Varg says that we are entering a new Ice Age and all the brown eyed subhumans will die of and Southern Europe will be...

Varg says that we are entering a new Ice Age and all the brown eyed subhumans will die of and Southern Europe will be nordic. How does that make you feel southrons?

Attached: d880x320.jpg (880x320, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GoADDJmeq24
burzum.org/eng/library/2012_interview_burzumorg.shtml
thelocal.no/20150707/arctic-fox-devoured-by-red-fox-in-mountains
my.mixtape.moe/ypnrnz.zip
a.cockfile.com/YiXMAh.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Varg is a fucking idiot.

When people warn me of global warming

Makes me feel like Varg is retarded.

I think "I hope it's true and it kills billions "

During the last ice age my ancestors were wandering the steppes with companion dogs and hunted mammoths.
Your ancestors were in the tundras and forests forraging and gathering herbs like little monkeys. You hadn't even developed past homo florensiesis yet.

I think we are going to be just fine.

Varg is a bit of a nutter to be quite honest with you. And his wife all the same.

good point

Nords are pretty cool, but YouTube celebrities are fucking losers

>Varg says
Stopped right there, kys retarded nordcuck

Fuck I hate snownigger centrism,
>We wuz vikangs and with our BLUE EYE PAWAH we be surviving n shit.

Millions of European ancestors didn't died so you wouldn't become this retarded again.

Let me guess, you are a brown eyed Indian hiding behind the memeflag.

will we have mammooths again? how did the clone attempt work out?

the only thing that will happen is that we will stick together and protect the mediterranean while you nordfags get:
>cucked out of existence by mudslimes
>the remnants will die bc of the weather
stop larping, you're not the race you once were

Attached: 1544977957430.gif (196x150, 996K)

But what about hazel eyes? Will we survive?

Attached: hazel-eyes-the-eye-color-chameleon.jpg (800x530, 218K)

is varg right about the new ice age will it happen in our lifetime

no. hazel is brown and brown will die

This is what the Nord of the future looks like.

Attached: 0%.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Eskimos have brown eyes and darker skin. Ironically this ice age is from sun spots cycles, so the Earths protection from radiation gets weaker, ergo the weaker blonde/ blue eyed people suffer more.
Varg is clueless.

Did he really say this or are you just a d&c meme flag jew

you guys are mean.

The Messiah will come and we'll rebuild the Third temple. Then the Goyim will stop existing.

You need darker skin or skin with the ability to get tanned in icy conditions. That's why eskimos are so dark in general, the sun gets reflected on the ice with a lot of strength and blue eyed pasty white people get turned into blind crabs. Mediterranean people are unironically the best prepared for this environment.

why doesn't varg ever mention green eyes

he has said something to that effect yes
basically thinks Nordic traits will survive because of the ice age

Here southron.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GoADDJmeq24

Ironically, if you had blue eyes, you would know that they hurt from the sun's reflection in the snow. How retarded.

blue eyed and southern european. So... :/

Do people take Varg seriously? Does he not realise people took refuge in the Iberian Peninsula until the Ice Age started ending?

Also here: burzum.org/eng/library/2012_interview_burzumorg.shtml
Ah, well, we are entering a new Ice Age, but it is not like this is going to happen over night. It will not even be very dramatic. The Summers will be milder for a long time, and there will be less sunshine and because of that the glaciers will start to form or grow until they finally (in 1000 years?) cover all of Northern Europe, the Alps and the Carpathians.

And the Afro-Asians and mongrels in Europe will start to drop like flies, due to a lack of "sunshine vitamins". What a pity...

The fair, blonde and blue-eyed European man will thrive; this is what he was built for! This is his continent!

You know; Ice Age is the norm in Europe. The Ice Ages come and they go, but most of the time they stay.

most people take what he says with a massive grain of salt
hes like your crazy uncle who says accurate shit in a twisted way

thelocal.no/20150707/arctic-fox-devoured-by-red-fox-in-mountains

why do people still listen to that moron? he contradicts himself max two videos apart, he literally destroyed every argument he made himself

came here to post this

it's the most retarded thing ever

there's been blacks in Detroit, NYC, and Chicago for decades. it snows in North Africa every year.

they didn't find a DNA strand that was well preserved enough, they're trying to make a hybrid from elephant genes, best chance would be searching trough the uninhabited parts of russia where they have been sighted allegedly

doesn't your book say that every jew will bring 10 goyim to the promised land? doesn't sound to me like stopping to exist desu

Get the fuck out of Aryan land you southron subhumans

hi varg

>varg says
Why do people follow a person's every word? I find this to be a huge flaw with many on Jow Forums. Litterally fuck everyone and come to your own conclusions.

>turk-shitalo-gypsoid mongrel replies
Quiet balkanoid subhuman

>Varg says
Stopped reading right there.

Varg literally just makes shit up as he goes. His severe lack of using evidence when presenting an argument got me turned off of him pretty quickly. Man's literally not as smart as he thinks.

aww look everyone varg is jelly of my ID get

Do your part to save Sweden by putting up these flyers!

Full package with all high res variants here: my.mixtape.moe/ypnrnz.zip

Here is a screenshot: a.cockfile.com/YiXMAh.png

Remember! There aren't any special dates for this. These flyers go up every day throughout the whole nation!

Attached: a.png (7070x10000, 1.02M)

Southrons ain't worried about Nordics. This is Nordics in 2019. Seems they're naturally regressing back to the period they were before they stole all their culture, architecture, music and laws from southrons.

Attached: LJ91T8b (1).webm (960x540, 618K)

He never said Brown eyed people would die in an ice age you lying kike shill. Sage.

Attached: 83ED824E-FE13-4A06-B097-8F55B26C798C.jpg (210x240, 5K)

Attached: F4882573-02BC-460E-868C-807DC1E6D6EC.jpg (660x847, 225K)

Some scientists think so. We are over due for one.

Brown eyed Eskimos

First google image result for “eskimo eyes”

Attached: 8E82A0A7-E122-4083-8F03-7C51181F565F.jpg (1024x683, 370K)

Your fucking retarded. Blue eyed people due better during times with less sun light. The Eskimos have to wear sun blockers. Also the Inly reason the Inuit survive in the Artic is due to their diet of whale and seal blubber, their dark skin would not allow them to get enough Vitamin D from the sun. The Inuit have some of the highest rates of sickness in North America because they are moving away from their traditional diet and not getting enough sunshine Vitamin’s in Winter.

Your fucking insane if you believe that. Did you just make that up?

Attached: DBADD8B6-FAFF-48A0-90AA-754D1B481C9A.png (794x807, 378K)

Do you not realize the weather was and would be a lot colder there during an ice age.

Your exaggerating, but have you never change your opinion due to finding out new facts?

And all those people live off imported Vitamin laced foods.

>A fuckin leaf in the middle of an ice desert gettin raped by chinks
>Paints Rome and Florence as favela tier
Jesus colonisation was a fucking mistake on so many levels.You people have really degenerated, biologically speaking.Natural progression and nigger proximity, i give you 4-5 generations before you go tribal again.

You’ll all perish. We are th chosen people and the third temple is the white American embodied. Fucking shlomo you shouldn’t have turned your back on your messiah

Attached: F4BFFBD8-FCCF-4025-9DC2-A2A58C35244E.jpg (1990x2756, 297K)

What the fuck is that? Should it represent the average 'murrikan after the nigrification process by any chance?

Feels good mayn.

This
What a retard

At least I am not a mud skin Semitic.

Infact gingers are the rarest because genetically they're the weakest. They feel more pain, require more anesthesia during surgery than everyone else, more susceptible to parkinsons and skin cancer. That's why there's so few now. Most of them died.

>le only white people can survive the cold meme
Why does whitey overrate and overestimate himself so much

i wish but vargs half retarded

It's pure retardation to begin with, because it implies Southrons wouldn't survive. Southrons are dark because they live in the sunniest regions of Europe. But they have no higher melanin counts than any other European. So they'd survive the Ice age too heh.

In the rest of the northern hemisphere we call it winter.

Attached: f982b8b5-baaf-4ed9-ab7b-6e296690a950.png (1373x833, 44K)

why do people get so triggered over eye colour?

insecurity?

we are in an ice age. in. an. ice. age. it's the interglacial period. for fucks sake why are people so stupid.

Turks, people from the Levant, much of the Middle East would survive too. Only Blacks and Mongs really suffer from colder, more sunless climates.

Blue eyes and blonde hair were created by a diet of wheat, where the gluten breaks down the bodies ability to metabolise Vitamin D. It is literally a desperate act of the body to attain enough Vitamin D. Humans have brown eyes as the norm. Blue eyes are a deviation, a weakening of the norm.
> Hurrrrrrrrrrr durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I'm a FUCKING LEAFFFFFFFFFFF and hurrr duurrrr natives here on a Western - gluten - diet are becoming sick.
Well no shit Sherlock!! Fucking get your ass into police detective school you fucking genius.

You've made two posts equating blue eyes with weakness, are you insecure about your eye colour user?

You can wear eye contacts if you want to have coloured eyes that badly.

>Silent about the fact threads like this are created daily targeting southrons
>Mad when people post facts rather than opinions.

KEK

Stop trashing southrons or brown eyed fuckers so much if you can't stand the btfo. Simple.

Why is it those that dislike Varg are always mutts? It's hard to take critique seriously when they have an interest in him being wrong, it's like a Jew talking about the holohoax being real.

I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and pink nipples. So I'm white and agree with Varg.

Attached: valhol.jpg (960x960, 283K)

>lives near the Arctic
>claims new Ice Age is coming
>believes that people who live closer to the tropics and further away from the arctic will somehow perish

why does Jow Forums continually reference this guy, surely he knows he’s a fucking retard.

damn son

Attached: thatniggajelly.jpg (660x440, 19K)

>durr the tropics will be the same during an ice age
Literally sub-70 IQ.

My guess is the same reason the fag Pewdiepie still gets referenced. This is all they have as leaders. A retard, and a normie meme reviewer still bitter about being called out by the media heh.

H O M O

E

R

E

C

T

U

S

If all brown eyeds died out. Brit and German girls would have nothing else to roast. They would never recover.

Attached: UK women.jpg (1200x1284, 236K)

and Northern Europe is going to be habitable for humans right??? What was the last ice-age you fucking retard??

>and Northern Europe is going to be habitable for humans right???
Who said that? If you follow the words ITT, logically it's going to get cold everywhere, white people will migrate south to less cold places and the mutts will die from the cold or be slain by white people.

Niggas been playing Skyrim too much. They think if a Nord goes streaking in the freezing cold with no proper attire he won't freeze to death like every other human being.

Nah nigga. It's like what? a couple million? gonna btfo'd quick trying to take over Southron lands. Vikings couldn't even take Andalusia from some damn muslims.

>human being
Is a cope invented by Jews to feed to mutts. "We are one race, the human race!"

Pagan here.
V*rg is a fucking idiot. Anyone who listens to him is also a fucking idiot.

You’re assuming areas closer to the tropics will be covered in snow all year round or turn into tundra, which didn’t hapoen at all during the last ice-age, areas closer to the equator weren’t covered in snow at all.

varg should know that we have clothing and medicine nowadays. Even in the even of an apocaliptical ice age not many people would die, at least not in the developed world

>varg says
yeah stopped reading right about there

I’m a hapa and I winter camp all the time, grew up in Minnesota and camped in -30 degree weather. Us brown eyed folks will do just fine.

FPBP

>How does that make you feel southrons?
I'm Italian, my family immigrated here 80yrs ago, and I often handle winter weather in just a sweater or shirt, while my Nordic countrymen are cold in thermoreflective space age down jackets. But I guess, "hurr durr anyone born south of germany isn't white!" right?

Attached: genetic_map_of_europe.png (1024x819, 159K)

/thread

Your ancestors were dogs?