Anti-Semitism among French gas tax protesters demoralizing Jews

archive.fo/blgmv
>Four years ago, a heartbroken Bernard-Henri Levy found some solace in how more than a million Frenchmen marched through this city to protest extremism.

>The Republican March, as it is known, took place on Jan. 11, 2015, amid national mourning after Islamists gunned down 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine and, two days later, four people at a HyperCacher kosher store. The silent protesters held signs reading ”I am Charlie,” “I am police” and “I am Jewish.”

>That march was “something we have never seen before in France and perhaps anywhere,” Levy, a Jewish philosopher and celebrated author, said at the time. “It’s a kind of miracle, this national unity, this feeling of fraternity, this willingness by Parisians to go down to the street.”

>Four years on, he had hoped it would be a watershed moment for French society, he told JTA on Wednesday.

>Change “alas did not come” and the march’s “spirit and promise have been betrayed” by another wave of street protesters, he said: the Yellow Vests movement. What started out in the fall as a series of protests against a hike on fuel prices has been mired since in countless instances of violence against police and a substantial amount of anti-Semitic hate speech.

>“Instead of a million people in the street, today we have thousands of homophobes, xenophobes who are anti-republican, anti-journalist and sometimes anti-Semitic. For these demonstrators, it’s as if the bloodbaths never happened,” said Levy, who is scheduled to speak on Feb. 13 at the 92Y Jewish community center in New York about these and other issues.

>Anti-Semitic incidents during protests by Yellow Vests — named for the reflective safety vests they wear — have included signs and slogans describing French President Emmanuel Macron as a “whore of the Jews” and their “puppet.”

Attached: 1538950884646.png (687x616, 544K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=cBiHJxGxz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4
youtube.com/watch?v=Di4c0m6jnrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck BHL

The most important duty of modern man is to spread anti-semitism. Anti-semitism is the truth about the Jew.

Attached: British-Theresa-May_cr-Je-Suis-Juif-g-.png (238x258, 61K)

Attached: 1544638825510.png (1224x976, 1.34M)

NO DEAL BREXIT IS COMING MEME FLAG

They should move to Israel already.

History repeats itself. There's only one solution to the problem.

>They should move to Israel already.
Israel will be destroyed before May kike.

Attached: 1534096686016.jpg (1488x1488, 418K)

>for these demonstrators, it’s as if the bloodbaths never happened
More like, they're mad that jews are doing everything in their power to have islamists kill more whites.

The Financial Solution

Attached: woke french.jpg (616x508, 216K)

Attached: rothschild bank france.jpg (861x755, 166K)

bump

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=118&v=cBiHJxGxz1g

The more I begin to observe jews, the more I hate them.

and that's a good thing

Attached: 1542465101711.jpg (410x368, 26K)

Haha

Attached: 1542226981566.jpg (476x358, 22K)

>Levy, a Jewish philosopher and celebrated author

Attached: 1499039822141.jpg (850x400, 67K)

veery nice

Attached: BlobbleWobble.gif (127x128, 17K)

>scheduled to speak on Feb. 13 at the 92Y Jewish community center in New York
jewish victimhood is an industry

Lugenpresse psy-op to swing normie favoratism.

I got a bit of hope back.

>For these demonstrators, it’s as if the bloodbaths never happened,
>OY VEY THE SIX MILLION
their time is coming

>Four years on, he had hoped it would be a watershed moment for French society
What, that all Jewish antics would just be looked at as wiley little schemes, instead of crimes against humanity?

ANUDDA

SHOAH
H
O
A
H

Attached: 1530870974164.png (1134x1240, 1.15M)

>as if the bloodbaths never happened

are they fucking threatening us?

>History repeats itself
It's actually uncanny. We must be on at least round 3 by now.
>Egypt = Europe
>Jews given land in Egypt = Jews given residence in Europe
>Equating guest status in Egypt with oppression = Equating guest status in Europe with oppression
>Pharaoh = Fuhrer
>Pharaoh identifies plots to subvert Egypt = Hitler identifies plots to subvert Europe
>Killing of Hebrew firstborn = Holocaust
>Canaan = USA
>Jewish exodus from Egypt to Canaan = Jewish exodus from Europe to USA
>Godless Philistines in Canaan = Racist, sexist, etc Whites in the US
>Jewish conquest of Canaan = Establishment of Jewish hegemony in USA
>Plagues in Egypt = Communism, Feminism, Islamism, etc in Europe

Attached: kang.jpg (1000x1237, 600K)

Levi was a key propagandist in the destruction of Libya how quickly this kike forgets that bloodbath

OYYYY VEYYYYYY!!!!

Attached: 1546684671392.jpg (522x522, 26K)

Basically this is what always happens. They take it as far as they can no matter what. As mentioned in OPs post that there was a national unity, but then brought in more and more and more Muslims. Against the will if its own people. Put laws into effect to protect those without French values and made other horrible choices.
Now they are all shocked that it is snapping back hard the other direction. They know it is not working, they know it is being manipulated and they know who was leading the charge.

>national mourning after Islamists gunned down 12 people at the Charlie Hebdo satirical magazine and, two days later, four people at a HyperCacher kosher store

Fake as fuck! Google 'crisis actors'.

Attached: Stupid Goyim 2015.png (1323x895, 2.12M)

Diaspora kikes still not getting the message?
Israel wants them home.

Attached: new_haavara_agreement5.jpg (3221x940, 453K)

>it’s as if the bloodbaths never happened,” said Levy

What did he mean by this?

Diaspora kikes hates israel. THIS IS A WORLDWIDE SHOAH

>Jewish philosopher
KEK
He has not published a philosophy book in like 30 years (if ever).He's an Israeli agent.

good. they should all come to israel. europe is a dead horse. islam will rule there. its just a matter of time. alluh akbar!

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Js8wntdk4

Attached: 0Q7A9835.jpg (600x400, 23K)

It's like the hebdo + rabbi attack really was a set up all along?

BAHAHAHAHAHHA NOT WORKING KIKE

>9

Attached: 1533659710511.png (1160x1722, 855K)

>says the guy who never burned a synagogue or attacked jews only burning down historical buildings
His handlers couldn't have been more yiddish then the Jew he invited onto his property

Wasn't this a meme?

Attached: 98078940897.png (600x600, 159K)

any cock sucking jew who dont support israel's cause can go fuck himself.

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Wasn't this a meme?

Attached: 1516252049331.jpg (1886x1126, 545K)

Attached: 1483848602946.png (431x316, 188K)

>celebrated author
lol I literally never met anyone who took bhl seriously, people's opinions about him range from uninterested contempt to burning hatred

Lol cope harder kike

>then
stfu nigger

Can you French posters make a yellow vest general?
Rest of Jow Forums has really slacked off with this important event
I had to find out that 60% of speed cameras have been knocked out in France from the MSM

>Can you French posters make a yellow vest general?
you don't have to be French to bake one
>Rest of Jow Forums has really slacked off with this important event
true
>I had to find out that 60% of speed cameras have been knocked out in France from the MSM
I just found out now

Any Diaspora kikes that want to be free people in the future - time to convert to Buddhism is NOW! (Atheism does not protect a Jew from Zionism.)
Israel will try to save itself from the Jewish demographic collapse by provoking another Shoah!

Attached: new_holocaust_provoked_by_israel.jpg (603x690, 95K)

Haha everyone hates Jews.
>gee I wonder why

Update your shit.

Attached: 63D6C526-BB83-4FAD-A77E-67230FB29B38.jpg (573x799, 325K)

>I want the American Jews to lord over me!

Oh no. It's almost like people were marching for brownie points. Maybe you should prepare another happening to refresh the memories.

I'll bump it

And so it begins....It's has gone from bread and butter issues to antisemitism in the Jewish Global Propaganda platforms. Seriously. who knew the Global private financial capital monopolies/Mafia were not going to go this route? Contact the Editor, (((Cnaan Lipshiz))) and tell it to just give up already. We all get the scam.

>m-muh fucking based Israeli nationalist Jews!

Jews import millions of Muslims to France...Imported Muslim Semites join yellow vests and say bad things about European Semites..European French Semites condemn Goyim Tax protests becos of antisemitic Muslim Semites in Yellow vests.

Oh what a tangled Talmudic web they weave.

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-On-Multiculturalism-In-Europe.jpg (500x376, 61K)

>It was somewhat of a miracle

Turns out we Goyim aren't too bad unless you do something like, I dunno, subvert and destroy every fucking Civilization that takes you in all for the retarded purpose of summoning the fucking Devil like a bunch of dick heads.

OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY OY VEY OH VEY OY VEY

Attached: anti semitism.jpg (694x737, 274K)

Digites confirm

Can't wait until macron dies inside a burning synagogue though.

>subvert and destroy every fucking Civilization that takes you in all for the retarded purpose of summoning the fucking Devil like a bunch of dick heads.
That's another way of saying "pissing off the grays for ruining their genetics experiment and coming down and smiting tf out of them like they did in ancient civilizations when they became too degenerate".

bump

Bamp bamp

>Before May
Keep pushing that date back faggot

>Levy

This fucking piece of shit, should come tells to the YV movement what he think about them live.Damn I want to see his fucking rat face on a spike.

How long before Attali come cry on national television?

Eradicate every single last Jew from the planet.

Attached: 1546688499219.gif (562x360, 1.48M)

I know, right? Thought it was gonna be the first week of January. What happened to that? Hey, dipshit, what happened to early January? I thought we were gonna ring in the New Year with a bang. "When the ball drops, the nukes drop", right? Why'd you reschedule?

Jews are the real victims in these french protests!

wew lad try round: 110

>threat with bank run
>kvetching increases 10000%
based

It was never about gas.
It was always about gassing the Jews.

>b-b-bute what about US!
Fucking whining kvetching jews.

Why are muritards such pussies and can't revolt like this???

Attached: hmmm.png (660x574, 72K)

France awaking.

Attached: 1533861853021.gif (320x240, 461K)

Now that's based.

>It was never about gas.
>It was always about gassing the Jews.

So the gas tax is for Zyklon B?

i hate them so fucking much bros.

Attached: 1522816678774.jpg (770x487, 36K)

France knows how to handle its Jews. The Revolution and then Bonaparte organized their cult so that they don’t turn back the Nation and actually serve it. It works. Integration is by far the most existential threat to the Jewish community.

Every day I wish this guy gets lynched along with all the other kikes like him.

Attached: Bernard-Henri Lévy.jpg (990x1500, 357K)

>you will never ever have a wife like this
Why even live?
youtube.com/watch?v=Di4c0m6jnrQ

Attached: 51sspwZDsJL._SS500.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>Wanting your wife to use your child and her tits to get views from random people on her music promoting video.

She is certainly cute and all but she still have a whorish personality.

More than any single person, BHL is responsible for the destruction of Libya, assassination of Col Gadafi, and the resulting migrant waves flooding across the Med Sea. I can't conceive of a punishment too severe for this demon. If the Frenchbros are making him squirm they must be doing something right.

A Jew complaining about "anti-semitism" is like a Mafioso calling critics of the Mafia "anti-sicilic". The true nature of Jews is that they are the largest, oldest, and most powerful crime family.

Canaan's situation was worse than USA. The Jews literally came and genocided the whole of them before claiming their land in the name of a rightful holy war. This is what the kikes would do to us if they ever were the majority

>aLL nUdItY iS sExUaL
Why are you as primitive as a Burger?

They have been doing it, just more slowly. Look who made abortion legal in your country.

Yeah i know. Henri de Lesquen (the most right wing politician in France) even made a video about it calling it "The shoah of the French children"

>Why are you as primitive as a Burger?
Next you will tell me to be more "open-minded",that we live in (current year) and that women should do whatever they want with THEIR body?Don't forget to sign with "FUCK PATRIARCHY!"

>demoralized creed who couldn't possibly become more demoralized suddenly falls thru bottomed out glass ceiling and into a sea of demoralization once previously considered a possibility

>“Look at this crowd,” he said. “There are 300 Jews here, and that’s it. Sadly, we’re so isolated [in society] that we have come to think of this as normal.”

Attached: Oy_vey%21_brooklyn.png (568x371, 493K)

OY VEY DONT TOUCH OUR BANKS YOU ANTISEMITES

Why do you want your wife to act like a whore?

It's a mistake to consider modern Jews to be in any real sense a continuation of the Hebrews, Israelites, or people of Judea. The Jews are a crime family. Their origin can be found during the rise of Christianity, when usury and other immoral acts were being criminalized and authority was being concentrated in ostensibly-Christian kings and aristocracies.

The usurers and panderers wished to continue their predatory behavior. The Christian elite wanted Christian morality for their general populations so they could rule over strong countries, and they needed to appear virtuous to the common people, but they also wanted to indulge themselves and receive profits from crime. So the farce of Judaism was invented: these people are following the root religion on which Christianty is based and which Jesus himself was raised under, therefore they may carry on with crimes such as usury, and though they are living in moral error, we will not force them to convert or wipe them out for their refusal as we do with other non-Christian religions.

So a bunch of people who had nothing to do with Judea became "Jews", a strange new caste under Christianity, reviled but protected with special privileges. Then the Talmud had to be written, ostensibly to "collect the ancient oral tradition of Jewish law", but in fact to invent the confused logic by which it was permissible for the new Jews to live a parasitic, criminal existence. For instance, in Judea under the true religion, usury was simply a crime, but in the new Talmud, usury was harmful to the borrower and therefore it was a crime for one "Jew" to collect interest from another "Jew", but harming the goyim to profit the Chosen was permissible, so a "Jew" could be a usurer as long as his victim was not also a "Jew".

Under Christianity, anyone was always welcome to convert to Christianity and live as a Christian. Any Jew with a conscience did so. For thousands of years, decency has been culled out of the Jews.

The only thing my tunnel vision could see in the title is
>Anti-Semitism
>gas
>Jews
based baguettes

Based yellow frogs

Attached: 3831EC50-3A00-406E-BF4A-5476CF178C91.gif (480x247, 2.32M)