Do you still remember him, Jow Forums?

Do you still remember him, Jow Forums?
Or has this place been overrun by zoomers?

Attached: 118033-115970[1].jpg (303x217, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q
youtu.be/EptCrgzV09Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is his name Robert Paulson? xD

Can't corner him. That's for sure.

Dorner,
I miss the based black man.

We remember.

Attached: ktla_dorner_fire_130212a-615x345.jpg (615x345, 40K)

My favorite part of that whole shit show, was the police lighting up civilian cars, and never being punished for it. Literally judge dredding random civilians because they thought it might be Dorner.

He's a great American.

>Do you still remember him, Jow Forums?

He cannot be forgotten, as he is always watching us from the sky.

2013 was an amazing year
>there has been no body located inside of that cabin

Attached: dorner.jpg (612x612, 167K)

The only based black man we ever needed. Fucking pigs executing him for dispensing justice.

Absolutely uncornerable.

Chocolate Rambo RIP in peace

Americans are obedient to cops like dogs to their masters.
Even though police is a malevolent entity who serve noone but the corrupt elites.

It's baffling.

uncornered

Attached: 1B948ADA-7318-4BA2-BB97-004AE0AAEFBF.jpg (300x400, 43K)

I remember that nigger faggot getting burned alive

2013 and 2014 were peak happening.

>Ukraine war
>Ebola
>Middle East in flames
And a shit ton of other happenings.

He's still alive out there somewhere, right guys? There was a trap door under the cabin and that horse, right?

Attached: Chocolate Rambo poster.jpg (400x627, 41K)

>leaving out the best time ever to be on Jow Forums

Attached: zimmerman key witness.png (720x404, 298K)

Not true on multiple counts. It's mostly city police that are shit. County sheriffs and smaller towns usually have police forces that genuinely care about their communities.

Give anyone a guaranteed pension, as long as they follow some bullshit written by a Jew lawyer, and throw in diversity hiring/training. And bam, you have the sort of police that make news, in a bad way.

>Fucking pigs executing him for dispensing justice
Dispensing justice to the family of a captain that was mean to him and random police officers?

Never did corner the Dorner. Took out the police dog and made his escape.

Seriously, we're Mericans; how would we prefer our cops be? Like fucking Britain's are now? Yakety Sax their official theme?
Most of our cops at least try to be decent people, but even those are still 'MERICANS. They're going to fucking light shit up when it's "go" time & enjoy it. They all understand it. They'll never "punish" each other for it unless forced to.
For the most part, wopuldn't have it any other way. We'd BITCH if it was any other way.

Attached: jaffa-calling.jpg (1393x921, 85K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EptCrgzV09Q

Try suggesting anywhere online that it is an issue that cops are pulling guns out on innocent people for no reason

The american bootlickers will flock to the defense of those poor unfortunate policemen who were forced to gun down innocent people

All you need to know about cops was teached in Charlottesville.

He was the hero California deserved.
The police literally sprayed bullets into two pickups that looked similar to his without checking to see who was actually driving, then when they finally found this dude, they lit up the house he was in on fire and basically creamated him.
There’s a term for this guy though, you don’t hear it too often anymore.
He was “one of the good blacks.”

>cops are pulling guns out on innocent people for no reason
Doesn’t happen, stop being such a hyperbolic fag

>this all was essentially 4-5 years ago

Attached: me.png (629x767, 109K)

Attached: zh1bj3vh67301[1].jpg (480x369, 20K)

They're nowhere near flawless. Many are shady as fuck, and all of them will do entirely fucked up shit if ordered or left mostly to their own devices, at least the major metropolitan ones. Who they work for ultimately & the shit they're used to do at times is unfortunate; but they're not going to fucking go away. It serves absolutely nothing to be nigger standoffish with them or act like a cunt, especially if they're at least trying to be decent. Just idiotic.

>RECITE THE ALPHABET BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS 26 TIMES IN A ROW WHILE SPINNING THESE 15 PLATES ON YOUR HEAD, IF IT IS NOT A PERFECT ROTATION ON ANY PLATE OR YOU FUCK UP WITH THE ALPHABET WE WILL OPEN FIRE

Anudda one!

Attached: steve-stephens.jpg (750x550, 22K)

>He was “one of the good blacks.”
Do you even know what his whole thing was about. He was constantly crying racism and didn’t get along with anyone. He murdered the daughter of the captain that fired him

Why should I want to be friendly towards someone whose freely chosen job it is to fuck me up?
I used to be a cop defender but my experience taught me to behave otherwise.

Never cooperate with cops. Only tell them what you must.

>no reason
Try again, retard

Wrong. He was fired because he stopped another officer from beating a suspect damn near to death over some very petty shit if memory serves me.

and here we see a bootlicker in its natural habitat

as the lowest ranking member of its flock, it will fiercely defend its masters' right to execute anyone that exhibits non immediate compliance to their every whim

Do you live in the south?

>Why should I want to be friendly towards someone whose freely chosen job it is to fuck me up?
Because they have the both the legal authority to fuck you up royally if they fucking choose; AND the instant legal benefit of doubt that makes anything coming down to "your word or theirs" guaranfuckigteed to go in their favor & fuck you up again in every other way.
It's teasing the motherfucking tiger from the edge of the cage like a drunken fool & then bitching when it gets pissed enough to jump the walk & stalk & maul your dumb ass.

Baltimore.

why do you say can;t corner the dorner when that is exactly what happened to him and how he died

He got cornered :(

>him

>believing a kike news story

Tbf, what else you going to rhyme with dorner?

for all the oldfags here isn't it neat when a real happening is going on and you follow it in real time here. Multiple monitors covering a situation, some live stream here and there. Multboxes on the screen. Multi threads opened up.

It's invigorating. We all knew they were gonna burn it down.

It's about time for another thing on this scale to occur.

Also Bitcoin hitting like $200 and everyone losing their shit

Attached: 6BEE493A-DBB9-4E7D-AFEA-5DA28BF9A05A.png (522x614, 219K)

Luckily we still have somewhat functioning laws in Germany.

You rarely get fired for one thing, and that is just what he claims. He was constantly accusing people of being racist and no one on the department liked him. It could have just been an excuse to finally get rid of him
Nice argument, fag

Nigger

It's the most comfy feeling imaginable.

Attached: 1547122336491.png (585x470, 25K)

>spent the last 7 years of my life on heroin
>eventually get sober earlier this year
>become lucid and look around at post trump cultural climate

what the fuck

Attached: Blurry_a7d209_6034110[1].jpg (900x675, 120K)

>Luckily we still have somewhat functioning laws in Germany.
Hahahahahahahaha holy shit

>Robert Paulson
HIS NAME IS ROBERT BOWERS

Attached: Robert-Bowers-BOOKING-MUG-MUGSHOT-stock-generic-1541915028.jpg (1140x797, 73K)

They didn't take him alive.

Alright, that sounded like a very "southern" post to me.

At least I can still tease cops without getting dropped :^)

>You rarely get fired for one thing
We're talking about the LAPD. You don't honor the 'code' there or most departments nationwide and you're shown the door. Shady officers don't like others that could blow the whistle, just a fact.

>post trump
Trump didn't start this fire, he's just essentially our fiddler now.

when it starts to pick up steam there's an excitement in the air it's a co-op, workshop, party goin on will all your bros. And you nailed it, comfy af.

Shirley you can't be serious. You niggers haven't had a country of "your own" for fucking 74 years.

I've lived in a bunch of spots in & around appalacia, but primarily Baltimore for unknown reasons. About to end that one for good, though.

yeah i mean youre probably right. it feels like i went through a time warp. i dont even know when everything got this wacky but i was just assuming it happened when he got elected

Did he live bros?

youtu.be/EptCrgzV09Q

>We're talking about the LAPD
A shithole that fires and fucking prosecutes officers for using their foot to secure a person fighting them in their patrol car. And you want me to believe that some nigger who had numerous incidents where he claimed racism and bumped heads with people is right and isn’t just a pot stirring faggot?

So can we you literal retard. It’s just fucking stupid

*sn-sniff sniff*
>oh yeah daddy
*liick*
>oh fuck I love authority so much
*sshhHLUUUURRPpP*
>oh god yes officer
*ugh*
*SSSSCCHHHLIIICKKK*
>please detain me daddy*
*lickk lick*
>ohh

Attached: stop resisting.jpg (500x329, 44K)

>leaf
Pfffhahahaha

Wouldnt try backing him up between two walls. Cant be done.

You cant corner the corner....
... Until of course they do.

biased

You know who takes this mentality to heart, truly & completely?
Niggers.
It's why so fucking many of them get shot. But, hey, you sure look hard & not at all like a "bitch" when you're fucking bleeding out in the gutter while they walk around shrugging & joking.
Such balls.

>PSSH those stupid niggers should just learn how to be subservient like me
e p i c

most based black man

I see you have never been politically active but prefer to waste your time shitposting on japanese chat forums.

u-upvoted!

Snackpack, comfy battlestation, fresh pissbottle. Comfy time

Yeah our media brainwashing is pretty hardcore.
Honestly I was pretty bluepilled,on the cop issue myself until that try hard faggot wasted that fat white guy in that vegas hallway

>heheh you don't even blindly kowtow to police like me you pussy haha I bet you'd be sorry if a cop shot you haha cuck

Attached: 1534090040572.jpg (570x570, 56K)

We're white, of course you don't spout off in front of the officer.
What would be the point?
No the important lesson here is not to trust cops.
They are not your ally no matter what they say to you

>t. never dealt with either a Merican cop nor a Merican Nigger
Merican niggers act like a cop talking to them is the absolute biggest racist bullshit to ever happen in recorded history. Most of them have this super serious "thing" that if they don't act like the cuntiest cunts in cunttown at cops that look in their direction, they're a complete & total bitch. I've fucking seen it countless times.
Pure, idiotic lunacy. There are cops who are dicks regardless but most will at least TRY to be fucking decent & just get it over with already.

>functioning laws in Germany
lmao retard

No, you smile to his face then stab in the back.
This shit is war.

>let me tell you about your country

I vividly remember sitting in my cubicle that day following the threads and updates live while eating honey roasted pecans.What a time to be alive.

Attached: IMG_0778.jpg (363x450, 57K)

nice self awareness you literal retard

mmmmmmmmm

Attached: 1521045648009.jpg (1024x683, 196K)

Can't take namefags serious, sorry

he's going to freak out about how it's the symbol some egyptian god of death or something

I remember being stationed at Fort Irwin, CA and we all were rooting for him in the chow hall. Usually it was highway chases. But that shit was on the whole time it was going on.

What a time, what a time

My bones are shivering.

Does anyone still have the webm of him completely outplaying the cop, by shooting on one side of the pillar and executing him in the back from the other?
That was a sick move.

Like it was yesterday.

Man, what great threads. How young we were.
I'm assuming everybody here is a little over or under 30, in a strange way we've grown up around one another but we're all anonymous to eachother.

I often think and lament on anons that have taken their own lives since these times.

Attached: 1480236003274.jpg (201x268, 23K)

cant corner the dorner

Attached: 1546323151886.jpg (1920x1197, 706K)

>I often think and lament on anons that have taken their own lives since these times.

As long as this board lives, they are with us.

Attached: 90Eq80nD4ms0YX7E_xT8bWV28WBhIZ-rnccH4MiQLjA.jpg (640x800, 84K)

you have poor taste in women

>thinks this is a namefag
>doesn't know literally anyone can have this little frog
i think you are in the wrong website

Was actually trying to post this.
But I've always liked bimbos.

Attached: zimmerman.jpg (1302x296, 81K)

this
i really wanna kill myself but there's always some kino 10/10 happening around the corner so i keep postponing it

Attached: 1546240746587.png (720x703, 459K)

as soon as you enter something in the Name field you are a namefag.

reddit awaits your swift return faggot

I fucking hate this girls constant expressions of "just got dicked so hard by user i'm going cross-eyed"