Trump in video says

“If you come to a concrete wall, scale it, go around it, get to the other side no matter what!”

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oFpjU8VBaeM

What did he mean with it?

Attached: 9C6B5C56-884A-492B-8ED3-65ED365AE66F.jpg (630x356, 43K)

>Advocating for Open Borders and Mass Migration like the Average Democrat.
Time to Prez Trump to put in jail Reality TV star Trump

one of these walls was clearly a metaphor. Now we need to light a fire under his ass to find out which one.

Of course we want the Mexicans to fight their way past the wall. Gives us good reason to shoot them down

Attached: 1526523287371.jpg (704x756, 80K)

The difference is he's talking to American students not spics

If only if mexicans would put that much effort getting through a wall for a job instead.

oh look its this stupid fucking thread again where liberal euronigger pretends metaphors dont exist

?????
???
?
The problem is they put more effort into finding labor than you, Patric. If you’d actually do something with your fat ass, employers wouldn’t need Jorge to get something done. Your fat ass wants to whine about the condition of the world while experiencing none of it.
Armchair democrats. You need a blog because your story is spam now.

In New York City... most of them will be minorities.

Metaphors don’t exit. Trump said to scale the wall, tell me why illegal migrants shouldn’t take him at face value?

People aren't hiring them because they're trying harder looking for jobs, nor is it because every single wetback works hard. Hiring illegals is just cheaper because they'll work for less and without benefits.

Attached: diversity.jpg (644x792, 150K)

>What is a metaphor? - hanz kraut

Guess what, if I am against liberal visa approval to reduce legal migration, but a few years back I gave a speech saying “if faced with bureaucratic visa processes, just push through, lie your way to get a visa”, I think it would be relevant.

RGB is dead

An ode to HST`s
Hunter S. Thompson
“In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.”

We want Mexixo to be sending its best.

illegal immigrants can go right on ahead and take him at face value. doesnt make illegal immigration uhhh... legal. stupid ass kraut

America has cities which forbid the prosecution of illegal migrants, essentially legalizing their crimes against the border. I believe America is unique this way.

Attached: 6FFD4546-CBE9-4F16-B925-76BEAB2AB249.png (745x601, 390K)

have you ever once visited one of these cities? fucking disgusting and miserable

He wants to make sure only the best get into the US.

Attached: OTFlMDhkMWQxNCMvRzQ0VVZzdTdQdXh0RFJJZGlVZ01KMkFBdzg4PS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6 (480x300, 1.73M)

i am sorry for my fellow Countryman guys
he has Problems with speaking German let alone english, so you dont have to make fun of him for not understanding a metaphor, or else he might blow himself up cuz racism

>he has Problems with speaking German let alone english
>capatilzes problems
>he might blow himself up cuz racism
>cuz
>no punctuation or capitalization of sentences

Mohammad, why are you not praying in your mosque?

This is it, the orange man is finished

Not available in my country

Attached: 1F8F8BEA-C35C-4EB9-ADF2-D2BE6FE486C0.png (2732x2048, 3.33M)

>“In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 3235C8E2-7E56-4DFB-B0D1-994C98A53D10.jpg (1080x1350, 123K)

It was a metaphor

He's saying walls are incredibly hard to get past

Metaphorically. He meant it metaphorically you fucking autist.

To shoot niggers, spics, and kikes even when ((((they)))) tell you not to.