ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING! US military moving equipment out of Syria as pullout begins

archive.fo/kCQF4

Attached: 1536125962835.png (650x985, 381K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/report-us-to-leave-troops-in-southern-syria-as-bulwark-against-iran/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1530067242995.png (985x1187, 668K)

Attached: 1532583252394.png (923x1003, 758K)

Attached: 1533490786050.png (923x998, 659K)

bump

It will be interesting to see if the European vassal states will stay in Syria until USA gets a new president who deploys the troops again.

>It will be interesting to see if the European vassal states will stay in Syria until USA gets a new president who deploys the troops again.
WOMP WOMP

Attached: 1537664846454.jpg (2262x1523, 1.08M)

That's what China and Iran are doing. Their regimes are stagnant and know that they can wait out the US and their international policies. Democracy loses again!

China Russia and The USA have been slowly working to encroach and surround Israel in a way that hasn't been done ever before. All 3 countries have been working behind the scenes this whole time with the end goal being the destruction of Israel and the end of Central Banking.

Attached: 1516865982941.png (1118x1152, 1.15M)

I'm not sure what you mean by Iran.

The Democrats will be every bit as mean to them as the Republicans. Both parties serve Israel.

DEMONRATS SEETHING

Fuck congress. Trump is about to establish a state of Emergency. I can't wait to see if Israel does another false flag chemical attack. it's gonna fail miserably. If you have mossad faggot friends deployed in the Middle East right now you're never gonna hear back from them again. Muslims will kill them.

Israel is but a piece to the international puzzle. Call their bluff, all they have in intelligence, an embargo will completely destroy them. China is infinitely more dangerous to our power than Israel.

Bibi is fucking stupid. Israel's last stand will be the samson option. Space force will stop this. the IDF will get on their knees kissing muslim boots begging for mercy. Conscription doesn't work out in the real world israHELL. Your kids you call soldiers will be begging, they will be deserters, they will run and hide. Your generals and politicians are war criminals and they will be rounded up and sent to Guantanamo bay for execution.

Attached: 1530091336127.jpg (1528x1080, 1.18M)

the Jewish World Order is dead

they failed to adapt to the new times of social networks and Chinese goods

It's not about serving Israel, it's about serving the interests of global finance. Iran is a "rogue" state and has enough regional influence to convice it's allies to rebel against world banking. However, Iran, out of hatred of western nationalism, will also push neoliberalism propaganda against the right wing. So democrats would ease up on them in the embargo, but will push neoliberal propaganda in their nation to cause a revolution, similar to the Arab Spring. This is why the CIA is Democrat, they operate on psyops, not trade wars.

>Hey, Kim. Let's be friends! I promise you won't ever have a central bank. I have a plan I want to talk about...

Attached: 1541648875381.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

>space force
what? you got ufos and shit?

Attached: QTNRyfmZXB-8.png (300x250, 29K)

You'll find out.

Attached: 1545887924386.png (854x611, 109K)

Makes sense.
Ultimately it's the bankers/Mastercard/Paypal who are attacking us right now.

I think the French people are really smart, they are going to the root and withdrawing money from the Bankers.

Rods from God

Attached: 59b14d8845e2381e008b4a06-640-320.jpg (640x320, 29K)

Space isn't real shill. Your judgment is coming. You'll literally be shilling and that'll be your final memory.

Any odds that Assad would "gas" his people again soon? Or they find "evidence" of WMD being shipped into the country?

That's the thing about the Israelis. I think that they'll for sure try and it'll just dig them into a deeper hole than they are already in.

Good day for burgerbros. Congrats dudes.

Defending dirt from dirt invaders.

I thought Bolton or some other Zionist shill said the US had to meet all sorts of strategic measures before it could pull out?
Things like "ISIS is destroyed, Iran Pacified, the situation in Syria stabilized etc." Essentially making a pullout impossible.

Dunno, it seems to be an US government thing too. I mean, you guys wardecced us because we "shot" at your warship illegally cycling just outside our port.

You have to comfort a cornered animal that's skittish and prone to pulling bullshit. Bring them in close, then stab them.

Kek. Yossi Cohen is about to have some more dead mossad agents.

Attached: 1534049233972.jpg (1075x879, 536K)

>the samson option
If Israel wants to mark every single jew in the world for extermination until the sun engulfs this miserable planet, they can go right ahead. It’s not like the jewish people have any sort of historical hate or anything.

But it's Bolton. He'd sell his children into slavery before he'd bite his masters.

No. He'd tell Bibi whatever he wants when he's in Israel so that he doesn't freak out. He's already losing his mind he doesn't need Bolton to scare him more. Kek. Jews are so easy to dupe.

Literally retreating and handing over regional control to Russia, Iran and Hezbollah.

MAGA!

Good, it was one of obungas undeclared wars anyway.
Now if we can just get our troops out of the other parts of that goat fucking sand pit everything will be fine.
Interventionism was a mistake.

That's not how it work.
> "Gib shekel or we nuke (if we have it)" -- Netanyahu
> "Try us." -- Upstanding citizen of the entire humanity
> "Please ignore these retards and dont bomb me, here's your shekel. Let me lick your toes when I'm at it." -- Literally every western politicians.

Attached: 1.png (480x320, 86K)

RIP Kurds

>america warns Turks to be nice to kurds
>turks ignore warnings and attack Kurds.
>Syria declares war on turkey,
>Iran declares war to support syria
>Russia declares war to support Iran.
>Turks ask America for aid
>we refuse because we are allies with the Kurds.
>Greece declares war turkey over muh isles
>Constantinople restored

lmao I bet your mudshit grampy said this in 1956

Attached: nakba9.jpg (960x914, 345K)

Are you leaving the part where they're staying?

timesofisrael.com/report-us-to-leave-troops-in-southern-syria-as-bulwark-against-iran/