Crypto is for fools, prove me wrong

>shitloads of various crypto currencies exist
>most are worthless garbage
>even niggers can create crypto, enter GUAPcoin for a prime example
>cryptokikes be like “MUH BITCORNS AND OTHER CRIPTOS BE VIABLE BECUZ NO CENTRUL BANKS CONTOLLING THEM’
>doesn’t realize that if something is so diluted that even niggers can create their own shitty worthless currency, it speaks volumes about the entire concept being junk
>doesn’t understand that despite it being easily controlled (currently by kikes) that a single currency per nation makes things standardized to not have said currencies fluctuate in worth like those of 3rd world nations

Where were you when you woke up to the crypto scam and realized that (((they))) are laughing as you piss your hard-earned monies away on e-garbage that’s worthless in 99.9% of all legal transactions?

Attached: B6BD4C1A-5140-434B-980E-11CC52EEC96A.png (340x380, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_160oMzblY8
tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oKh54NhX-Bitcoin-Halving-and-Charting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crypto shills either don't know how the thing works
or they invested in that shit and now desperately trying to shill people into buying in so they could maybe get their money back

this belongs on Jow Forums
btfo

>shadman

Attached: 8A84BEE5-B2DB-488E-ABF6-E6957270BECD.jpg (717x760, 378K)

Jow Forums has been spilling over into this place lately, so this is fair play.

Attached: 012405742547.jpg (563x843, 229K)

Good goy. Keep defending the banking system and fiat currency.

but nobody uses bad cryptocurrencies idiot

eventually coin innovation will peak and that will leave a handful of coins that have proven themselves

go make your own coin and see how much market share you take lol

Attached: 1519806091195.png (645x729, 105K)

I fail to understand how crypto is supposed to de-centralize currency when every transaction has to be checked by the big daddy bitcoin police to make sure it’s a legitimate bitcoin

Attached: BE34692B-94B7-4C78-B1FF-FC7B555CF3D1.jpg (480x360, 11K)

What do you mean by checked? No one can stop a bitcoin transaction from happening. If you're talking about every transaction being public, you can use privacy coins.

Crypto is mostly a financial masturbation.
Property is where it's at.

Bitcoin is a cunt to sell, at least here. For some reason I can buy with a credit card but can't fucking sell.

The current centralized and 'standardized' currency is so controlled that depending on your country over 50% of your income is taken away with taxation while you have 0 control of the inflation rate. AND you account can be frozen at any times.
Something just tells me that things could be done atleast a little bit better.
Crypto challenges these problems. It still hasn't quite stabilized yet, but these things take time. The the history of mankind is full centralized currencies and corruption, decentralization has never been even a possible as a concept before.

>10x my investment before the crash
>bought my house outright
>no debts
>comfy

Maybe it is, but I played and won so I got one up on the yids

>gambling
do you know how stupid you sound? There are tons of ways you can make money
we're talking about if crypto can become real money, you know for buying stuff not waiting 2 weeks until you change your imaginary coins back to USD to actually use the funds

But what’s stopping you from making counterfeit bitcoins?
Every bitcoin has to be verified by something right?

holo eventually will remplace face book and twitter, sharding ready, no censorship, its a currency with future, 1$ ahoy

Attached: 1545174424500.png (595x447, 72K)

The only defect with crypto is how much energy usage and gpu usage it costs on the economy.

>there are tons of ways to make money
Teach me, O Memeflag Senpai, I am a complete retard

because the whole network has to agree that your counterfeit bitcoin is legit, and they wont.

start sucking dick for 1$
for that price you will have tons of clients daily
you need to up your game so you could blow someone in 2 minutes lets say
in an hour you can suck 30 dicks
work 8 hours a day? 240$ guaranteed
that is 1200 a week, 57K a year

have you tried localbitcoins.com? plenty of lads trading for bank transfer. ever since they cut interbank transfer times to within the hour trading on there has exploded.

Fair point. However, all your arguments can be boiled down to a matter of personal responsibility and awareness of this practice.
Other than that, Crypto is another resource until it's possible demise.
>sage

Attached: 1546360381647.jpg (184x184, 7K)

This. Most wallets are still shit (it surprises me miners are not funding better devs for this) and it's still too complex for casual users. Also, BTC needs to die. Everything is pegged to it, but it's next to useless as a currency that can actually be used (thank you Blockstream).
But, anyone who is against crypto conceptually is a fiatcuck, plain and simple.

>Shadman

Attached: Hide2.png (450x354, 6K)

I've only known 2 people out of hundreds who made money off crypto. Instead of holding onto it till it went to the moon they would buy low and sell medium, this worked because very few/no exchanges cashed out when it was high.

bitcoin aint so bad

the reason its still around is because its tried and true. 8 years without any serious issues, and no forking fuckery to introduce potential risks.

itll die eventually but not yet. it is necessary for now.

Attached: Monsters, Inc.webm (720x480, 905K)

Attached: 1539595273394.jpg (601x728, 48K)

Crypto needs to be tied to something tangible man... I'm thinking like, Cannabinoid Kruegerrands...

>the whole network
i.e. big daddy bitcoin police

trumpcoin.com

Attached: bvEnw8E.png (400x400, 10K)

>the reason its still around is because its tried and true. 8 years without any serious issues
Mate, fees hit $50 in December 2017 because Blockstream refused to compromise on a simple 2MB bump to the blocksize. In fact, they actively propagandized against it.
If you cannot see this was blatant sabotage with the intent of destroying its credibility right as they manufactured its highest "boom", you're not seeing straight.
I'm not critiquing its fundamentals. If it had've evolved as Satoshi intended it to, it would be BCH.

It is so stop focusing on crypto or blockchain and only pay attention to bitcoin. Those other things are just for making more fiat or btc.

putincoin.org

Attached: 5a33a925fc7e93b2608b456a.jpg (900x506, 40K)

Attached: 1497051595510.jpg (663x630, 89K)

>create niggercoins
>sell them for a thousand dollarydoos each
>noone buys them
The crypto market is self controlling. Only idiots will buy shitcoins, and if noones buying it it has no value no matter what the creator or the holders allege.

"big daddy bitcoin police" is forced to "rule" in the interest of the network. do you understand how blockchain works? the software is the law.

im not a maximalist but an unchanging protocol has an upside of stability. its probably better that bitcoin sticks in the mud and if people want to fork better versions then let them fork it. bitcoin will get taken over eventually but only once those superior forks have proven themselves against the test of time.

All fiat currencies are based on TRUST.
You use dollars, or euros, or pounds, becuase you trust you'll be able to swap them for goods and services.
Bitcoin has some trust now that it's ten years old.
The big advantage of bitcoin is you can't just print more of it like you can with paper money.
There will only ever be 21m bitcoin (estimated 4m are already permanently lost) to go around the entire planet.
If you're smart, you should hold at least one BTC as a lottery ticket against the end of the world. That 1BTC could end up buying your home and being your pension. It could end up being much more, or maybe it's nothing; but the potential makes it worth taking a risk.

Attached: Swedish_Chef.jpg (800x960, 61K)

>2 weeks

The longest it’s ever taken to withdraw my funds from Kraken has been an hour. I’ve withdrawn profit, and driven into town to buy a new car, and the money has been in my account when I arrived at the dealership.
If you’re waiting for two weeks that’s an issue between you and your bank user.

Are coins viable at the moment to use for everyday transactions?
No, but if you can make £30k in paper money with digital money and spend it the same day, does it matter?

No I don’t understand how blockchain works
But if any third party has authority on whether or not the transaction goes through, then the currency isn’t truly p2p and anonymous and severed from any and all outside influence

there is no 3rd party. thousands of mining nodes owned by INDIVIDUAL people have a financial incentive to process your transaction. bitcoin is immediately dead if otherwise. a single nefarious actor would have to run enough hash power to make up 51% of the network in order to fuck with transactions. this would cost billions.

watch this vid: youtube.com/watch?v=_160oMzblY8

>im not a maximalist but an unchanging protocol has an upside of stability. its probably better that bitcoin sticks in the mud and if people want to fork better versions then let them fork it.
This is where you are misunderstanding. There was already a change in protocol, quite a considerable one - Segregated Witness - and the only real other change in protocol (which was almost infinitely less complex) that people wanted was a small bump in the blocksize cap (1MB). Again, this very simple change was treated with such malice that it was an obvious concentrated effort to stifle BTC's utility and hence adoption.
The point here being that it is not a "good" currency, it has been utterly fucked deliberately. And, the crisis of Dec 2017 was manufactured with the intent of destroying the public's confidence in crypto and blockchain.
If you're questioning the above narrative, just ask yourself: Was there ever actually any technical proven merit to the arguments against increasing the blocksize to 2MB, looking at things in retrospect?

>But if any third party has authority on whether or not the transaction goes through
This is exactly the problem that crypto solves.

>l'homme d'shad

Attached: babby 2.jpg (720x715, 58K)

Attached: bitcoin fail.jpg (1397x838, 125K)

What stops me from just mining a few thousand coins of every new cryptocurrency popping up and waiting until one gains a bit of traction?

For the record, shill or not, this:
... demonstrates my point. As the value flew up, adoption and, shortly after, confidence flew down.

Crypto currencies sound like the Dutch tulip bulb bubble to me - over excitement about valueless entities

Attached: 1541355395883.jpg (2951x9999, 3.2M)

Your power bill.

Can confirm. Better off learning about masternodes and POS coins if you are going to participate.

The energy loss is worth the purge of corruption. Governments are much bigger problems to humanity than global warming or any other environmental factor.
This is worth building new nuclear power plants if necessary. This is why crypto is successful - you can't counterfeit it, it's physically impossible.

I want to marry jiru sutainu

Attached: jill goldstein.jpg (965x1200, 167K)

No it doesn't. Fiat isn't backed by shit, only public acceptance - this is what crypto still lacks.
This is the main point of crypto - virtual scarcity.

I know a New York Jew who put all his student fund money into Bitcoin.
When it had a massive drop he literally Kvetched over lost shekels and sperged out for a good 6 hours.

the thing is that BTC is the one that changed. I think LN should have been implemented on a fork for testing, not vice versa like it is now.

zoom out

tradingview.com/chart/BLX/oKh54NhX-Bitcoin-Halving-and-Charting/

Attached: 1545143546934.png (1852x1408, 137K)

Attached: seeyouin2020.png (1422x4632, 3.02M)

So there’s the other philosophy to central banking. A coin or multiple for every person. Don’t know what to call it but individual currencies can serve. Wherein if someone wishes to purchase your labor they do so at certain exchange rate. By doing so they set your value as an individual. This solves the deflation issues of bitcoin while keeping a natural stable inflation. It also keeps niggers niggers.

>shitloads of fiat money exist
>most have collapsed already
>still trusts fiat

if you dont want to understand what proof of work is and why some coins are more solid than others, then you can be the busboyon the moon colony

Not the jews, the bogs.

Dunno dude, I turned 600 bucks into 120k in two weeks. If that makes me a faggot, pass the cock.

>shadman

Triple entry booksing has very exciting ramifications, but yes crypto is a meme

The claim that it has a finite supply is bullshit since anyone can just make a new coin. It's useless in a SHTF situation where the internet goes down. If you got in before it took off you could have made money off it, but those times are over.

Ariable land, a clean water source, and guns are the best commidities you can own.

you can't pay in another currency if the shopkeeper wants BTC, it just doesn't work.
When BTC forked into BTC and BCH, their combined market caps were approximately the same as BTC alone before the fork - thus no new value was created out of thin air. Only market demand gives a crypto value.
The reason there are so many currencies is because it's early, a ruling currency hasn't been established yet and being early in a new ecosystem is rewarding.