Hehehe

Hehehe

Attached: Screenshot_20190111-012631_Facebook.jpg (1080x753, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6564631/Belgium-bans-halal-kosher-slaughter-methods-animals-killed-without-stunned-first.html
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/12/04/europes-muslim-population-will-continue-to-grow-but-how-much-depends-on-migration/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6577871/Huge-swarm-locusts-descends-Mecca.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Belgium
literally who

to little and to late

Attached: 1530247268830.png (415x823, 209K)

>17.2% UK is muslim by 2050
I highly doubt that. You'd be lucky if it breaks over 7%

i wonder if this will cause semites to leave belgium or if their religious food requirements will suddenly become not so important anymore?

>Being this stupid

Well what can you expect from a mulatto nigger.

belgium is one of the wealthier places in the entire world

if it werent so full of pedo itd be a nice place

muzziekikes on suicide watch

jesus fucking crhist

>2050
The US is 100% Nigerian by then.

Source, you damn nigger.

A-FUCKING-MAZING FUCK JEWS AND FUCK MUSLIMS

based

what was the percentage of muslims 35 years ago?

I think that is very realistic if you take the low birth rates of the native and the large number of boomers who will die in account

thats more black pilled than based buddy

daily mail faggit

>black pilled
you mean death pilled damn

Attached: 1526036757369.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Link the fucking article. How low have Jow Forums fallen, fuck.
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6564631/Belgium-bans-halal-kosher-slaughter-methods-animals-killed-without-stunned-first.html

Holy fuck this. Should be a b& offence

just let him cope... it's pointless

hi memeflag

go fuck yourself, POST A LINK

like the mudslims will care.

any uneducated mudslim whore can slaughter

can you?

We kicked your asses at niggerball this summer

>When proposed, the law was slammed as 'the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights since Nazi occupation' by the European Jewish Congress.

its literally the holocaust.

>like the mudslims will care.

I don't know about the muslims but the jews are pretty riled up about this, calling it an antisemitic law and all

are they going to keep sheep in their city apartment?

The ban will mostly affect halal beef. Any muslim child worth their salt knows the basic of slaughter, and every adult should know how to slaughter chickens at least. Chickens you can buy alive and slaughter it yourself. Every other thing is the same. Basically, there is less beef to eat. Big deal. What's the deal with the jews?

Thank you so much Frite Bro.
Now we must do that for France.

Thank you Belgium very cool

based belgium going 1488

Jews acting as their typical selves.
>Oh vey, another shoah goyim banning the meat

too bad you got btfo by us just after

This will be very interesting. I think they will just import it and pay more.

Good. Fuck muzzies and fuck jews.

THIS IS THE CURRENT STATE PEOPLE
NOT 2050
FRANCE is 40% muslim ASK ANY FRENCH

Attached: LITTLE_JEW.jpg (1883x963, 354K)

Attached: 1541350619472.jpg (641x800, 182K)

>we.
Cringe

Based and hand-chopping-off pilled.

>Implying you haven't got the same average rate of pedo predators in your country statian.

>sweden
have fun with that. what do sandniggers benefit from living in a cold country anyway? it will make them only more aggressive and useless. fucking retarded cucked government sucking shitskin dick for good boy points.

Attached: serveimage.png (800x419, 658K)

Belgium will ban natural meat eating soon.

Yes Belgium Yes!

Assuming trends stay exactly on path (which they won't, they'll either get worse or better) then these numbers are realistic. The problem with these projections is that it assumes that absolutely nothing will change which is just naive.

Disinformation and fear-mongering from fascists.

That map is the high migration scenario (2015 levels remain the same for several more decades). That's simply not happening because migration is being tightened already. The more likely scenario is something between "zero" and "medium" migration. Muslims would make up 8-10% of the European population in 2050. Wow. Doom of western civilization much?

Attached: FT_17.12.04_MuslimPopulation_Thesize_1.png (420x856, 20K)

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/12/04/europes-muslim-population-will-continue-to-grow-but-how-much-depends-on-migration/

It is the right thing to do. These fucks use a cruel and inhumane ritual to slaughter animals, and then want to use religion to hide behind. This is not okay.

Attached: Get Smart.jpg (783x1000, 85K)

They are only banning the slaughter, not the product. The meat can still be imported.

Sweden also have laws concerning how you are allowed to kill animals. You have to use one of those Anton Chigurh devices on cattle (pigs to, not that it matters) before you bleed and muslims and jews thinks that's the same as bashing them in the head so its not halal.

But electricity wasn't (inb4 Baghdad battery) around when the Quran was written and that's an OK method to use against fowl, sheep, goats etc so you can still halal those animals and stick to the current animal rights laws.

Jews on the other hand require that the animal is fully consciousnesses so that method is not kosher for them.

Anyway the point is they can still get their meat because its imported.

Remember, for fascists, everything has to be a civilizational life-or-death struggle. "We whites are under existential threat from the Muslim hordes!" fits the fascist narrative more than "In a baseline scenario, Muslims will make up 8-10% of the population." Facts and numbers has to be twisted and distorted to justify their extreme world-view.

Show your flag.

Attached: show your flag.jpg (684x1024, 166K)

Those numbers are for the high migration scenario, which is very very unlikely given the current trend. They will surely be smaller, the question is how much. And besides that, that is only if we assume nothing happens in the next 30 years, which again is very unlikely.
Only just a strong economic crysis and you would see these leeches going away, they have no reason to stay except for the gibs and the easy life.

>Can't refute the facts
>Tries to discredit me by labeling me a "Jew"

Cognitive dissonance?

Come on JIDF show yourself

Attached: new dreamer .png (640x1240, 691K)

Okay, I have to chime in.

I am not a jew, I never shilled for anyone and don't really post a lot, but I don't want my location known.

My posts, few as they are, should be judged on their merits. Seeing as I'm an expat working abroad, my location is meaningless anyway.

didn't they also ban circumcision?
based Belgium. Should become the first fully secular non-communist society.

That's it?

Europe has faced worse, and these calculations are idiotic, for they assume that today's social structure and political culture can somehow be maintained 31 years from now.

It won't happen!

>You can kill your livestock, just not like this even if it has no impact on the quality of the meat

Bravo Europe

Sweden y'all finna dabbed on yourselves.

Your fascist idols were a bunch of losers that murdered tens of millions and left Europe a burning wreck.

All they really care about are baby dicks and shekels.

Attached: jewrio.jpg (121x125, 3K)

And we'll have to give up even more of our values to appease that unreasonable 11% of muds so they can add nothing of value to society. Fact is they'll probably constitute a much greater % by then due to birth rates, enabling them to influence politics and further poison our societies with identity politics.
And yes, reveal your flag faggot - it says a lot about your potential biases.

did anyone leave because of the ban in sweden?

Jewish fragility is hilarious

i went to france last year and that's bullshit

show your flag, nigger

India, Sweden or Canada?

>muh fascists
You sound like you have dyed hair, faggot.

The demographic shift towards muslims in Europe is undeniable you reddit faggot.

Attached: 1544889960794.jpg (800x749, 81K)

The study does take birth rates in account. Second generation Muslims birth rate does not differ from the native population.

I don't like Muslim immigration either, it's a huge drain on the economy. It should be heavily restricted to only the highly educated.

But the "we're getting genocided/replaced" meme is delusional. You know it isn't true, so stop parroting it.

Hah, none of the above.

You have an actual Nazi flag, so fuck off.

Then fucking prove it faggot. You can't bend reality with your mere opinion.

Never gonna happen. The Christians will convert or be converted.

So if we're all doomed, why not kill yourself?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6577871/Huge-swarm-locusts-descends-Mecca.html

Attached: dmail.uk.1417.jpg (662x600, 184K)

And by proving, I mean actual fucking studies. Not some Lauren or Molyneux video where they spend half the time nickpiting statistics, and the other half outright lying.

Gas yourself shlomo

Attached: 1546638232768.png (521x434, 166K)

Show your nose kike

Attached: 1540652103064m.jpg (1024x442, 99K)

Turkey?
Anyway, your reasons are your own. When you know the stigmas connected to memeflags, yet still decide to use them, there has to be some reasoning behind the decision. Other than the kikespam of course.

Belgium isnt like your thirdworld shithole no one in cities slaughters their own food dumb fuck. And none of those muslims own farms.

So all you're really objecting to is the hyperbole of said meme? You apparently recognize that the best case scenario is that we get an enormous, socially divisive tax drain.
> It should be heavily restricted to only the highly educated.
It's never going to happen - that's the exact opposite of what the people in charge of immigration want, which is more masses to lord over. The resources afforded these migrants should be going to our own - in that sense, many of us are being replaced in terms of opportunity and due means.

it's tempting to post a single photo that would rock your world upside-down, but i'll pass because your post is either bait, or you're an absolute idiot and in either case, you're beyond help.

Attached: inherent_resolve.jpg (760x532, 93K)

Why do people ever think it's cool to not know stuff?

>Cringe
Using that word. What a valley girl faggot.

Yes, we have pedo's like any country in the world. We are also sick of the migrants, so watch the election in march, it wil be a huge turn to the right (Vlaams belang).

Attached: zondag_24_november_1991.jpg (640x360, 36K)

Wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-11-14-33-21-1.png (345x360, 172K)

>only if the animal is stunned first
Literally fucking nothing. They'll still slaughter but they'll shock the animals first

very late eurokistan

Kekistani meme flag making shit threads all morning.
You have to be 18 to post here kiddo.

Attached: tardjack.png (842x792, 82K)

Yeah, I noticed that too.
Remember when that girl went missing in the UK, abducted by muslim rape gang, and they bragged that she was "Made into a Kebab"

There is probably human stuffed in that pig.

Also note that it is exactly the right dimensions for a human head given the size of the pigs.

This is probably how Islamists dispose of their rape victims idk.

About time that shit is brutal and those niggers need to go back to the desert.

Attached: 38b40acfa9b30576c45a22ff58715aabc679c34f675f57d6739245e06f406c6c.jpg (660x355, 110K)