IT'S HAPPENING!!!

BREXIT CANCELLED!!!

I REPEAT: BREXIT CANCELLED!!!

Attached: Untitled.png (640x778, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dt4T3TEwfJE
youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If true the yellow vests in France and those in England need to link up and try and reform the Angevin Empire.

Attached: 211cb0bba526b7a42e91c5ff9fa1c855.jpg (400x524, 40K)

LIVE stream youtube.com/watch?v=dt4T3TEwfJE

They're mad that France is getting all the attention so the British are also trying to get their government overthrown.

>violence and campaigning for this

Based. Say no to racism Britain!

Attached: english police.webm (640x360, 1.47M)

The German take over of Europe will become complete!

Imposdible, Britain filed for divorce.

that'd be bold

I'd assumed they were planning on dragging the matter out until the last person who remembers the referendum ever happened has died

dont you love the morning smell of "democracy" in EU ahhhhhhh so good

Attached: 9dccaba8d96961384fcfec8cb641f3fd0cb2577c7304fe60e9c6dafb5e60f01d.png (320x287, 148K)

Good

nah not happening

why are scots such cucks

SAD!

Morons taking back their own actions & words, who would have thought?

Excessive inbreeding.

yellow vests have zero to do with the retardation happening in britain right now

Oh no no no no no

why no bongoloids and mental spastics in this thread, what do?

>People are 'polled' about the brexit.
>Majority wants to leave for shits and giggles.
>government can't cope
>You know what, we'll do a re-count, surely they'll want something different now and if they don't we'll just re-count it again and again.
-
Ofcourse the brexit won't happen, you're literally asking your evil overlord if he can stop fucking you in the ass, protip; its not gonna happen because the overlord doesnt care about what you want or don't want.

>why no bongoloids and mental spastics in this thread
They're on suicide watch. Not allowed online.

it's not about recounting, but about bongoloids being to retarded to make it happen

Because half of them are on benefits and they are given 12 billion more each year than they give back to the economy. Show me a people on gibs and i'll show you a bunch of cucks.

>imagine being this retarded
I somehow feel sorry for these double digits

NPCs are real

Attached: 96539753976539.png (637x122, 11K)

>coping
>seething again
scotland is like UK with brains and without caliphate

oh my god

This is ridiculous, even here in Cucknada they'd just shoot the guy

we should vote to undoe the vote about undoing the vote lmao

undo*

Give me the Brexit votes, Tories.

Attached: 4994.jpg (930x558, 19K)

there is not a single source confirming the cancellation of Brexit.

this thread is bullshit.

Brexit WILL happen.

>talking smack about scots (and others)
The English should be exterminated.

Attached: retard-pm-may.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

Based P*tin

Orange vests from england. Everyone running around like tracer from overwatch

Some Britfag left think tank has been set up in London to cancel Brexit and produce lefty propoganda

you can watch these idiots here:

www.operationearnestvoice.co.uk

Attached: meme.jpg (800x800, 88K)

this but unironically

Angleterre imagine croissant avec du thé

Maybe if muslims actually bothered to move to Scotland they wouldn't be such ignorant fags.

Its ficking cancelled. Free bratwurst in eurostar

>dad's google history

Voted left for decades then got shielded from the effects by being subsidized by England/all the new friends they voted for went to London instead.

Gott strafe England

Long live the EU

Attached: Europe.png (1200x1448, 143K)

>Increasingly nervous man says for the 484336885th time in 3 years that Brexit will not happen
Wasn't Trump supposed to not even last a year, also? Come back when it's happening. Brexit will happen. They don't want any more social unrest than they have already.

The eu need europe wide elections. Or it is never democratic

Nine nine. Nein nein nein nein nein

Talk about “meddling with democracy”. I’d wager the usual suspects in Western media won’t be kvetching about this one though

Attached: 558BDB1B-8999-4CC7-8668-F8911663FC26.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

Special message from the autist broadcasting network :

youtu.be/xoMgnJDXd3k

??????????????????????
There are democratic election every 5 years for the European Parliament.
The European Commission is indirectly elected by the governments of the individual countries.
Please educate yourself.

French and german people cant vote for your politician

>Democratically elected
By politicians whose views rarely reflect our own
>Indirectly elected
HAAAAHAHA

The Remainers saying Brexit will be reversed are the same kind of idiots who believe Trump will be impeached.
This was the biggest electoral mandate, for anything, ever, in Britain's entire history.

Attached: Happening_Default_Swap.jpg (309x238, 68K)

Yellow vests have been subverted by Muslims.

This. The EU ministers are appointed by governments who don't adhere to their manifestos

Christ almighty am I being trolled?
The European Parliament is DIRECTLY (this means by direct vote i.e. YOU) voted in every 5 years. You put a little tick next to the box of the person you want to be elected.
This whole "The EU is evil and undemocratic" schtick is literally based on disinformation and lack of education.

Indirect voting by the way is also democratic, as the democratically (directly) elected politicians then appoint the Commissioners.

Cucknada is technically America and in America we shoot dickheads,but over there i doubt those "cops" even have guns

No chance they know they are fucked if they do there will literally be riots in downing street.

Its not democratic. Only nations can vo their own politician in. A bigger nation has more weight

Fucking hell Latvia keep the bants Down
I got some weird looks from co workers

Literally what. Have you ever voted in a European Parliamentary election? Or are you too young?

Personal question that doesnt matter and is not an argument

Because they keep voting left but receive none of the negatives as England takes the brunt.
Scots keep moaning about refugees and diversity despite still being 96%, they don’t have to live with the consequences of these policies.

Also the fact that their entire school history curriculum is based on “England bad” it’s no wonder they are massive cucks.

Thanks for confirming that you are clueless. Please read a little bit before making uninformed posts in the future. I'm tired of reading dumb shit like this on every comment section.
Educate yourself.

are you fucking retarded? the EU parliament is literally pointless

based romani being the only reasonable person around

You only made insults. The EU is a collection of nationstates deciding their own fate and they debate in the eu, bigger countries have more voting power. There is no real eu democracy unless a politician from entire europe can be voted for by the entire european population. This is never the case. We dont have a president like in the usa. God bless america

Scotland is a giant vacuum cleaner that sucks money north.

>disenfranchised
>16 year olds couldn't vote
>it didn't lay out exactly how it'd happen, even though that'd be impossible to say
>really serious concerns

why are women shit?

Just fucking nuke us already

Attached: North-Korea-nuclear-attack-849959.jpg (590x350, 69K)

And they still whine they don’t get enough and demand more is done for refugees despite the fact they all end up in England as no one wants to live in Scotland.
Also Scots can vote on English matters whilst the English can’t vote on Scottish matters hence they have free uni (paid for by the whole UK tax base) whilst everyone from England has to fork out 40k.

Im not even against the eu. But america just looks better at this point. Big dick army. Maximum stock market. Worldwide bases. Europe is a undemocratic piehole fighting over how thick chinese dildo imports can be. Never gonna make it.

THEY SHUT IT DOWN!!!!

Attached: 1544505327631.jpg (255x227, 10K)

no, we are family.
4life.
BFF´s
married with children
happy ever after
the future belongs to Europe!
You are part of it!!!!
God bless!!!!

All the good ones left for the colonies. All the useless fucks stayed behind.

big words for criminal cuck.
Send to colony´s for degeneracy and now barking.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH

I wouldn’t mind the EU if it actually had a spine, I really think the whole refugee crises was one of the main reasons for brexit. Just look how much they are kicking up about the Northern Irish border whilst they couldn’t give a fuck about the Greek and Mediterranean border.

>staying in the faggot union
Sad

posting fake shit again i see OP

Attached: 3432536436.png (587x390, 300K)

Don't use the mutt meme user, it's completely incorrect and just embarrasses you.

I'm being serious, most people don't know you can vote and you and I both know they don't want us all to vote. Not once in my life living in two different EU countries have I ever received an EU ballot. Not once have I seen a campaign either. It's not as if the EU cannot afford to make sure everybody votes, either. And I am well above voting age, so it can't be that before you try and accuse me of being underaged.

EU wants certain people voting certain politicians whose political views they are well aware of, who will then help further Juncker's and Tusk's agenda is brought to fruition. Everybody's GDP has fallen since we chained ourselves together.

Better for britain to stay in some sort of deal though. The economies are interlinked. A hard brexit would just shred both sides. Europe would become poor. Britain wont leave EU. But the eu needs reform.

>the eu needs reform
can't happen
the only solution is to burn it down

The economies are linked now we cant go back in time. But what we can do is ask more democratic representation on that level.

We've put the britdicks on their knees, he he

You think the eu is build in such a way it can never be reformed. Im not a law student or something. We would have to ask a law expert

Allowing women to vote and participate in gov' was a mistake.

>You think
I know
how are you going to get unanimity from all the member states for any sort of reform?
you obviously can't

I agree with this. Its the end of everything
But you can try to mold your wife into voting like you.

Enjoy your sorry welfare states packed to the hilt with niggers and degenerates.

First we need mass elections of the whole board

Not going to argue with you that there isn't a distinct failing by the EU to educate people of their rights and ability to participate in the democratic processes. This is their failing and they are now paying a high price for it. Saying that the EU is undemocratic however because people are failing to participate and inform themselves is a weak argument.

I also can't agree with your last point. Europe has seen a period of unprecedented economic wealth and prosperity. People also like to forget that we have had no more brother wars for the last 70 years which is unprecedented in European history. The EU has created the world largest trade block and with the pooling of resources an area where most scientific and medical breakthroughs originate from. I wish the European people would focus their efforts more on unity rather than infighting.

I am actually supportive. This will be the last nail in the democracy's coffin. The slaughters that will ensue a few years from now will make the Russian revolution and the WW1 battles look like garden parties.

The first real european elections will be totally democratic it will be the biggest election till date. No more outdated politician going high cause of friends but fresh charismatic people speeching in every city. Like hillary and trump did

Yes let us ask kindly our politicians who are so politically powerful they are able to act brazenly toward women without Salon encouraging somebody to assassinate him or something. The shit Juncker gets away with in full view of the cameras, we can only imagine the shit he is doing behind closed doors.

You lot are fucking naive if you truly believe EU is fixable in its current state.

How is mainland china imposing control on you and taiwan and macau. Its becoming one big china? Or is the US still exorting some rule in the waters?

Haven't bongs voted to leave like five times by now?

uwat

the dingo is mad,
no we are not austrelia yet and looking at your faild cuck staate will never become it.

Once you reach 750 million citizens you can start talking.

I mean sure 1 million foreigners in ausifaila is 60% of the population but here its not even a drop of water on a hot stone.

See ya when your relevant.

Hold your horses, everyone. I just heard Brexit is back on and that the Commons will vote for Brexir next Tuesday. Europe is saved!

Attached: 413C2991-35D7-4DA2-AF51-2F3907020917.jpg (617x409, 65K)

This is an "art" project, don't indulge them by giving them attention