compatibility issues since blacks in America are mixed?
Do they farm mixed kids of prostitutes for their organs?

How can we support the Italian mafia?

The released informations are few, most of them are classified.
We don't, we kill them both. But we need special laws and use the army to shoot em down.

>the voting system is illegal on Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=fgPG4wqrw4M

Attached: DwnGjhTWkAEstUu.jpg (640x290, 21K)

last time niggers tried to steal the business to the local mafia in Castel Volturno this happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castel_Volturno_massacre

Attached: UBH-COLUMBO-master768-v3.jpg (768x515, 94K)

Who cares all mafia should be mass executed

"Thatsa nonexistent meatball" -Don Mbembe

It is expanding to Poland too, they already have settled in Berlin.

kek i like this quote from wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime_in_Nigeria
>Nigerian criminal gangs rose to prominence in the 1980s, owing much to the globalization of the world's economies and the high level of lawlessness already in the country.

it's time for Camorra to start the hunt.

They can do it and they did it in the past.

How do I prove my loyalty to Don Camorra!?

>This stupid nigger and his daily we iz kangs thread

Attached: 1469934470094.jpg (396x376, 77K)

>None of the African victims were involved in criminal activities, and were chosen at random.

Attached: int.jpg (400x307, 44K)

1. Is the Nigerian mafia growing massively due to mass immigration and affordability of air travel?

2. Is the Nigerian mafia mainly clustered in one specific area or are they placed all over the country(Both South and Northern parts)?

3. Are the Italian officials too corrupt to do anything or are they using some preventative measures to ensure that the Nigerian mafia does not spread?

4. Do you think that mass flow of non-natives will only create more chaos within the country?

5. Are locals(natives) aware of these gangs? If so what is the sentiment?

they have no numbers to fight them and they will be annihilated by police if they dare to take a move, Nigerians due collusion with PD (democratic party) were free to do what they wished, and last but not least, it ha not interest right now to fight em. They already have other incomes.

Well. I guess that's how mafia works.

pewdiepie pls

>1. Is the Nigerian mafia growing massively due to mass immigration and affordability of air travel?
Yes and no, but surely globalization and low cost it's one of their major ally. Somethink like 80k of their soldier entered by boat in2011-2016.
>2. Is the Nigerian mafia mainly clustered in one specific area or are they placed all over the country(Both South and Northern parts)?
They are spred in all peninsula, but they have no match in, pretty much, center/north/north-east expecially in "red" area.
They developed alot thanks the "business of migration".
>3. Are the Italian officials too corrupt to do anything or are they using some preventative measures to ensure that the Nigerian mafia does not spread?
If you dare to speak about them you are labeled as "racist". Btw it a mix between corruption and complete idiocy. Center-leftist party, PD, is made maybe something like 90% dumb brain dead SJW style (actually I think that a lot of stuff of the SJWs came from our left, an example is labelling anyone as "fascist" SJW copied it with "nazi").
Part of those brain-dead idiots sadly work as judges and make disaster. An example, a "migrant" was arrested with chilos of heroin, it was realeased because "it was it's only income". Same stuff with stabbings, some of these migrants are crazy and dumb and they just start stabbing policeman and soldier, judges realese them the day after:
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIeu4Vgo8Y
If the policemen dare to shot back to those guys with knives they risk to go in jail. It actually happened.
>4. Do you think that mass flow of non-natives will only create more chaos within the country?
Sure.
>5. Are locals(natives) aware of these gangs? If so what is the sentiment?
Yes, completely angry, but many are totally deranged by the brainwashing of media that lies a lot about this phenomenon.
They treated Nigerian Mafia (the strongest organization in the entire world right now)...
[continue]

like made by dumb poor oppressed savages that cannot count to ten that was abused by our local mafias that are composed by angry racist white males that force them to do bad thing that they don't want to do.
Or they spin completely the reality.
Do you remember this guys? pic
He was sure a fascist and bla bla bla, but he didn't shoot "black people because they were black" he shooted down, or he tried because his aim sucked hard and hit pretty much whoever was passing by, pushers.
Few day before a girl called Pamela was raped, butchered and her earth eaten in a ritual of affiliation of Nigerian mafia. Media lied, the judges dropped all the accusation of homicide and just charged him with the crime of drug trafficking and "vilipendio di cadavere", the judge said that he was just shocked that the girl died of overdose. The autopsy told the exact opposite, she was raped and tortured before the killing and the cannibal act.

Attached: LucaTraini.jpg (400x267, 12K)

They all rook the same.

The Italian Mafia lost much of its power here in the USA to the Black Cube backed Israelis too.

Are Italian girls/women safeguarded by Italian men or are Italian men also have given up due to massive leftist propaganda?

Just punch yourself in the face right now

His aim was good, you have just watched too many hollywood movies. Pistols are only deadly from extremely close distance of 5 meters or less and with more than one hit to the body.

He on the other hand decided to shoot at fleeing blacks at random and shooting moving targets at 20 30 meters is what shotguns are good at.

>(((NIgerian)))
Yeah, I'm sure IQ60 niggers can into internal organs...

Attached: israeli-organ-trafficking-dw_com-1518432311147.png (712x1736, 145K)

Totally, but usually the italians that get raped are bordeline and goes alone with these guys. Even if many guys avoid to get into fight with migrants because judge will ALWAYS put the fault on them.
Pamela was a drug addicted that went alone in the apartment of the pusher.
Another case, not nigerian mafia but still subsaharian, Desiree, a virgin girl that was raped, killed and her body raped, was actually sold by her fried to them to have something (I don't remember what). She stole Desiree's tablet told her that the group picked him, she told that was ok and that there was no problem asking it back and then she was raped and killed.

Dude, it was bad, not my words but soldiers's.

I'm afraid Japan is on its way to be the same. Nigerians are mass migrating like locusts and nobody is doing anything to stop them

Local criminal element is our first line of defence. All the cosmopolitan college-educated locals won't go into scraps with incoming nigger hordes.
Your local scum will. Avoid those people, but respect them. They may save your ass.

Spread the word, if journalists pick this news (and journalists are dogs, you just need to know how to throw them the bone) as intriguing they will spam it everywhere.
We will see manga and animes with Nigerian Mafia eating people, this will redpill so many people world wide.

"'"white""" pasta Mafia v low IQ Nigerian gang

They eat people ? That’s fucked.

I'm curious. What do Japs think of European and Nigger tourists? What about the ones that go there to live?

Ok, thanks for answering. The last question, are these Nigerians afraid of Italian men or are they getting bolder by the day? And also, are Italian men finally waking up and forming organizations to prevent the spread of filth from the third world?

italian pizza fucking sucks

its literally just a thin piece of bread with tomato paste on it yet italians think their le authentic pizza is the best but its fucking shit

a fucking normal pizza from pizza hut is a million times better fucking kill yourself you spaghetti fagetti also when i was in rome someone stole 20 euros out of my pocket so im really fucking mad

Nigerians have an average IQ of 100... do you think dumb niggers can create mafias and take over italians on their own turf while having an IQ of 60? This is why they are dangerous.

>muh low IQ
Those meme are dumb.
All the bosses are graduate. Nigerian mafia born in Nigerian colleges, in brotherhood that were the exact copy of the american brotherhood.
Their groups are something like Skull and Bones + Vudù sect + any other mason stuff + The Godfather, but they have not a lineage of command, not a feudal chain of command, but a masonic one.
Most of the important ones are doctors, engeneer and such.
When the body of Pamela was found the forensic doctor told "we never saw such professionism in the butchering of a human body, the person who did this is a professional with 20 years of experience".

probably some retarded custom to join the jigaboo club

how are nigerians mass migrating to japan of all places? i thought you had to be on the skills list to even stand a chance of getting there in the first place

It’s their culture...which should be respected

nigeria is a complete shithole and never progressed past the stone age, yet now these niggers are able to organise themselves to be the top crime gang in europe? hmmm

There are 200 million Nigerians so I think you gonna find some big brain nibba by odds alone.

>Dude, it was bad, not my words but soldiers's.

In 1986 Miami Dade shooting 7 fbi agents engaged in a firefight with one suspect hiding behind a car who was armed with a rifle.
They fired more than 100 rounds before taking down the suspect and two FBI agents died in the process.

1. Your soliders have never been in a firefight 2. They are pushing the lie that handguns are super lethal
3. Most police shootings have more than 80% miss rates

You should be grateful that OP is showing you dead nigger children.

vox.com/2015/5/23/8649675/timothy-russell-malissa-williams-police-shooting
Cleveland cops shot at 2 unarmed black people 137 times.

start talking about the news about them being problematic with data to prove or wait until they kill/rapes someone since you japs know how to spread the news like wildfire by word of mouth

ok more specifically it is the Igbo tribe of nigeria that have the 100 IQ. probably because they were some of the first africans to become christian and stay christian (following christianity has always increased IQ's of populations). they are a minority and run the country. im sure these mafias are also led by Igbo's with low iq nigerian goons to do the legwork.

It is a random question dude. Most of the men used by Nigerian Mafia are just meat shield, they don't give a fuck about them, of course they have fear. But I think they fear themselves more than any other, the belligerent groups instead are conviced that they rule the area (talking about leftist and anarcho-communist organization will become boring so I skip it) and nobody will take them out.
Like gypsies (gypsies too could build criminal organizations thanks left wing policies).
>a guy who shoot standing target and miss them in less of 3 metrees is good at shooting
dude I don't care about a debate like that, I just quoted other people, if you think he was the punisher ok, I believe you.

The IQ meme is retarded, it is the same logic that chinese elite had before being raped in the ass.
"We are good, we are from divine ancestry, we can rule the entire world, oh, what is that? A cannon? ohoh, mine are big-"
And China felt.

I had: Nigeria mafiosi are FUCKING SMART.
They are SMART.
They should be taken seriously because... they are SMART.

well something is going on because they just took a shit all over italian mafia and i doubt its because they battled them in grass skirts and spears.

you need to sort that shit out because they are going to turn into jew 2.0 where they are smart but do unimaginable evil.

Read the thread again, it’s because how politically correct justice system is set up.

oh right

wasnt it the italian mafia that was helping migrants though?

Helping what? There are just lots of money in public contracts to run the refugee centers.

>Cleveland cops shot at 2 unarmed black people 137 times.

One of them was shooting down at a distance that had to be less than 1 meter.

> After his colleagues stopped firing, he allegedly stood on the hood of the car and fired the last shots downward into the windshield.

sure, they made big money with them.
have you ever heard the word mafia and what it does?

i dont know, i heard they were working with the smugglers?

make it so user . dont let any fagg0t stop you.

That’s mostly French and German NGO that ferry them around after allegedly rescuing them at open sea.

I've read about it as well. First they created a problem and they're trying to solve it.

>niggers can create mafias
That's not the measure of IQ, besides I was talking about internal organs, you dumb retard nigger!

>I had: Nigeria mafiosi are FUCKING SMART.
>They are SMART.
>They should be taken seriously because... they are SMART.

They are dumb and they keep doing things out in the open that can land them in jail. It's just that your police is only focused on Italian nationalists and writing speeding tickets.

Nigger gangs only take root in decaying degenerate shitholes which are being sabotaged from the inside. They wouldn't even be in your country if your government was not desperately trying to destroy Italy.

this mafia is called "Black Axe"

lol then the Turkish and Arab Gangsters will get problems

kek, this. obviously no one survives a butch job like that and an open wound looks neater than that 'stitching'. Ffs a blind seamstress with boxing gloves on would do a better job

>They should be taken seriously because... they are SMART.

My country could easily put a Serbian drug lord in jail but they refused to offer witness protection to people who wanted to testify against him.

The coke smuggling Serb is not smart our local police is just corrupt and useless. Your government could end Nigerian mafia in a week if it wanted to.

google image search

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-11 05-54-58.png (635x765, 588K)

Why do you say that Nigerian mafia is the most powerful in the world?

yikes best ally

mafia always loses with the government. Your previous gov iimported those nigs by thousands

>AMA
if they took their organs, why did they sew them back up?

what happened, did italians become pussies? because niggers for sure as hell aint any different.

Nah. Don't worry.

looks like blacks are fucked is israelis need replacement organs

You can donate your kidney/liver/bone marrow and walk away from the clinic on your own legs.

I control ALL subsaharian africa, and sell heroine in Europe bypassing the PKK that had the mopoly.
It has fortress in the whole South-east asia, expecially India and Thailand, plus it cooperates with Yakuza (Yakuzas used the Koreans gangs when it was getting crushed by Japanese police, Koreans get melted too and/or are too dumb/weak for them and they are replacing Koreans with Nigerians to clean their dirty clothes, as Italian Mafias did).
As Camorra, near Naples. Camorra is composed by a bunch of idiots, but they have balls, those are not enough to rule and they shooted in their legs many times.
There, in Castel Volturno, Nigerians WON a mafia war.
How? Zerging. They pissed off the Camorra ignoring their rules, Camorristi freaked out, got the guns and they didn't know who were the bosses of Nigerians so they started shooting randomly in the street, police put in prison a lot of Camorristi and Nigerian Mafia infiltrated in leftwing associations and media, started a spin campaign telling how much Camorristi were racist that kill poor immigrants for fun and bullshit like that.
In this way they got a LOT of territory.... in a FORTRESS a secular fortress of Camorra without shooting 1 bullet.
Nigerian mafiosi are SMART.

if* israelis need replacement organs

>I control
they control

It’s not that they’re smart but that those who should do something are old cat ladies that dehumanize them and make excuses for their pets shortfalls.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-01-11 06-17-14.png (528x451, 126K)

do they add black eye gratis to that? Kind of makes no sense. Why are they beat up? Why are they sewn back? So many questions, so little answers.

they need a lot of baby foreskin

>harvesting people for organs
That's pretty brutal but honestly it's the most efficient way to get spare organs.

Attached: apu_suit.jpg (657x527, 49K)

Niggers killing niggers

Attached: Holy fuck.jpg (118x90, 5K)

>How
Just to remember the enviroment where Nigerian Mafia could operate.
>Italian Mafias picked migrants!
No, they didn't picked, they capitalized on the phenomenon.
>anything happens?
>can we monetize it?
>????
>profit!
this is how mafia works
They just used the "business of migrants" made by PD to get a lot of free public money, then they made deals with people that arrived.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56K)