This woman scares the Dems. They're losing their minds

RBG has been dead since last December. They were gonna try and hide that fact until the last minute with border discussions in order to say "hey Trump let's trade a SCOTUS seat for the wall".

TOO BAD SO SAD!!!

TRUMP GETS ANOTHER SCOTUS PICK
TRUMP USES THE MILITARY TO BUILD A WALL.
TRUMP GETS HIS STATE OF EMERGENCY.

Attached: 1544856531234.png (640x480, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trumps-supreme-court-list/
scotusblog.com/2018/07/potential-nominee-profile-amul-thapar/
politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i only like her if shes redpilled on jews. Need proof of

>redpilled on Jews
Imagine being such a mentally ill Israeli piece of shit you think that hurling out antisemetic shit in public makes Jow Forums think someone is redpilled.

FORCING THE JEWS TO NAME THEMSELVES BY FREAKING OUT OVER AND OVER AGAIN IS HOW YOU DO IT.

>Female justices
Never ever ever.
>Amul Thapar
>Ted Cruz
>Mike Lee
>Thomas Hardiman
>Raymond Kethledge
>Jeff Sessions
>Rudolph Giuliani
Pick one of these names

STAY MAD KIKE. YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE WILL COME ALIVE SOON ENOUGH.

Imagine how contorted they will have to get to argue against a woman justice. They're already trying to slip a pedo jacket on her.
But yes, man would be better.

Trump has a knack for picking amazing women for important positions.

Attached: amy_barrett.png (996x871, 1.22M)

WE WORSHIP GOD. NOT GOVERNMENT.

She should scare Jow Forums. She is pro-illegal.

Attached: Amy.jpg (1200x1171, 223K)

Worry about the muslims that'll be fucking your sister after they kill you on the battlefield you Israeli fuck. IDF conscription papers are coming soon.

>adopting niglets
nah, she'll declare borders unconstitutional

Tucker Carlson

Already the JIDF is SEETHING. Worry about the muslims coming to kill you cowards. You seriously aren't prepared for that

Name one female justice who has ever been good

>anyone that doesn't want a justice that adopts niglets is jidf
There's plenty of superior conservative candidates, why are cuckservatives so insistent on virtue signalling by appointing a woman?

relax sperg. we dont want Barrett because she unironically adopted 2 niggers from Africa, fuck off.

>we
HEY LOSER. WHEN TRUMP NOMINATES HER, BUY A ROPE AND KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE THAT MEANS YOU ONLY HAVE DAYS BEFORE THE MUSLIMS COME TO KILL YOU.

Those kids were legally adopted. Fuck off.

Y you so mad there coal burners? Do something constructive don't just be pissed

All you guys have is buzzwords. It's honestly pathetic. You soulless inbred cowards sitting behind desks in rows in Israel. You're the true goyim. You know your masters put you on Jow Forums duty because if it were up to them they would just sell your organs on the black market. Your organs sold are worth more than anything you'll every produce in life.

>responding to every comment calling you out
You shills really need lessons in subtlety.
Trump must nominate Barron.

WOMP WOMP FAGGOT

Attached: 1535463862975.jpg (2700x1414, 236K)

BEGONE THOT

RBG IS DEAD.
TRUMP GETS THE WALL
TRUMP GETS A STATE OF EMERGENCY
TRUMP GETS ANOTHER SCOTUS PICK

DEMOCRATS GET NOTHING

>Being this autistically defensive of a nominee with no record and who is very likely to be soft on immigration when there are conservative judges with proven records

Im not defensive. I just know who the Israeli shills are faggot. Their opinions are worthless.

Attached: 1535718146850.jpg (200x328, 19K)

>Im not defensive
You're being extremely defensive.

Calling people kikes for kike talking points and buzzwords that were WORD FOR WORD used when Trump floated her last year isn't being defensive. It's called knowing whose a fucking kike. Funny thing about kikes. Thousands of years and they've never evolved. that's why they always keep losing and getting kicked out.

she is so beautiful i just want her to hold mw

Amy would unironically be the worst replacement pick. Thankfully trump didn’t pick her the last two times and probably won’t do it again. The last thing we need is another virtue signaling christcuck who shills for mass immigration.

Women don’t belong on the Supreme Court, what we need is another male candidate. We had to deal with RBG’s bullshit for twenty years and we certainly aren’t risking it again.

Attached: 2B06F69B-8B7C-47D4-9EFD-361E6FF96FEA.jpg (839x720, 58K)

>phonepost
>anime
>anti women
>christcuck
How does it feel? Knowing Trump is gonna let the muslims invade israel and kill subhumans like oyu?

Attached: 1544522437549.png (661x999, 382K)

NO FEMALE JUDGES
NO EXCEPTIONS

no matter how "based" she seems now, she will weaken and drift leftward due to social pressure over time. trump should nominate another conservative white male (preferably a gorsuch clone) and ignore whining from the left, they hate him anyway
another clarence thomas would be fine too but let's be honest he is literally 1 in a million

>Adopts 2 nogs for massive virtual signal points.
That should be enough of a red flag not to consider her as SC justice. OP is retarded

womp womp

Attached: 1522247118522.png (923x998, 659K)

>>Jeff Sessions
Keebler was such a shitty Attorney General why would you even-
>Rudolph Giuliani
Oh cute a retard stumbled his way onto an internet browser

RGB IS KILL
>RGB IS KILL
RGB IS KILL.
>RGB IS KILL

KEK WILLS IT.

Attached: 1547190666894m.jpg (576x1024, 41K)

All I want is someone who can get past a Senate vote and vote conservative on the Supreme Court. Who cares how “qualified” they are? I would suggest myself if I thought I could get on there

Still unironically better than Amy. I don’t want any pro-refugee cunts getting ahold of the Supreme Court. She’s basically a younger version of RBG. The only different is she’s against abortion. Which would unironically increase the nigger birth rate.

Attached: 063C1229-3048-4F0F-A5FD-EC191E3EFD4B.jpg (680x680, 85K)

Amy Schumer if true.

Thankfully since Trump didn’t pick her the last two times. I doubt he’ll actually give her a seat. The only people shilling for this bitch are establishment republicans who don’t want another person who’s extremely anti-immigration being apart of the Supreme Court.

Attached: 91944949-1AAF-4AC9-B52B-9657B1E04897.jpg (190x266, 7K)

>common sense
watch OP go apeshit

Attached: 1544421976747.jpg (411x467, 115K)

OP is just another garden variety schizo. He thinks that trump picking a woman who’s against most of his agenda would unironically make the democrats mad.

Attached: FDDCA68D-8350-40C1-B8FD-635E0D81D019.jpg (1024x681, 65K)

I guess OP was right. Why are you posting Nasim memes? You losers always give yourselves away. I guess that's why Israel is on the verge of total destruction. You don't even realize how retarded you look.

Attached: 1543388790512.jpg (665x2051, 593K)

This image is nuking threads, fucking kikemods.

This is troubling news for shills like me

Attached: 1544504917577.jpg (708x793, 72K)

bump

That's her adopted Haitian daughter over her right shoulder. She scares me too.

Rudy would be awesome but he's too old. A young conservative woman would be best for longevity. Need to find a strong constitutionalist to replace Alito.

holy shit it's like one of those old when you see it memes but scarier

When you take into account that Amy Barrett is basically no different from any democrat apart from hating abortion. Then you’ll start to realize why putting more women on the Supreme Court is a bad idea. You’d honestly trigger leftists more if you picked a white, christian male. Amy would unironically be a terrible choice and would likely continue to screw up america’s demographics more by blocking immigration bills that trump attempts to pass. She’s basically RGB 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Attached: A3D0F47E-CCD2-43D1-9790-EDD5B7B97406.jpg (720x720, 99K)

What exactly do you like about her OP? Her support of weaker borders, her virtue signaling? There are much better choices that will actually stick to beneficial shit.

>virtue-signals to the point of adopting niglets
>female
>pro-immigration

All of these qualities suggest dishonesty and/or bad judgment. She's simply unfit to be a SC judge. She will never be accepted by Jow Forums you shill.

Not saying it should be Amy. But the fact is women live longer on avg by a good margin. So best bang for your buck for a lifetime appointment is a woman.

Saves Haitian children from Israelis like you. From Hillary. From Human Traffickers. You Israelis truly are disgusting people.

This, I’m willing to accept a fucking pajeet over her in my honest opinion. She’s a hardcore virtue signaler who will go against any immigration restrictions trump tries to support. We’ve dealt with Ginsburg for twenty years just so we can add another variant of her onto the Supreme Court? It would make the GOP look even more stupid than it already is. The only people shilling for her are Israeli-Firsters like Ben Shapiro or Pro-Establishment republicans like Jack Posobiec.

Thankfully, she’s basically a cult pick, meaning there is a high chance she’ll never get picked.

Attached: 93B90AEA-924E-4C39-8733-4BC0564709A2.jpg (148x154, 6K)

Haitians are worthless niggers who can’t even make a prosperous country. Why should we allow them to come to America? Especially after killing every last white person in 1804. They only rely on gibs and nothing more. She would unironically increase immigration from third world shitholes even more than it already is.

That’s not a good excuse, even if men live shorter than women. They tend to make more long lasting polices. The last two picks are pretty anti-immigration. Why change that by adding someone who’s nearly identitcal to Ginsburg in every single way? Not even trump is that retarded.

Attached: 889FE3BF-7F5D-4A22-A5A5-C8AAF1FAC88D.png (354x347, 120K)

You assume much. We have no idea who he'll nominate.

Those two slobs deserve each other.

Attached: they live 2.jpg (1000x756, 167K)

everyone trump nominated is a future justice Roberts

Assume? Remember when she was shilled before Gorsuch and Kavanaugh were picked. Only for her dreams to be crushed by them. What makes you think trump would pick somebody who would not only block any immigration restriction bill, but actively support importing hordes of third world island monkeys? It would be suicidal to his presidency and basically ruin any chances of America ever stopping mass migration.

Attached: 11114C92-E160-4B55-9F40-395B6387F3B1.jpg (609x607, 125K)

Jesus. Where did all of these neocon schizos come from? This Amy bitch hired a marketing company to shill her nigger toe-sucking ass on Jow Forums. Sad.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/president-donald-j-trumps-supreme-court-list/

menuALL NEWS
Amy Coney Barrett of Indiana, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit

Keith Blackwell of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia

Charles Canady of Florida, Supreme Court of Florida

Steven Colloton of Iowa, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit

Allison Eid of Colorado, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit

Britt Grant of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia

Raymond Gruender of Missouri, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit

Thomas Hardiman of Pennsylvania, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit

Brett Kavanaugh of Maryland, U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit

Raymond Kethledge of Michigan, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit

Joan Larsen of Michigan, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit

Mike Lee of Utah, United States Senator

Thomas Lee of Utah, Supreme Court of Utah

Edward Mansfield of Iowa, Supreme Court of Iowa

Federico Moreno of Florida, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida

Kevin Newsom of Alabama, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit

William Pryor of Alabama, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit

Margaret Ryan of Virginia, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces

David Stras of Minnesota, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit

Diane Sykes of Wisconsin, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit

Amul Thapar of Kentucky, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit

Timothy Tymkovich of Colorado, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit

Robert Young of Michigan, Supreme Court of Michigan (Ret.)

Don Willett of Texas, Supreme Court of Texas

Patrick Wyrick of Oklahoma, Supreme Court of Oklahoma

That's his shortlist, which is the best pick?

Victoria Justice

He’s been around for quite a while (yes that’s one person). You’ll constantly find him in threads from time to time. Posting the same schizo nonesense and proclaiming that Israel will be destroyed by next Thursday. I’m starting to think he’s actually a JIDFbot solely to make Jow Forums look bad.

scotusblog.com/2018/07/potential-nominee-profile-amul-thapar/

>In Viuda de Mejia v. Sessions, in 2017, Thapar wrote for a 6th Circuit panel that upheld a Board of Immigration Appeals decision denying a Salvadoran woman’s asylum claim. Noting that the woman was required to establish that she was or would be persecuted for being a member of a particular social group, Thapar remarked that “[h]er proposed social groups have … expanded and contracted with each appeal as she searched for the right fit,” but that “novelty is not often rewarded on appeal.” And in United States v. Agyemano, in 2015, Thapar rejected a motion to dismiss a charge of resisting deportation in the case of a noncitizen who came to the United States from Ghana on a student visa in 2003 but never enrolled in classes. Edward Darko Agyemano had been convicted already on a similar charge, and the court delayed his sentencing until Agyemano’s administrative challenge to the removal order, based on the immigration authorities’ failure to notify him of his right to appeal it, could be resolved. During that delay, federal agents again tried to deport Agyemano, and he was again charged with resisting deportation. Agyemano argued that it violated due process to charge him for violating the removal order because the order had been suspended while his challenge was pending. Thapar parsed the language of the relevant immigration regulations and came to a contrary conclusion. Thapar acknowledged that “[i]t may seem harsh to force Agyemano to obey a removal order while his appeal is still pending. But—save for extreme cases implicating constitutional protections—it is not for the courts to moderate the choices that Congress has made.”

Thapar seems like a good pick, and he's a pajeet so the virtue signalers will be satisfied too.

scares me, too
why do cuckservatives have to keep pushing the most reprehensible trash just to prove they're not racist/sexist/etc.

I fucking lol’d

Hard to say since there’s so many of them, I’m rooting for Thomas Hardiman right now since he’s from my home state.

Attached: 424B7FC9-669E-4D8C-A862-A14FFFF0B516.jpg (425x437, 24K)

>lol’d
You don't belong here kike

Why the fuck is this woman being shilled so hard?

politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102

>They include Seventh Circuit judge Amy Coney Barrett, who was a leading contender for the last Supreme Court vacancy, created by Justice Anthony Kennedy; Sixth Circuit judges Joan Larsen, Amul Thapar, and Raymond Kethledge; Eleventh Circuit judge Britt Grant; and Third Circuit judge Thomas Hardiman; and Neomi Rao, Trump’s current nominee for Kavanaugh’s old seat on the D.C. Circuit Court.

Looks like he's a contender
I'm honestly fine with an anti-abortion Supreme Court justice BUT only if they're very strict on immigration too.

Hardiman has a Democrat wife who is a big time Democrat donor and he is super weak when it concerns asylum and illegal immigration

What a shocker, a schizo can’t pick up on social cues!

Most of these cuckservative picks never get picked. It’s likely Amy will be left in the dust for someone else. Hardiman is the most likely since he’s actually met Trump multiple times.

Attached: 348EB550-093C-4ACA-9F44-05D250DAFEC8.jpg (453x500, 33K)

>schizo
>lold
phoneposting kikes are so bad at this

Kethledge is shit and an even worst clone of Roberts.

Read his Wikipedia Page. He's anti-Trump and wrote some shitty self help book.

He's like Roberts who only cares how the Supreme court looks to the leftist media.

He actually backed the wall on multiple occasions. Doesn’t matter if he has a Democratic wife. Amy Barrett is pretty much the same thing as Ginsburg apart from her abortion stance. I’m willing to pick someone that knows the president the most.

Hardiman isn't most likely.

Trump actually never met him. He was too lame to meet in person and only got a phone interview.

Thapur and Amy and Kavan met with Trump last time.

Hardiman hasn't received an invite to meet in person yet.

I can guarantee you the Jew and his cronies having been spending a lot of Soros money trying to dig up any dirt possible (and make up some too, as we saw with Kavanaugh). What will the dig on Amy?

Why do you think Trump teased Amy last time around? He was testing his bases response. He knew hew ould choose Brett and keep Amy for Ruth because the Dems wouldn't be able to do shit in terms of trying to create controversy with Amy.

Doesn't change the fact that Hardiman never got a White House invitation.

According to the media, they talked by phone. That's it.

>Amul Thapar
No shit skins or curry niggers need apply, pls. K thx.

Just Say No to mutt importers

According to the media, Amy did pretty bad meeting one on one with Trump/

Trump considered her boring. Thapur and Kavan had the better meeting.

Kavan had the most Senator support.

Thapur is Mitch's favorite pick.

Meanwhile, Amy has no real Senator support,

Amy is basically a democrat’s wet dream. Not only is she ineffective on immigration, she actually supports multiple refugee programs and would consider increasing aid to countries like Haiti. Even when the democrats dug dirt on his last pick. That didn’t stop him from getting chosen. The goal is to ignore everything the DNC says. Who the fuck gives a shit if Trump picks a man to replace Ginsburg. They can’t even impeach him, let alone get a Supreme Court pick removed.

Attached: 463C49BB-387A-4A20-B448-A560CD4D8BE8.png (432x454, 268K)

>According to the media,

I’m fine with Thapur to be honest. Judging by his past, he seems to be someone effective on anti-immigration stuff. Despite being a currynigger.

Attached: 5F4F0698-27E6-4C3B-89A0-43F3444105B0.png (680x661, 262K)

What are they gonna do on any of the male picks anyway, false rape accusations again? And you're right that shit didn't work out the first time

Oh yeah, and we have 53 Republican Senators this time around instead of 51

>Ted Cruz
he cute

You realize that you’re hurting yourself don’t you, Jew?

Did not know that. As long as he doesn't pick a liberal, a Jew, or a shit skin I am only with it. I am okay with him replacing Ginsburg with a man, I'd prefer a man to be honest. I just want it to be a white man.

Why do you have to let minorities, women, and the LBGT community, and more progressive/powerful white people degrade your race to prove that you arent?

You’re talking to a Jew user.

Yes, but of those 53 how many are MAGA agenda supporters, as in publicly given support to Trump the MAGA agenda? How many REALLY believe in it and aren't just LARPing for votes? Here's a question, a serious question, we have the House bill funding the wall (partially) that was passed before the new session. Last I heard it is with the senate now. Senate republicucks could easily take the so-called nuclear option and vote by a simple majority. it would end the longest ever government shutdown and more importantly get us a wall. What the fuck is up with that? Again, serious question.

Attached: Mitch_McConnell_portrait_2016.jpg (443x599, 34K)

It's too late now, but McCuck was afraid of setting a precedent. Furthermore, appointments only require 50 Senators for approval. They can't be filibustered like bills.

Why is it too late. Again, serious question. Why?

Ah yes, the BASED woman with a nigglet.
She may as well be a shitlib.

Because the Democrats control the House, if McCuck wanted to do it he would have done it right after Trump got elected. So he could have the full 2 years with a Republican house to craft the best legislation.

Attached: IMG_0347 (1).gif (800x371, 87K)

Yes they control it now, but not when the bill was passed. What's the rule? Do you actually KNOW they can't vote on it in the Senate?