Fucking progressives

You can't compare two variables when one of the two IS the benchmark.
If you compare apples and pears and ask: what of both is more apple-like, of course the apples will win.

Attached: pff.jpg (800x814, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea#Economy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and yet Ethiopia has better trains then the weeest

Attached: 1920.jpg (1920x1190, 535K)

most serfs lived in pic on the right, in europe as well

Build by the Chinese lol keep trolling lefty .

and why are they better using european tech and chinese labor . fuck off lefty nutbag.

I really don't hold Africa's technological rigidity against them. At the end of the day it's a life style not dependent on technology either. The current state is inflated dependent on international welfare, but when the West collapses Africa will certainly suffer less psychologically because they'll be returning to something they're already accustomed to. It's funny when you think about it. Ideologies like the Quaker's will in fact win the day out.

No one denies that Europe is better off materially. It has other strenghts as well.
But it can't be exclusively good (we all know the current social problems), just as Africa can't be exclusively bad (then no one would marry and procreate, for example).

lolwhat

Great point. As a sidenote: some might even welcome a less fast-paced and clearer social environment.

Kigali, Rwanda

Attached: 34047508.jpg (1182x887, 199K)

What the fuck are you on about?
Life in africa and african culture are objectively worse than their european counterparts and there is absolutely nothing we can learn from africans
Not even your hippie conceptions of african “happiness” and “carefree attitude” or shit like that is absolutely useless to us.
Our prosperity is a product of our culture and their squalor is a product of theirs.
If we adopted african culture our society would collapse

Attached: AE445B6F-0BE8-4413-971D-BCD950011152.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

nothing changed

Attached: fags.jpg (960x624, 259K)

Haha wow nigga, blow my mind Africa really be lookin like that fuckin wakanda type ish haha

american colonies are populous and white since the 17th century.
and yet, we can't tell one single american
> relevant physicist or mathematician.
> relevant architect, painter, sculptor or classical composer (aside from pop and post-modern trash).
therefore , to me , the existence itself of a country like the USA proves that the overall quality of a people has nothing to do with its race, or maybe that races (and their connections with human achievements) exist on a deeper, more inscrutable level.
mind you, i don't mean all people are equal (everybody can see that e.g. the french are superior to the australian abos) , my issue is quite subtler and yet very manifest.

Well if you want to get all uppity about it, "then" is an undefined period in history so the comparison is entirely compromised from the outset.
Because it's a meme.
You stupid kraut faggot.

> Life in africa and african culture are objectively worse.
Material living conditions might be worse, and with regards to "african culture", it would take some time to dessiminate. However, European culture currently is more of a struggle for European culture. It is not something vibrant right at your fingertips. What I'm saying is we should do our homework first.

> We can't learn lifestyle from africans.
That is not what I advocated. However, If Europeans were safe and confident (in a healthy way) about their culture, they could maybe tolerate learning here and there without loosing their sense of safety as they tend to do when confronted with anomaly.

I don't know, but I think of composers and philosophers that people still look up to today; they are mostly of the past. I think it is also a combination of religious, political and cultural factors. For example, the steep hierarchies of Europe's past might have helped to produce the likes of Kant or Hayek. But I have to learn more about that.

> For example, the steep hierarchies of Europe's past might have helped to produce the likes of Kant or Hayek

yes i think it has to do with that, but also that it isn't the main cause. any ancient society had steep hierarchies, but only europe managed to be that superior.

Amish superiority!

Newsflah Hans, no humans have ever been better off than the ones living in Europe and NA during the last 50 years. Western culture is the pinnacle of civilization and no asian insects nor african apes will ever come even close to it.

Fuck you
We need to protect our culture
>european culture is more of a struggle for european culture
What the fuck did you mean by this?
German culture is vibrant and exciting enough without niggers

Yet, they were still more advanced. Also, that isn't true from at least the 18th century onward.

Attached: Weald-and-Downland-Museum-©-www.toothbrushtravels.com-60.jpg (1497x998, 545K)

That looks like shit. Look carefully.

he is right. you can't see it because you aren't just smart enough to distinguish between culture and technology/liveability (which is nothing else but a consquence of the first).

Frank loyd Wright
Michael Graves

Feynman...

A peasant with a stone house was pretty rare.

Look at the state of those rails. Are they even straight?

feynman is a jew.
graves built post-modern monstruosities and frank lloyd wright is legit.
so far so good, you have one representative (for all disciplines, in the entire american civilization) to be proud of. quite african-tier level.

This is retarded, obviously there are rich people in africa or and even a little middle class, the problem is the economic distribution and how big is the gap between each social class

Attached: 8b38eb8.jpg (750x437, 19K)

Wrong
Technology and liveability are consequences of good culture, not the other way around

Important to know for this discussion
Culture is more than just “silly traditions” and “vibrant foods”

Attached: CFA6995C-9EFE-4875-86B4-614D67EFDCD2.jpg (560x650, 49K)

that's what is said. nowadays europe has a good technology but no culture and improvements in physics anymore. so we are exploiting the achievements of the past. it won't last for long.

>europe has no culture
It does and fuck you for trying to deny it.
And we are still making advancements in physics but they are not as publicized as in the past because they are way beyond people’s level of comprehension.
For example, germany keeps making leaps in fusion reactor technology

This picture is inaccurate, the Africa Now: picture should be the same hut from Africa Then, only in ruins, but still with people living inside.

frankfurt is so ugly

so, wut yer saying is niggers be niggers.

Wonder why

Attached: B30AFCAE-EB5D-419D-8C8F-DA5F1049D7E3.png (656x579, 633K)

I believe you mean Chinese tech and African labor

> It does and fuck you for trying to deny it.
it hasn't anymore , and that's a fucking fact.
> fusion reactor technology
that's not hard physics. that's more engineering, it has nothing tp do with a better understanding of the natural laws. for example, as a student of medicine, i consider progesses in medicine "technological" improvements as well.

>culture is only physics
Are you autistic or something?
And explain to me how europe doesn’t have a culture
I’m very curious to know how we manage to run a civilization without it

>Africa can't be exclusively bad (then no one would marry and procreate, for example).

Never heard of self destructive behavior?

>Heroin can't only be bad because then no one would inject it.

There is always culture. It's our values and what shapes how we live.
Just because you don't like the current culture doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

> culture
nietzsche worte a good definition of "culture":
> Culture is, before all things, the unity of artistic style, in every expression of the life of a people. Abundant knowledge and learning, however, are not essential to it, nor are they a sign of its existence; and, at a pinch, they might coexist much more harmoniously with the very opposite of culture — with barbarity: that is to say, with a complete lack of style, or with a riotous jumble of all styles.
to me a culture can express itself in 7 ways:
> maths and physics
> music
> architecture
> sculpture
> painting
> literature and philosophy
> theatre and dance
regarding these disciplines , today we have nothing comparable to the past, simple as that. we have comics and hip hop tho.

It's hard to come up with any architect or physicist from either the US or Europe.

It just hasn't been an exciting time in either field. Big glass buildings made for maximum efficiency and particle physics that find endlessly smaller particles which probably aren't distinct anyway, but just wavlets at one frequency or another, but not fundamentally different.

Attached: 479.jpg (850x479, 58K)

Ah so you are a complete autist
And even by your retarded definition of culture, in what way does europe lack all these things?
If anything we are at the forefront of most of them

I need more info of this picture

>There is always culture
sorry, already took the egalitarian pill when i was 14 years old and rejected it 3-4 years later.

That's a very limited definition of culture.

It's a fuck-ton more than that.

IcebergOfCulture.jpg

Even when one society or another chooses to live in multigenerational households is a deep expression of culture. Paintings are as well, but only something very easy to identify.

> in what way
point me your contemporary bach, gauss and schopenhauer and i will change my mind.

Hitler killed homosexuals in his night of the long knives. What these people are doing, or if it's faked is another. Carrying around grenades in a non-combat area is not done. Might be a demoralization fake.

people get mauled by hyenas in addis abbaba on a daily basis

yeah, this is the mainstream judeo-mutt sociological bullshit.
truth is that "culture" is something i can see , hear and touch. not a set of concepts. and your ethos itself is a consequence of your aesthetics. what you call "morality" is above all an artistic (in the nietzschean meaning) creation.

Mesopotamia and China vs Europe in antiquity is pretty much the same as the OP.
So fucking what?

>culture can only be expressed through exceptional individuals
Here’s where you are wrong
Culture os expressed in every interaction between two or more members of a given group, and can be observed in how they go about work, business, interpersonal relationships etc.
Just because there aren’t great men profucing great works at the moment doesn’t mean that the culture is dead.
Besides, “art” (media) has been co opted by jews and no longer represents the culture of europe

You do realise any smart powerful people in the west would slow down the development of any 3rd world country or less developed ones right?

Africa = Slow it down
Anything below north america = make it a shit hole
Anything above north america = make them herbivores
Result? You get working slaves from those countries or you don't have to worry about their military might. You could also pluck whatever resources you can out of them. Top Kek to south africa mines, top kek to the 'war efforts' of USA mining oil in an unstable IRAQ after 2001

Edward Durell Stone

Attached: Edward-Durell-Stone_01.jpg (675x421, 68K)

Shit places are shit in no small part because shit people live there.

Exactly.

that image is comical, given that M&M has virtually begged Trump to acknowledge him.

it's fucking obvious that culture is expressed through exceptional individuals, brainlet.
> Culture os expressed in every interaction between two or more members of a given group, and can be observed in how they go about work, business, interpersonal relationships etc.
Just because there aren’t great men profucing great works at the moment doesn’t mean that the culture is dead.
you are confusing folklore , society , social manners and social empathy with "culture". culture is not a vague synonym for "social interaction". it's something much more specific (the french called it "esprit du temps" or "esprit general" or "esprit du peuple" , which you germans translated as "zeitgeist" and "volksgeist"). as a matter of fact, europe had different cultures before it created its societies. your comparison between art and media speaks for itself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equatorial_Guinea#Economy

"Since the mid-1990s, Equatorial Guinea has become one of sub-Saharan Africa's largest oil producers. It is the richest country per capita in Africa,"

"The country ranks 135th on the UN's 2016 Human Development Index."

"The sovereign state totalitarian government is cited as having one of the worst human rights records in the world, consistently ranking among the "worst of the worst" in Freedom House's annual survey of political and civil rights.[15] Reporters Without Borders ranks President Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo among its "predators" of press freedom.[16] Human trafficking is a significant problem; the 2012 U.S. Trafficking in Persons Report stated that Equatorial Guinea "is a source and destination for women and children subjected to forced labor and forced sex trafficking." The report rates Equatorial Guinea as a government that "does not fully comply with minimum standards and is not making significant efforts to do so."[17]"

Its all so tiresome.