HAPPENING - BANK RUN - EURO COLLAPSE IMMINENT

>YELLOW VESTS ALLEGEDLY PLANNING BANK RUN IN FRANCE WITH POTENTICAL TO DEVASTATE EURO CURRENCY SYSTEM
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2019/01/french-protesters-planning-bank-run-with-potential-to-devastate-entire-euro-currency-system/

>WITHIN HOURS OF YELLOW VEST "BANK RUN" ANNOUNCEMENT, EURO BEGINS TO FALL SHARPLY AMIDST FEARS OF YELLOW VEST BANK RUN
SOURCE: dailycrusader.com/2019/01/euro-begins-to-fall-sharply-amidst-fears-of-imminent-french-yellow-vest-bank-run/

Attached: 1546939482884.jpg (992x936, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZkRLeQqVT4
francais.rt.com/france/57758-intervention-musclee-raid-pour-interpeller-gilet-jaune-lorraine
fxstreet.com/news/eur-usd-turns-negative-near-11480-as-sentiment-sours-201901111428
youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Frogs in France.

Locusts in Saudia Arabia.

What's next?

Attached: 1517559054613.jpg (4206x2804, 1.04M)

>frogs pull all their cash from ATM
>niggers waiting to rob them
Yes, thank you for helping us with our racial equality agenda, goyim

Eurocucks btfo!

Attached: 1543670467923.png (1013x858, 153K)

Since it's my birthday, I expect everything to work flawlessly.

Digits will confirm.

Planing? Banks are the plan! Part of civil, non violent, non cooperation til they see the wisdom of leaving...

Had this been real it would have been big

Dont buy gold!

Attached: 1547153110620.jpg (638x2879, 400K)

you’re all retards
not a shill, i support the gilets jaunes with all my heart
but to believe theres gonna be a bank run???
If it was true, the CAC40 would be dropping but it’s going up
Literally no one in france but 30% of the movement is going to do it

Dont buy Bitcoin either!

Attached: bitcoin fail.jpg (1397x838, 125K)

Keep in mind that daily cash withdrawal in France is around 350 million euros.

Both digits confirm. 3 of a kind and the straight flush.

Attached: doubleslongarm.jpg (626x461, 51K)

Everybody know that the atm system blocks when everybody try to get money from atm machines
It wont work

HAPPENING!!!!
>HAPPENING!!!!
HAPPENING!!!!
>HAPPENING!!!!
HAPPENING!!!!
>HAPPENING!!!!

ANUDDA SHOAH!

Attached: 1520405903673.png (1134x1240, 1.15M)

it isn't going to do shit. nothing is going to change until they start killing cops and lynching officials.

history is clear on this. violence is the only means to mass social reform.

Why kill the cops?

Historically cops join the population unless they are part of a foreign mercenary group, if the cops share more with the rebels than the elites they will join the rebellion.

Getting the cops by your side is the biggest thing those in control fear.

Our cops might be actual retards though.
They've been betrayed and abused by successive government for years and they'll still lay their lives to defend them.

Globalists get OUT!

Attached: Paris-protests-France-Emmanuel-Macron-reforms-paris-riots-pictures-935702.jpg (590x350, 69K)

so that they fear standing against revolt and quit their jobs, leaving no one in place to defend bankers and officials. if cops join a peaceful revolt they will be replaced, since there is no reason to fear combatting the protests since they aren't harming anyone and the pay is good. the lack of fear and good pay is why they don't join the protests in the first place.

seriously what kind of retard thinks revolt works without killing

How many cops got killed during your civil rights movement?

what an absolute success that was. look at the absolute state of niggers and immigration in our country now after 1965. you really going to defend nigger rights because it was one of the only successful relatively non-violent protests in history?

why not look at your own history where it's actually relevant to your own people and see what caused revolts to be successful

freedom requires bloodshed

Attached: b984fd9d87986c70514021b5837cacc8.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Do it lads! I beleive in you!

hell, I see the cops in french protest videos and think "damn, wish I had that job." they must be getting paid well and they don't have to give a fuck because the protesters are pussy cucks.

Has Misissippi been transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice or has it not?
I have no doubt that the yellow vests movement will turn violent, but that's because civil wars is what we do.
I'm not about to take lessons on violent protesting from a country who gave up on the whole concept of civil war after a single try.

Attached: HkUjdvo.png (1280x720, 961K)

mississippi is a shithole, what are you talking about. thanks civil rights movement.
>I have no doubt that the yellow vests movement will turn violent, but that's because civil wars is what we do.
so you admit you need violence. that's all I'm trying to tell you.

>so you admit you need violence

We do, I'm very lucid on that.
But peaceful protests have worked elsewhere. It's just not a French tradition.

No way, we have the same birthday! Happy Birthday bro!

Well, when your country goes down in anarchy and destruction, don't expect us to invade and bring back order and discipline. This time we won't.

Attached: 1425561414111.jpg (429x410, 45K)

Happy birthday!
But the thing is .... nothing will happen until tomorrow. It's always on shabbes with the yellow vests.

Attached: 1419752408953.jpg (500x501, 33K)

they've worked in like, india and the CRM in america, and still a ton of people died. they don't work 99% of the time. armed revolt nearly consistently produces results.

>I have no doubt that the yellow vests movement will turn violent, but that's because civil wars is what we do.
Yes, fear the crying! Fear the rocks being thrown at random cops that cannot change your situation! Fuck attacking Macron or the guys in charge!
Attacking and destroying the places where they gather and rule over the masses?
BORING! LETS GO OUT AND DANCE!

Attached: ok-hand.jpg (968x681, 24K)

Btw. your hand may signal "OK" to scuba divers, but in Romance countries like France, Spain, Italy it means "asshole".

I love their dance and partying and foam hand videos. and that thing where they bow in front of cops. and now they are withdrawing money from ATMs lol the elites must be SHITTING THEIR PANTS

THIS IS HOW YOU FUCKING DO IT.
France is fucking based as shit. They tried peacefull demonstration, that didnt work so they're rioting, and now since the government has decided to escalate they are doing the same and striking at the fucking heart of the corruption and malice that plagues the government: the financial sector.
fuck all Jow Forumss conspiracy, race, and prepper bullshit. This is how it is fucking done.

Taken the max amount out of my accounts this week at £900 a day total

Getting no interest and if I can exhaust atm supplies and make people panic the better.

Actual cash is pretty limited and it doesn't take a lot for things to escalate.

Also means asshole in sign language..

Attached: knowing.jpg (600x600, 38K)

>source: "dailycrusader"
>34 fucks planning to withdraw their €200 of savings
>it's happening
this board has become a parody of itself

Good job France! I'm going to berlin for a break next week so a competitive exchange rate would be great.

So if a couple of hundred millions get taken out of the banks by protesters, don't they just borrow money from the European Central Bank at zero percent or even negative interest rates?

Attached: 1399394153217.png (800x764, 225K)

>a couple of hundred millions get taken out
>Hundred millions
You're overestimating the impact the few thousands of protestors have. At best they'll drain their accounts of a few bucks, at worst they'll get told to fuck off and (the french being french) they do.
>We'll get 'm next time Pierre

this
can we please get serious for a second
why do you think the yellow vests can represent 70% of the population yet have no political weight
answer: because they're financially worthless

Yes. The way I see it, it's not the whole country that will be doing this, even if they did the ATMs would just be empty, and it's not a country like Greece where everybody is 100k in debt already. And even if they DID manage to pull a few hundred millions out of the banks, that's just peanuts to them.

I guess though with police all being tied up in the process, quite a few Frenchies will get robbed on their way from the bank tomorrow.

People should be unironically burning the banks down. But why stop there and not go after the entire upper layer of society.

Attached: the_walking_pepe_by_hollyhip-d92c9s7.jpg (1224x652, 131K)

good luck guys

Attached: 1486252340953.png (1206x1228, 2.53M)

I want to dismantle the financial system, not slaughter what's left of the already dwindling IQ elite.

Attached: 25255241.jpg (2048x2297, 1.15M)

The French made the EU, now they should destroy it.

>Yes, fear the crying! Fear the rocks being thrown at random cops that cannot change your situation! Fuck attacking Macron or the guys in charge!
Are you fucking retarded ?
All the violence came from the police who had to stop the people going to catch Macron at the palais de l’Élysée.
Nobody fucking cares about Police. Until they transform themself into private milicia to protect the state.

bumped

good.

Does nothing but effect me positively.

>BANK RUN - EURO COLLAPSE IMMINENT
That won't happen, period.
People that believe a bank run on the EUR will damage anything a uneducated tards.

bumping

I unironically hope this happens

youtube.com/watch?v=wZkRLeQqVT4

>buy high, sell low
never change, Jow Forums

DO IT FRANCE

Go frogs, go!

francais.rt.com/france/57758-intervention-musclee-raid-pour-interpeller-gilet-jaune-lorraine
IT'S OVER THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU

bump

bumped

kek. They will just disallow people to draw money. Simple as that

>(((planning)))
ok keep me posted

bumped

Well come on then

You want to witdraw your money? It would be 5€ please

Attached: macaroni limp.jpg (403x403, 35K)

Is this real happening or just larping threats?

Not even zerohedge is shilling with that outcome. Kys

blood everywhere

India

>including a leaked plan to confiscate all guns from French citizens
Wait a minute. You french fucks had guns the whole time? Why aren't you using them?

>Percent Change in the Last 24 Hours
>EUR/USD-0.40009%
fake news. if it actually happens I'll go buy as many euro as I can afford. the goyim are learning.

>memeflag
>doesnt know what a short squeeze is
fxstreet.com/news/eur-usd-turns-negative-near-11480-as-sentiment-sours-201901111428

youtube.com/watch?v=cBiHJxGxz1g

Bon chance Francais.

The banks are conveniently closed for that day and ATM's down for maintenance.

Why haven't you, retard? The situation in the US is much worse.

>The banks are conveniently closed for that day and ATM's down for maintenance.

True

Attached: France Bank breakdown.jpg (623x928, 113K)