You should legally be allowed to kill people you save

You should legally be allowed to kill people you save.

For example if I cut free someone tied to train tracks narrowly avoiding an incoming train, immediately after there will be a trial to determine if I did save them and if I was the only one that could have. Thereafter if I murder them I will be free from legal consequences.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1526639166355.png (417x676, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lhbQ_5tRWBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No wonder you westoids wont exist in 10 years you all are retards

A classified trial?

what are you even on?

Not an argument.
What are *you* on? When did I say classified trial?

You have to be 18 to post here kiddo. Go back to bed - it's a school night.

Show flag...This has to be a troll

this is too retarded to even consider discussing, meme flag

Why would you kill someone you saved in the first place ?
Are you stupid ?

been 20 minutes
>1 post by this ID
Slide thread

>*Man about to die*
>”Help, please”
>*Hispanic gangsters roll up in one of those muscle cars with hydraulics*
>”Ay we got you compadre”
>”Never mind I’ll take my chances, I don’t know what you fucks might do to me.”

Attached: 155D920B-A09E-495E-8884-7654A87E5226.gif (358x358, 325K)

Thats a good point, if you were the kind of person to save people why would you want to kill the person you saved? They would have to be a real dick or truly evil.
Seems like you proved why this should be legal.
Not an argument.

Why go to all the trouble of saving someone if you just want to kill them afterwards?

Nobody asked you to save anyone. You made the decision, don't expect reward.

>What are *you* on? When did I say classified trial?

whose life did you "save"?

This is a stupid thread but people change overtime and so the same person you saved a year ago may not be the same person you're killing today, even if they have been in the same body throughout.

But this is just stupid. Sage this thread, it belongs on /b/.

Also this. They don't owe you anything.

See There are many laws that make sure some things you decide to do are rewarded, this has nothing to do with why it should or shouldn't be legal.
The person tied to the train tracks.
I literally don't care, this is a question about legality and politics and as such it will remain here. You can leave at any time.

Your a funny guy sully and i like you, that is why I'm going to stage your death save you and kill you last...

>The person tied to the train tracks.

And who was that?

is it classified?

[redacted]

Anyone, it doesn't matter, it was an example.
Can you start being serious please?

So what would be the point of saving someone if you just wanted to kill them in the first place?

If a person is tied to a train track you don't have to save him. You can choose to walk by. If you save the person you have no right to kill him. Because he owes you life doesn't mean you can take it away. By that logic parents should be allowed to kill their children since they gave them life. Good actions are optional, bad actions are prohibited. You don't have to save the guy, but you can't murder him. Only because you saved him the definition of murder doesn't change. Life is not to be exchanged in a transaction, and it's not a zero sum game.

>Can you start being serious please?

I am being serious.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhbQ_5tRWBc

Attached: 1547185857816.jpg (250x323, 63K)

FPBP

Will this extend to doctors?

That’s fucking retarded. But we are on 4chin so what should I have expected?

What about lifeguards?

You should legally be allowed to kill people who save you, as a pre-emptive self defense measure.

How do you even know he's a westoid? Dude has a meme flag, you dont even know where he's from. The fuck is a westoid anyway? Is this what you foreign fucks do all the day when the greatest country is asleep? Act like retards?

What a retard

t. Westoid cuck

>Only reason you exist is because of me
>I should be able to kill you
>Parents are now legally allowed to kill their children

Attached: 1467000209762.png (847x674, 289K)