What's Jow Forums general consensus on Pennsylvania?

What's Jow Forums general consensus on Pennsylvania?

Attached: Pennsy.png (286x276, 1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@40.4635121,-79.9120476,3a,78.3y,193.72h,90.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVinEPP7ENli0AAAAfZJc6g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

South central PA here. Plenty of jobs. Cheap cost of living (I just purchased a fixer upper for 12k, house I’m living in was 20k (fixer upper also))Lots of gun ranges. Stay away from philly, reading and Harrisburg and it’s comfy.

Sounds like it's very underrated place

Based, I'm going on a roadtrip with the lads there in July. Hopefully there are gun ranges we can go to.

If you can afford the rich suburbs outside of fun cities like philly and pittsburgh its nice. Pic related. If not stay away. You'll get hooked on heroin or meth from the mind numbing boredom.

t. Rich New Hope Fag.

Attached: Bucks-County-New-Hope-Railroad-2.jpg (1024x768, 278K)

Stupid yearly car inspection

heavy worker union state
high taxes

>Thinking onions-curated artificial entertainment is "fun"

This. Lots of dumb white union workers voting for democrats to raise taxes and give gibs to niggers.

I'm going to get my CCW today. Gun laws here are good. I make good money, but cost of living is low.

I live in Philly (cause of my job you faggots), and it's inferior to upstate PA by a lot. Too may dindus, but there's also lots of huwites. Prolly moving to the burbs or further soon.

There are def lots of beautiful women and plenty of beautiful lands to conquer though.

Attached: kalkriese_mask.jpg (600x665, 88K)

They raised taxes on cigarettes.
And while the areas near me are 96% white, they're also 50% senior citizens.

Attached: absolute-state-of-new-york.png (1280x976, 766K)

about 20-30 mins outside of reading and you get to based lands again. very conservative. this state would unironically be one of the reddest if you removed just one big city, even reading that only sits at 65k residents.
for hose that don't know, reading is literally entirely made up of spics. 100% hispanic city and it's one of the largest-small cities if that makes sense

if you're not an Akhmed....you'll be welcome.
millions of gun ranges with your pick of indoor or outdoor ranges.

i once had a faggot waiter from Havana bitch at me for not tipping him more than 15%

I live in Pittsburgh but am from the Southwestern part in general. There are far too many niggers, in and out of the city. Coal-burners are pretty common, drug use is out of control, the economy is as artificial as anywhere else in the world, and generally isn't worth the anti-white politics I'm subjected to. I'll probably leave if shit doesn't hit the fan soon

But think of all the bike lanes Billy is adding

agreed.
we can thank rudy giulani for sinbgle handedly destroying Allentown, Bethlehem, Reading.
when he was mayor of nyc his cleaing up the city was actually cleaning out......convics weregiven bus tickets to PA along the route 78 corridor. they stayed and moved their friends and family here.

we will be a superpower by 2020

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 6K)

some of the cheapest and best fixer uppers in the country if you go outside the cities

Attached: pottsville.jpg (1024x768, 279K)

>lives in south Shittsburgh
>not based north
move to either fox township or if you like comfy towns go to sewickley, currently im right on the Hampton, fox chapel border and contemplating moving to sewickley of Zeli

Attached: iron-city-1.jpg (1016x736, 129K)

>Live 30 mins away from Allentown/Bethlehem

I'm noticing more and more negroes coming and moving into my town as the years go by.

Attached: 1307248224307.jpg (268x258, 15K)

I lived on the mason dixon line in maryland, and one time me and a friend were driving up to lancaster. We got carried away and ended up in some tiny hamlet called Little Britain. It was eerily quiet and saw one lady just casually messing with her rifle at the gas station.
We drove through this tiny road with corn on each side when all of a sudden there were like 10 amish boys just standing in the middle of the road just glaring at us. All of a sudden they just start pelting us with rocks. We drove backwards down the hill while getting pelted by rocks.
Never going to PA again.

>can confirm
>found an estate sale 1800sqft on 2 acres near hartwood acres for 70k
>on a private road
>offered 50k cash
>bought it and put 90k in and my real estate buddy says i could sell it for 300-350k
>i might sell because all my neighbors are 70+ and starting to annoy me the other week i was working on my car in the garage, went to go take a piss and the old fucker and his cunt wife decided it was okay to go into my garage, up the stairs into my house
>my dog i had locked in my room because he just had surgery and i didnt want him to be running around started freaking out
>i ran out of the bathroom to see if everything was okay, heard voices pulled out my cz and ran into the living room
>seen the oldfucks and screamed "what are you doing in my house hands up you worthless assholes"
>they wanted to tell me "they love the thunderbird im fixing up
because that gives you the fucking right to enter someones home you have never met

>inb4 im an autist
i have stage 3 autism its terminal

Attached: 1541551121064.jpg (1024x640, 208K)

fuck off we're full

Attached: 1488332127983.jpg (442x348, 48K)

god bless you young man

Disposable

A beautiful state that would be the best in the nation if Philly niggers didn't exist.

its an okay state

I know, right? And then the fuckers still ride in the car lanes.
My dad used to live in Cranberry. It was "white" but the community was essentially a stripmall. I know Sewickley is nice but still too close to niggers

If you dislike it, why do you hang around?

Fuggitaboutit.

What are the best suburbs of Philly to get a house?

hahaha ha
ok.

Attached: 1543800106724.png (1100x600, 93K)

It's ok. I live in the western part, north of Pittsburgh. Not enough sun, and too much rain. I'm leaving for the west /southwest part of the country here in a year or so to finish out my working years.

New Hope is really where all the rich faggots live, he’s not wrong. Pa is a good state it’s just the cities are literally cancer and fucking money pits

It's better than most states, but not the best (not sure what the best state is). Pittsburgh is a nice city. Small, mostly clean. Still nigger problem. Avoid Philly like the plague. Rural PA is nice, albeit depressing depending on the town and how bad the collapse of the steel industry affected it. Good firearms laws. Lots of old people.

Stay the fuck out unless you're going to help on the DOTR

No one knows how to drive and everyone has a double digit IQ

cranberry has exploded with nigs, mars was a nice little town but now its all overpriced. 5 years ago when id go visit family up there i wouldnt see a black the whole time, i was up there a few months ago and there are blacks everywhere! its like they are shitmoths that can smell peace and wealth and happiness, they flock to it and like the subhuman savages they are they destroy it and shit all over it

>cries about white flight
>cries about gentrification
>has no problem fleeing their shithole
>has no problem invading and ruining white communities
fucking niggers

Attached: 1541548703428.png (1024x640, 88K)

This

>pa is confirmed to have a tripple digit iq you fucking jaggoffs
>we all drive 15mph faster than the speedlimit cops dont care every asshole i find on the road is an out of state plate driving in the left lane driving 66 in a 65 holding up 100 cars, or only going 30 in a 35

Attached: 1541545132228.jpg (854x634, 114K)

Sounds comfy desu

Pennsylvania has a lot of forest, hills and mountains so there is natural beauty.
Although it is usually a blue state, the Dems here are not as looney left as some.
Pittsburgh is becoming consumed with nigger problems as a city. Seems like all I hear on the news is nigger shootings, affordable housing crisis gibs needed, more social justice for oppressed niggers needed.

They are fine but the people from Bradford cannot drive for shit.

Where is there to go?

Eh if you can stand pennsyltucky it can be based
not for me. I prefer Philly suburbs. more civilization, but a bit more expensive.

no WV
no wv

> South central PA here.
> Pittsburgh

Last time I visited, Pittsburgh was a ghetto hellhole full of blacks and spics

google.com/maps/@40.4635121,-79.9120476,3a,78.3y,193.72h,90.73t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sVinEPP7ENli0AAAAfZJc6g!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en

Stay away from Philly. If you have money, consider Doylestown or Darlington. White utopias.

Western PA is nicer than Pittsburgh.

The Dem mayor is doing is best to wreck the city. They are making up some new bullshit gun laws after the synagogue shooting and are planning on taking it to Harrisburg to make it state law.

We have decent gun laws, getting carry permit literally takes 15 minutes. Everybody who keeps voting for Wolf needs to be castrated though

It's cold and it sucks

26 yrs exp living in PA

Complete violation of state constitution there's no way it passes

New Hope is god tier. Comfy as fuck.

If the slight chill we get bothers you, you should go back to Africa. Whites are designed to thrive in the cold. You're like that faggot Jere Gish, crying if it dips below 90

Its pretty niggerish in the city but our nigs are a little more behaved than your Philly variety nig. There are areas (Beechview) that are havens for spics but again they are well behaved and keep to themselves. Beechview is a shitstain anyway.

>Tripfag
>fag
>upholds the superiority of New Hope

Your story checks out

t. Newtown Master Race

Attached: 1543073782685.jpg (344x296, 29K)

Piss burg

>dems here not as loony
They keep electing Tom Wolf, a jew who has repeatedly tried to take away gun rights.

Worst roads in the country, rust belt tier infrastructure, larger than normal and fugly females, ridiculously cringe slang like yins and yinser.

I could go on but even thinking about PA is a waste of time.

why is it a blue state?

>i hope there are gun ranges we can go to
>in America
there are even gun ranges in commiefornia.

I'm probably whiter than you, and I'm talking about - degree temps in NEPA

Concealed carry is nice though

Some nice communities in the Lehigh valley just have to be careful where you pick

that is a colombia flag not a rainbow flag. check yourself before you wreck yourself. based colombia poster

All the virtue signaling faggots with the Hate Has No Home Here signs.

pennsylvania = the islands of pittsburgh and philadelphia in a sea of alabama

>beautiful landscapes
>jobs
>privacy
>fairly affordable rent
>everything outside of Philly, State College (Penn State) and Pitt has reasonable politics

Greatest state in the union.

Attached: ruffed_grouse_4.jpg (650x430, 47K)

Have you ever been to New Hope, son?

>>privacy
what do you mean by privacy?

this is why i stay out of the east coast.
people drive like idiots.

Saved America in 2016.

Union Boomers, Pittsburgh, Philly, Harrisburg are loaded with nigs and faggots. The rest of the state is overwhelmingly conservative.

It's a gay town. Like it's literally a town for gay people.

>>we all drive 15mph faster than the speedlimit cops dont care every asshole i find on the road is an out of state plate driving in the left lane driving 66 in a 65 holding up 100 cars, or only going 30 in a 35

this was unironically my experience driving home for Christmas. fucking Massholes would not get in the right lane and bottlenecked 80.

why PA hasn't annexed south jersey so it can have a coast --- i'll never know.

unions are cancer.

Historically strong unions vote Dem, along with niggers and libtards.
But many rural areas vote GOP.
The state is really purple.
One silver lining is the union Democrats are socially conservative and redpilled on race.

>Pennsytucky is nice for a long week (i grew up there)
but yeah, now I'm in MontCo... more opportunities, sadly.

>What's Jow Forums general consensus on Pennsylvania?
It's better known as Pennsyltucky.

>jobs
>you can work in a construction yard or work in a hospital or work minimum wage
>also skilled work rarely makes more than $20 an hour
>double household average salary is close to $38k a year
I grew up there. I fled for my life.

I mean, in the 'burbs and "Pennsyltucky" it is so quiet, with deer and foxes and all that. All you hear in the summer are crickets. You can do what you want.

Pennsyltucky is a term we burgers use for the very rural parts of Pennsylvania; conservative, hunters, etc.

Lehigh Valley is the front lines boys. We need you here. My goddamn family has been here for over a hundred and twenty years and goddamn if I'm abandoning the graves of my great-great grandparents.

We must secure the existence of our fascnachts and and a future for lebanon bologna.

Rural Butler county here lots of drug death here otherwise a nice place to live tho.

and nothing of value was lost.

Butler used to be such a nice place. thats how it is in PA. The boomers boarded up all the business and let it all rot so they couod complain about how nice everything used to be.

>only going 30 in a 35
i live in pittsburgh
drive 5 above the speed limit, yet constantly tailgated.
when tailgated aggressively, i slow to 5 below speed limit
>feelsgoodman.jpg

the hunting isnt even good in PA. the game commision in collaboration with the lumber industry have decimated the deer population and exploded the cyotes population.

This, and only this.

I've spent a lot of time in rural PA.
>keeps becoming more poor
>drug abuse going up
>no jobs, completely neglected by the (((government)))
>no hope for a better future, very few young people stay in their home communities
>the only people who move to the area are retired people
>most work 2 or more jobs, no income stability
I'm honestly amazed that they're so patriotic for this country, you would think they would be rioting and killing people by now.

Attached: median-household-income-us-map-map-county-us.jpg (874x448, 219K)

>Alabama
It's fucking Kentucky you dolt.

newtown way over developed now......too many liberals have left philly and settled in bucks.
go west user......from berks onward it's like bucks used to be...

Rust belt towns are going down too. Allentown, hazleton, norristown, etc... all nigger and spic infested hell holes. They look like North Philly. Some towns are transitioning into little hipster millennial safe havens filled with antique stores, coffee shops, and micro breweries though. The farther north you go you kind of escape the spic/hipster dichotomy. Around the NY-PA border there are a lot of nice little towns filled with good salt of the earth white hillbillies.

too true i guess he really is a fag from colombia

Depends on where you're at, I saw a few does every time I was out this season

Delaware river

super high costs of living though......bucks/mont will soon be philly

why would I want to hunt does? the combination doe+buck season has also hurt the deer herds.

i see deer almost everyday. i need to get a crossbow.

most of my HS buddies hunt and have constant success.