YOU ARE BRAINWASHED

I feel like this is a subject I have a ton of experience with.

Years ago I got heavily involved in the anti-SJW stuff and I came right up to the brink of becoming an alt-right tard,which is no better than the SJWs themselves.

I know tons of guys that didn't pull themselves back and are full blown Trumptards atm repeating infowars conspiracies about the feminist conspiracy to destroy men and all kinds of shit.

These were normal people 3-4 years ago and they've gone completely off the deep end. These places are like black holes of shit and I highly suggest everyone stay away from them, they create echo chambers where everything you see is a caricature of some perceived enemy.

The reason I pulled back was because I started to notice how many of them were completely unhinged over time. I started to ask myself "if these people became this mentally ill after following this over time with how normal they were before what will happen to me”?

Attached: C11D999A-FBDA-41D8-BB34-1C3D2F457F5A.jpg (572x845, 65K)

fuck off nigger

Attached: 1514609342947.jpg (422x751, 42K)

Attached: npcinner.jpg (300x168, 8K)

No idea or word is dangerous to the mind of one who is able to think objectively and critically.
Some people are retarded, that's how we get Neo-Nazis and flatearth.

What percent of niggers hate white people?

Both sides can't be the same, because Truth Exists

Attached: latest findings.png (1692x1936, 452K)

Can't we just call it nazi-gendered and be done with it?

Yes . I finally see the light . Glormphf is finished and you wite bois aren't allowed to work in your collective interests. #MeToo #blackPrydeNigguh #wakanda #impeach45
>Glormphf is finished .

Attached: 1546990706124.jpg (972x450, 114K)

You just described the entire history of the human race. It's not even news worthy that this is human nature.

>echo chambers
>anonymous
>very obviously leftists moderation

Retard detected. A drone has been sent to your location to sanitize the land.

Attached: 1524614513553.png (1030x353, 190K)

go ask mom to put a marvel movie on tv

not everyone completely flips their lives and opinions for what's current in the news. Get some help, retard.

I doubt u were even conscious for 9-11 fucking new fag

Attached: 1E6F4DE7-B1A0-488A-A470-2F3F718121F1.jpg (600x450, 65K)

Holy shit the autism that must have been required to birth that infographic, I can't even begin to comprehend it.

Is Eggman still alive?

Kys universalist egalitarian. If you think it was ever about the tactics the "SJWs" use then you were a stooge from the start. It has ALWAYS been about their beliefs versus ours. I would stomp a thousand nigger babies into pulp without batting an eye.

>reddit spacing
>1 post by this ID
sage in all fields, boys. JDIF isn't getting paid today

Attached: sageslidethreads.png (1637x945, 244K)

-it's the people who reject mainstream luther that are brainwashed

proof that you're brainwashed. don't worry leftypol, i saged. back to the leftypol discord drawing board!

>grouping trump support with alex jones anything
you're just as blind as ever.

Most obvious, shittiest concern troll I’ve ever seen. Do something better with your life OP. I know you can because I used to be like you. I posted for pennies. I was angry that no women wanted to sleep with me. I believed all the left wing conspiracy theories. I bought into the notion that a giant physical barrier on the border wouldn’t stop people from just walking right across. I didn’t want to have kids and didn’t care if I got AIDS. I was an in your face “everyone’s a retard but me” atheist. I wore Che Guevara tee shirts. I thought it was just a coincidence that all of my supervisors at the troll farm were named -stein or -berg or -witz or -baum. Then I woke up one day and realized they were just using me, taking advantage of my unhinged anger and naïveté. I stormed into work that day and told Mrs. Applebaum to “suck my tiny uncut cock, I quit!”, and I never looked back. Now I’m doing much better, I’ve got a great job, and I’ve found women are way more into right wing men than effeminate progressive men. You can do it too, OP. I know you can. Good luck, bud.

Checks out

>Trusting a single thing a jew says
Hello newfag

This shithole actually prevented me from ever becoming a trump tard

You are a faggot. When you say pulling yourself back what you are really saying is bowing back down on your knees to the Kikes and their pet Niggers. Fuck you faggot.

infowars != alt right
alt right != infowars

alt right is dead anyways
what we need is a nonlarpy white nationalism that normies won't cringe at.

People aren't brainwashed by this, there's a group of people who are especially distrusting who probably had something happen to them in their childhood and they're prone to believing conspiracy theories, which are the crowd that gravitate towards infowars.

Just because people support Trump doesn't make them a holocaust denier and Alex Jones fan. I think he's a loon and generally accept he mainstream on all the conspiracy theory shit. Yet I support Brexit and Trump and can browse Jow Forums and hold largely reasonable positions.

>i'm a loser incel who couldn't handle the red pill

Cry more incel.

Attached: 1547017947868.jpg (517x491, 65K)

>Infowhores
You must be new here

Harsh but true. You either adapt however can or just don't.

Define what a "normal person" is.

Yes. Saint Eggy of White still bestrides the narrow world like a colossus. Memes aside, he's a great dude.

Pretty disgusting and goes to show how the world is just a shithole riddled with retards and life is just a competition and feelings don't matter.

Nice b8, faggot. Keep working on it and you will earn your merit badge in trolling in no time.

based Eggman

Buy a new script kikes.

Attached: you are being fondled.jpg (768x507, 94K)

He has a girlfriend now. Best proof ever that not all le redpill shit is true.

Attached: eggmans girlfriend.jpg (900x1200, 161K)

Someone decided to do the diligence that the (((media))) refuses to, and you call it autism.

I feel like this is a subject I have a ton of experience with.

Years ago I got heavily involved in the anti-SJW stuff and I came right up to the brink of becoming an alt-right tard,which is no better than the SJWs themselves.

I know tons of guys that didn't pull themselves back and are full blown Trumptards atm repeating infowars conspiracies about the feminist conspiracy to destroy men and all kinds of shit.

These were normal people 3-4 years ago and they've gone completely off the deep end. These places are like black holes of shit and I highly suggest everyone stay away from them, they create echo chambers where everything you see is a caricature of some perceived enemy.

The reason I pulled back was because I started to notice how many of them were completely unhinged over time. I started to ask myself "if these people became this mentally ill after following this over time with how normal they were before what will happen to me”?

Attached: Jew Says.jpg (119x125, 4K)

It actually is, eggman always had a chance cause he's White. He always had what it takes to figure it out, some guys though will always be unfuckable/unlovable, mostly non-Whites.

>Oy vey i don't have a girlfriend what is i to do

Just end this shitty little world already. I'm so done with humanity.

The guy's not THAT fucking ugly, wtf? i don't get it.

>leddit spacing

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

TELL ME I'M GONNA MAKE IT, I'M 25 AND ON THE VERGE OF ROPING

I WANNA MAKE IT, FUCK.

Also I just spent £3000 on my new gaming rig and some weed.

Attached: 1524988099135.jpg (1448x2047, 302K)

plebbit scum

>I WANNA MAKE IT, FUCK.
>Also I just spent £3000 on my new gaming rig and some weed.

Theres your problem

I don't care.

I work FUCKING HARD at my mcjob.

Often doing shifts back to back etc, been dreaming of a gaming rig since I was a kid man.

We all got dreams, my 2nd dream is get my very own gf.

>not getting a PS3 and playing all the old classics available there from the comfort of your TV for smoking the negro's cabbage to give a veneer of indifference and profundity to a life now devoted to the meme of PC gaming and desultory whinging online

Tell me those ultra settings of BF are worth it when you use your expensive rig simply to research noose tying.

>paying that much for a gaming rig

What a fag. What are you going to play, Far Cry and Mass Effect? They are a waste of money in 2019.

Might as well emulate the classics. Your choice of words about your new £3000 system tells me that Jamal will be cucking you forever. Especially the fact you'd buy such a thing in 2019 to play (((modern games))) and fill (((their pockets))) with shekels like a wage slave.

It's time for the rope. DO IT.

Attached: 1545948220919.png (600x536, 253K)

Thank you for your effort.
May I ask how you unlocked this update?

forgive english, i am Russia.

i come to study clothing and fashion at American university. i am here little time and i am very hard stress. i am gay also and this very difficult for me, i am very religion person. i never act to be gay with other men before. but after i am in america 6 weeks i am my friend together he is gay also. He was show me American fashion and then we are kiss.

We sex together. I never before now am tell my mother about gay because i am very shame. As i fock this American boy it is very good to me but also i am feel so guilty. I feel extreme guilty as I begin orgasm. I feel so guilty that I pick up my telephone and call Mother in Russia. I awaken her. It too late for stopping so I am cumming sex. I am very upset and guilty and crying, so I yell her, "I AM CUM FROM SEX" (in Russia). She say what? I say "I AM CUM FROM SEX" and she say you boy, do not marry American girl, and I say "NO I AM CUM FROM SEX WITH MAN, I AM IN ASS, I CUM IN ASS" and my mother very angry me. She not get scared though.

I hang up phone and am very embarrass. My friend also he is very embarrass. I am guilt and feel very stupid. I wonder, why do I gay with man? But I continue because when it spurt it feel very good in American ass.

>they create echo chambers where everything you see is a caricature of some perceived enemy.

>Glormphf is finished and you wite bois aren't allowed to work in your collective interests. #MeToo #blackPrydeNigguh #wakanda #impeach45

Is that a tranny?

Attached: gdq.jpg (1280x1055, 373K)

/thread

You were never awake to begin with. Get lost loser.

>Both sides can't be the same, because Truth Exists
I was a fence sitter for a long time until I came to this conclusion. Don't know what to make of your pic though.

user those 3,000 dollary doos could have been used to make more money

Yeah man, you sound like an experienced idiot.

good riddance but you are still brain washed if you think you 'figured out' there is more in the deeper levels

youre never going to pass
you were born a man, and will always be one.
no matter how much make up and hormones you try to cover that 5 o clock shadow with, or your fake chemical balls you call tits. or that axe wound between your legs.
youre a dude, just a very mentally ill gay dude

You are an absolute brainlet if you think being red pilled on pol is peak wokeness

An allelle linked to intelligence? How would you even know? neuro scientists barely know what general regions in some parts of some people's brains do. How could you link that to a genome with any level of statistical significance?

Attached: EC6DA62B-EB65-4BAC-8A95-E2D4741FB4BE.jpg (192x247, 16K)

This isn't an echo chamber, it's a hurt box you stupid faggot.

Concern trolling, the post. Gotta get more subtle if you want the shekels Mr D&C shill. Remember, even if you glow in the dark, you're still doing it for shekels.

this

Attached: +1509406065596.png (701x495, 153K)

Because you don't need to be a neuroscientist to find a strong statical correlation between IQ and certain alleles.

>Echo chamber
>Constantly shilled with 1000's of different ideas from almost every known philosophy in the world.
K sure.

Attached: 389276124617.png (500x684, 193K)

Attached: 1539276963548.jpg (1216x937, 452K)

Your a brainlet if you think wokeness is something to aspire too.