The Earth is dying

>Ocean filling with plastic
>Ice caps melting
>Entire world prepared to go into extreme changes in the next 50 years
>Fuck it dood, lets bitch about minor politics and let corporations like Apple drive us to extinction.

Attached: Plastic.jpg (750x422, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9o0aQtz7ouA&t=68s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amager_Bakke
theguardian.com/environment/shortcuts/2018/jun/08/microplastics-in-our-mussels-the-sea-is-feeding-human-garbage-back-to-us
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microplastics#Biological_integration_into_organisms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you say anything about establishing a global tax paid to the jewish bankers, I will smack you with my dick.

youtube.com/watch?v=9o0aQtz7ouA&t=68s

Quite a few of us are aware of just how dangerous plastic pollution is. We know that we should not be doing it.

The question is, who's doing the polluting in the first place?

Attached: WO-AV462_OCEANS_9U_20150212130916.jpg (700x337, 86K)

What if plastic was actually a nice environment for certain micromes and critters who don't have as sense of aesthetics?

Attached: IMG_0816.jpg (500x500, 41K)

I keep hearing the exact thing since the 80's

Until they cut it off late last year, most countries shipped most of their recyclables to China. They couldnt keep up and have no morals so they stuff it in the ocean. So most of it is still our shit

fuck you and your global warming lie.

It is more than 10 years ago that small island countries were supposed to be disappearing due to climate change. It is about 20 years ago that coral reefs were supposed to be disappearing due to higher water temperatures due to warming sea water.

Now you are pushing out to 50 years. In 50 years something related to 'global warming' is sure to happen.

In 50 years, it will become "in the next 100 years" something global warming related is sure to happen. "this time we're telling the truth" "99% of scientists agree this is going to happen" "warming deniers should be put in prison2" ....

I have seen the sea between Spain, Italy and France, plastic everywhere in the sea surface.
And that picture is making me shit in my pants, because apparently it's 50 times worse in the Asian seas.

We really do need to learn how to collect all of our garbage and make sure they are burned off properly, like this places like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amager_Bakke
Nearly 100% clean incinerator plants.

They are possible to make, we really need more of them.

Attached: 768px-Amager_Bakke.jpg (768x1024, 214K)

good
if whitey cant have it I hope all the jews and niggers and chinks choke to death and their children washed away with acid rain

Pretty much all the ocean pollution comes from Africa and Asia, but you won't say anything about that because you think it's racist.

Fuck off and shut up.

50 years haven't passed from the 80s desu. The Pollution may have decreased too.

I mean, if it's getting rid of Florida then what's the harm?

In the meantime I recommend to stay away from eating mussels and oysters.
theguardian.com/environment/shortcuts/2018/jun/08/microplastics-in-our-mussels-the-sea-is-feeding-human-garbage-back-to-us

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.vimeocdn.com%2Fvideo%2F317397122_1280x720.jpg&f=1.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Who do you think puts all the plastic in the ocean?

>Ice caps melting
lolno

Based shitposter

Attached: 1542663557489.png (403x222, 32K)

>be Jow Forums
>never bitch about muh earth and muh environment
>conserve power, drink water, recycle waste, appreciate nature

>be libshit
>work/study in a glass building thats not functional without AC
>own an iPhone
>drink starbucks
>cannot leave 3g covered areas, god forgive you miss a tweet from Literalwho Shekelstein [tick]
BUT BUT BUT EARTH IS BORROWED FROM MUH GRANDCHILDREN

Attached: 877dc4cce1f19a0cd5c371a63af9fb040141f52e9670478975f97d352b573e57.png (1317x689, 186K)

Fuck this image reminds me I have to go to the beach more while it's still summer.

can you smack me with your dick instead and call me a pathetic sissy slut?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microplastics#Biological_integration_into_organisms

The Earth is fine. Mankind is erasing itself, redrawing cards for life after it. No big deal on the planet scale.

This. Environmentalism has traditionally been the domain of the rifle-hunting, rugged outdoorsman Right.

YES! DEATH TO HUMANITY!

blame India, China, and all of Africa. Next world war will be to stop these countries from destroying the Earth.

>We
Tell that to asians

You're not human I take it?

Sorry about your brainletism, but do please fuck off when triple digit IQ folk are communicating.
I wasn't aware of that. But the majority of plastic pollution into the oceans is still coming from Asia.

Obviously, we should do our part and reduce pollution.

But never ever blame the USA or the capitalist dominant global scheme. It's the niggers. It's always the niggers.
Damn niggers, they ruined the world, with all their world dominance niggeries

I am. Does not make it less true though

We're gonna need to nuke some countries.

Ty mutts for capitalism , overthrowing governments for your own interests , and of course polluting the earth ,one the most polluting if we count per habitant.

Does make your opinion worthless.
You're basically a dead-man walking already, and just want to drag others down to die with you.

Do us a favor and just rot quietly, yeah?

JUST FUCKING KILL THE CHINKS AND INDIANS

3 BILLION OF HUMAN WASTE

>blame people who misuse the system

Yeah, and?

For millenia we had to adapt to this planet, now it's Earth's turn to adapt to us. The animals can such a dick, life finds a way, the fittest survive, ecosystem changes.

oh nooo, now it's the ocean + plastic
the ice caps are always melting, earth has seasonal temperatures
>something something 50 years later
fear mongral

>plastic is buoyant
>plastic is abundant
>glue plastic together
>build floating ethnostate
>mfw

Attached: 1545851955035.png (428x491, 408K)

>mfw Jow Forums is gassing the kikes, but the gas is CO2

Attached: 1496877860414.jpg (470x595, 81K)

It's mostly China and India to blame

Attached: 1546935226910.jpg (700x8069, 1.74M)

Attached: 1546935190755.jpg (700x5188, 1.17M)

sure
here

Attached: limit.gif (640x360, 2.33M)

Just as we've adapted to the existence of virus' by killing them, the earth will adapt to the existence of us in the same way.

The Arctic is The Future

Attached: rand corp.png (1307x648, 659K)

No virus has nukes and toxic chemicals. If earth wants to kill us it better be ready for retaliation.

This is a joke post, right?
Idiot.

unbased and bluepilled

>Supervolcano erupts
>Nuke it

Wise.

good luck with the rest of your life.

I mean if nature decides to kill us we can turn it into mutual destruction.

Good. The earth is fucking gay. It's just a rock in space that can host life, life that isn't even that great.

>be this poster
>keep shitting and pissing all over your room
>wonder why you keep getting sick
>burn room down in anger
your brain on brainletism

Cringe and nihilismpilled. Fuck off loser.

Oh, I thought you were joking.

More like
>be in a constantly changing prison
>for years get fucked by the prison
>discover a way to make life comfortable
>it harms the prison
>tell the prison to fuck off ad just change
>prison decides to kill you
>burn down the prison and die in the fire.

the easy way to prevent the plastic from getting to the ocean in the first place would be to put that stupid boat with a net thing that gathers plastic at the mouth of every major river in every non-white country
boom 90% of the plastic waste doesn't go into the ocean

Do not worry, soon the world will be swept away with the swift vengeance of Mother earth delivered by the cruel velvet glove hiding the iron fist of ECOFASCISM

ECOFASCISM: ITS THE ONLY WAY TO SHUT DOWN THE ELITES

TREES AND BEES BEFORE REFUGEES
>TREES AND BEES BEFORE REFUGEES
TREES AND BEES BEFORE REFUGEES
>TREES AND BEES BEFORE REFUGEES

Attached: 1544414094010.jpg (1114x1200, 258K)