What are you going to when IPs are released along post history?

Antifa already exposed racist Daily Stormer writer Zeiger using this same tactic.

Attached: 1547167669964.jpg (400x400, 83K)

The whole world is racist cunt. You get microwaved same as everyone else dummy.

Im behind 7 proxies. Call the cops faggot.

I can take you

>What are you going to when IPs are released along post history?
what? posting satirical messages on a board of peace that upholds artistic integrity is wrong how exactly?

Attached: fat_mcds.jpg (640x445, 47K)

FUCK OFF, KIKE.

Attached: 1539997823272.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Dumb kike, Zeiger gave away his home address on Discord.
There is no way for a non-ISP entity to tie your home IP address to your personal identity.
Now fuck off and go back to R*ddit

Attached: 1509435872489.jpg (324x1296, 238K)

>a leak through that awesome us law
good just shows they're all terrorist.

Attached: (((editorial))) intervention.jpg (947x1022, 329K)

Attached: 1488126962937.jpg (631x631, 89K)

I’m not going to give a single fuck. Russians hacked my IP you gay nigger

OP IS A NIGGER
OP IS A FAGGOT
OP SUCKS COCKS
OP RIDES DICKS
OP IS A FAGGOT

There's an antifag in a class I'm in, what should I do? No, I'm not going to do anything over or violent. I've thought about just leaving a small note where he sits saying "antifa is for fags -Jow Forums" but maybe you guys have better ideas

kys op

Attached: 1530208997330.jpg (750x587, 33K)

I'll send Nord a thank you note

Who cares? Everyone has the attention span of a gnat these days. It'd be forgotten about and over so quickly. Besides, there are so many closet racists out there, I'll gain two friends for every one I lose.

Attached: 1517027279439.png (480x466, 139K)

The world is full of professional backtracers, no sense living in fear of consequences.

Fuck niggers and kikes

>knows nothing about Information Technology
>talks about releasing IPs
lol good luck with that. let me know how that goes.

Might not be all bad. Maybe someone will finally pay attention to me and I can make a few friends. Haven’t had any since college. Great wife, amazing little kids and all that, but I’m really lonely. Talk to my brother and dad a lot but they live 1,200 miles and I’m just so tired all the time. Half of the people in my town don’t even speak English and it seemed to happen overnight. I used to be outgoing but I don’t even want to talk to strangers about anything interesting or worthwhile because half of the American people are so easily offended and I’m just too exhausted to try and explain how I’m not a privileged racist/sexist/homophobe. Sports used to be a safe topic that all boys/men could talk about and bond over, but not anymore. I simply don’t understand this world anymore and I’m Unironically waiting for a civil war to start so I can suicide bomb CNN in a Vladimir Putin disguise.

Attached: image.jpg (1400x1005, 614K)

>not even in the US
can't do shit

>(((Daily Stormer)))

I'm not a racist, so good luck

Move.

This. I larp as a Jow Forums person just to make them look bad

>What are you going to when IPs are released along post history?

laugh as all of the accumulated redpills break their fragile little minds.

Nothing....wouldn't care. Your fear mongering is pathetic.

I don't care.

unlike antifa we aren't a funded organization with records of employees. I'd be a lot more scared to be associated with what is essentially an anti american terrorist group than a malaysian basket weaving image board

Send an anonymous email to the head of your school saying that you feel unsafe that there's a violent communist terrorist in your class

I'm going to cheer for the escalation of political violence. Also it's delicious because it demonstrates that the modern radical left is not revolutionary, nor does it attack houses of power (excluding the really extreme anarchists, they're kinda cool. people like FAI, not faggy antifa "anarchists"). Nothing matters except struggle against the System. At least you'll know what our faces look like when we come to hang you and your family! The North Koreans have the right idea. Three generations of punishment. So you, your siblings, your parents and any children you have.

Nothing.
Racism is a constitutional right and a civic duty in Australia.

Absolutely nothing. An IP address on it's own is meaningless.

kill local faggots and jews before they catch me

Laugh as the well explained redpills opens their consciousness and years upon years of condensed knowledge breaks their understanding of reality as they knew it.

That pic is much more sincere than the main logo

not much. wait for a chance for someone to come break in so i can kill them?

2 more hours of waiting....

I’ll be your friend. We can talk about niggers and laugh about the world falling apart.

Damn user...

I'm in a similar situation, though more self imposed. Married, kids, career, house, but 0 adult friends. My wife says she's my BFF, which is depressing as she has actual friends (not many, but enough). I like to tell her that I'm fine with my situation but it does bother me sometimes. Let's be friends. You in AZ by chance?

Yo dawg, where the synagogues at?

Attached: 8056833760679.png (900x900, 270K)

look up sympathetic radicals in my area to get organized with

Jow Forums at the local liquor store

Nothing. When everyone is a War Criminal, no one is a war criminal. Remember that.

Basically. If you are going to charge me with being a war criminal over my thoughts and words then I might as well get some value out of this and actually do something worthy of the label war criminal. They better be careful what they ask for.

Nothing will happen because my posts are just made in jest. Im actually left wing

I like this, though it is a bit disingenuous. I'm not afraid of getting into a physical altercation, I'm afraid that if they manage to get into a position to be in open revolt. They basically are modern day bolsheviks. Plus if this dude happened to figure out my Jow Forumsitics, I'm sure they would love to fuck with one of us. I'll figure something out and if it gets posted on the internet and we can share some collective lulz.

>OP is a rabbi
>hides behind Communist flag

redundancy is strong with this one. hackers destroying 4plebs is inevitable at this point, prepare for the end.

Attached: 1543956775143.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Sigh, another JIDF kike thread.

Attached: B451DCD2-3369-49DC-8BAB-AA1A3D251615.png (603x625, 86K)

Welcome to Jow Forums.
Come in.
Hang out.
Have a chair.

Attached: 1542079335550.jpg (500x600, 313K)

Attached: 1547156835286.png (680x677, 409K)

You can laugh but reality will go after you

Attached: 1530991320291.jpg (800x600, 305K)

>You can laugh but reality will go after you

are you for serious?

My red pills break people.

Funny these Antifa pussies acting tough. I know of a few that will be sucking their meals through a straw for now on. Just as it should be.

You're next motherfucker

Attached: 36177458_314308332440491_4946614938333347840_n.png (576x884, 631K)

Oh, nice pic, so antifa isn't anti-fascist, it is anti-white.

suck my dick faggot

you want to remove the 'take me home' settings on your parents SatNAV and phone, very easy for a simple carjacking to turn into a kidnapping and ransom.

Attached: landin.jpg (1920x1080, 346K)

Attached: 1535712599985.jpg (750x750, 100K)

1 post by this ID