STANDOFF UNFOLDING THEY FOUND THE COP SHOOTER

police officer shot in davis california, manhunt has been underway for last 2.5 hours. the cops have now found a suspect barricaded in a house and swat is in a standoff.

facts so far:
>suspect was involved in a 3 car accident
>he shot the police officer woman who responded to the accident
>is apparently a white male 6'2" 190lbs

taking bets, is he an illegal alien?

scanner feed: broadcastify.com/listen/ctid/239/?rl=rr

Attached: 1531347053622.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davisenterprise.com/breaking-news/breaking-davis-police-officer-shot/
youtu.be/avEpUu1t4b0
mobile.twitter.com/NikkiLaurenzo/status/1083631910331441157
archive.is/VCJSw
outline.com/RkXjX8
m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Davis faggots report here.

>of course he is an illegal.

Shot a she-pig.....omae wa mou shindeiru

They're always "white males".

Attached: arujkuhk4w8x.jpg (950x942, 211K)

A Davis police officer was shot in downtown Davis on Thursday evening, sending dozens of federal, state, county and local law-enforcement officers swarming throughout the city in the ongoing manhunt for the shooter.

The female officer has been transported to UC Davis Medical Center and at last report was listed in “very serious” condition, Lt. Paul Doroshov said during a brief news conference at about the incident around 10:15 p.m. Thursday night.

A lengthier statement about the shooting was delayed due to what Doroshov described as “a tactical situation that’s unfolding. We have to reserve some information in order to keep us safe.”

“We have a lead at this point, a possible suspect,” Doroshov added. “Hopefully we can bring it to a conclusion at some point tonight.”

Doroshov said Davis Police Chief Darren Pytel may issue a statement later in the night.

Some major activity was spotted near some residences in the area of Fifth and D Streets, where about a dozen officers with guns drawn and accompanied by at least on K-9 approached a house next door to the fire station.

Later, officers used spotlights to light up the home’s exterior and issued commands for someone inside to come out.

“We know you’re inside. We saw you at the door,” they said over a loudspeaker. “Come outside with your hands up. No weapons.”

davisenterprise.com/breaking-news/breaking-davis-police-officer-shot/

thats why im taking bets. but 6'2" seems awfully big for a beaner who just eats frijoles

maybe hes a dreamer and was raised on mcdonalds

yeah its still going down, theres an active standoff

>being angry at police.
Why dont you just get a job?

A UC Davis alert went out to the campus community at 7:47 p.m., warning people to shelter in place, and describing the suspect as a white male in his 20s, average build, baseball cap, black jacket, blue or tan jeans, and black tactical boots.

this is a legit happening thread where are you guys Jow Forums?

>A police officer was shot

Good. I have no sympathy for thugs.

i was there lmao
eating at burgers and brew when shots came out
called for the check and went straight out to 5th and D

some old lady said she heard 15 shots ring out and thought somone dead was in the car

>yolo county

what channel on the scanner? aint hearing shit

>cali

100% nigger related

>audio only
no thank you friend... keep me posted

ask this guy to stream video for us

Why is it always female cops getting shot?

Women should not be cops.

youtu.be/avEpUu1t4b0

Across from the farmers market.
How many Jow Forumstards in Davis? I always thought I was the only one.

they said white male, so its either a mexican illegal or a white. probably not nigger

Attached: 1541548486984.jpg (768x1024, 70K)

.........and she's dead

at the phi delt house?

Because the female cops are the only ones with decency, empathy, or humanity -- thus, they don't choose to shoot to kill like male cops do.
Male cops have no empathy. They have no decency. They have no humanity. They are violent parasites put to work in the only way they possibly could "contribute". Too stupid to participate in the general market, they declare themselves a superior class and pat themselves on the back.
Police, what a fucking joke.

fuck are you serious?

10 bucks says the pigs execute the fucker on the spot.

>he's a licker of the boots

Attached: 1DF25B5E183C4A04A2CE7D522EB34697.gif (240x135, 78K)

RIP based LEGAL spic

Attached: 658071AB-8E22-49B7-A06E-9260CB98D1AE.png (750x1334, 458K)

roastie detected.

Ive met some dike cops that were worse than men.

pic related

Attached: 4F02325D-7BAD-40AB-82CE-BE1E9CFA06E9.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

damn, that sucks 22

thats her?

Not even a little, I just expect pigs to ignore the law.
Ive known cops to execute people for less

We still need guns, don't forget. Muh tyrannical government

Yeah, you don't fuck with police unless you're willing to die.

Attached: ktla_dorner_fire_130212a-615x345.jpg (615x345, 40K)

No. I'm a family man long done with uni. I live on the east side. There are a few shitlords on davisvanguard.com comments sections but mostly we are surrounded by shitlibs it seems.

Ah

"white male" huh

Attached: whutehuh.jpg (1280x720, 546K)

Dann, she could have made some fine white babies.
Shame feminism led her to become a cop and get shot.

what are frijoles?

yeah she's pretty cute desu

Yep.
From this tweet mobile.twitter.com/NikkiLaurenzo/status/1083631910331441157
Article from some stingy newspaper I can‘t read without a subscription about her.
archive.is/VCJSw

Attached: 38AFEE31-F0F2-448C-BD26-E5E4BAA572C3.jpg (696x928, 101K)

F

they basically have the whole city on lockdown. if only they tried this hard when non-cops got shot we wouldnt have so many wild nigs and beaner thugs running around

beans

Learn about outline.com

outline.com/RkXjX8

That fucking sucks. Yea, her dad was a cop. He feels extra shitty right now. Women shouldn't be cops. They are just not built for that shit. They are built for makin babies and caring for them

Not even female.
100% of male cops are bad. 99% of female cops are bad. Let me tell you a story about a certain police officer and a friend of mine; let's call them Timmy and Officer Douche.

>Timmy is having a small house party
>It gets a little too loud and neighbors complain to the cops
>Timmy turns down the music
>Cops arrive
>"Hey officers, is there a problem?"
>"Turn your music down and come outside."
>Timmy turns the music down further and comes to the door
>"Am I under arrest?"
>"Open up or we will come inside."
>"Do you have a warrant, officers?"
>"No, but we will arrest everyone at your party unless you come outside."
>Timmy comes outside
>Officer douche grabs him and throws him against the cop car
>Officer Douche gives him a quick beating and then puts handcuffs on him; Timmy offers no resistance
>A drunk girl comes out of the party, grabs Timmy's hat from the ground, and dances down the sidewalk
>"Hey, that girl just stole my hat, if you're going to arrest me can you at least grab my hat?"
>Officer Douche lets go of Timmy and chases down the drunk girl
>He tackles her to the ground, slams her head against the pavement, pulls the hat off of her and kicks her in the ribs
>She is unconscious
>Officer Douche gives Timmy back his hat and takes off the cuffs
>"We'd better not hear anything else about this house. You're free to go."

Never trust the cops. They're savages. Barely human, if at all.

Yup, he probably thinks it is completely his fault

He shot a spic zogbot? What a fucking hero.

>Learn about outline.com
thanks, never heard of it before

its great getting around paywalls

>a "white" male

RISE UP

Attached: 1484935947486.gif (320x175, 2.33M)

Magical fruit. The more you eat the more you toot

What the fuck is wrong with white males, Jow Forums?

>pic related

Attached: 1543779812252.jpg (942x459, 74K)

Can white males please stop killing people?

Attached: 1544815686294.jpg (957x554, 86K)

White privilege is very real and this is its ugly head!

Attached: 1524366416751.jpg (960x526, 77K)

>supporting the jews most loyal troops.
Wew.

livestream here:

facebookcom/CBSSacramento/videos/723077354758487/

Remember not to call them as long as you live, angsty tinfoiler. Hopefully you'll get perforated next.

keep posting these im trying to find mine but i guess im going to need to save them all over and put in a proper folder

Attached: 1534248699643.png (576x478, 357K)

Anarchism is the only just system of human life. The people in your gif may be anarchists of a sort, but they pick arbitrary and senseless actions to demonstrate their political unrest. Most anarchists are edgy teenagers who do shit like throw bricks through windows and throw trash cans in the street. As a consequence, brainlets often apply the guilt by association fallacy to anarchists in general. People such as yourself are likely unaware of the genuine and complex philosophical foundations which anarchism rests upon. Another guilt by association tactic is to associate anarchistic philosophy with pseudo-intellectuals such as Ayn Rand. By picking out the least competent anti-authoritarian authors, authoritarians create strawman positions which are easily knocked down. Yet you say nothing about Robert Nozick's entitlement principle put forward in Anarchy, State, and Utopia. You say nothing about the libertarian dictum that taxation is theft -- other than to say, at best, that it's a necessary evil for the functioning of society. You say nothing about the long line of pacifism in anarchism, especially through the writings of Indian and Chinese political philosophers. Laozi, like Dostoyevsky, was strongly against progressivism -- yet his political philosophy of trusting in the autonomy of the people is discarded even by Western Taoists due to unfortunate association fallacies.

Rousseau said it best: man was free and happy in the state of nature. The Chinese philosopher Zhuangzi referred to the pre-government days of natural man as "the age of perfect virtue".

Even in the Judeo-Christian Bible, it is clear that man was better off before the formation of political bodies than after; does Samuel not warn the Jews that the institution of a king would be detrimental? And did King Saul not descend into madness? Did King David not demonstrate his bloodlust with his "tens of thousands"?

Woodland faggot reporting in, used to live in Davis though
sucks that rookie cop got shot while responding to the scene of a car crash
glad they got the faggot

the more you toot the better you feel

>california
>standoff with the police
It’s a spic.

jesus christ, i can't imagine living with a spic invasion

Attached: beanniggers.jpg (749x421, 66K)

i heard the flashbang from 2 blocks away, theyre still in the apartment, are they interogating him there? why they still in the house???

why are white males so violent?

Attached: 1491575887477.jpg (1580x3391, 1011K)

did you hear any shots fired?

apparently he offed himself about an hour and a half ago, I didn't hear that tho

>Female zog pig is dead
>Another illegal spic in jail
>Cali showing gun control fails again
>A comfy pol happening thread

Could this situation even get better?

trump can use it tommorow!

So call them beans you fucking goblino

That and the illegal is apparently dead. What a great start to Friday boys.

America isn't a TV show, you worthless piece of shit. Get out of your parent's house and pay attention to your own country.

how do we know its an illegal? anyone got an ID on the suspect

coutler's law

Oh, you noticed that too. 1 cop gets shot every cop within 100 miles is trying to get in on the hunt.

Yeah that's where you're wrong. It's been one big fucking fake reality show for years.

Because California is 60% spic at this point. And most of the remaining whites are left-wing faggots who don't own guns anyway. Pretty confident in those odds.

Female police officers are statistically more likely to draw their gun and shoot than a male one when presented with the same threat scenario.

And statistically more likely to be a shitty shot, thus they are less often murderers.

Liberty Tree has to be watered. Bless this fem-Patriot. the Scourge will end one way or another soon....

All pigs deserve the rope. The women are the worst ones; they squeal and grandstand the loudest until someone gets tired of their wannabe Judge Judy attitude, and then they're helpless victims.

>Joins davis pd for easy af gibs and gets shot dead
Fuck the popo
>rising star
How? Handing out tickets?

Based

Attached: DrCo2HBW4AAatYb.jpg (867x1200, 208K)

This. She should have been bare foot in the kitchen and pregnant.

>Female spic cop
Our world is going to burn. Nothing means anything.

It is his fault. he is a shit dad that wanted a son.

The guy killed himself

m facebook com/story.php?story_fbid=1186491561475534&id=116249258499775

He didn't arrest him & left an unconscious girl as payment for his troubles, what else do you want?
He could've been a REAL dick.

A shooting in America? This is highly unusual.