Global financial collapse in less than 24 hrs

Why are there no threads on perhaps the greatest happening of our time.

Fuck the system let it burn.

Gas the Kikes 1488

Attached: 1546985052196s.jpg (250x250, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6JsL3L6kQQE?t=618
cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/11/global-financial-collapse-imminent-as-bank-run-planned-not-only-in-france-but-around-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: woke french.jpg (616x508, 216K)

Australia Bank Run

Attached: austrailia bank run.jpg (590x376, 70K)

New Zealand Bank Run

Attached: new zealand bank run.jpg (599x544, 105K)

Gas Kikes! Race War now!

Attached: 1543948289258.png (352x352, 82K)

I'm curious: Do your banks open on saturday? Ours are closed at the weekends, and you can only access money via ATM, which has limits like 500 Euro/Day.

Agreed but nothing will happen until you kill all bankers.

There's been 3 threads about this larp up constantly all week plus the occasional thread on biz

mods do your job

Dear user, bank run is a metaphor for storming and burning the banks.

Anyway, do you think banks will notice when poor people withdraw their meager eurocents? Didn't you hear about 1% having more than 99% combined times million?

>hitler is the real jews
the absolute state

If you think its 'the bankers' REEEE, then you're just as stupid as the broad mass.

Silent Bank Runs from Italy to Germany and Finland and Netherlands.

Global Bank Run is on tomorrow.

Attached: Italy German Finland Netherlands.jpg (609x390, 70K)

Bank runs aren't possible anymore, there are many protection in place to prevent these type of things. What is going to happen is that the bank will take 60 minutes to process each request and then defer payment for 60 days.

/cope/

youtu.be/6JsL3L6kQQE?t=618

You dont seem to understand a bit about the banking system. Let me make this clear for you: A bankrun is where ppl withdraw their money from the bank, not burning them.

About your argument, that they only have 1% of the money: Thats enough, because the money thats on bank accounts are only digits. "Real money" aka hard cash in comparison only exists in far lesser quantities, like 1%.

Thats the reason why this could indeed kill the banking system.

This guy knows his shit. Total Collapse inevitable.

Attached: econimcs ceo.jpg (326x518, 45K)

>frowny npc face

For individual institutions, yes. However, a less literal "bank run" that is more widespread could do serious damage without being detected and therefore able to be stopped.

lol.

>most banks not open on the weekend.
>most banks limit $500/$1000 AU from an ATM

more revolution?
>just more delusion.

Attached: 1546681628138.jpg (235x177, 8K)

This

However, germans have a culture of keeping their saving at home due to distrust in the banks.
It’s simple, banks use your money for their greedy investments - every penny they don’t get is a win for the population

bump

Jow Forums here, is this bullish for bitcoin? It's expected to crash further rn but this could move the price up.

the bank run is dead.

Attached: 1546576042750.gif (352x264, 1.51M)

>everyone goes to the ATM's on a Saturday to withdraw
>ATM's around the country are emptied
>the other 99.999% of deposits in the Aussie Big Four remain completely safe in term deposits, Superranuations and offset accounts
>Big Four banks LMAO as they just charged a bunch of retards for withdrawing cash and literally nothing of consequence happens

are you underraged or just a NEET retard?

>they just charged a bunch of retards for withdrawing cash

Have you ever taken money out of a bank before?

cloverchronicle.com/2019/01/11/global-financial-collapse-imminent-as-bank-run-planned-not-only-in-france-but-around-the-world

Attached: 165k5b.jpg (600x430, 73K)

I'm quite honestly sick of yellow frogs. You elected him, faggots.

We all know EXACTLY what's going to happen.

The moment this bank run starts, the deep state will announce that Ruth Bader Ginsberg has died. This will clog up the news stations for literally a week straight, and not one single peep of the bank run will be broadcasted to Americans. Not only that, but the banks in France will take an "extended bank holiday" lasting though Monday. When the banks open up on Tuesday, the bank run's effect will be almost completely mitigated due to people going to work. Note that the idea of "if this fails, we try again in February" is already starting to float around, meaning that it is being DESIGNED to fail and then put off until "late February" until it gets "canceled until March". Rinse, lather, repeat.

ATM fees exist chief. Plus you're risking overdraft and minimum balance fees in the process.

I think they will just have a bank holiday but it is still worth doing as it is nonviolent and low today to the protestors

Fellow bizraeli here

Bitcoin is dead

>let's make our own money completely worthless, that will learn the government for not giving us more gibs
the absolute state of nationalists

Should I exchange my precious euros

But banks are closed on Saturday

Posts like this are unhelpful and potentially misleading, you need to explain further

Cheers

>all these kids talking about ATMs

lmao, they are going to close their deposits, not empty their bank accounts with an ATM

every $1 withdrawn from a deposit is $100 that the banks can no longer loan because of fractional banking

if people withdraw $10,000,000 it's going to cause $1 billion loses

bank runs only work when you don't know the day...

"The Bankers" are themselves "victims", because they use kike "money" (Which is "printed" (No its not, its just "made" out of thin air, and that literally)).

It's like blaming an VW/Audi seller for the diesel scandal. They are not responsible for the factors, they're just using them to make money.

What i mean is that you have to take the problem by the roots, and the roots are money out of nothing.

Fix the money (Back to Goldstandard or something the like where money can't be made out of nothing) and the bankers are no issue anymore.

Is it clear so far?

most banks are not open on the weekends.

opinion rejected
>memeflag.

nothing will happen

You're totally wrong. Have a read about Northern Rock. It was a bank in the UK that collapsed in a matter of hours because of a bank run. We're not talking somewhere way back in history this was 2007 iirc

Then don't worry about it!

we aren't.

but we are allowed to talk about it.

has the revolution started yet?

>Macron will win reelection.
just ask the other 67 million French.

Attached: l.png (706x672, 1.1M)

banksters wont allow it and do some weird money pullout quota

My money is in my local bank.
Any point in me taking my money out?

Hitler was 100% a zionist

Rothschild Zionist to boot.

>bloodlines.

>he gets charged for withdrawing

Top kek

I know, right? How fucking cucked is that?

Depends if you think this will be successful or not. I wouldn't wanna be last in line though

>Five frogs drain their remaining 200 euro's
>This will trigger the global economic reset
Sure it is.

Attached: 2mojly.jpg (896x994, 83K)

You should always take your money out of the bank user.