Complete the sentence in one word

Attached: aoc_19909126187.jpg (1022x562, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/08/alexandria_ocasio-cortez_illegal_immigrants_act_more_american_than_citizens_trying_to_keep_them_out.html?spotim_referrer=newsfeed&utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_newsfeed&spot_im_comment_id=sp_v0xu5oCZ_526408_c_IPOLVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fucking kike

ISRAELIS ARE LOSERS. MUSLIMS WILL KILL YOUR MEN AND FUCK YOUR WOMEN.

Attached: 1538247346915.png (1175x591, 108K)

Attached: 1522216216871.png (1203x1029, 611K)

Attached: 1522464537281.png (1058x1142, 950K)

Woman

I was going to go with Jew, but this works too.

spic jew nigger

nigger

cunt?

Munchkin

lightweight.

pandering diva.

foolish.

flavor of the month.

useful idiot.

And this isn't even the saying. It's
>Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.
The way OP wrote it isn't really a saying at all.

Bigot

Christkiller

OP is totally neutral; scraped it as a screenshot.

Puerto Rican.

Why are you guys trying to hard to make her president one day?

The left is already trying to manufacture outrage about her to boost her popularity. It isn't about if she is right, or if she makes sense, it only matters that she opposes the right wing. If the left thinks that the right hates her, then they'll vote for her, that's all they care about.

Stop amplifying her. No one cares. Hell this could even be a shill thread.

Cock-hungry-slut

Like a retard, retard.

shes gonna get so overweight when the neolibs rollout the speaking fees

outrage does not amplify popularity, it only adds to a pile of publicity.
>Hell this could even be a shill thread.
and yet here you are then "knowingly amplifying" it.
sauce for the enlightened: realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/08/alexandria_ocasio-cortez_illegal_immigrants_act_more_american_than_citizens_trying_to_keep_them_out.html?spotim_referrer=newsfeed&utm_source=spotim&utm_medium=spotim_newsfeed&spot_im_comment_id=sp_v0xu5oCZ_526408_c_IPOLVI
which was picked up by the Clear Politics bot and shoved onto the right side of my screen with an obvious question that only Jow Forums could possibly answer.

Attached: rcp_scraper_bot_shows_signs_of_AI.jpg (1385x515, 243K)

Twat

>knowingly
Your comment is stupid. I'm trying to inform you that you're making her more popular. Whether or not you think my comment informing you is doing the same thing is irrelevant whether or not it is going to make her more popular. Anyways, you're stupid, and you're making her more popular.

"knowingly" because according to you, to comment this thread is helping her gain popularity and yet you did it anyway.
per "stupid": 2 points.
a) look up the words, "popularity" and "publicity"
b) tell me why i should give a flying fuck what an anonymous person says about "me" in a thread that will be buried in the heap of all of Jow Forums.

Attached: psychological_projection.jpg (618x410, 136K)

I'm just explaining to you exactly why you're an idiot. Perhaps you could reflect on that and not put the other idiot (Cortez) in the white house.

Potato

Attached: 1538715976179.jpg (500x333, 23K)

Nipples

DONKEY

Attached: E519D1B3-11FA-4E2B-99EF-0BDCEC0B2326.jpg (349x184, 9K)

Record setter on being a dumb donkey

looks like she could chew through a steel wall

Attached: steelMyheart.jpg (592x592, 56K)