Reminder that if youre circumcised there is some hope that you can be whole again. Donate to Foregen

Reminder that if youre circumcised there is some hope that you can be whole again. Donate to Foregen.

End circumcision, its male genital mutilation.

Attached: foregenff.jpg (560x292, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199410638/#199410638
pastebin.com/Wv55NgRu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

infant male genital mutilation causes brain damage and subsequently autism.
Stop the medical industry from damaging babies and selling their parts for profit

Attached: Circumcision - Denmark ASD cohort study.png (1105x1661, 223K)

Mods deleted last thread

Attached: fag1.jpg (1435x2046, 631K)

my brain, pituitary gland, entire endocrine system etc. are still permanently KIKED

Yes but they are to an extent likely from the environment and arguably vaccine overload too.

I know it sucks, I hate it too, but we can only fix what we can and if we can fix the physical damage it will go along way helping us.

Attached: ff.png (1244x655, 176K)

Isnt Denmark going to try a ban soon?

Yes, February 1st
the jewmedia is shitting their bricks making up stories that the government will backdown due to pressure but I've been talking to Danes and they're saying the opposite, that the study is more than enough proof to protect babies.
Bless them for doing it and hopefully it will get people on this side of the pond talking about it

Attached: danish ban on infant genital mutilation.gif (651x132, 18K)

Also checked out the ownership of Foregen because shills were calling it a kike operation, turns out it's an Italian who started it and none of the staff appear to be jewish, I could be wrong but it looks totally legit

Based fucking Danes. I hope they do it. Filthy kikes will be kvetching.

Its ridiculous its taken this long to get anyone to seemingly care about this considering how long and to the degree fgm is vilified.

Attached: ff.jpg (817x712, 224K)

it's all the rabbi's, no joke, they're the ones who keep threatening and try to separate the word circumcision from male genital mutilation even though they're the same thing.
The issue for them is they know if they stop doing it that their kids won't grow up to be soulless liars that are easily programmed by jewish crap. Open minds are dangerous to their tribe so they have to mutilate their boys to keep the tribe alive

Thats exactly it. I truly believe this is why the jews are the way they are. This shit has got to stop.

What I dont understand though is why they react to it like they do but then I react the way I do. I dont get the differences.

bump

self bump

>why they react to it like they do but then I react the way I do. I dont get the differences.
different upbringing. i've had the displeasure of growing up near a huge hasidic community in the city and learned about their loxism (jewish supremacy) the hard way. during the years up until 12 the kids are allowed to do anything, make friends with whomever and be normal, after that age they undergo a indoctrination session much like psychological torture, no love from the parents, no respect from the elders only a cold effect until the kid learns to becomes self-sufficient and learns they are better than everyone else (non-jews/goyim). Only when they become successful at business/law/medicine are they accepted as a full fledged tribe member

I wonder if that has more of an effect or if the mutilation does.

I'm constantly wondering how it affected me but theres just no way I can know how exactly or what I would've been like had it not been done to me.

Fucking nannies banned me phoneposting can u post that thread at my behest

It was deleted, can't find it in the archive.

who owns it?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199410638/#199410638
Replace old paste in link with this too pleasepastebin.com/Wv55NgRu

How can they ban yiu for phone posting? I'll repost

Its for your health retard. Go move to some third world shit hole retard! America doesn't need your backwards ideas

The logo to this looks like my gf's arsehole

Fuck off with this awful bait. Circumcision is third world sandnigger trash

I meant im phoneposting right now, fucki g jannies banned me for 3 days for postjng the photo of rgb's hospital record and then deleted my circ thread. They always do this

lmao

How is posting her hospital record banworthy? You can't dox a literal public figure.

I meant im phoneposting right now, fucki g jannies banned me for 3 days for postjng the photo of rgb's hospital record and then deleted my circ thread. They always do this

Jesus Christ phoneposting is glirchy asf

Lol this is good as fuck I can change my id just by reconnecting

Yes, that's how many ban evade.