MAD MAX SITUATION

When Policemen from the usual countries looting the shops
twitter.com/Fake_Ljaschko/status/1082960910069710848

Now this is very disturbing and ITS NOT JUST POOR STATES

Attached: game over.jpg (918x954, 303K)

Don't worry user, we all know that cops are subhuman scum. When the revolution happens, no one will blame you for whatever you do to them; they are mere terrorists.

So 25 or 30 men took like $100 worth of goods from a store? Big fucking deal.

Which country is this?

Mexico

mexico some guy said and there was sort of a DISTURBANCE

They were just doing this to make the protesters look bad and unfortunately they got caught.

sure no problem.
So you gona call the rioters and report stolen goods from police???

Attached: gulp.jpg (803x1020, 294K)

No what I'm saying is, I don't give a shit about a tiny bit of theft, especially by the guys who protect you. Now that's assuming your government actually protects you. But even if they don't, they obviously have the force. Are you gonna fuck with 30 cops in riot gear for like $100? Of course not. Just let it go. It's the price of doing business.

the only mindfuck here is me smashing this bitch wtf?

Look at the neck, faggot.

>I don't give a shit about a tiny bit of theft, >especially by the guys who protect you
You dont mind A TINY BIT OF PEDOPHILIA EITHER dont you

Attached: PATOLOGY.jpg (1862x969, 412K)

>robbery is okay if done by the state
Typical leaf

>t. ancap

Mexico is a bad place

>unfortunately

Attached: index (2).jpg (225x225, 9K)

You'd probably let them fuck your wife if they showed up on your doorstep with your mindset. Wake up mate.

No, there is always value. $100 worth of goods of my shelf? Just the cost of doing business, even thought it's uncomfortable. Raping my daughter? That costs a lot more. Perhaps an undefinable amount. My family's honor is worth fighting for, weighing the situation against the risk. My wife too, I'd defend, if I thought I could survive, or die with letting them know our countrymen won't take it.

>getting robbed
>cost of business
Come the fuck on.

Clearly my ancestors didn't fulfill their south american fetch quest otherwise they'd be more civilized

Attached: 1466517945256.png (427x417, 129K)

what did they take?