Can I become muslim if im a tranny?

Can I become muslim if im a tranny?

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_the_Pakistan_Muslim_League_(Q).svg.png (2000x1778, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6vy65
sunnah.com/nasai/36/11
hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=2393&doc=0
hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=0&Rec=5672
bewley.virtualave.net/bukhari20.html#gifts
answering-christianity.com/prophet_muhammad_cross_dressing_lie.htm
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=5928051
vice.com/en_uk/article/vdpap8/open-mosque-taj-hargey-south-africa-934
bbc.com/news/stories-45723416
reuters.com/article/germany-lgbt-islam/lgbt-friendly-berlin-mosque-deradicalizes-muslim-youth-idUSL2N1VY20K
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnabas
answering-christianity.com/barnabas.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ufWQNBVl8n0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can you become a wolf if you're a rabbit?

I want to be a good wife for a muslim man

Are you being seirous? Not even kidding just fucking kill yourself

You can't even get pregnant retard

Yea, a lot of gays have to be trannys or they get killed in Muslim places

Muslims are pretty based though they are tradionalist, nationalistic & name the jew
I can be a concubine then
Isnt that only in iran though?

You can be dead and I think everyone will be happier

Why are you a faggot?
You're not dysphoric.

Sorry, im not feeling suicidal sweetie
I do have dysphoria, I wouldnt of transitioned otherwise

No youre just feeling delusional. You can't be a wife if you're a dude and you can't be a chick if you can't give birth. You're gonna kill yourself someday, just do it now.

No you don't, faggot.
You're another white shit-for-brains who caught a fetish and decided he'd start shaving his legs. Fuck right off.

>No youre just feeling delusional.
I have a mental illness and the only solution was transitioning
>You can't be a wife if you're a dude
That doesnt matter because I look and behave like a woman
>and you can't be a chick if you can't give birth.
My husband can make children with his other wives
>You're gonna kill yourself someday, just do it now
ive never felt suicidal so I dont think so

Yes

For as long as it takes to hit the ground, sure.

No, but you can be dead.

in islamic cultures, if you have an operation, you are a woman in the eyes of allah...I always thought it was where that concept comes from in the first place.

muslim tranny? no. headless tranny? yes.

unironically, this is accepted in Iran for M to F. But you will be a woman. Also if woman tried to become a man, she is raped to death.

May you receive a large load of negro Jizzya in your rectum and upon your tongue like The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
>May you receive a large load of negro Jizzya in your rectum and upon your tongue like The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
May you receive a large load of negro Jizzya in your rectum and upon your tongue like The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.
>May you receive a large load of negro Jizzya in your rectum and upon your tongue like The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him.

Great trolling material, subtle and guaranteed to hit every hot button.

Grade A for “Australian”.

Attached: F9037F70-ACD4-4F66-A288-1036B4594563.jpg (962x1024, 134K)

Yes you can but must go to Saudi Arabia for haj 1st then Pakistan for conversion.
Let us know how it goes OP

Attached: 1539914986870.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Google:
Bacha bazi
or search for it on Wikipedia

Attached: 1543218236262.jpg (456x320, 31K)

Not sure why you guys think Muslims are anti-gay...google Bacha bazi

Go to your local mosque and ask

Very low quality troll, OP. Back to tumblr.

Attached: sodomite.png (620x350, 374K)

Yes.
And also please Livestream your beheading when it happens

Its not a fetish and ive had dysphoria since I was a 5 yr old girl
I havent had the operation yet but if thats neccessary for Allah to recognize me as a woman Ill get it
Why dont syrians recognize as women like iranians?

Absolutely. What city do you live in? I'll get you a list of mosques and imams. I recommend for the authentic muslim experience that you travel to rural Pakistan or Turkey. Enjoy! As-salamu alaykum.

You're not ill
You have a perversion, nothing will help you stop the desire, you just need to repress it. Being feminine doesn't make you a women. The rest of that is just you talking out of your ass

Not unprecedented.

Attached: 0251478941569154.jpg (636x358, 42K)

>married Murad online but he didn't know she was once a man
>They wed in April on first meeting and have met twice for sex since, she says
>But her local mosque have barred her after she refused to pray with men
archive.fo/6vy65

Attached: 05198478941560265189.jpg (306x570, 33K)

yes, they love to kill trannys and run out of fresh stock daily.

Attached: DB7UIQXUIAEFSU-.jpg (600x468, 47K)

Yes. An added bonus is that you won't have to kill yourself.

You’re a muslim and a tranny? That’s 2/3 of the worst things you can be on this planet. Congrats.

Yui about to eat the burg????????????

...AND follows Jow Forums
that's 3 for 3

Probably.

>girl

>You're not ill
Yes gender dysphoria is a mental illness
>You have a perversion, nothing will help you stop the desire, you just need to repress it.
I tried but I felt anxious all the time
>Being feminine doesn't make you a women.
Im a woman in the wrong body but im still a woman

Oh, definitly. Learn to do flips and you are good to go.

The better question is "Why"
Why would you emasculate yourself, ruin your reproductive abilities and then throw yourself at one of the earth's most barbaric, violent and hypocritical religions on the planet.
The answer? You're either low tier bait or incomprehensibly retarded to the point that you should do it it regardless of the answer anyway so the gene pool isn't sullied by your filth. Moreso than it already is at least.

are u cute?

Does 'sweaty, needy and downright desperate to the point of chopping off cock' sound cute?

absolutely,
though not sure what the other muslims think

Attached: 55a541841400005f0d9a8345.jpg (969x646, 106K)

Why do whites do this?

Attached: hand cuffs.jpg (918x1632, 254K)

Jews

not just them
also there's this
"Do not injure me regarding A'isha. The revelation does not come to me when I am in the garment of any woman except A'isha" Sahih Bukhari 2442

Attached: 1545172302769m.jpg (1024x576, 143K)

Sure, you're already mentally ill.

Sure in alot of countries youll be a prized fuck buddy for some muslim guy. They luv them trannies

Garment here means blanket, nice try.

No it isn't, it's a made up thing. You're not a women because you can't give birth. You're just a feminine male

>fee thawb imra’ah
I don't think so

Go to Iran. They make sex Change ops

It was narrated that 'Aishah said:
"The Messenger of Allah said: 'O Umm Salamah, do not bother me about 'Aishah, for by Allah, the Revelation has never come to me under the blanket of any of you apart from her.'"

sunnah.com/nasai/36/11

Of course

Attached: allah-is-gay-lg.jpg (778x477, 19K)

the prophet said to her, “Do not hurt me with Aisha, for the inspiration did not come upon me when I was in a women's garment [fee thawb imra’ah] except that of Aisha."
hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?hnum=2393&doc=0
“O Um Salama! Do not hurt me with Aisha; for by Allah, the inspiration did not descent on me while I was in the coverings (lihaf) of any of you (women) except Aisha.”
hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=0&Rec=5672
Do not injure me regarding 'A'isha. The revelation does not come to me when I am in the garment of any woman except 'A'isha.”
bewley.virtualave.net/bukhari20.html#gifts
“Do not annoy me regarding ‘A’isha, for inspiration has not come to me when I was in any women's garment but ‘A’isha’s.”
Mishkat Al Masabih, Volume II Book XXVI- Fitan. Chapter XXXVIII, “The Fine Qualities of the Prophet’s Wives.” English translation with explanatory notes by Dr. James Robson, Sh. Muhammad Ahsraf Publishers, Booksellers & Exporters, Lahore-Pakistan, Reprint 1990, p. 1361

post authentic sunnah.com links

this what your site says about its translations
The Arabic text on our website is sourced from al-eman.com and hadith.al-islam.com. For the English we use various translators, a full list of which will appear here shortly inshaAllah. The English has been through two iterations of cleaning (spelling corrections etc.). We have done our best to provide the most authentic and exact hadith possible.

The reader will note differences in the numbering scheme in English and Arabic. The reason behind this is that the translator took a few liberties while translating, sometimes splitting or combining the Arabic books, and sometimes splitting or combining the hadith as well. This led to a new numbering for the English, while the numbering for the Arabic remained the same.
>took some liberties while translating
admirable effort on your part, but ultimately futile

sunnah.com cites hadith.al-islam as its source

>Can i be musumashit
>posts green falg of Turkey

There was a video of black dude explanig this shit but Jewtube already took care of it, if anyone has copy feel free to share

Attached: DSCF8517.jpg (1024x1024, 271K)

you mean the fact that the crescent is just a symbol turks took from various european coat of arms? and the actual symbol of Islam is the calligraphy of the word "Allah"?

>46%

Hurry up and join your friends

no I mean it is sybol designed by Masons it has nothing to do with Islam

>implying Turks were not best buds with them
but yeah, it is 100% that the symbol has nothing to do with Islam
you know, it would have been very funny if it was the Karamanlis who became the big empire, instead of the ottomans, because Karaman had flag in the pic related, so it would have been that instead of the crescent which would have been associated with Islam

Attached: 330px-Karaman.png (330x220, 30K)

*Karamanids

answering-christianity.com/prophet_muhammad_cross_dressing_lie.htm

oh come on, show me a real source, not some blog

Read it.

reverse back and then maybe just maybe

You‘d fit right in.

so in the Koran he says that it meaning the word "garment" is a metaphor, but in hadiths he says it means something different, right....

so conveniently when it actually means garment, he says it's a metaphor and should not be taken seriously, got it

depends how cute your feet are
post to asses your application

Mashallah
Anyway Muslims are weird, they "Hate" gays yet would heapily fuck kids if they are handsome.

itt; sand niggers being found out as hypocrites, pedophiles and faggot enablers
What a shocking surprise indeed

itt : you sperging out and directing random insults

t.iraqi who is angry someone figured it out that easily
Piss off sand nigger. This whole thread was about some 56% who should be hanging from a rope by now.

why
you accuse Muslims of being intolerant yet hate a guy to the point you wish his death for something out of his control that doesn't effect you in any way

Read my first post in this thread sand nigger
And then read the one just before yours and realize how retarded you're being. I'm not going to waste time explaining why you're retarded for trying to strawman me nor am I going to explain my stance on faggots like OP who couldn't stop sucking cock so much they got caught and had to shift genders like a freaky chameleon. What I will say however is you guys were far far more tolerable to the actual first world when you were kept in your place by hussain or whoever it was that ruled you as dictator. Know your place you pathetic terrorist in training.

no sir i am sorry this is not allowed

you might have better luck becoming a hindu, you will likely also be worshiped as a god by tens of thousands of poos

may allah guide you to riotousness and gentle the defeated inferiority caused rage inside you akhi

I hope your vest doesn't trigger too soon and cause you to blow up without taking some poor american soldier to hell first little terrorist.

Its clear with the hadith I posted, its the blanket. Arabs sometimes used thawb for blanket. Also wearing women clothes was cursed by the prophet pbuh. So in context it makes sense.

Thailand is the biggest transgender country on the planet

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=5928051
>The openly gay and HIV-positive imam Ludovic-Mohamed Zahed opened Europe' first LGBT-friendly mosque in Paris two years ago. In Stockholm, he's to perform same sex marriages during the capital's Pride Festival.

vice.com/en_uk/article/vdpap8/open-mosque-taj-hargey-south-africa-934
>Meet the British Muslim Who's Founded a Controversial Gay-Friendly Mosque
>Dr Taj Hargey says he became radicalised after 9/11.
>started his own mosque in South Africa
>Open Mosque, Cape Town

bbc.com/news/stories-45723416
>Shamal Waraich, 34, was born in Manchester and grew up in a religious British-Pakistani household. He was diagnosed with HIV in 2013, and now educates people about what it's like to be gay, Muslim and living with HIV.

reuters.com/article/germany-lgbt-islam/lgbt-friendly-berlin-mosque-deradicalizes-muslim-youth-idUSL2N1VY20K
>LGBT-friendly Berlin mosque deradicalizes Muslim youth
>traveling from Germany to Syria to fight for Islamic State
>When Sarac started worshipping at the Ibn Rushd-Goethe mosque late last year, his radical friends disowned him

Muslims come to white western country and will never be straight again.

Attached: gay muslim.jpg (420x287, 23K)

Funny you reference answering-christianity when it lacks an in-depth analysis of its own sources, and they forget to update their links.

To any non-Muslim. Muslims believe in the Gospel of Barnabas, which was composed around ~14th AD (give or take), or approximately 1400 years after the existence of Saint Barnabas whom was a Christian saint (estimation of age):
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnabas

If anyone reads the Gospel of Barnabas, you will see that many of the scriptures have similarities to the four Gospels of Luke, Mark, Matthew, and John. The supposed Gospel is considered by Muslims as the
>original uncorrupted gospel
The only problem is that the only source is derived italian and spanish writings, which were composed around the time that the Moorish kingdom was disbanded. In addition, the writing has no source for its origins, other than the claim that Barnabas composed the gospel (without evidence). Although Muslims forget about the Epistle of Barnabas, which has a Christ-centered interpretation of Torah (which contradicts the contents of Islam regarding the legitimacy of the Gospel of Barnabas).

In addition, the Gospel of Barnabas has errors that contradict Islam, such as referring to Muhammad as the Messiah (contradicts Quran), making the mistake of calling Jesus, Christ, which someone whom is literate in Greek, would comprehend that Christ means Messiah, and mistaking basic geography.

Example of Manipulation/ Plagiarism of the four Gospels:

>Son of God
Bible:
When Jesus came to the region of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, "Who do people say the Son of Man is?" They replied, "Some say John the Baptist; others say Elijah; and still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets." "But what about you?" he asked. "Who do you say I am?" Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. (Matthew 16:13-17, NIV)

According to Islam
(Jesus) asked his disciples, saying: "What do men say of me?" They said: "Some say that thou art Elijah, others Jeremiah, and others one of the old prophets." Jesus answered, "And Ye; what say ye that I am?" Peter answered: "Thou art Christ, son of God." Then was Jesus angry, and with anger rebuked him saying: "Begone and depart from me" (chap. 70)

>Another example
Bible:
Now this was John's testimony when the Jews of Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was. He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, "I am not the Christ. " They asked him, "Then who are you? Are you Elijah?" He said, "I am not." "Are you the Prophet?" He answered, "No." Finally they said, "Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?" John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, "I am the voice of one calling in the desert, `Make straight the way for the Lord.'" ... The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!" (John 1:19-29, NIV)

According to Islam:
T)hey saw many who came to find him, for the chiefs of the priests took counsel among themselves to catch him in his talk. Wherefore they sent the Levites and some of the scribes to question him, saying: "Who are you?" Jesus confessed, and said the truth: "I am not the Messiah." They said: "Are you Elijah or Jeremiah, or any of the ancient prophets?" Jesus answered: "No." Then said they: "Who are you? Say, in order that we may give testimony to those who sent us." Then Jesus said: "I am a voice that cries through all Judea, and cries: "Prepare you the way for the messenger of the Lord," even as it is written in Esaias;." (chap. 42)

Then said the Priest: "How shall the Messiah be called ..." Jesus answered: "The name of the Messiah is admirable ... Mohammed is his blessed name (chap. 97).

Gospel of Barnabas
>has no original source
>only spanish/italian sources
>mentions Muhammad by name
>anti-trinitarian
>strong similarities to the four gospels
>does not predate the four gospels
This is not to be confused with the Epistle of Barnabas which does predate the four gospels, and is heavily Christ-centered.

Answering-christianity, click on "the official site for the Gospel of Barnabas" link (its hysterical) Muslims place low emphasis on analysis, and updating their websites:

answering-christianity.com/barnabas.htm

It doesn't matter what the hadiths say when Islam is a false religion, and relies on forgeries from the medieval age, without any evidence of their origins.

>relies on forgeries from the medieval age
t.never read his bible

Attached: bible forgery.jpg (480x360, 23K)

Singapore and Pakistan are full with trannys there are some rules i think you have to say that you feel like you are a woman and not just a man in as dress or something like that. so yes you can.

>Can I become muslim if im a tranny?
No, but Islam has never had a problem with eunuchs.

Sure. you can be my wife

... nah let him.... they'll kill him soon enough...

Most Muslim men I know are gay. So yes.

The Gospel or Barnabas is a forgery

youtube.com/watch?v=ufWQNBVl8n0