Ask Jow Forums - did the richest man in the world just prove he's retarted?

dios mio the richest gringo in the world pays 70,000,000,000 for a divorce to go official with la goblina whirlicopter LATV thot!

>he let's her pilot his helicopter
>he has 140 billion dollars and he's still texting dick pics

she'll kill him within 3 years screencap this!

youtu.be/PlJFQ7isBI0

youtu.be/S8rkDungp8o

extratv.com/videos/0-a7pqsg95/

pagesix.com/2019/01/10/jeff-bezos-texts-to-lauren-sanchez-reportedly-include-nude-pics/

Attached: lauren-sanchez.jpg (1033x689, 181K)

yes he is a cucked guy that likes old used ladies, and in some way he is retarded with women (she has been blacked several times), its a shame, but at least he is not a pedo

what's worse, he will exact revenge on his suppliers, warehouse workers, employees and customers to make all the money back and pleasure his new dominatrix.
we're fucked

His wife was dabbed on by an ugly goblina.

>we're fucked
Only if you're working for Amazon

How does a tabloid obtain texted photos?

To be fair his wife was ugly too

I have a feeling this was more of a financial plan by those two. This isn't like Amy and George in the middle class neighborhood getting a divorce.

I saw the thumb nail and was drawn to this thread.
[Click]
Lauren fucking Sanchez
Diamonds
I've spanked it more than a few times to her
I like how her lips curve up at the end in an almost Joker like smile.

Goblina and his wife conspired together against Bezzo. After divorce they split the money

She was his neighbor. Read up.

>T.plastic

>(she has been blacked several times),
Maybe his current wife doesn't want to satisfy his black bull fantasies.

W8 is it his old ugly wife or the new young and beautiful one on OP pic?
I can never tell with these amerimutts

Attached: 1336475532001.jpg (367x425, 52K)

Bro look at that bitch.

You can just tell she deep throats and swallows, will tongue your anus for hours, and have threesomes at the drop of a hat. Bezos knows how to pick em.

Attached: 1BIZ6.png (361x363, 200K)

you don't think the richest man on the planet, who can buy entire countries with half his fortune, going out of his way to make money is going to affect you in a myriad of ways?

nah man, dominatrix, bezos is a total sub don't you get it

Yeah that too. She will do anything.

“You know what I want? I want to get a little drunk with you tonight. Not falling down. Just a little drunk. I want to talk to you and plan with you. Listen and laugh … I basically WANT TO BE WITH YOU!!! Then I want to fall asleep with you and wake up tomorrow and read the paper with you and have coffee with you.”

Ok, this is cute

>not a pedo
notice the pizzagate pendant on the lady, please

So now that Bezos has hooked up with La Goblina, is he going to become super open borders?

No nigger he's gonna suck Mordecai's circumcised dick to get some Mossad to accidentally suicide her with two bullets to the back of her head.
$70b is too big not to play.

How come all these billionaires can't land a hot wife or girlfriend? They always go for plain chinky girls or used up white or latinx thots.

SHE'S into pedo. HE'S into being femdom.

because they marry before they are rich and most of them are beta type guys

But now that Bezos is rich and dumping his wife, he's hooking up with...and dried up latina who looks like the joker. Can't he get some 20yo hottie? What good is being a multibillionaire if you can't land a 20yo hottie?

If I marry into the royal family and divorce after about 20 years (for whatever reason and without making a spectacle about it) am I entitled to a divorce settlement?
Assuming that we've filed all legal marriage and divorce documents in both the US and the UK.

Not even all the money in the world can transform you from beta to alpha. Money doesn't change who you are fundamentally. A lot of people make the mistake of thinking that it will, and end up extremely disappointed.

All of them are ugly. He couldn't get a better wife because he's short, bald, ugly. Not even with a ton of money could he get a better lover.

All this "scandal" would do is make Jeff Bezos more popular, which he shouldn't be, given that he's the epitome of why we have so many poor people.

the final redpill
the chadpill

duh

>jeff bezos is (was) the richest man
>not the rothschilds who plan their money as to appear not to have that many billion when in fact they have trillion

why do we talk about this idiot again?

He has been roasted.

70 billion wouldn't even hurt bezos, and the Jews get to buy a decade more compliance from men.

Men are waking up to usury and marriage tax, then they see this and think "well if not even bezos can't get away"

I'm thinking it's more like men with alpha characteristics climb to the top of the corporate ladder. Rich betas usually inherited their money.

He could have just bought an island in a secret location and populated it with some of the hottest sluts on the planet. Installed something like a life crystal from Logan's Run - when they hit 30, give them some severance and kick them the fuck off, back home to marry a beta.
To settle for a used up goblin like this and have to fork over $70B is ridiculous.

I expect more from the leader of SPECTRE.

>SPECTRE
Could have been a good movie instead of a mediocre shit.

Attached: 94e73c423f0d20286b21d2fdf23f023b.jpg (600x850, 64K)

implying she isnt flying baby parts and adrenochrome with her helicopter

Someday, when they finally make Bond a completely woke tranny, this movie will seem relatively decent. But I agree, they're starting the process of turning him into a sensitive faggot here.

>looks like a cologne ad
>sounds like a cologne name

>men with alpha characteristics
>bezos
you need to hit the drawing board with that philosophical observation, user. the people that hit the top of the ladder rolled the dice and won when it counted.

bezos himself admits it

He’s a nerd cuck. What do people expect?

first it's he got cucked, then you fags read
the news and find out he cucked his wife.
not a single mention of that. you guys are
wrong about so many things.

>be billionaire
>richest man in the world for that matter
>believing women love you for who you are
>Lauren sanchez will walk away with half and ride chads all the way to hell

the modern woman truly is lower than dogshit

this

She sent screen caps to her thot friend and even the Bezos dick picks. Thot friend sent to the Enquirer to make a few bucks.

Attached: hqdefault~2.jpg (342x263, 16K)

Attached: 1537031618448.jpg (640x559, 23K)

This Jamaican youtuber is a conspiracy dumbshit

these threads are meant to distract from people talking about how this fake divorce is actually insider trading and a cash out scheme. if you have amazon stock sell it now while you still can