Do you want a daughter Jow Forums?

Daughters are the worst, prove me wrong.

Attached: Blank+_d8f0ea53252fae141587fe6f6a90353f.jpg (960x960, 228K)

I want your daughter

Attached: 1489647254859.jpg (601x601, 46K)

If i was going to have a daughter i would demand an abortion, tell me how this would be a bad thing.

>Thinking about your kid's pussy
>Being so possessive of it you don't want them to start a family
>Equating giving someone food, lodging and your values to owning their pussy

FUCKEN WEIRD user

It wouldn't, toss that bitch in the river.

THINK ABOUT IT LOGICALLY

>I can't relate to women so the only possible outcome of creating one is that they be a fat roastie like Mom

Uh, no

KEK

Imagine spending you life's time taking care of something that will most likely hate you but never really be your family like a son would.
Try reality for once in your life, bruce.

Attached: 1887378.jpg (843x527, 258K)

It seems like it would be easier to teach a boy how to be masculine without being a bully or meathead than it would be to teach a girl how to be feminine without being a slutbag.

Learn how to raise your daughters correctly then
Mine will never be slutbags, they know better

This.

what if you raise her as a lesbian?

Failure to parent
Flag checks out

I wouldn't mind having a daughter or two, so long as I had at least one son.

Two things to consider. 1. Any daughter you have is likely to become your eventual caregiver. A daughter is much more likely to be the one looking after you when you are old and destitute. 2. Your son might knock up any random roastie or bpd psychotic. Your grandkids will have a terrible life, and you will be forced to look on, cut off and powerless. Raising a daughter right is a guarantee on the eventual welfare, health and education of your grandchildren. We can't un-fuck the West and women in a day. It will take a concerted effort to educate the next generation of women. Anyone who looks at their daughter as just some sexual commodity deserves the gas and should not reproduce.

Most retarded post I've seen in a while.

How are you supposed to continue life without women retard? You're such a Blatent homosexual retard holy shit

What you talk in' 'bout bro?
You want to fuck her yourself?
That's incest bro!
Not good for your child, bro!
I wouldn't call you man. You ain't one.

Based and redpilled also pic related did nothing wrong

Attached: igg4t31.jpg (251x251, 8K)

No, raising a daughter is just cucked, what do you not understand?
It is a girl you can't fuck that you must spend your hard earned money on so another man can fuck her one day.
Talk about the ultimate cuckold.

Hahahaha this is going to make so many people mad

Talk about the ultimate form of breeding. You're a bad troll because this bait isn't even good. Yeah, women are supposed to get fucked. You've gone completely insane from the AIDS it seems

Burgers - 1
Dundees - 0

Attached: F2982A2B-9461-422A-9BD6-A091F8E23F4A.jpg (421x651, 197K)

>Mine will never be slutbags
How naive can one person be.
A son will carry your family line.
A daughter will start a family line with another.
That will never be your grandkids, that's her new family.

You need a balanced family, but daughters are taught by their mothers. A fathers role in raising a daughter is to be seen to be a good man, that's it.
Raise your sons and leave your daughters to your wife.

Rekt

>leaving your daughter to be raised by modern slut feminist
Youre fucking dumb

Imagine wanting to spend over $20,000 a year on a girl you can't even fuck for 20 years straight.

Theres a stupid romanian joke that ends with
"What is it doc, a boy or an abortion"

I know that if you watch carefully what is happening to the world you'll come to conclusion that all women are evil. But I'm here to bring you the good news. Some women are alright, and they are out there waiting to meet you one day.

Attached: proof-girls-evil.jpg (727x800, 84K)

And i should spend my hard earned money on raising one of these women in the hopes that she is not a retarded cunt that likes black dicks?

of course senpai ,antinatalism is degenerate whether it's uniform or only against females .

Attached: 9021851279_b356c8a895_k.jpg (2048x1371, 1.31M)

Why did you marry a feminist slut user?

Best post ever

she will go on a dick carousel if she hates you

The daughter contains your DNA. So if Chad bangs up your daughter your DNA has been spread. So actually you are winning, and it makes sense to make your daughter as appealing to Chads as possible.

You are only a cuck in this scenario if the daughter is not your child.

Which she probably will because children these days literally have the power to get their parents put in jail for disciplining them.
Please tell me why i should dedicate any time or money to a female child?

daughters are so toxic they will divide your son from the family also. Growing up in a family with a daughter (my sister) sh just ruins every family event and no one can reign her in. Daughters hold the atmosphere of the home hostage and if they don't get their way they ruin it for everyone with shrieking and emotional blackmail.

Women are fucking awful

This but you want your grandkids to be provided for so you need to make sure your daughter isn't a stupid whore which means choosing a wife that can teach her properly

This

>And I should spend my time working in the hopes I don't die off asscancer in my 20s?

>And I should get up in the morning in the hopes my house doesnt get hit by a meteor?

There are no guarantees in life, but a well-raised daughter being some skank in the end is almost impossible. Also that's why you have more than one kid, workload per child decreases and good outcomes multiply.

But in general it's funny how Jow Forums thinks OPs copypasta is so controversial when literally every society that ever made it out of the caves knew this and valued sons higher because of it

This. I thought about it logically, and the rational thing is to do raise your daughter properly so she can marry a worthwhile gentleman and give you grandkids. FFS obsessing over your own daughter’s holes is just disturbing

Dowry were a good thing

Same could be said for a son if youre a woman or if your son is a faggot.. everyone fucks get over it virgin

Fucking a guy gives you power over him, not vice versa.

Imagine if you had to pay a dowry as well. I suppose you are supposed to think of it as money you spent to pass on your genes.

Attached: IMG_0152.jpg (426x275, 21K)

quality pasta

Imagine being such a meth junkie that you can't grasp family values and lineages. Go kill your dingo and sell it to the chinks for more meth money, you stupid fuck.

I told my 10 year Old daughter already not to come home with a mudslim or a nigger.

Attached: 1514941312880.jpg (500x698, 182K)