/Irony general/

I had a thought today Jow Forums when I had a conversation about conspiracies with a friend. Basically I realised that a bi part of you believe fully in some of these ideas. That Jews rule the world, migration is an evil plan, planned years ago, and so forth.
This thread is discussing how much of what you post is ironic, how much you read, you think is ironic, etc.
I thought most of the Jew-stuff was ironic personally.

Attached: image.jpg (350x350, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdu459VCJiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah what's happening in Europe is ironic.

Welcome to our community! Here's how this is going to work:

Right now, almost all of what you're seeing is irony and satire. The tinfoil-hatters screaming about how vaccination causes Autism? That's irony. The people claiming that Hillary Clinton runs a cannibalistic cabal of satanic pedophiles? Irony. The people talking about how many niggers they're going to personally lynch on the day of the rope? Irony.

Because we're all just a bunch of ironic trolls, you aren't going to get offended or repelled when we tell you that Jews control the US media. You'll laugh. You'll know we aren't being serious when we tell you that of the 9 out of 12 senior executives of the "Big Six" US media corporations are Jewish or have Jewish spouses. When we tell you that those 9 senior executives include Brian L. Roberts of Comcast and Jeff Zucker of CNN, well, that's surely all irony, too. C-can't be real, right?

Everything here is irony, until it suddenly isn't.

Attached: QT Rei.jpg (720x960, 65K)

>Everything here is irony, until it suddenly isn't.

This.

What an ironic post indeed.

Not debating what is happening, but what people think is the reason for it.

Everything and everyone on Jow Forums is merely satirical in nature, as a consequence no further legal actions can be undertaken against any poster.

Let's suppose that there is no counter-argument to them being Jewish (or have Jewish spouses). That doesn't mean that they have any kind of world controlling agenda and want to eradicate "goyim". Surely you see that the two is not necessarily inevitably connected? What about people believing that it's not he Jews but the illuminati, are they retarded?

I don't actually _hate_ jews, I just wish they'd fuck off
>Surely you see that the two is not necessarily inevitably connected?
not necessarily but it still is obvious that it's happening
>What about people believing that it's not he Jews but the illuminati, are they retarded?
nah they're just a few steps behind

0% of what I post here is ironic
grow a pair and stand by your posts or go back to choking on Big Belgian Cock, discount Sweden

Attached: 1546348152580.png (741x515, 639K)

The holocaust was irony.

irony
george soros is the ultimate shitposter

>What about people believing that it's not he Jews but the illuminati, are they retarded?

You have to understand internationalism has a big backup by wealthy jews due to what happened in wwii to them(inb4 nothing happened)

its futile to try understand the logic behind why certain agents do what they do if you dont take the fact they are jews into account, if you take it out of the equation you think its evil or sth stupid like that

>what happened in wwii to them
what happened?

got, or almost got, genocided to death, that happened around 70 years ago

and youve got to read up on the league of nations, the 14 points of woodrow wilson, the un, versailles, etc, theres a lot to read to understand why whats going on is going on

lmfao ok retard
youtube.com/watch?v=tdu459VCJiM

doesnt change shit, in 50 years everybody can believe the holocaust was a lie and it wont change shit

nigger don't you think I know about all of this already? I just checked whether you knew or not about the holohoax and since you don't I linked you an easy to understand refutation of the gas chambers by a jew

yes it will, why do you think the kikes want white people to disappear? why is racism the worst crime you could think of in the West? how did we get so cucked? it's all based on this lie

i dont, i think you focus on the fact or fiction of events that are the basis of the modern's world mythology, its as stupid as focusing on the scientific reality of jesus miracles

it wont because it can be fake and yet the story still raises the same humanistic question of how far should nationalism and socioracial homogeinity go, it wasnt the first or last genocide

Show me your penis.

Everything here is irony, until it suddenly isn't.

>the basis of the modern's world mythology,
so you do understand that
why would you want it to stay this way?
>its as stupid as focusing on the scientific reality of jesus miracles
but if I could prove he did do it I'd be a Christian...
yeah everyone will just go
>kikes tricked the whole world into thinking they got genocided for decades but it was fake who cares lol
are you serious?

i dont want it to stay that way, i think the cat is out of the bag and we need to deal with it without turning autistic and retarded, politics ultimately is about power balancing, not about the truth of the world

the mechanism why we are losing soverignity all over the world is not dependant on the reality of the holocaust, it has a life of its own, and even then, at this point the debate isnt even about the jews, but about if the reality of women is like the mythology of the jews, every group dynamics in the world is being checked upon that glass

even the narrative of white genocide constructs itself from that mythology, what do you think the shaved head of skinsheads is?

Lurk moar faggot

whats worrying in itself is not the mythology, but who is the best friend of those who want to implement the mythology: a global network of non-elected politicians, financeers, bankers, and other powerful people, who have what can be only described as a misanthropic religion, who slowly but surely are building a superstructural government atop of international dynamics, and are pushing to have national sovereignty transfered to them illegitimately

Sounds like you need to lurk more, to be honest. The Jewish Question and Race Realism are not ironic, they’re simply factually backed truths that radically contradict the delusional worldview that we are all inculcated into in the modern world. Do you honestly think that everybody here is a neckbeard caricature? That a good 90% of us aren’t regular, well-adjusted people that were once just like you, but changed our minds upon encountering better information?

If you had any semblance of intellectual curiosity, you’d at least entertain these notions, rather than parring them off as ‘hurr durr must be ironic jokes xD’ so that you can compartmentalise the part of your conscience that already knows them to be correct.

Yo, I'm MC Doesn't Know What Irony is
Walked up to a girl, and I gave her a kiss
She said, "Let's go to your place; I'll suck your dick."
I said, "Hell yeah, bitch, that's so ironic!"

>the mechanism why we are losing soverignity all over the world is not dependant on the reality of the holocaust
that's where you're wrong kiddo
what you fail to understand is that it has been planned for centuries and the lolcaust is a big part of it, it never could've happened without it

‘Discount Norway’ would be more apt. Their language and geography are several orders inferior.

This but unironically.