Pol why do you still date white women? Immoral and degenerate. Jewish influence and social media has destroyed them

Pol why do you still date white women? Immoral and degenerate. Jewish influence and social media has destroyed them.

Date an asian woman.

Inb4 jewish shill. Jews hate when whites date asian women. They have smarter kids and they grow up in a stable home as long as you live in asian country.

You can have the most expensive food but once you put it on a dirty plate it's all ruined. So if you marry or date an asian women make sure to do so in their own country.

Also pic = true
Prove me wrong or share your experiences with asian women in their own countries not the white washed ones in the west

Attached: asian womenn.png (1550x552, 286K)

Attached: 1514014491383.jpg (480x640, 29K)

good luck. Asian american women are no better then white.

Yes, they have been corrupted by western society.

> has no backbone at all
> shitty feminine genes embedded into male children
> will only raise cucks, not warrior boys
> females kids will be cumslaves to any assertive beta male
> boring, mediocre features at best
> not worth typing more about

Well, once i had fucked a japanese tourist and the experience wasn't nothing bad, but they moans are so annoying, sounds like cats.

I can safely say Asian women are pretty awful too. Yeah, they're not as slutty on average, but they're selfish, controlling, humourless and incredibly boring.

lo, i even't read the pic of OP.

Poor looser of r9k.

Came home
found the puppy in the oven

Could be worse

Sage

>Asian-american women
Literally the worst of both worlds, not to mention they are far worse than white women

You can probably date a fairly traditional FOB Asian girl but she's that way only because of her upbringing in a more conservative environment. If you won't fix the culture you're bound for disappointment anyway.

Faggot

If the jewspiracy was real then happas would make for great identityless, cutureless servants who're smart enough to maintain the first world civilizations which they rule over without being white.

At this point, you can maintain that conservative environment by being an honourable Christian man. Unfortunately white women cannot be salvaged. They need incentives to be fixed or a hard-reset. They can have their coal-burning mines and again the white man will fix civilisation once more.

Did the roasties already arrive? Am I too late?
My asian woman top tier art collection is collecting dust.

Attached: 1513497284813.webm (268x480, 747K)

This. Retire to a third world country and enjoy the decline of the west. They all love white men. Your savings go farther as well. The west doesn't want to be saved. Unless another Hitler type figure comes to power, it's fucking over. It'll be too late in about 4 years.

Roasties and jews. Great bait post to see how fast I ll trigger both. I was not disappointed to be honest

Attached: asiansd.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

"won't sleep with tyronne", nice argument

Impregnating a white woman and killing her after she pops out kids is the true red pill.

I want a son who isn't a subhuman mongrel.

>It'll be too late in about 4 years.
Point of no return with a moral solution has been passed in the 90s to be honest user.
Only thing I see is regroup and retreat. Much land will be lost.
European and american.

>The west doesn't want to be saved.
That is true as well. I think hate crime laws really had more effect than people thought.
You can make schoolgirls into kebab in bongland and nobody cares, no outrage.

Attached: damn.png (4752x4539, 2.81M)