youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4GbcuBvUQ
archive.is/zLkWA
thoughtco.com/who-nominated-more-supreme-court-justices-3880107
youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA!

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4GbcuBvUQ

Attached: 190109-ruth-bader-ginsburg-feature-image.jpg (618x410, 102K)

>The photo of testing results obtained by NBC News was taken at the testing location along the California-Mexico border, known as "Pogo Row."

>Responding to the picture from the South Lawn of the White House on Thursday morning, Trump claimed "that’s a wall designed by previous administrations."

>According to San Diego Sector Border Patrol Chief Rodney Scott, the versions seen by NBC News and the president, however, were larger than the actual prototypes tested at "Pogo Row."

>In a statement, DHS Spokeswoman Katie Waldman said, "The steel bollard construction is based on the operational requirements of the United States Border Patrol and is a design that has been honed over more than a decade of use. It is an important part of Border Patrol's impedance and denial capability."

>"While the design currently being constructed was informed by what we learned in the prototypes, it does not replicate those designs," said Waldman. "The steel bollard design is internally reinforced with materials that require time and multiple industrial tools to breach, thereby providing U.S. Border Patrol agents additional response time to affect a successful law enforcement resolution. In the event that one of the steel bollards becomes damaged, it is quick and cost-effective to repair.

>"The professionals on the border know that a wall system is intended not only to prevent entry, it is intended to defer and to increase the amount of time and effort it takes for one to enter so that we can respond with limited border patrol agents. Even a wall that is being breached is a valuable tool in that it allows us to respond to the attempted illegal entry."

>In response to KPBS, CBP spokesman Ralph DeSio said the prototypes "were not and cannot be designed to be indestructible," but were designed to "impede or deny efforts to scale, breach, or dig under such a barrier, giving agents time to respond."

archive.is/zLkWA

Attached: 1547201694771.png (588x703, 312K)

night. too drunk to go on.

Attached: wise yet comfy holo.jpg (400x400, 53K)

Looks like I was wrong, you were the bot OP.

First to Awoo!

Attached: 1459052699639.png (900x900, 310K)

Twitter temp banned me for calling Jim Accosta a faggot. WEAK.

Attached: 1546043445067.jpg (1200x877, 59K)

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR
I CANNOT LIVE
I CANNOT DIE

Attached: ginzo.jpg (680x408, 206K)

make a pot of coffee and grab that second wind faggot

If Trump gets 5 SCOTUS pics, he'll be the fifth president ever to have had the chance.

thoughtco.com/who-nominated-more-supreme-court-justices-3880107

Have a good night

Attached: maga-sleep.jpg (1065x1070, 285K)

Not getting my hopes up.

I’ll know its true when I see liberals crying in the streets.

Supreme Court Associate Justice Raymond Kethledge

Attached: Raymond Kethledge.jpg (480x722, 31K)

>not having a trump iq
>not calling him a faggot backhandedly with something like “dear diary...”

Die, Jew.

Attached: 1536683185259.png (241x269, 76K)

Look at the size of those lads

You never know, that screen shot of the crash cart posted in the catalog might just be real

Attached: today.jpg (1236x1653, 1.09M)

>FDR picked 8 SCOTUS justices
I hate that that crippled faggot more each passing day

Attached: 1540429949726.png (900x802, 317K)

correct.
carry on.
AWOO~

Attached: AWOO_recheck.gif (900x900, 110K)

He really owned him epic style right? Meanwhile, the fence is still a fence.

I-i gave the bigger article here:
(You)

Attached: sad awoo.png (542x339, 257K)

>I CANNOT DIE
NO DONT JINX IT

Attached: 1547171238215.png (517x491, 295K)

night comfy sadcat
No, goy.

> A FENCE IS NOT A WALL DRUMPF (don't build it tho', pretty pls, it's totally ineffective, trust us)
For half the money the US sends to niggers each year in foreign aid, we could have a nuclear wall. Go fuck yourself.

RBG will be participating in cases from home; her current 'known' status.

Attached: 1537960210167.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

I'd rather just have her retire. It would be the opposite of sympathy, her entire reputation gone as well as the "resitance hero" image. Lefties will think she betrayed them, they cannot think beyond the moment.

you have a couple stray pixels on her cheek

Attached: awoo-recheck.gif (900x900, 110K)

>flag
>777
>ID: egodz

>the fence is still a fence.
you misspelled steel slat structure

It's another ptg pretends that fences are walls episode.

Attached: 1517556781764.png (780x720, 373K)

>I'd rather just have her retire.
How can someone who's already dead retire?

Attached: awoo-recheck.gif (900x900, 110K)

I like your hair

Attached: 1531236956723.png (800x1131, 182K)

>steel slat structure
Also known as a fence. You see that spacing between your beloved slats? That's what makes it a fence.

>When you look it up and the phrase "Functional Requirements" or "Functional Utility" doesn't translate into Leftist
>They have no idea of the concept
>They have no idea why objects exist or why objects are attributed labels to begin with

Oooooh, well that explains things.
You know that if you take a stick and carve it a certain way to perform a task, such as scratching your back, it ceases to be a stick and instead becomes a back-scratcher.
A steel beam is a steel beam, Many beams close together in a straight line become a wall through the purpose and function one attributes it.

So for the purposes of a Trump supporter, it is indeed a wall.
For the purposes of an anti-Trumper, it is indeed a fence.
Those are labels, designations, open to subjective interpretation.

But the fact that the wall/fence is insurmountable remains. Delivering that fact into the world, the fact of the southern border being secure, is Trump making good on the campaign promise.

If it was common sense and knowledge that by placing garden gnomes every 100 feet somehow, through some kind of magic, would cause mexicans to flee in utter terror from the border upon approaching it and it was the most cost effective way of securing the border then the campaign chant would have been "Plant the gnomes! Plant the gnomes! Plant the gnomes!"

There are many possible ways to secure the southern border, most ideas would be extremely costly however. The wall was suggested and rallied around as it was the most cost effective method. The steel bars are even admittedly more expensive than concrete. But the Dems are more open to a series of steel beams than they are concrete.
But why?
Because then they can, in a display of profound pettiness, claim Trump didn't build a wall and thus
failed to deliver on his promise through a linguistic technicality.
Because the left cares about words, semantics, distinctions without differences.
While the right focuses more on results, truth, purpose and utility.

Attached: 1513098748767.jpg (666x743, 69K)

cool drawing saved

t. Jim Acosta

then repost it shaming him for his lack of knowledge

No, Jim's a fucking retard because he made a big deal about how it drops off suddenly. Wow, I wonder why? Spoke nothing of it's lack of effectiveness. Try again.

>all of this mental gymnastic COPE

Attached: 1538591574699.jpg (416x396, 21K)

The Wall will end up a done deal when Ruthie's status is revealed

tl;dr
>leftists have the brain of a small dog

That's some nice pasta you've got there. Damage control isn't going to work.

Attached: wall fence obstable barricade barrier partition enclosure seperator.jpg (642x490, 38K)

And so do you, spic.

exactly.
The southern border is going to be secure and the mental gymnastics is that by labeling a static barrier as a fence, somehow you weren't BTFO.

Calling it a fence won't import more beaners

with badgers.

fell free to fix.

Attached: badger_maga.png (197x355, 41K)

Jim ignores the nightly running gun battles of Reynosa but that's another story altogether
Shit's fucked when a city of 1 Million people has no police force

>Sure you might have reduced illegal border crossings DRUMPF, but the obstacle is clearly not a wall, its a fence/barrier/barricade.
CHECKMATE DRUMPFSTERS

Attached: two laughing hatted anime cutie girls snickering gif.gif (480x270, 156K)

>no you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So if its a fence why are dems saying its a wall and they wont fund it?

Attached: DAA3AAE5-83CF-4D4F-81FC-A85B75EDE3F9.jpg (750x878, 357K)

Good God, the dictionary triggers Dems harder than anything else these days, they’ve gone so fucking far out redefining words they’re basically in an alternate reality.

Attached: 299B47C6-85C0-43CA-9A26-EB2A924CD167.jpg (528x485, 27K)

>but it won't stop 100%

Nancy Pelosi showed up at the white house and I couldn't help but notice she had a terrible smell about her. Her hands were utterly filthy. Our meeting lasted over lunch and I pulled out some hand sanitizer and used some on myself. I didn't need to use any since I had just washed my hands, but I figured that if I used some maybe she would take the hint and use some herself when I offered her the small bottle of hand sanitizer.

To my astonishment she refused, saying "that stuff is worthless" as she tore into her food with her bare hands "Don't you know that stuff only kills 99.9% of germs? Frankly, I just don't see the point in using stuff like that" she smiled a yellow smile "or bathing for that matter. You'll never get it all, you know?"

Attached: file.png (270x273, 75K)

>Jim ignores the nightly running gun battles of Reynosa but that's another story altogether
Good thing Trump declared a national emergency, right?

Wow you really got me toothpaste for pointing out that's the same shit that's been posted the last three nights at least as damage control.

Guys i just got word from inside sources

RBG's blood transfusion was a success and she is now expected to live up to 150

What if the dems were to approve a protective or restrictive barrier of drones or some shit? I mean, since that's a wall too.
You know, maybe if all Trump supporters pretended to be really really butthurt about the wall being a fence the dems could start seeing it as a victory as approve it.

Reminder that someone posted a suspiciously realistic looking version of a crash cart screen shot in the catalog with RBG's name on it.
It does not look good despite the fact that's she's supposedly out of the ICU and home right now.
Code blue at any moment

Attached: ruth-bader-ginsburg.jpg (1440x997, 160K)

Attached: 0B717C9B-1332-4287-A6B9-5E859D82831F.jpg (383x245, 30K)

If border patrol can use that more effectively than structural solutions, fine. But for places where people live right at the border, you need to slow down invasion.

overposting makes you look weak like Jew

>What if the dems were to approve a protective or restrictive barrier of drones or some shit?
That's what the euphemism of border security actually is. "Well, you see it's a VIRTUAL WALL!" Yeah, so you can see caravan after caravan rush the border and do nothing about it or hey, I don't know, stop it?

>guys
>not goys
Proxy.

You would know a thing about being a jew, wouldn't you? Kike.

My foreskin is suspiciously still intact

>shaming him for his lack of knowledge
Be nice wtf

>implying jews use "goy" unironically

hmmm you guys have armed drones.
would they be happy with that?

When do we get drunk on our bloodlust for the great cleansing anons? Why must we settle for the bottled ambrosia?

Why not just
>If you are found to be an illegal we just shoot you on the spot

_?????
?_____?
?_____?
_____?
____?
___?
___?

___?

Can someone shop hillary being thrown out the helicopter with a noise around her neck

BENIS :D

No

This.. woman.. is 85 going on 100 already. The common cold could wipe her out at this point.

Attached: 1538847460880 (2).jpg (711x612, 55K)

Oh look it's the Australian that ever being told bribes and cartel payrolls of BP/DHS agents are a thing now tries to flip the script.

If the democrats won't agree to a fence, let alone a wall, you really think Reapers are on the table?

>when you see things so ugly that it makes you happy to be alive

Attached: 1524131235584.png (815x815, 712K)

after being told*

youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

>amerimutts can never have this

Attached: lx4r7nhacm921.png (1030x514, 941K)

but she is dead already?

>implying the mohel did not suck your penis after he mutilated you as a sacrifice to Satan

She ain't dead till the code blue protocol has been completely run through

She's on ice. Like the Queen. Cold storage.

Because OOMAN RIGHTS
Orkz got it easier, just bash in the skulls of anyone who says you're not a big guy

can you show me stats on what % of border patrol are on the cartel payrolls?
as to it being a "thing now"
what is this recent?
has this not been happening with borders everywhere for thousands of years?
there will always be scum.
deal with them as best as you can and negate the effects.
Now as to having to explain sarcasm to you.

Has anyone seen any live and unedited footage of her since late December?

What did Jewgle mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-09-21-14-35.png (1920x1200, 144K)

Cucked liberal mindsets are like a tumor to successful civilizations. They constantly promote chaos and discord like slaanesh from warhammer 40k

so what if the next caravan rams two planes into your steel "wall"?
didn't really think this one through, huh drumfies!

Attached: 1541525807639.jpg (280x400, 28K)

hey why is israel so useless that they NEED American defense funding?

supposedly, TMZ yesterday, but people are calling that footage out as old and fake

no

link?

owww any link?

Mexico doesn't have planes.

Attached: Was it fate or my own ego that put me here.jpg (1200x776, 114K)

Biracial and gay.
They also just tried to sell a bunch of fighter jets we gave them.

How.
About.
You.
Stop.
Posting.
Like.
This.
And.
Maybe.
MAYBE.
I'll.
Take.
You.
Seriously.
Faggot.

We don't

Attached: 1541093982699.jpg (777x864, 152K)