Hey could someone post the image with the parts of the talmud that talk about treatment of the goy...

hey could someone post the image with the parts of the talmud that talk about treatment of the goy? the jews are very interesting to a believer as they are the vector for the rest of us, but still they are racial supremacists. a curious thing.

Attached: 1546794875158.jpg (348x342, 41K)

Attached: Jews 45.png (998x1134, 269K)

Wassa matter is your Internet broken?

Attached: Mohell.jpg (1926x2288, 965K)

it's just faster to get to the point this way
much obliged

Do you peace lovers also cut your baby dicks off?

eh I think the more rigorous do but I oppose it principally, same as halal slaughter. Islam allows for science to influence the outcome, it's not all thoughts and prayers.

it's funny how the talmud is written between the life of jesus and the compilation of the new testament. it's almost like jesus sent shockwaves through the outwardly so stalwart jewish community.

Your post is factually wrong on so many points I don't know where to begin

please do begin. I can point to a line in the koran supporting my claims about science. as long as you thank God it's not prohibited. the talmud is roughly year 0 - 2XX something, no?

>0 - 2XX
no, the mishnah is, which is the fundament of the talmud. the sources are compiled in this time.

Based Herge

Attached: DCtFAo0XoAEEZN6.jpg (596x647, 90K)

ah fuck it I can't find it. basically it's a segment about people who employ a midwife to help them with childbirth (science). those who then thank the midwife only are admonished, as her knowledge is given by God, and one is taught that it is appropriate to thank God at such a time. This means that her practice is a-ok, as long as you recognize the spiritual dimension first and foremost, and are thankful. Ie: medicine is fine as long as you remember the Source; ie: science is fine as long as you remember the Source and don't use it to do harm.

the book is written dialectically. Harsh words are mixed with great mercy. Somehow the mercy never makes it into these lists. A muslim may not be the first to take to the sword. Many have, and I expect God will deal with these as he sees fit, but I will not be judged for what they do.

off the top of my head I can tell you that
2 is wrong
3 is misleading
4 is wrong
5 I believe is effectively wrong as it relates to Muhammad directly and Muhammad is dead. It's possible I'm not remembering it quite right though, I recommend going to the source.
6 this is wrong
7 this is patently wrong
8 this is patently wrong. the jahiliyya are. you, the christians, are not jahiliyya. We are brothers.
9 this is effectively wrong but not entirely wrong. it relates to how you handle populations after war, and since a muslim can't start a war... well it's muddied to say the least.
11 this is wrong
12 this is absolutely wrong and frankly ridiculous
15 this is ABSOLUTELY wrong
17 this is not correct but not entirely wrong. In his farewell sermon Muhammad clarified that no harm may befall the wives in these situations. They may be corrected but not harmed.
19 the men have been given responsibility for the women. the whole of these laws serves to protect the community as well as their chastity.
20 this is as wrong as anything could possibly be

if the guy who wrote this is a hindu then yea, hinduism and islam don't mix too good, same as christianity and paganism desu.

Random fact, Tintin turned 90 on the 10/01
Happy Birthday Tintin

It sums up as: Jews are the only humans, the only reason goyim exist in human form is so we don't have to be served by beasts.

Read this to understand the Talmud

Attached: Talmud analyzed.png (1920x4042, 1.91M)

muslims are so close to jews its insane. both of you act in the same manipulative Semitic way

le mao how about you read the fucking book if you want to know what's in it? I read the talmudic verses provided here in context, double check references and study who was who in the political context of the time. how about you actually learn for once burger kun?

I appoint you over goyim and their kingdoms, to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow. (Yirmiyahu 1:10)

Attached: kingdavid.jpg (325x390, 20K)

the thing about this kind of statement is: religiously it makes complete sense before christianity and islam, but after christianity and islam it doesn't make sense anymore unless you tell christians and muslims "nuh uh, y-you don't believe at all...!" Like I think it's Isaiah 66 that evangelicals look to as proof that modern israel was predicted prophetically, but isaiah 66 has this

“These are the ones I look on with favor:
those who are humble and contrite in spirit,
and who tremble at my word.
But whoever sacrifices a bull
is like one who kills a person,
and whoever offers a lamb
is like one who breaks a dog’s neck;
whoever makes a grain offering
is like one who presents pig’s blood,
and whoever burns memorial incense
is like one who worships an idol.
They have chosen their own ways,
and they delight in their abominations;
so I also will choose harsh treatment for them
and will bring on them what they dread.
For when I called, no one answered,
when I spoke, no one listened.
They did evil in my sight
and chose what displeases me.”

and guess what? when he called, the world answered. When he spoke, we listened. So the jewish supremacy is formally broken. and yet they persist.

>cant defend 16
this is so sad can we MOAB mecca?
mud-HAM-ed fucks kids AND pigs

Attached: 1547203417626.png (445x550, 306K)

>isaiah 66
That verse doesn't have anything to do with the verse I quoted.
We are Gods people, although the whole world belongs to God, the Jewish people are his chosen people.
"For you are a holy people, who belong to the LORD your God. Of all the people on earth, the LORD your God has chosen you to be his own special treasure." Deuteronomy 7:6

God said a lot since then.
haven't read the sura so I can't make a statement on it. I'm no imam.

what I mean is: when these things were said, the jews were the only rightly guided people. not so anymore. "goyim" in the Torah is not the same as "goyim" now.

Fucking hell all of your religions are total shit. Paganism plz