There won't be a SHTF collapse. There will be a simple overnight gold revaluation

Which will purge all the debt from the system. And then everything we buy will become gold prices.

25-30 years ago it was standard conventional knowledge to have 10% of your net worth in physical gold when things were stable.

Today we are 21 trillion in debt and you literally never hear any schools or money managers advocating even having just 1% of your net worth in gold.

That is how absolutely brainwashed and sick society is.

Attached: IMG_3528.jpg (249x187, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklistednews.com/article/69974/angela-merkel-nation-states-must-give-up-sovereignty-to-new-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=epOqETnOk50
gold-eagle.com/article/coming-revaluation-gold
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read today you have a 19 trillion/year economy on the books, and who knows how much off the books

put 5% straight on real debts and it'd be done pretty quick

Who are you and how do you know this? Are you just making this shit up?

I'm looking for the exact quote, but Bill Still says, "It's not the medium of money that matters, but who controls the supply"

Attached: 3232543.jpg (640x960, 640K)

Why would a revaluation of gold purge all the debt from the system? Please explain to a brainlet

>Revaluate the US dollar to return to a gold standard
>Most people do not own gold
>Suddenly their money is basically worthless
>Bank account full of thousands of fiat dollars now worth $10.32
>Thinking this is a good idea
>Thinking this will not lead to shooting and looting

Prices will not contract as quickly as the money supply does in the scenario you outlined. The rich will weather the crisis fine and simply accumulate all the gold on the market. The price of gold will skyrocket. Normal people will be priced out, and left with tiny sums of money after the nee valuation of the dollar is established.

Not to mention how fucked the world economy would be if fiat dollars became worthless.

He probably means revaliation/hyperinflation of fiat currencies.
All debts in dollars will practically be reduced to zero when the dollar isn't worth shit anymore.

>Which will purge all the debt from the system

This is equivalent to saying "all money will become worthless", the global financial system will collapse. This scenario relies on the people who own all the wealth deciding to eliminate the financial system that gives them their wealth, which is why it will never happen. OP is a faggot.

because the dollar will collapse

Sound advice, but I think Pol is being raided by Boomer, Fox new’s watchers.

>they will forget all debts in the world
>everything will just be fine one day
doubt it

Attached: 1533685453791.jpg (429x393, 59K)

>This scenario relies on the people who own all the wealth deciding to eliminate the financial system that gives them their wealth, which is why it will never happen. OP is a faggot.

That has never stopped hyper inflation in the past....France, Germany....

>not majoring in chemistry and electrical engineering and spending your life trying to create a substance that will replace gold in electronics and getting insanely rich off of it

lel. once gold becomes obsolete in electronics and just becomes a pretty shiny thing you can melt into shapes it'll be worthless.

>gold has been a store of value for over 5,000 years
>electronics in the last 100 years
>are you a brainlet?

The only reason gold's value is still strong is because it is so useful in electronics.
In today's society, if it's just a pretty thing you can easily shape it will be much less valuable. If it was 100% unnecessary for electronics it would be worth way less.

>Country's, Banks, Business and the wealthy have been buying and stocking gold
>Constant talk of a one world currency
>New gold mines opening left right centre
>Global bank runs about to start

This is their plan, gold is the NWO one world currency. they already own soo much this will bring in a new world dominance for the people at the top

Attached: Evil-Otter-Eating-a-Watermelon-5.jpg (600x662, 96K)

I don't think it will be a prolonged mad max collapse, their power only comes from being in control of the system, but they do need to make people scared enough to accept the beast system

the whole plan was force countries into unrepayable debt and then only wipe their debts when they accept to give up sovereignty to the coming one world gov

blacklistednews.com/article/69974/angela-merkel-nation-states-must-give-up-sovereignty-to-new-world.html

when they will do it? most likely between now and 2030 which is when their agenda 2030 plans are supposed to be done by

youtube.com/watch?v=epOqETnOk50

buy gold and you will become the King of the New World

Attached: 00243934.jpg (640x960, 174K)

read hugo salinas price....

Mexican billionaire who is the owner of the equivalent of walmart in mexico

No i'm not. Gold is money fiat is failing.

What? Boomers don't own gold. Its been a solid 80 years since all americans were educated and understood gold is money

gold-eagle.com/article/coming-revaluation-gold

Once the world's currencies are "gold-backed", then the gold held by individuals, trusts or corporations will cease to lie lifeless in stocks of gold. All gold will have become money and will spring to life in furthering economic activity: the revaluation of gold by Central Banks will also revalue, simultaneously, the 151,890 tons of gold which are thought to be in private hands at present - 183,000 tons total, minus 31,110 tons held by Central Banks = 151,890 tons in private hands.

posted a link to the article above.

So I guess I should just throw these away?

Attached: IMG_0248.jpg (3840x2160, 1.94M)

I don’t think anyone who professionally (((manages money))) ever has your best interests at heart. As a kid, everyone I knew talked about having some amount of precious metals on hand just in case. Perhaps in the liberal shit holes called cities where jews are your equal, such things never come up in discussions on purpose.

A certain ethnic group with REAL big fuckin NOSES are currently astroturfing Jow Forums and all of social media to appeal to paranoia and claim that tomorrow's Global Bank Run is some sort of scheme to bring in a cashless society and RFID chip everyone because they can't legally stop people withdrawing their money. Almost everyone in the western world has tracking and data collection devices attached to their body - there's this thing you may have heard called a smartphone.

Basically you have two choices tomorrow:

1. Be a mobidly obese buttered popcorn snoring debt slave to santa claus as you watch the world descend into a circus of transexual children and see your population become too low IQ to notice fake gas attacks and will never bring about disclosure from intelligence agencies and the people that control them

or

2. Take down the system that's going to collapse anyway on your own terms by withdrawing your money from the bank TOMORROW

Attached: 086408-8975-975-.png (1200x630, 1.21M)

Dont forget silver too

Attached: 1547203898909.png (1316x320, 94K)